Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 177962 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2115 on: August 20, 2018, 08:30:40 PM »
Steaven

Steaven's eyes widened as he watched Shirou's head dodge the punch.  With that little bit of struggle thwarted, his body relaxed as he was pulled towards Sakura.  But some squirrel girl in a skimpy bikini rushed over and started staring at him.

"Umm i'm Steaven..."

Meanwhile, the two men yelped in pain, their arms turning red from lack of blood flow.  "Probably because he is a shitty teenager who doesn't like to be guarded!" one of them blurted out, clearly frustrated by this turn of events.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: August 20, 2018, 08:37:37 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Seeing that she was hurting them, Sakura loosened her grip slightly.

"That's not a helpful answer", she said, frowing, before turning to the boy, who Shirou had now dragged over towards them.

"OK, well, I guess I'd better ask you instead", she said, turning to the boy. "Why are you running away from them?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: August 20, 2018, 09:12:48 PM »
Steaven

Steaven avoided eye contact with Sakura.  "I.... just don't want to be surrounded by them all the time.  Its suffocating.  Besides I don't think they are good enough body guards.  I mean look at them!  They suck!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: August 20, 2018, 09:29:35 PM »
Le forest fight

It sure made something happen, that thing being the Dragon God turned it's head to really look at the monk for the first time, acknowledging him as something more than an ant, an ant with tiny fangs.

Then the ground around her ripped itself away, fueled by the undying man's power. But it was for naught as only the ground around her but the spot she was standing on moved. It didn't bode quite as well for the people around her though, that being Valerie and Yusho.

Valerie got got thrown into the air alongside the air, however the impact was enough to clear her mind and she drew upon the experience of her countless years to twist her own body around midair, landing next to Shinji.

"We can not run you fool!"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: August 20, 2018, 09:32:12 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura frowned.

"I see", she said.

"Well, why do you need body guards, anyway? Is someone after you?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: August 20, 2018, 09:43:37 PM »
Nanako

Curious, the squirrel girl zipped back over to the guards, climbing up the tendrils to poke at their muscles, comparing to what she got from Sakura and Shirou during her initial inspection of the two for a moment before nodding and hopping off.

"Well, maybe compared to me," Nanako said, "But they're okay, I guess. By...normal standards? I think it's normal around here. Is it?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: August 20, 2018, 10:07:26 PM »
Steaven

"That's none of your business!  Get off of me!" he shouted, trying to get loose of Shirou's grip.

The big men also began squirming in their restraints. "I agree with the kid.  This isn't your problem.  Now let us go!"

"Actually, I think he has a point."  A static covered voice called out, seemingly coming from the pocket of the teenager's pants.  "I think we may need backup."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: August 21, 2018, 12:02:16 AM »
Victor

Victor stood in the corner of the room, his form frozen in place during the entire ordeal.  The girl had been twitching for a while, but what had gotten him really concerned was when she started bleeding from her mouth.  Moreover, he was pretty sure the glowing was healing, but he was not entirely sure.

"A-are you ok?" he asked, taking only a single step forward.

Tsumiko

The girl, of course, did not respond. She'd bit her tongue nearly off during her seizure, and if he looked inside her mouth, he'd see small swords knitting her body back together.  However, she was now sleeping peacefully on the floor. She rolled over with a small groan, but remained at rest.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: August 21, 2018, 12:17:16 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's eyebrow twitched at the sordid display of misplaced affection happening in front of her. She tapped her foot, and rolled her tongue around inside of her mouth. Her wings were not flapping in a friendly manner.

Suddenly, she snapped her fingers, and they suddenly found themselves far apart.

Frowning at them, she seemed to glare down upon the duo. "What in the world do you two think you're doing?" Along with her voice, the very air suddenly felt very oppressive, as if it were slowly closing in on them. The Room itself seemed to be getting smaller.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 03:26:18 AM by Sinib »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: August 21, 2018, 01:09:24 AM »
Yusho

What a relief, he could make it look at him as something closer to a threat! Not making his life easier, but that got Yusho's blood pumping with heat, and not cold dread. But at the same time, nope, it was time to back away and try something else.

