Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178415 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2025 on: August 17, 2018, 05:05:17 AM »
BB

BB's cock, which was huge, almost as big as her forearm, holy fucking shit, reached out and grabbed Hannah's jaw, forcing it open. "Oh? Why don't we see about that, hmmmm?" She pressed the massive head of her cock against the girl's lips with a mischevious smile having returned to her face. She then lowered her cock to the girl's breasts. "Or maybe I should have you use these, Hannah? You have such a deliciously lewd body~"

Hannah

Hannah could definitely take that! She didn't often get a chance to, so this was a treat. The grabbing of the jaw, less so, but soon BB was thinking of options that involved less reshaping of her jawline and the cambion relaxed a bit. She reached up and pressed her tits together, wrapping them around BB's enormous length, and rubbed her nose against the top half of it that stuck out. "Mmm, yes."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: August 17, 2018, 05:46:59 AM »
Noah

Noah's arc was a strangely cozy place, especially when the party goers had left.  It was much better than his mansion, which was more for show than anything else.  He stood at the deck, his gaze soft as his thoughts were swept up by the ocean below.

"A net gain of a pool of blood," he groaned with a sigh.

He still hadn't gotten rid of the body.  After all, the other angel mentioned she would resurrect, which made sense.  Angel's should be immortal.  Perhaps killing them was just a way of temporarily weakening them.  If she did not come back today, he would have to preform some experiments.  At the very least, it was clear his knowledge on angel's was severely lacking.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 04:34:37 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: August 17, 2018, 03:14:23 PM »
Valerie

The monk got a well deserved elbow to the gut for that. Valerie took a half step forward as if she'd done so unintentionally but there was a bit too much force behind it to be a mere slip up. What would the likelihood of someone as refined as her suddenly slipping be anyway?

"Apologies great hunter, my companion sometimes speak before thinking. It is not our intention to insult either your skill or way of life. I was merely reflecting on the plausible cause behind the attack." The Vampire King was quick to apologize for Yusho's rash words, although it may be for naught as the person they were talking to didn't seem to have the most calm demeanor.

Shinji

"It's cool, I don't really care." He just sighed at the pointless violence. He raised his hand, and in a heartbeat, a black shadow cut through the forest like a jet plane,  landing straight in his hand and cracking the ground all around him. It was nothing short of his ridiculously massive one handed ax. It, much like its owner, smelled like blood, but there was a malice that wasn't present in him that slept in the double edged ebony blade. He rested it on his back and yawned.

"So, what did you come here for?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: August 17, 2018, 04:50:47 PM »
Ezekiel

"Too slow!" He smiled as any monster would've, turning his many limbs into a searing mass of primordial energy, a beam of lightning that would eradicate her.

But alas it was not to be. Magic, power, life, even matter itself was sucked by her ebon blade. And it grew, wider, blacker, and began to rip his flesh and skin from his body, first small strands, then entire chunks of flesh.

"Eh?" His eyes widened in shock. "Madwoman, you'll kill us all!" He grit his teeth and summoned his wings to try to escape, but the void was  merciless, expanding   "GHAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! WOAAAAAAHAHHHHHHH! Y-YOU-" Just as the darkness consumed his vessel, an eye opened at the apex of the night, looking down on both with pity. Just as its leash was  being assimilated, the void awakened and billowed with a hunger unlike anything in existence.

The two holes overlapped, and merged into a growing mass of darkness that began consuming everything.

"What happened..." He clutched at his head. But when he looked around, he saw a strange room of wood and candlelight. A tavern? How...ridiculous. "Kh!" He clutched at his head, but the pain did not stop.

"So? How'dya like her? I thought it should be cute like you." He grinned friendly at the G̶͞͠r̵͡A̴̴̢͜͝i̕͜͟͢L̶͜ ̵̢̨̀̕K̷͟͡i̵̢͘҉Ǹ̸̵̢͝G̴̡͞͝, getting up with his arm still wrapped around his new comrade, incidentally pressing her against him.

