Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178365 times)

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2085 on: August 20, 2018, 01:27:08 AM »
Anya's Dad

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't you know anything about women, kid? She's not going to ask you any questions; she's going to beat answers out of you because you pissed her off!" His laughter was practically explosive, the force of it sending gusts of wind away and shaking the earth. He didn't really get any more serious, but he calmed down a tad to look right at Ezekiel. "But a deal's a deal. Just fill the little soldiers up and they'll be perfect. See you around, kid."

He turned back and walked back through one of the rainbows and out of them came knights. They were not glorious but instead dirty and decrepit. Shallow creatures pulled out from the earth itself. Empty vessels, waiting to be filled.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: August 20, 2018, 01:36:38 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

As they stepped out of the registration centre, having assisted Nanako in registering herself as a citizen of the Nexus, Shirou heard the patter of feet heading in their direction. Realising that the person was about to collide with them, Shirou attempted to move out of the way, but he was too late, and he felt a sudden impact. Looking around, he saw a young boy, around 13 or 14, now sitting on the floor, rubbing his head. However, he quickly got to his feet and ran past them, demanding that they get out of the way.

Shirou and Sakura looked on with confusion, only to hear a shout from a nearby alleyway, demanding that they stop the boy, followed by two men rushing out, obviously chasing after him. They weren't sure what, exactly, the boy had done but, in a place like this, two bulky men chasing down a child were unlikely to have particularly good intentions. Even if the boy had genuinely committed some crime, they weren't willing to simply allow the men to get hold of him and enact their vengeance.

"Sakura, stop them!" Shirou said, quietly. "I'll go after the boy."

With that, Shirou set off down the road, using reinforcement and his generally higher speed to catch up with him quickly. Sakura, meanwhile, waited for the men to pass nearby, and reached out with her shadow tendrils, wrapping them around the waists of both men.

"Why should we stop him?" Sakura asked. "What has he done?"

Shirou, meanwhile, had caught up with the kid.

"Hey, stop!" he said, grabbing him by the arm. "What's going on?"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 01:59:05 AM by Cherry Lover »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: August 20, 2018, 01:56:58 AM »
Lulu

She noticed his desire to touch her feet and nodded to him, giving him permission to touch what he so desired, as if to taunt him she even wagged her feet at him once to egg him on. Azure eyes watched with trepidation, would he seize control and grant himself the release he needed? Or would he remain powerless, and never see the end of the tunnel. This was it, what she'd been waiting for.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: August 20, 2018, 02:04:27 AM »

Rin

"We are in somebody's home? This is my home, Thea. The only one who's not welcome here is you."

The raven haired girl glared at Thea, giving her nothing to work with, but she was able to read her name.

Rin. Rin Tohsaka.

Thea

"This is what I get for trying to help you then, Miss Tohsaka?" Thea walked closer to her in this mental space, and the facet of Tsumiko could feel her presence begin to encroach. It was warm.

Very warm, as she leaned down to look her in those bright blue eyes. "Are you even aware of where you are outside of your mind? Or is that all Tsumiko?"

Rin

Rin crossed her legs, thoroughly unimpressed with Thea's conduct. Her piercingly blue eyes glared right back at Thea's lavender ones without a hint of friendlyness. "Of course I'm aware. What you know as Tsumiko is a combination of my sister and I's personalities." She frowned. "She's not in any danger right now, and our argument isn't solely what caused it."

"Now, I'm not going to ask you again. Leave my mind. I'm not letting you get to Sakura."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: August 20, 2018, 02:07:51 AM »
Rin

Rin crossed her legs, thoroughly unimpressed with Thea's conduct. Her piercingly blue eyes glared right back at Thea's lavender ones without a hint of friendlyness. "Of course I'm aware. What you know as Tsumiko is a combination of my sister and I's personalities." She frowned. "She's not in any danger right now, and our argument isn't solely what caused it."

"Now, I'm not going to ask you again. Leave my mind. I'm not letting you get to Sakura."

Thea

And at that, the empress seemed to... slump? "... forgive me," she bit out, looking like she swallowed a lemon. "You are the first I have met in a long time I have to actually try to read without my powers. And however Tsumiko comes about, I do care about her well-being."

She leaned back, giving Rin her space back. "I will leave without a fight if you answer one question for me: if the argument alone didn't cause this, what did?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: August 20, 2018, 02:09:04 AM »
Nanako

The commotion unfolding in front of her was a curious one, and a welcome break from the boring tedium that had been that registration office. Slow as they all were, Nanako had plenty of time to mull over what she wanted to do, if she were the type. Sakura seemed to have those guys handled, but it wasn't like that kid needed someone else asking him what was going on. Shrugging, Nanako moved with a step that shattered the concrete underfoot, zipping over in front of the burly guys.

"Heya! Whatcha running after some kid for?" she asked, eyes bright and tone as chipper as ever.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: August 20, 2018, 02:10:11 AM »
Noah

Hands reached closer to Lulu's feet, slowly and carefully, looking deep into those azure eyes for any hint of punishment.  Seconds passed, but it felt like hours.  With each milisecond it took for his fingers to apporach her feet, so too grew the strength of his anxiety.  Even so, this is what it meant to be Noah, inside and out.  He would take control.  He would finish damn it.

His fingers wrapped around her toes, pulling them closer to his cock.  He wanted it to be her.  "Do it," he ordered.  "Finish me."

