Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 177957 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2070 on: August 19, 2018, 09:48:33 PM »
BB

"I know how to use a penis, of course!" She protested, but oh how she squirmed under Hannah's diligent and artful tongue. She moaned and her thighs rubbed against her balls, causing her to shudder. The tanned beauty wasn't sure she liked being used like this but it felt so good.

"You... little... cute... whore..."

Hannah

"Whore, huh? I don't seem to recall getting paid for this!" The cambion teased right before swirling her tongue around the stupidly thick head of this thing. She could already taste a mess starting to leak out, and the flavor and stench made her shudder. It was pretty bad, but it seeped through her nose and into her brain...

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: August 19, 2018, 09:53:48 PM »

Tsumiko?

When Thea waved her hand, some order did seem to come. Whether by her own powers, or the forces roiling Tsumiko's mind willing it, or a combination thereof, a room of sorts gradually coalesced. It was a thoroughly featureless room, the only thing of note being a table in the middle sitting alone, with pillows laid on the floor as cushions. One couldn't even tell where the floor met the wall instead seeming to meld into itself. The only reason it was clear it was an enclosed room was the feeling of claustrophobia one would get from being confined therein.

Suddenly, the room changed to that of a fancy dining room taken straight out of a mansion. The lavish surroundings seeming all the more impressive after the featurelessness of the previous room. Sitting on a couch was a raven-haired teenage girl with black twintails. She looked at Thea with avid suspicion. She bit her lower lip before turning her head with the slightest of blushes. "I thought I told you to leave. This isn't a place you should be probing, Thea."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: August 19, 2018, 10:01:01 PM »
BB

"I know how to use a penis, of course!" She protested, but oh how she squirmed under Hannah's diligent and artful tongue. She moaned and her thighs rubbed against her balls, causing her to shudder. The tanned beauty wasn't sure she liked being used like this but it felt so good.

"You... little... cute... whore..."

Hannah

"Whore, huh? I don't seem to recall getting paid for this!" The cambion teased right before swirling her tongue around the stupidly thick head of this thing. She could already taste a mess starting to leak out, and the flavor and stench made her shudder. It was pretty bad, but it seeped through her nose and into her brain...

BB

After having some time to acclimate herself to the immensity of the new member, BB felt as if she had a bit of control over it. Even despite its size, it was ridiculously sensitive, and she began to enjoy the feeling of precum leaking out of her cock and into the girl's mouth. It looked like she was enjoying it.

Maybe she could give her a closer taste?

With an evil smile, BB grabbed the girl's head and forced the head of her cock inside the girl's slut hole. Even with just that much in, it forced her jaw to the limit, almost dislocating it with its sheer size.

"You looked so hungry that I thought you'd like a better taste. Hehehe."

The girl gritted her teeth and tried to hold back, but the wet, slimy tight mouth was too much for her virgin cock.

She released her spunk into the girl's mouth, the size preventing any semen from escaping. It quickly filled up the girl's mouth and overwhelmed her senses. But the cum kept cumming.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: August 19, 2018, 10:13:06 PM »
Lulu

Her mind, at least the part he was looking at, was completely enamored by the thing under foot. Thousands of unspeakable thoughts swirled around her mind, none having more weight than the other. They ranged from trying to guess the shape using only her toes to all the things she would eventually do to it, including a few thoughts of just castrating him for his insolence. Those thoughts were few and far between. One thing was certain, she was enjoying her own position immensely.

It appeared the Angel had made a choice as she sunk to ground next to him, with deft hand beyond human comprehension she unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants as well as his underwear off. But she didn't touch it, neither of her hands even grazed against his thick shaft directly, leaving it hanging out in open all alone.

Lulu scooted back. Her eyes had been locked on him the entire, promising untold pain if he moved. Then she lifted her feet, letting them dangle through the air for a moment, mesmerizing him with their inviting shape. Before she wrapped them around his dick and begun playing with it, stroking in between the softest pair of feet he'd ever feel.

