Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179851 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2160 on: August 22, 2018, 11:33:28 PM »
Shinji

Yes! It worked, but he couldn't cry victory yet. It seemed to have gotten in an enraged frenzy, great, now she knew what it felt like to feel 1/100th of how he felt a few minutes ago. He threw his axe upwards and pointed up to it with a cocky pose. "What's wrong, not used to kitty scratches?"

Violet energy surged like a pillar the moment he jumped before he took flight high up, as if the leap repeated twice in a way that defied all physics. No, not just that.. his body was dragged to the weapon. He grabbed the ebony blade midair and faced his right hand at her scythe with a determined expression, stopping it in its tracks with a fierce pull to leave her open, just as she delivered her second slash.

"You should get that checked out!" He roared cockily as his body was dragged to his target at a great speed.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: August 22, 2018, 11:35:47 PM »
Nanako

"Hey, I'm perfectly normal!" Nanako shot back indignantly, tail swishing with each step, "I don't feel particularly greedy either. Desperate? Maybe, but I just got here, so no cash and nowhere to stay."

The squirrel girl then looked up at the boy, amused by his upside down appearance.

"Say, how long have you and yours been here?" Nanako asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: August 23, 2018, 01:17:20 AM »
Tsumiko

Eventually, Tsumiko woke up. It didn't take long, only fifteen minutes. The girl blearily opened her eyes, only to wake up to see Thea staring at her. "Kyah!" She exclaimed, sitting up with a start. "W-w-w-why are you watching me sleep?"

Then she remembered. What had happened inside her head. She bit her lower lip in the same way Rin had, and frowned. "Um... Thank you, but, you really didn't need to peek like that..."

She was really grateful for having Thea as a friend, but Tsumiko didn't want her to learn the horrific events that had led to her birth. The mistakes Sakura had made. She didn't want Thea to hate her.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: August 23, 2018, 03:36:47 AM »
Victor

For several minutes they watched Tsumiko.  Holy crap.  She is so calm in a situation like this.  What kind of thoughts penetrate such a hardened mind?

Thankfully, Tsumiko woke up.  Judging from her first words, they were engaged in some sort of telepathic conversation or something.  While Victor had experinced the touch of a telepath a few times in his life, he still wasn't sure what to make of this one.

"You were out for a while," he responded.  "I was worried you wouldn't wake up.  Is everything alright?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: August 23, 2018, 03:46:20 PM »
Yusho

His thoughts surged with tension at seeing the consequences of the last exchange to Valerie, but in the stream of battle too much rushed by to be crippled with concern. As he rose, Yusho's eyes gleamed in the face of the hunter's skill and the vampire's determination. The martial arts master wouldn't just let himself be outdone.

With a cold whistle, he drew two razor-sharp disks from his anima, causing the fury of wind and lighting to temporarily recede into mere light and sound. "A dragon shouldn't cry from a scratch!" He said.

With two shrill throws, the spinning icy chakrams flew like serpents to bite the dragon god's legs.

[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: August 23, 2018, 04:44:28 PM »
Steaven

Steaven lowered his eyes at Sakura and said,  "You just called your husband senpai like that was a completely normal pet name.  And if you ask me, not caring about money is pretty greedy."

"Especially since you guys have no idea what your getting into."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: August 23, 2018, 07:22:01 PM »
Lily

"Cuddling~ Suerte's hands felt really good  On my stomach." The elemental was completely unperturbed by the escalating threat. "We were gonna leave unless you want a swing at lil' me and my sweet body first."  She trailed a hand along her own body, bending forward and sticking her ass out to display all the curves she had.

"I've never done it with a succubus before so I guess you could say I'm a virgin in that regard."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: August 23, 2018, 10:40:47 PM »
Suerte

Suerte pulled Lily away from the woman.  She did not feel like fighting Vanilla's boss, especially considering how much she seemed to adore her.  "C'mon!" she said, hoisting her over her shoulder.  "We have bigger horses to tame!"

She turned towards the door, which was conveniently shrinking towards them. If she was lucky, this would be the door that mattered.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: August 23, 2018, 11:20:16 PM »
Tsumiko

Eventually, Tsumiko woke up. It didn't take long, only fifteen minutes. The girl blearily opened her eyes, only to wake up to see Thea staring at her. "Kyah!" She exclaimed, sitting up with a start. "W-w-w-why are you watching me sleep?"