Nana's tail swished back and forth on the ground.  Even she could feel the tension here.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: August 20, 2018, 02:14:49 AM »
Rin

Thea

And at that, the empress seemed to... slump? "... forgive me," she bit out, looking like she swallowed a lemon. "You are the first I have met in a long time I have to actually try to read without my powers. And however Tsumiko comes about, I do care about her well-being."

She leaned back, giving Rin her space back. "I will leave without a fight if you answer one question for me: if the argument alone didn't cause this, what did?"

Rin

Rin bit her lower lip, and roiled her tongue around in her mouth. This girl was pissing her off. She wasn't going to betray their secrets to her that easily. She knew that Tsumiko wouldn't want her to reveal that sort of stuff. It'd be a betrayal of herself, and of her sister.

So she didn't.

She turned her head with a hmmph and closed her eyes. "I can't tell you that, and I know you're not going to start a fight. Don't think you can beat me without permanently damaging Tsumiko, Thea." A pause. "She wouldn't want us to fight, anyway."

Rin sighed. "I can't tell you why. Peeking into people's dark pasts without their permission isn't something I can condone."
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:00:41 AM by Sinib »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: August 20, 2018, 02:18:47 AM »
Steaven

"Oh shit!" one of the men yelled, clearly scared of being restrained and having the ground explode under him. "Ok hold on!  Slow down!  We are the kids body guards!"

Meanwhile, Steaven himself seemed equally surprised by Shirou's speed.  "NO!  I need to get out of here!  I'm not going back!" he yelled, sending a clumsy punch straight at Shirou's face to get his grip free.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: August 20, 2018, 02:26:46 AM »
Rin

Rin bit her lower lip, and roiled her tongue around in her mouth. This girl was pissing her off. She wasn't going to betray their secrets to her that easily. She knew that Tsumiko wouldn't want her to reveal that sort of stuff. It'd be a betrayal of herself, and of her sister.

So she didn't.

She turned her head with a hmmph and closed her eyes. "I can't tell you that, and I know you're not going to start a fight. Don't think you can beat me without permanently damaging Tsumiko, Thea." A pause. "She wouldn't want us to fight, anyway."

Rin sighed. "I can't tell you why. Peeking into people's dark pasts without their permission isn't something I condone."

Thea

There was a pause, the empress impassive despite the mounting frustration on her part. She had not been denied in a long time, and worse was that she was being denied about something that mattered. This was someone she enjoyed the company of, someone she wanted to help, and she couldn't help if she didn't know anything! Rin could see her astral form betray this with a clenching of fists, and at last an averting of eyes.

"Very well. I hold the two of you responsible to pull my partner back together as soon as possible, lest the man outside insist on calling an ambulance." Thea turned and moved to leave.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: August 20, 2018, 02:31:12 AM »
Rin

Finally, the girl named Rin smiled. "Thank you, Thea. She'll be back shortly.

As Thea left, the room disappeared back into her mind. She could faintly hear Rin softly talking to the crying girl, attempting to take care of her.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: August 20, 2018, 02:50:15 AM »
Lulu

It was good enough.

He had shown that he could act even under this tense situation, but that didn't mean she would follow his orders, at least not as he had envisoned it.

Lulu put a gloved hand on top of Nana's head, getting a firm grip on it, she pushed it up and down on the thick shaft. This should be more than enough for him, especially she he wouldn't see this coming. As for the snake girl, this would establish who held the leash here once and for all.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: August 20, 2018, 03:15:35 AM »
Noah

Nana let out a quick yelp after being grabbed.  However, she did open her mouth for Noah.  It didn't take much, only her wrapping her mouth around the shaft and bobbing a bit, allowing her cheeks to stretch to accommodate the girth.  After all, it was much hotter to have a blowjob like this.

The semen spilled into her mouth, falling down her throat and warming her body.   "Oh... that was a lot."

She turned to Lulu and glared.  "That felt like a statement," she said aloud, glaring at Lulu with a frown.  As hot as that was, she was aware Lulu was probably more powerful than she was.  She was unsure how she felt about her possibly taking her place as Noah's top guardian.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 03:18:29 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: August 20, 2018, 03:33:16 AM »
Lulu

The snake girl was hilariously easy for her to read, it was almost boring. But sometimes playing on the easy setting was fun to, it made you feel like a real god for a moment.

She met the glare with a deadly gaze, her eyes were like pits of frozen ice. "Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You're his top guardian yet you can't even take care of his needs and now his stress has built up to this point." She leaned closer, her enormous chest wobbling freely, she still wasn't used to it and it made her pause for a moment.

"You should make it up to him by taking him into your inner depths. Or maybe you're afraid his snake will break you?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: August 20, 2018, 03:46:03 AM »
Nana

Nana's face turned red, her eyes following that generous chest.  "I can take care of his needs!" she blurted out.  "I have taken care of his needs!  Your not the first girl!  You think your special just cause your some angel girl!  My body can do things yours can't!"

Even saying that, she still felt inferior.  Really, it was plain to see she was just saying it for herself.  She was a pet, a thing to be used by her master.  If she wasn't strong enough for him... or domineering enough...

She reached for her top, taking off her suit and showing off her medium sized B breasts.  They were big Bs but still Bs.  Her face got even more red as she stared helplessly at the girl's bigger breasts.

"Your not better than me!"

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 04:47:21 AM by yinsukin »