"Oh right... Why don't you be a dear and call Nana here.... If you don't I'll stop."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: August 19, 2018, 10:40:32 PM »
Noah

Noah's long throbbing cock stood nearly straight up, pushing his boxers into a small mountain on his pelvis.  Meanwhile, he kept his eyes locked on her hands, the sense of danger heightened by the delicious thoughts swirling in her head.  His hand twitched and his open palms formed a fist.  He wanted her to touch it, but he knew he couldn't make her do anything, not now at least.

With her legs now in the air, his eyes now changed targets, moving from her hands to her feet.  His pupil's captured the shape of her foot perfectly in his eye.  A groan escaped from his lips despite his best efforts, all the stress of the last few days leaving his body with his breath.  Her feet were unbelievably soft, much more so than any pair he had touched in his entire life.  Yes, she truly was unparalleled in her beauty.  However her request....

That was evil.

He squinted his eyes at her, showing his reluctance, but his dick was still throbbing with satisfaction.  He liked being ordered around like this.

So he did as he was told and reached out telepathically across the ship.  In a few agonizing footless moments, Nana appeared in her human form.  Naturally, she was wearing her normal business attire, a suit complete with a tight mini skirt that did well to highlight her rear.

"Yes master?" she asked, her pupils moving from Lulu to Noah.  "Who is-"

The information went straight to her head, just like that.  It was Lulu, who had somehow conjured up a new form.  Well, at least, that is what Noah told her.  For some reason he only sent her the basics, that this girl was Lulu in a new body.  In either case, this didn't feel like a situation where he needed her protection.  After all, she knew about his... tastes and she was in a contract.

Noah simply looked at Lulu's feet, wondering what she would do next.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 11:57:32 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: August 19, 2018, 11:03:45 PM »
Lulu

Her feet almost stopped, coming to an agonizing crawl as Nana arrived like the dutiful servant she was, it almost brought a smile to her face. Well actually it did, but it was far from pleasant to look, her inner perversion leaking out for both to see.

Instead of letting Noah answer her question, Lucy took it upon herself to do so. "Your master is in a bit of a predicament here as you can see. It would be awful if his disgusting juices were to leak out and tarnish my perfect feat." The pace of the strokes increased again as she continued. "But if someone with a quick tongue were to lick them all up before that occured he might be able to escape a very painful punishment."
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 11:04:31 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: August 19, 2018, 11:13:27 PM »
Steven

"Ooof!"

After ramming into Shirou's back, Steven found himself rubbing his head with his butt on the floor.  "Hey, hey get out of the way!  I've got to move!" he said, running around them. 

"Stop him!" a gruff voice yelled. Two well-built men emerged from an alley way nearby and attempted to rush past the group.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 01:09:49 AM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: August 19, 2018, 11:19:30 PM »
Yusho

Static made his hair stand on end as it happened, and though Yusho was too slow to stop the (merely, praise the Dragons) dignity-smearing slam that threw the vampire down, his body whipped against the reappearance of the girl immediately.

"Cease." Essence-piercing fingers reached out to grab the loosely hanging wrist of the creature, tightening to place its limb in a nerve lock, while a two-clawed jab flew towards its neck to immobilize the corpus of the foe with crippling plain. The reverbation sent a wave of pain up to his shoulder, as if he uselessly struck steel with a needle.

The martial artist expected it, and the force traveled beyond his fingers, striking at the target's vitality past its skin. Yusho hoped it would feel some of that.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 11:33:37 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: August 19, 2018, 11:27:35 PM »
Noah

The snake woman looked at Noah with a curious expression.  "Master?  Why should I listen to her?"

Just do it, he sent.  Without any hint of hesitation, she got on her knees and crawled over to his throbbing cock.  A forked tongue emerged from her lips, wrapping itself around the head of his shaft.  Noah's cock spasmed in response to the increased rubbing, pushing out a bit of precum.  However, it was lapped up just as quickly as it was released and before taking a moment to swallow.