For a moment W̡̛a͜͠i͘͏̛͡t̶̛̛͘͡. W̛҉͟h̨̡̕á̧͢t͢ ̴̵̨̡̡i̶͜͢͜s͞͞͞҉ ̧͟t̀͡͡҉̵h̴̕̕i͘͞͡s̶͞?̡́͟͞ simply stared at the creature. Her hands moved forwards, almost thoughtlessly, and caressed its head. She had even seemed to ignore that don't touch me touch, utterly fascinated by the creature."Magi͝c̸ ̧t͏ruly̛ ̴i͘s mir̢acu͠l̕o̡u͘s̢. ͏I͝s it̡ ̵tŗul̀y͜ a̡l͠ive? ̕My me̛n͡to͠r͡ tolḑ m͢e̢ s̀u͞ch͢ ͘thi̸ng̶s̕ c͜o͜u̸ld͢ h̢a͠pp̶èn,͡ b̧ut͠ ̵t͠o͟ ̕b̕e ͠w͏a҉ry̸ òf ͢t͜h͟os̸e w̸ho d͜o ͠s͡o."̛

"L҉if͠e̶ ҉cr͝eated must ̛be wi̴t͠h ̵c̴ar̶e,eac̷h͡ ̵̀o͘n̢͘͏e̵ ̨s̀͠ó͟m͝͠è͡t͟hi̶҉n̛͞g͞ ̡t͟͝o̶ ̧b̀ę ̶͘͝b̢͡ȩ͞lov̨ed̢͝.̛͞ ̴̀I҉̡f͏̷ ̡̀i̢̛t̵̢ ̵͠i̕s̸͟ ̸͞҉c͡r͡͝e̶̛a̶̴͞t̕͞e̡͝ḑ͢ ͞t̛͜͝ho͟u̢҉g͞ḩt҉͢l͜͡e̷͜͞s͡s̀͜ĺ̢y̛, u͘ş̵ęd̛͘͠ ̛́c͏̷́ru̴ell̷̷y͢,̕,̴̨̧͟ ̸͝ţ̴̷̀͜ḩ̴͢e̴̡͠ǹ̴̸̨ ̵t̶̷̕҉h̵̨̕͝è̕͟i͏͡͝ŕ̴҉ ̕c҉̴̵r͝͠ȩ̶̶̷͟a͏ţ̴҉̕͢o̷͝͝r̷̴͠͞҉ ̵̸̀į̵s̵̀̀͘͜ ̶̶̡̛s̨̕͜ư̷̷͡r̷̷̡e̴͢l̵̡͠͡y͞ ͟͏͟͜͏m̡҉̸̵͞o̢̨͝͞͝n̶̷͞͠s̢͟t̸͞r̵͘͘͞o҉̀͜͏͏u͢͝s̡." Her eyes stared deeply into the f̴̡i̡̕͞r̛̛͜e͏̴̢ ̵̷́͘͞b̷͞i̴̵͠ŕ̀͟d̢'̛͜͡ś̨́͡͠ own, almost lost in them.

Even if he tried making sense of this memory, his consciousness would never acknowledge it. The pain was now unbearable. How long had it been since he had drawn breath? He was now all alone. Forever. Drowning in darkness.

"What's this...?" He tapped his chest and felt up his body, looking around in shock, the traces of his jovial demeanor gone. "Am I... alive?"

Magic, energy, elements, even time was being sucked by this void that kept intensifying. Surrounded by the night before the light of creation had emerged, Ezekiel was surprised that he had managed to survive. Not only that, but he didn't seem to be suffering from the lack of air of or the coldness of this domain. A massive black dome had swallowed the city block and was beginning to slowly spread inch by inch, but he was stuck inside.

How amusing.

His body was on its last ropes though. To counter her spell, he put everything he had into empowering his hungering black curtain. It was thanks to all the power that had been released within his night that he was able to draw upon the darkness and transmute it into a void that rivaled hers, but in turn it seemed to have resulted into the two wells of emptiness merging into a singularity of sorts.

He turned behind him to look at his foe with a calm smile. If he could take her out quickly, he might be able to wrestle the control of this dark space  and unleash it upon the district.

"And here I thought you were a mere paladin knight. This world really is full of surprises." His lips curled into a dark smile. Black tendrils reformed his body into its original state. Reformed, not healed. Because he could replace and rebuild, but the damage was not undone. But he still had enough to keep going. He needed to shatter this obstacle in order to reach even greater heights. Only then could he defeat himself.

"Now that I think about it, that sword feels familiar. Did it belong to anyone before then?" He pointed to her blade casually. "Who is this grail king you're talking about?"
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 05:06:55 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: August 17, 2018, 05:32:06 PM »
Elizabeth

The air seemed to freeze as Elizabeth glared at Lily, the bloodlust making the air feel like ice. "Don't presume yourself my equal, or even a fire elemental will get burned, girl." She frowned at her and opened her arms wide, a demonic grin splitting her face. "Come at me, children. If you can. I'll show you the true meaning of power."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: August 17, 2018, 06:09:31 PM »
Anya

Goodness, if she wasn't suspended in this space Anya was sure she would have fallen over already. It was a rather frightening feeling regardless. She was sure if she gave in for just a moment this devouring singularity would consume her entirely as well despite being one of the casters. But she refused to give in! By sheer force of will Anya continued to move herself through the void, sword in hand. "This blade belongs to me. And I... I am the Grail King!" There was a note of desperation in her voice as she dove forwards. The void rippling with her intent as she swung to separate Ezekiel's head from his body.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: August 17, 2018, 06:21:43 PM »
Eruraviel

As the empress fell to the floor, Eru leapt on top of her, and began to do the most dastardly thing of all.

