Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 175915 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2175 on: August 24, 2018, 02:06:47 AM »
BB

BB cried out in pleasure as she reamed the girl's defenseless asshole, leaning down and pressing her breasts against her back, moaning as her balls slapped against the girl's ass. "Kya-your slut hole-"

It was so warm and tight, unbelievably so. The cock threatened to split the girl apart, going deep into her body with every thrust, and pulling almost all the way out before going back in, multiple times per second.

Hannah

It wasn't lubricated right at all! It hurt so, so bad...! It was basically everything Hannah hated that she enjoyed in anal sex. Too big, too dry, too mean. Feeling those big oversized testicles slap against her body, or the painful grip BB had on her hips! Against all logic it was the cambion impaled on, hanging from, the cock that began to cum first. She let out an incredibly erotic moan, her eyes rolling into the back of her head while the rest of her body twitched.

She clenched tight.

BB

And then she came, spewing her hot spunk into the girl's ass. Her testicles contracted and Hannah's stomach visibly distended from the sheer amount of liquid being pumped inside of her.

And eventually, she stopped, pulling out her enormous penis and laying it on Hannah's stomach. It was beginning to turn flaccid. "Hello, is anyone still--there upstairs?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: August 24, 2018, 04:30:33 AM »
Steaven

Steaven's eyes widened at Sakura's blushing.  "Thats even worse!  Yeah, you guys aren't greedy, just weird."

But maybe that means its ok for him to be weird too.

"Yeah... it is.  But you realize that-"  He froze mid sentince.  There was something surrounding them.  Pure black ooze with small insect like legs gathered at the edge of the sidewalk.  Drool drizzled down their carnivorous mouths.  However, it was hard to figure out what they were looking at since their heads were featureless aside from those powerful jaws.  One thing was for sure.  Someone in this group was their pray.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: August 24, 2018, 04:43:36 AM »
Victor

In truth, Victor had already made the tea and coffee.  In fact, it was sitting on the counter behind Tsumiko's back.  The girl's smile was not reassuring, seemingly triggering a doubtful frown from the already stressed out man.  "Look, you have already done enough for me.  You don't have to put your life on the line for this, nor endure any sort of psychological punishment."

"Ma'am.  With all due respect, I worry about your safety."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: August 24, 2018, 04:59:30 AM »
Thea

"I don't intend to," she reassured Tsumiko. There really was no benefit to be gained from intruding again in any case. But Victor, he was making things complicated with his concern. And so Thea shook her head. "We truly have no choice but to remain involved. Word of our actions will spread sooner or later."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: August 24, 2018, 06:26:32 AM »
Lulu

The blonde Angel adopted a playful  thinking pose, she clearly didn't actually have to think too deeply on it. "Strength beyond ordinary mortals wasn't a figure of speech, but fine you could have regenerative abilities that would render mundane weapons worthless against yourself. Or how about the ability fuck for hours and then completely cover girls with your seed?.... I could grant you almost any power you can think off you just have to ask."

"You're not doubting me because I'm a girl now are you?" She met his gaze again, half seriously half jokingly..

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: August 24, 2018, 06:49:52 PM »
Shinji

"Woah!" He threw his axe away and flicked his hand just in the nick of time, zipping around and ultimately diving under the beast's belly, scraping his body through the dirt as he rolled out of range and gained distance. When he quickly got back up, his eyes were wide.

"Holy..."  Shinji's mouth gaped in shock at what he saw. He shook his hand, and his weapon came back at him at full speed, spinning like a deadly razor while one of the beast's massive wings was in the way. But would the same old trick be enough this time?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: August 24, 2018, 11:13:40 PM »
Tsumiko

"There's nothing wrong." Or rather, there's nothing to be done. "Please, just forget this ever happened, Victor."

She bit her lower lip and idly grabbed her long purple locks, bunching it up to pull it back on either side.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 05:45:55 AM by Sinib »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: August 25, 2018, 12:02:02 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura and Shirou frowned at the boy's comment. As he was responding to Nanako, however, he suddenly froze, weird black, slimy creatures gathering around them.

