Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178236 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2130 on: August 21, 2018, 05:26:36 AM »
Thea

Soon she was able to concentrate enough to focus on her surroundings, and that's when Thea's training kicked back in. "Make... room for me," she insisted to the civilian while stumbling her way closer to help. Yes, she did her best to lift Tsumiko with what telekinetic power she could muster like this assisting her own two arms, and made to move her. "Show me something I can lay her down on."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: August 21, 2018, 05:30:31 AM »
Victor

Since they were already in the kitchen, Victor scrambled to remove the cups and junk on the table.  It was actually quite big for two people, but it would be more than enough for Tsumiko's body.

"Here!" he yelled, pulling the chairs back from the table.  If she fell off, he didn't want her to be banged around on the chairs.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: August 21, 2018, 05:36:42 AM »
Victor

Since they were already in the kitchen, Victor scrambled to remove the cups and junk on the table.  It was actually quite big for two people, but it would be more than enough for Tsumiko's body.

"Here!" he yelled, pulling the chairs back from the table.  If she fell off, he didn't want her to be banged around on the chairs.

Thea

She took care to place Tsumiko on the table as comfortably as she could, and positioned her face down so the blood would come out of her mouth rather than spill back inside. No need to risk choking. "Okay... this should be fine now. Thank you, Victor."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: August 21, 2018, 05:38:48 AM »
Victor

"Is she... alright?" he asked, watching the blood trickle out of her mouth.  He had no idea what had just happened.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: August 21, 2018, 08:03:10 PM »
Shinji

"We kick its ass... Together!" His eyes lit up like fire and he charged with both hands on his axe, spinning madly to deliver a barrage of hurricane slashes.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: August 21, 2018, 10:27:37 PM »
The Forest 

"You are next."

The Dragon God was speaking to the monk, and with how much killing intent she was releasing it wasn't hard to guess what she meant by that. Valerie's eyes widened as she saw the detestable thing dodge past Shinji's hurricane slashes completely and head for them. She pushed herself to her limit throwing herself between the Monk and the rampaging dragon girl.

A fist connected with her gut and she doubled over...

No.

She swung her arm at her enemy, the Essence Reaver materializing from within the netherworld, ready to rend any and all of their pithy life.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: August 21, 2018, 11:35:32 PM »
Yusho

That speed was too much for any single one of them to deal with, but if you expected it...

Returning Valerie's efforts, Yusho rolled acrobatically over her shoulder, soaring over the cutting reach of her revealed weapon. Divine power strained his muscles as he let out a wordless shout of exertion, and his leg swung towards their foe's head like a guillotine wreathed in hurricane winds.

Avenging Wind Strike!

Ice and lightning erupted in a deadly arc, and an azure dragon rose to the clouds in a pillar of winter lights. It could wound Valerie, but it risked her blade, and if it retreated, though it dodged before, the hunter's axe awaited. Could the Dragon God emerge unscathed from the dragon-blooded's unleashed fury as well?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 11:38:52 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: August 22, 2018, 12:14:31 AM »
Lulu

"Ohohoo.. having some trouble? A human like you can't take it off. In fact if we were to do it as you are now you would most likely perish, and that's very regretable." His struggle and dismay as he found a barrier he couldn't circumvent was quite amusing.

Her eyes sparkled with glee, this was where she made her made. "Buuut... there's a way around that. I can fix it for you, all you have to do is make a contract with me~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: August 22, 2018, 12:31:59 AM »
Noah

Noah froze.  His hands still gripped Lulu's dress, but they were no longer pulling.  After a few moments of pause, his lips curled into a smug grin.  "What a smart ass, pulling that kind of play on me.  The girl who threatened my life at the first sign of a contract is now offering one to me."

His hands fell from her dress and down to his side.  "If your contract is as honest as your body is soft, I see no issue."

He wouldn't back out so easily now, not when he was so close.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: August 22, 2018, 12:58:58 AM »
Lulu

"Ah but you like this smartass angel don't you?" She leaned closer, supporting herself on his frame as her face got really close. Her eyes only look more inhuman as they got closer, possessing an unnatural blue depth to them. Her wings unfurled themselves at the notion of being dishonest, preposterous, she had never spoken a serious lie in all her existence.