Then she remembered. What had happened inside her head. She bit her lower lip in the same way Rin had, and frowned. "Um... Thank you, but, you really didn't need to peek like that..."

She was really grateful for having Thea as a friend, but Tsumiko didn't want her to learn the horrific events that had led to her birth. The mistakes Sakura had made. She didn't want Thea to hate her.

Thea

Thea reached up to her shoulder to brush some imaginary dust off, and then smiled for Tsumiko. "I had to be sure you were going to be okay. Please forgive me for any further intrusion, Tsumiko."

Victor was irrelevant at the moment; picking up on what little she could on the surface of her partner's thoughts and feelings from out here was more important. Unfortunately all she could detect was that chaos from before, perhaps a touch more subdued than before, and a poorly disguised sense of loathing.

It was not a matter which Thea was willing to discuss with others around.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: August 23, 2018, 11:24:01 PM »
Tsumiko

Thea

Thea reached up to her shoulder to brush some imaginary dust off, and then smiled for Tsumiko. "I had to be sure you were going to be okay. Please forgive me for any further intrusion, Tsumiko."

Victor was irrelevant at the moment; picking up on what little she could on the surface of her partner's thoughts and feelings from out here was more important. Unfortunately all she could detect was that chaos from before, perhaps a touch more subdued than before, and a poorly disguised sense of loathing.

It was not a matter which Thea was willing to discuss with others around.

Tsumiko

"Oh, well..." The girl twirled her thumbs and glanced away from Thea. "I understand, but please don't do it next time. This is normal. It happens occasionally. As normal as breathing, or eating. Or even growing old."

She looked over to Victor and gave him a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry for troubling you, but do you have that coffee? I think we could all use a cup of espresso after that. And maybe some tea, if you have good leaves."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: August 23, 2018, 11:56:15 PM »
BB

BB cried out in pleasure as she reamed the girl's defenseless asshole, leaning down and pressing her breasts against her back, moaning as her balls slapped against the girl's ass. "Kya-your slut hole-"

It was so warm and tight, unbelievably so. The cock threatened to split the girl apart, going deep into her body with every thrust, and pulling almost all the way out before going back in, multiple times per second.

Hannah

It wasn't lubricated right at all! It hurt so, so bad...! It was basically everything Hannah hated that she enjoyed in anal sex. Too big, too dry, too mean. Feeling those big oversized testicles slap against her body, or the painful grip BB had on her hips! Against all logic it was the cambion impaled on, hanging from, the cock that began to cum first. She let out an incredibly erotic moan, her eyes rolling into the back of her head while the rest of her body twitched.

She clenched tight.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: August 24, 2018, 12:00:38 AM »
Oryuu

She wasn't too full anymore. Oryuu was in a middling point after using up her powers so many times. With how slow those arrows were it was child's play to just scoot out of the way and toss a massive boulder in retaliation at the watchtower in return.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: August 24, 2018, 12:08:45 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura blushed slightly at Steaven's comment.

"I..I just like calling him that", she replied. "And, how, exactly, does putting saving people over money make us greedy?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: August 24, 2018, 12:35:26 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl pondered that for all of a moment before shrugging as much as she could without bucking the kid off her shoulders.

"'Course we don't know what we're getting into," Nanako said, entirely unperturbed by this, "That's why we're going back to your place isn't it? To get filled in?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: August 24, 2018, 01:00:37 AM »
Valerie

A deep roar.

That was the sound that penetrated everything, make the ground the air the very space tremble before it. It was the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. The world tore itself apart at the seams and rebuilt itself in an instant.

Wrong.

The Vampire King tried to stop it, reachign out desperately but it was too late....

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong

It was all wrong. The world was exactly as it was before, but it was all wrong.

The girl was gone, no it had never been a girl. That's right, it was a dragon they were fighting. No wait......

It's It's spread it's massive wings that were like the sky itself, and all of the souls of all it had devoured, all it's responsibilities were the stars.

It's roar, yes for that was the thing that had roared was greated by the luminescence of the rising crimson moon. The monk's attack fizzled away uselessly again't its legs and the butcher was heading face first into a frontal collision with its massive frame, with naught but a heartbeat to react.