"Everyone, get back!" Sakura shouted.

Immediately, she summoned up several human-sized shadow familiar, which immediately moved to engage the weird slime creatures, focussing on attempting to delay them, but also trying to destroy them if possible.

"Nanako, get the kid somewhere safe and protect him!" she added, reinforcing her legs and taking a giant leap backwards, before summoning up her shadow bow, beginning to charge a shadow arrow.

Shirou, meanwhile, summoned up his two trusty swords and leapt in front of the two bodyguards, preparing to protect them and Sakura from any sudden attack. As soon as they moved backwards, he would follow them.

"Let us handle this", he said to the bodyguards. "I'll protect you whilst you retreat."
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 12:05:35 AM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: August 25, 2018, 12:10:28 AM »
Nanako

As Sakura was talking, Nanako was already crouched down, slipping the boy back off her shoulders as her tail came up to hold him snug against her back and keep the sudden movements from hurting him.

"On it!" she said quickly, the words not even finished leaving Sakura's mouth before she moved, pavement exploding under her feet as she leaped up high, clearing the nearest roof top and leaping across them towards the mansion, trying to go a bit wide around the creepy crawlies to see what they were after, but not too wide so as to keep Sakura and Shirou within ear shot for as long as she could.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: August 25, 2018, 01:42:49 AM »
Yusho

He caught his own whistling chakrams in the middle of a leap back, and gaped slightly at the sight extending up before them. "I ain't ever banished a specter that big before..."

This had stopped being a fight for self-defense, but that didn't make Yusho any less heartened. Hearing of a behemoth like this was one thing, but seeing it? There was only one thing to do, and that was meting out some old fashioned kicks to the head.

"Mmmmmm... RrraAAH!" He shouted, taking flight with a boom of air towards the dragon god's back, rising dozens of meters into the air in an instant.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: August 25, 2018, 05:45:39 AM »
Elizabeth

Unfortunately for Suerte, no matter how much she ran, she seemed to never be getting closer. It was strange, because she felt as if she was definetely moving, but all evidence pointed elsewhere. In fact, the distance seemed to be increasing. "Ahaha~ You think you can escape from I, Elizabeth, that easily?"

She suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Think again." Her eyes flashed red, and a kick came hurtling towards Suerte.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 03:24:42 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: August 25, 2018, 10:27:12 AM »
Valerie

With a roar the dragon unleashed it's mighty fury, fueling it's supersonic leap towards Shinji, ready to devour him whole. His axe dug into its wing uselessly, their sheer mass was to great for a weapon so tiny to contend with. But then it stopped, right before it reached him, the Dragon God came to complete halt.

Then Valerie got a better grip on its tail, by adding her newly regenerated arm. She pulled upwards, the ground, no the land itself gave as the dragon struggled in futility. But she tugged harder and the dragon was airborne, but not under its own power. Valerie turned around and swung It over her own shoulders.

Just for a second It was dangling helplessly in midair before the Vampire King slammed it down on its back, knocking several trees over as the ground shook from the terrible impact.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: August 25, 2018, 03:16:29 PM »
Ezekiel

"I'm counting on that. See you later." He saw the mysterious stranger off with a cocky smile, but changed his expression to full awe when he gazed at the countless knights. His smile was no different than that of a child who had witnessed a rainbow for the first time. No, that was wrong. He had felt this before.

He backed off into a stance, clutching at his pain suddenly. So even now his vessel would oppose him? How pathetic, it was truly a pitiful act of resistance. Did he not pray for a new body? For a way to meet his comrades once more? Why, he seemed to have granted him his wish, just not the way he wanted. Humans truly were pathetic, greedy fools.

"Kuhahahahah... this pain... just like sixteen years ago..." Deja vu. Infuriating as it was exhilarating, and the fiery sensation in his heart, the same as so long ago. It was enough to drive a madman back to sanity and through insanity once more. "So this is how it's going to be. Amusing, how amusing."

Let the black winds howl.

Shadows wrapped around the hollow knights, filling them with black spells and forbidden magic. No, not just that, replacing and eroding them, twisting the grime and metal into something unrecognizable.