Between Nana's mouth and her gorgeous feet, he could feel that he wouldn't last too much longer.  Nana seemed to enjoy licking the side of the head, going around occasionally.  But he wouldn'-t

"Oh..  Please... Not yet."

Nana stopped licking, curiously staring at his dick.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:07:55 AM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: August 19, 2018, 11:31:09 PM »
Oryuu

She just swam out of the way with a little scoot. Was this what they had for heroes? Ha, she wouldn't even bother giving him the time of day. That just encouraged these kinds of pests. Oryuu just sank beneath the murky waters to hide away from any sight and slowly moved forwards. He'd just drown anyways, and if he didn't then he'd be stranded in her element.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: August 19, 2018, 11:35:43 PM »
Tsumiko?

When Thea waved her hand, some order did seem to come. Whether by her own powers, or the forces roiling Tsumiko's mind willing it, or a combination thereof, a room of sorts gradually coalesced. It was a thoroughly featureless room, the only thing of note being a table in the middle sitting alone, with pillows laid on the floor as cushions. One couldn't even tell where the floor met the wall instead seeming to meld into itself. The only reason it was clear it was an enclosed room was the feeling of claustrophobia one would get from being confined therein.

Suddenly, the room changed to that of a fancy dining room taken straight out of a mansion. The lavish surroundings seeming all the more impressive after the featurelessness of the previous room. Sitting on a couch was a raven-haired teenage girl with black twintails. She looked at Thea with avid suspicion. She bit her lower lip before turning her head with the slightest of blushes. "I thought I told you to leave. This isn't a place you should be probing, Thea."

Thea

She was attractive for a girl so young, and the surroundings seemed to almost suit her in a way. Being looked at suspiciously didn't hurt at all, so instead the empress tossed her long purple hair back and smirked. "I won't apologize for looking in on you when you were so clearly in distress. But I will not just allow you to continue that... fit."

The smirk disappeared, and now she was staring the teen down with the same kind of authority she held over her subjects. "We are in someone's home, in the midst of a dangerous operation, and I want to know that I can rely on you."

She searched for a name for this aspect of Tsumiko.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: August 19, 2018, 11:38:45 PM »

Rin

"We are in somebody's home? This is my home, Thea. The only one who's not welcome here is you."

The raven haired girl glared at Thea, giving her nothing to work with, but she was able to read her name.

Rin. Rin Tohsaka.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: August 19, 2018, 11:41:56 PM »

Rin

"We are in somebody's home? This is my home, Thea. The only one who's not welcome here is you."

The raven haired girl glared at Thea, giving her nothing to work with, but she was able to read her name.

Rin. Rin Tohsaka.

Thea

"This is what I get for trying to help you then, Miss Tohsaka?" Thea walked closer to her in this mental space, and the facet of Tsumiko could feel her presence begin to encroach. It was warm.

Very warm, as she leaned down to look her in those bright blue eyes. "Are you even aware of where you are outside of your mind? Or is that all Tsumiko?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: August 20, 2018, 12:18:38 AM »
Lulu

But her feet did not stop, they just slowed down. "Admit it." While her tone was as demanding as before it was also far more teasing, the angel getting caught up in the moment herself.

"You want to cum down your assistant's throat, you want her to blow you again, you've been fantasizing about it haven't you?" She slowed down further, barely moving her feet at all.

"Come on, tell her what you want to do to her. Then and only then are you allowed to cum."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: August 20, 2018, 12:33:47 AM »
Noah

"Yes ma'am. I want that snake mouth to swallow my cum," he said, staring at Lulu for approval.  "I want to see her get stripped down to her panties.  May I please cum now?"

He reached out to grab her feet, only to stop halfway.  He clearly wanted to touch them, to make them move again, but his goddess would not allow it so he stopped.  Of course, that was what he liked, losing that control.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:58:36 AM by yinsukin »