She began to tickle the helpless Nero's belly.

tickle tickle

Nero

"Aaaahahaha heeeeeeelp...!"

Squirming around the elf's merciless tickling, the empress was entirely helpless, laughing uncontrollably as her imperial funbags, still slippery from the coating of baby batter she bathed in the morning, managed to escape their fabricy prison all too easily.

Eruraviel

Seizing the oppurtunity presented to her, Eru suddenly grabbed the empress' volumous breasts and squeezed. She pinched and pulled on the girl's nipples, as if she were examining them medically. "I see, I see. I'll have to take notes on these breasts..."
Nero

"Their magnificence... uhmu.... captivated you? They never fail to do that, humu~"

The empress, even while under the thumb of her court magician, naturally took to boasting of her left Pride and right Joy as they were manhandled by the fantastic beeing.

Eruraviel

"But of course. While they're no match for my own, they're both magnificent specimens in their own right. I think I'll use you as a model for some of my golems, if you don't mind." She pinched the girl's breast suddenly, rubbing her crotch on the girl's enormous ass. "It's quite strange-humans don't usually gain such perfect proportions..."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: August 17, 2018, 06:29:38 PM »
Ezekiel

Cruel eyes narrowed down, and he smiled.

"Are you now..." Bottomless ebon eyes stared down at her valiant charge with pity. That girl had will, he had to commend her, but that wasn't how the world works. If the weak fight to make a miracle happen with all their might, and the strong fight to keep that miracle from happening with all their might, isn't the result pretty obvious? That aside, something did not add up.

Come to me, inherited blade. Fiery moon.

His hand reached to his left, into a portal of violet flames. What he pulled out was nothing short of abhorrent, a repugnant nightmare of metal and lingering magic that had long since died, battered and molded into the form of a rusty green rapier that may one have been of a brilliant silver. And with that a violent purple light traveled at full speed within this pocket of space, contrasting and matching the pace of her brilliant shine. But in the dark, all lights shine the brightest.

"Grail king, grail king, grail king. Where did I hear that line before..." His sword parried her strike, sending sparks flying across the darkness with brilliance beyond the stars while black ooze spurted from his neck. This felt exhilarating, the sound of metal hitting metal drowned that of his teeth gritting and his bones creaking. As fast as he could, he spun his blade around and countered with a slash to the left, only to shift his stance to that of a deadly thrust.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 07:07:02 PM by francobull3 »

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: August 17, 2018, 08:50:36 PM »
Eruraviel

As the empress fell to the floor, Eru leapt on top of her, and began to do the most dastardly thing of all.

She began to tickle the helpless Nero's belly.

tickle tickle

Nero

"Aaaahahaha heeeeeeelp...!"

Squirming around the elf's merciless tickling, the empress was entirely helpless, laughing uncontrollably as her imperial funbags, still slippery from the coating of baby batter she bathed in the morning, managed to escape their fabricy prison all too easily.

Eruraviel

Seizing the oppurtunity presented to her, Eru suddenly grabbed the empress' volumous breasts and squeezed. She pinched and pulled on the girl's nipples, as if she were examining them medically. "I see, I see. I'll have to take notes on these breasts..."
Nero

"Their magnificence... uhmu.... captivated you? They never fail to do that, humu~"

The empress, even while under the thumb of her court magician, naturally took to boasting of her left Pride and right Joy as they were manhandled by the fantastic beeing.

Eruraviel

"But of course. While they're no match for my own, they're both magnificent specimens in their own right. I think I'll use you as a model for some of my golems, if you don't mind." She pinched the girl's breast suddenly, rubbing her crotch on the girl's enormous ass. "It's quite strange-humans don't usually gain such perfect proportions..."
Nero

"N-no match? Surely you jest! Mine are clearly superior!"

Almost angry, the blonde grabbed Eru's hands to press them deeper into the soft meat, their enormous mass only accentuating the erotic body she was blessed with.