"I wish to turn you into a demon under me. In return for becoming my servant I will grant you eternal life as well as powers that far exceed that of any ordinary human. "

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: August 22, 2018, 01:01:31 AM »

Hannah

A length like that was not something that should fit into a girl's mouth at all. It was only the cambion's shapeshifting that allowed her's to open wide enough without breaking her jaw, and she was gagging around the damn thing. Even her patented 'breathe through the nose!' trick wasn't working like it did on most of Hannah's old boyfriends. It was kind of like choking on her father's tail...

So while staring up with watery eyes she gagged around the thing, face burning red with desperation, and then came the cum too! It was thick, and hot, and sticky... this dirty taste that made her feel disgusting just having it in her mouth. And it was pooling deep in her stomach. She groaned pitifully around it.

She was so fucking wet.

BB

"Kyaaaaaaaahhhh-" BB moaned and squealed as she came in Hannah's mouth, filling up her cheeks and forcing her to swallow load after load of cum. She relished the feeling of her balls tingling and the jizz forcing itself through her urethra. She'd never imagined cumming as a man felt so good before. The tanned goddess (of basketball) remained in that position for a full minute, pumping her thick and sticky jizz into Hannah's belly until she felt like she might pop before finally pulling out, spraying the remainder of her load all over Hannah's face and upper chest, jerking herself off furiously with a frenzied smile on her face.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: August 22, 2018, 02:12:33 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou could do nothing but watch as the hyperactive squirrel girl zipped up to him and pulled the radio out of the boy's pocket, her movements too fast for him to stop her. Fortunately, though, she didn't do anything bad or stupid, instead actually being helpful and asking them further questions, to which the voice responded, asking them to follow the road to a nearby mansion.

Shirou took no time at all to make a decision. Shady or not, he couldn't simply ignore someone who may be in danger. So, he turned to the bodyguards.

"I can't ignore someone in need of help, so I will accept", Shirou said.

Sakura, meanwhile, knowing full well what decision Shirou would make, had already begun retracting her shadow tendrils, releasing the men who she had been holding.

"Well, it seems like you are no threat to the boy, so I see no reason to keep you restrained", she said.

Meanwhile, Shirou turned to the boy, who had turned his head away.

"OK, if I let go of your arm, will you follow us quietly?" he said, smiling gently. "I'd rather not have to drag you all the way there."

At the same time, Sakura walked up to Nanako.

"Will you come with us as well? You don't have to if you don't want to, but extra help is always welcome", she said with a kind smile.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: August 22, 2018, 03:22:57 AM »
Noah

There was a pause, a moment of dead silence.  In that moment, Noah meet her gaze with one of endless curiosity.  He looked into those deep blue eyes, searching through the endless blue ocean of possibilities.  To be forced to the heel of this woman was one that appealed to a part of him, mainly the one that was still hard and ready to go.  Then, there was the possibility of power.  Well....

"What kind of powers?" he asked.  Despite his internal curiosity, his voice was cold and logical.  His pupils sharpened into that cat like shape that so often made him seem animalistic to some.  "Surely you must realize how broad that statement is.  I already possess powers that many humans do not have.  I assume you have a better pitch then that."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: August 22, 2018, 05:06:44 AM »
Nanako

Nanako glanced at the radio with some concern at the mention of danger to the kid of all people. This was getting a bit heavy for something to run into not even five minutes out of probably the most boring citizenship application she'd had to sit through. Not that she really had a wide sample size to work with. Still, this could turn out to be exciting, and it wasn't like she could really refuse some kid in danger.

"Sure thing!" Nanako said brightly, "Let's go!"

With that, she zipped over to Steaven with an eager smirk and hoisted the teen up onto her shoulders before following along, taking care not to move around too suddenly with the boy on her shoulders.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 05:07:27 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: August 22, 2018, 05:17:07 AM »
Victor

"Is she... alright?" he asked, watching the blood trickle out of her mouth.  He had no idea what had just happened.

Thea

"She will be." The empress volunteered nothing more as she took a deep breath to catch up with her body again, and began to just... stare. Waiting. She would watch until Tsumiko woke.

If only she had gone to the bathroom first...