He was caught out of balance when the whole ground he was standing on was thunderously upheaved. Yusho shoved a curse down his throat, one step, air, then another step, twirling to catch his footing. He flew away with a roar of wind and flash of ice, falling towards Valerie and the hunter.

The dragon-blooded turned and slid to a stop on the dirt, inhaling deeply. Facing the threat, he forcefully asked, "What do you propose?"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 01:35:22 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: August 21, 2018, 01:11:56 AM »
Oryuu

She just swam out of the way with a little scoot. Was this what they had for heroes? Ha, she wouldn't even bother giving him the time of day. That just encouraged these kinds of pests. Oryuu just sank beneath the murky waters to hide away from any sight and slowly moved forwards. He'd just drown anyways, and if he didn't then he'd be stranded in her element.

Anderson

The knight began to run as soon as he saw the girl sink underwater, fleeing towards a nearby watch tower. A dozen shining arrows shot forth once more towards Oryuu, all of them having been shot with perfect accuracy. While fast, they clearly were lesser than the arrows that had been shot before, at least in terms of speed.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: August 21, 2018, 02:15:06 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura and Shirou looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. It did indeed seem like it wasn't something they really needed to get involved in. The kid didn't seem to be in any danger from the bodyguards, or else he'd have given them more details, and nor did the bodyguards seem like they wanted or needed any help. However, just as they were about to release their hold on the three, they heard what seemed like a radio transmission, coming from the teenager's trouser pockets, suggesting that they may need backup after all.

"Who was that?" Shirou asked. "And what do they want 'backup' for, exactly?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: August 21, 2018, 03:25:18 AM »
Nanako

Nanako had taken to zipping about here and there, staying relatively near the group, well within earshot. It was a bit curious to see all these stores selling mundane goods right next to magical ones. Back home, magical items were usually the sorts of things you'd find in specialty stores. Not to mention they tended to be a fair bit pricier. Once she heard the static voice speak up though, the squirrel girl zipped back over almost immediately, moving up next to the boy and plucking the radio out of his pocket.

"Well heya! About time someone else spoke up," the squirrel girl said, tail swishing curiously, "I'm guessing ya mean back-up for the kid there? Those guys you've got not enough?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: August 21, 2018, 04:55:58 AM »
BB

After having some time to acclimate herself to the immensity of the new member, BB felt as if she had a bit of control over it. Even despite its size, it was ridiculously sensitive, and she began to enjoy the feeling of precum leaking out of her cock and into the girl's mouth. It looked like she was enjoying it.

Maybe she could give her a closer taste?

With an evil smile, BB grabbed the girl's head and forced the head of her cock inside the girl's slut hole. Even with just that much in, it forced her jaw to the limit, almost dislocating it with its sheer size.

"You looked so hungry that I thought you'd like a better taste. Hehehe."

The girl gritted her teeth and tried to hold back, but the wet, slimy tight mouth was too much for her virgin cock.

She released her spunk into the girl's mouth, the size preventing any semen from escaping. It quickly filled up the girl's mouth and overwhelmed her senses. But the cum kept cumming.

Hannah

A length like that was not something that should fit into a girl's mouth at all. It was only the cambion's shapeshifting that allowed her's to open wide enough without breaking her jaw, and she was gagging around the damn thing. Even her patented 'breathe through the nose!' trick wasn't working like it did on most of Hannah's old boyfriends. It was kind of like choking on her father's tail...

So while staring up with watery eyes she gagged around the thing, face burning red with desperation, and then came the cum too! It was thick, and hot, and sticky... this dirty taste that made her feel disgusting just having it in her mouth. And it was pooling deep in her stomach. She groaned pitifully around it.

She was so fucking wet.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: August 21, 2018, 05:23:31 AM »
Steaven

"If you walk down this road, you will find a mansion," the voice on the radio said.  "Once you get there, I will discuss the situation.  I understand how shady this must look, so if you do not want to risk it, you can stay.  However, if you leave, this boy will remain in great danger."

The boy seemed to be visibly annoyed with the voice coming from the speaker.  He turned his head away from the radio, even though it would allow him to soak in the squirrel girl's form.  That is how annoyed this teenage boy was.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 05:25:05 AM by yinsukin »