Of course, the elf's comment was not without merit, no human of mundane birth could hope to rival the empress' proportions, the sheer vulgarity of her body catching each and everyone's eyes wherever she went.
Wallowing in these thoughts and the touch of the similarly well-proportioned elf, Nero's breathing grew deeper, her body pulsating rythmically in tandem with Eru's.

"If you think you can duplicate this perfection.... I would like to see you try, umu!"

Having opened that challenge, Nero suddenly thrust her incredibly fat ass upward in tandem with the last "Umu", banging a perfect buttcheek against the golem master's defenseless clit.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 03:44:07 AM by Sinib »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: August 17, 2018, 09:59:05 PM »
Yusho

The exalt nursed his oh-so-fragile gut with a shake of his head. "Teach a man words or cut his tongue, geez," he moaned, taking a second before straightening himself. Yusho made a vague gesture towards the vampire. "Gathering information, is what I can tell you. My companion can explain further, if it suits her."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: August 18, 2018, 12:47:08 AM »
Anya

Her grip on her sword was so hard that her fingers cracked with the force as she blocked the deadly thrust. With a forceful push she forced the blade downwards before lashing out with her sword to cut him in two. "I can't believe you would know of that title. Someone like you... how would you...." Anya seemed disturbed, shocked on some fundamental level that this erratic shadow monster would know of such a thing.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: August 18, 2018, 01:22:40 AM »

BB

BB sat down on Hannah's stomach, yelping a bit at the unfamilar feeling of sitting upon her rather large testicles. They felt weird and overtly sensitive...

The girl gulped, and looked down at Hannah. After a nervous little laugh, she thrust experimentally, unsure of how to use it herself.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: August 18, 2018, 02:06:32 AM »
Ezekiel

Heh.

"Oh right, I remember now!" His expression was innocent as a foolish child who had solved an overtly simple problem. He had to admit his opponent was remarkable, even if he managed to fight her on so far, there was a difference between a seasoned hero and a monster.

But despite being wide open and beaten in this skirmish of skill, his smile was that of the victor and his eyes were the Devil's.

"I cut her down like a cake."

And in response to her decisive blow crimson blood spurted all over the empty void of space, brimming with the light of the stars. But it was not his, because he did not bleed.

What stood between his body and the wrathful blade of the king's judgement was the naked body of a woman. Her eyes closed and her expression that of a peaceful smile, you could say her form and everything about her body were devoid of impurity.

But in contrast to her posthumous brilliance, his smile was as cruel as his deed, and his hand was extended towards his foe right under the King's own, as if she were a glorified meat shield.

"Perish." A blast of flame in the shape of a draken beast shot forth at now point blank range. It lacked in power, but it should be enough to finish this.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 02:32:29 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: August 18, 2018, 03:12:05 AM »

Tsumiko

What Thea glimpsed inside of Tsumiko's head was an absolute fucking nightmare. A chaotic symphony of cacophonous screaming flooded her head, threatening to overwhelm her mind with their terrible song of despair. It was no wonder she'd made a mistake to the number of people initially, and it was no wonder her mind reading had run into some troubles.

Tsumiko was a living disaster that could not possibly exist, a mistake of truely epic proportions. It seemed impossible for her to even exist, as if it were a flagrant violation of everything humans held good and sacred, and of the very laws of physics.

But she did. Here she was, living and breathing. A living mockery of everything good. Although who knew how long that would last at this rate.

The girl's tortured mind seemed to be drawing her further in.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 03:13:50 AM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: August 18, 2018, 03:44:17 AM »
Nero

"N-no match? Surely you jest! Mine are clearly superior!"

Almost angry, the blonde grabbed Eru's hands to press them deeper into the soft meat, their enormous mass only accentuating the erotic body she was blessed with.

Of course, the elf's comment was not without merit, no human of mundane birth could hope to rival the empress' proportions, the sheer vulgarity of her body catching each and everyone's eyes wherever she went.
Wallowing in these thoughts and the touch of the similarly well-proportioned elf, Nero's breathing grew deeper, her body pulsating rythmically in tandem with Eru's.

"If you think you can duplicate this perfection.... I would like to see you try, umu!"

Having opened that challenge, Nero suddenly thrust her incredibly fat ass upward in tandem with the last "Umu", banging a perfect buttcheek against the golem master's defenseless clit.

Eruraviel

"Ahm! Of course I'm better!" She suddenly flipped Nero over and pressed her own breasts against Nero's. "A human can never compare to a perfect elf princess such as myself!"

She then leaned in and gave Nero a kiss.

"Not to say you're bad at all~"

Something hard began to press against the Empress's crotch. "You're quite adorable yourself~"