And with a beastly, inhuman cry unfitting of his humanoid form, he awakened the countless black knights. Ezekiel roared, covered himself with a black fog and recreated his attire with magic, before taking flight along with his hellish legion.

"Come, my knights of ruin, let us march to where the dream ends. Our journey to the new world begins here!"

Ivanna

Suddenly, an enormous beam of white light came hurtling towards them all. Seeking to extinguish them. To purify their souls. To erase their existences. A small girl came hurtling downwards from above the clouds, a crown inexplicably attached to her head, and her golden eyes shining with a righteous fury.

"Hallowed Winter Beam!" She cried out, turning the angle of it, causing it to move with frightening speed, purifying his simulacrums as she expertly aimed at each of them.

And then, she landed on the ground with an earth shattering blow, her red cape billowing out behind her. "I am Ivanna, ordered by the Lord himself to shepard these people and protect this land. You shall meet your demise here, demon." She seemed to be glowing with holy rage, her already pale skin almost as white as the purest of snow.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: August 25, 2018, 04:27:33 PM »
Ezekiel

His face lit up in shock and awe, like a butterfly facing the storm. His soldiers were torn asunder, the army so generously given to him but a pitiful handful as the beam ripped their armor of corruption and seared the magic keeping them whole. It was a difference of power, as tremendous as heaven and earth, and now the beam threatened to cleave him like his men. Light shone on him brilliantly, but just before it could reach the flying target a stream of fire, as brilliant as a star, zipped all across the ruins and avoided the assault.

When he landed on his knee, barely having survived the attack, the earth boomed behind him. He turned his head to face the new threat, and couldn't help but be surprised.

"I terrorize your people and desecrate their homes with corruption, and the only leaders willing to act are women and children?" His shocked expression turned into a smug smile. Jeez, her eyes were practically piercing holes in him with hate. "No wonder this city has gone to shit."

They had a fair deal of distance, but from her abilities she would be able to cross it in a distance. This would be fun. In the blink of an eye his shadow stretched over ten feet and released a hail of purple beams, each strong enough to tear a large beast asunder!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: August 25, 2018, 05:16:23 PM »
Ezekiel

His face lit up in shock and awe, like a butterfly facing the storm. His soldiers were torn asunder, the army so generously given to him but a pitiful handful as the beam ripped their armor of corruption and seared the magic keeping them whole. It was a difference of power, as tremendous as heaven and earth, and now the beam threatened to cleave him like his men. Light shone on him brilliantly, but just before it could reach the flying target a stream of fire, as brilliant as a star, zipped all across the ruins and avoided the assault.

When he landed on his knee, barely having survived the attack, the earth boomed behind him. He turned his head to face the new threat, and couldn't help but be surprised.

"I terrorize your people and desecrate their homes with corruption, and the only leaders willing to act are women and children?" His shocked expression turned into a smug smile. Jeez, her eyes were practically piercing holes in him with hate. "No wonder this city has gone to shit."

They had a fair deal of distance, but from her abilities she would be able to cross it in a distance. This would be fun. In the blink of an eye his shadow stretched over ten feet and released a hail of purple beams, each strong enough to tear a large beast asunder!

Ivanna

"Pitiable. I pity creatures like yourself. You rampage about senselessly, work people up into a frenzy, and plunge the world into chaos." Eyes gleaming, she rapped her scepter against the ground, standing firm against the incoming barrage of projectiles. "Averting your eyes from the gleaming warmth of the lord, you allow yourself to be corrupted."

Moments before the volley of projectiles reached Ivanna's position, her hand burst out with divine speed, knocking a projectile moving towards her face out of the way and sending it careening in another direction. The rest of the projectiles simply impacted her body, dissipating in the presence of the holy light shrouding Ivanna.

"Cretins like yourself don't deserve the forgiveness of the lord." Her voice was cold, callous, angry. Suddenly, she burst forward, nearly instantaneously appearing before Ezekial.

"I deem you guilty, and shall consign you to the fiery pits of hell."

A scepter came hurtling towards his head, threatening to turn his head into mulch.