Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 175936 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2190 on: August 25, 2018, 05:56:07 PM »
Ezekiel

The beams did nothing, nay, its as if they refused to even touch her body. As his hand made more strange signs and motions, incantations from another world,  the dragon's eyes narrowed. He knew this feeling all too well. "Magic resistance eh-"

Suddenly, before he could counterattack, she had already closed the distance and split his body in half with her holy scepter, his eyes wide in horror as his body dissipated into darkness...

But it refused. What she struck was but a shadow, his flames had already propelled him high up the air, his face but grazed by the attack.  "Hell? But I've already been there." He stroked his bleeding cheek with a smile as he rode his own inferno like a draken demon, matching her speed in his flight to reach the high ground. Shes's fast...

Wait... blood? But this body shouldn't-

Before he could finish his train of thought, he spread his arms high up and far, smiling confidently as the sky turned black and  shadow creatures rained from the corrupted clouds, while some ascended from the cracks of the earth. They were strange amalgamations of animals, some half spider half shark, some a cluster of serpents knotted into a ball of eyes, and some were wicked birds with many heads and a corroded breath. The many creatures descended, some faster than others, others boasting great strength and durability.

"Compared to its flames, your wrath is far too GENTLE!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: August 25, 2018, 06:18:30 PM »
Ezekiel

The beams did nothing, nay, its as if they refused to even touch her body. As his hand made more strange signs and motions, incantations from another world,  the dragon's eyes narrowed. He knew this feeling all too well. "Magic resistance eh-"

Suddenly, before he could counterattack, she had already closed the distance and split his body in half with her holy scepter, his eyes wide in horror as his body dissipated into darkness...

But it refused. What she struck was but a shadow, his flames had already propelled him high up the air, his face but grazed by the attack.  "Hell? But I've already been there." He stroked his bleeding cheek with a smile as he rode his own inferno like a draken demon, matching her speed in his flight to reach the high ground. Shes's fast...

Wait... blood? But this body shouldn't-

Before he could finish his train of thought, he spread his arms high up and far, smiling confidently as the sky turned black and  shadow creatures rained from the corrupted clouds, while some ascended from the cracks of the earth. They were strange amalgamations of animals, some half spider half shark, some a cluster of serpents knotted into a ball of eyes, and some were wicked birds with many heads and a corroded breath. The many creatures descended, some faster than others, others boasting great strength and durability.

"Compared to its flames, your wrath is far too GENTLE!"

Ivanna

Before the clouds finished forming, Ivanna was already shooting skywards, akin to a white comet streaking up into the sky. "Face your fate! Hallowed Winter's wrath!" Her scepter began to glow, and the brilliant white beam returned, shooting towards the sky.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: August 25, 2018, 07:00:33 PM »
BB

And then she came, spewing her hot spunk into the girl's ass. Her testicles contracted and Hannah's stomach visibly distended from the sheer amount of liquid being pumped inside of her.

And eventually, she stopped, pulling out her enormous penis and laying it on Hannah's stomach. It was beginning to turn flaccid. "Hello, is anyone still--there upstairs?"

Hannah

Even shapeshifting couldn't keep up with this much of the stuff! It was really hard for Hannah to think through it all, and for a few moments when she was asked she couldn't muster the energy to respond. Her head was all fuzzy, and her body was warm and sore and felt really really good. Walking was going to be... interesting.

For a moment BB could have sworn there were hearts in Hannah's eyes when she looked up at her, but it passed. "Yeaah..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: August 25, 2018, 07:09:51 PM »
BB

And then she came, spewing her hot spunk into the girl's ass. Her testicles contracted and Hannah's stomach visibly distended from the sheer amount of liquid being pumped inside of her.

And eventually, she stopped, pulling out her enormous penis and laying it on Hannah's stomach. It was beginning to turn flaccid. "Hello, is anyone still--there upstairs?"

Hannah

Even shapeshifting couldn't keep up with this much of the stuff! It was really hard for Hannah to think through it all, and for a few moments when she was asked she couldn't muster the energy to respond. Her head was all fuzzy, and her body was warm and sore and felt really really good. Walking was going to be... interesting.

For a moment BB could have sworn there were hearts in Hannah's eyes when she looked up at her, but it passed. "Yeaah..."

BB

After a bit, BB and Hannah had made their way down to the ground. "So, you're new here as well, Hannah?" She asked her as she carried Hannah around on her back, bouncing around rooftops looking for an interesting place to land.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: August 25, 2018, 07:51:32 PM »
Hannah

It wasn't that the cambion couldn't fly, but she was pretty tired and sore after all of that and if BB wanted to handle things this way? She rubbed her face into the other girl's shoulder. "Mmm. Yeah. I was trying to summon something, and got summoned instead. I haven't seen a lot of it yet."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: August 25, 2018, 08:23:16 PM »
Lily

If the strange widening of the room had any effect on the Elemental she didn't show, remaining just as content as previously, that was until their hostess appeared and attacked them. But before Elizabrth's kick had any chance to connect with Suerte, a flash of metal passed by at an improbable angle.

The move was perfect in execution, no to merely call it a perfectly executed swing would be to understate just how bizarre the path of the blade had been. It defied all common sense, defied the world itself, it shouldn't have been possible, but this girl had made the impossible seem possible, trivial even, and before this supreme art could be more than glimpsed at she'd already sheethed the blade.

Then Elizabeth's underwear fell off her body.

If only that had been the extent of it, then perhaps it could have been written off as fancy showmanship, but it wasn't. Not only had the Succubi's bikini come off, it had come off without being damaged. The Elemental had somehow untied it without damaging.... with a sword.

"Oh my.... You look even cuter when you're naked Elizabeth~"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 08:24:25 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: August 25, 2018, 09:44:33 PM »
Hannah

It wasn't that the cambion couldn't fly, but she was pretty tired and sore after all of that and if BB wanted to handle things this way? She rubbed her face into the other girl's shoulder. "Mmm. Yeah. I was trying to summon something, and got summoned instead. I haven't seen a lot of it yet."

BB

"Ah, so you have no local currency? That's a shame." She glanced down at her new additions and bit her lip. "Let's make that our priority, then. Can you do any farsight seer mumbo jumbo?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: August 26, 2018, 12:58:52 AM »
BB

"Ah, so you have no local currency? That's a shame." She glanced down at her new additions and bit her lip. "Let's make that our priority, then. Can you do any farsight seer mumbo jumbo?"

Hannah

Already plotting such greedy and sinister things like this?! Oh, no wonder Hannah was all weak in the knees right now. It had nothing to do with the loads of cum her body was still processing. "Eh? Well, it's not really my specialty, but I do have a crystal ball in my bag... I can't really see the future, though? So no cheating on the lottery."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: August 26, 2018, 01:19:52 AM »
BB

Hannah

Already plotting such greedy and sinister things like this?! Oh, no wonder Hannah was all weak in the knees right now. It had nothing to do with the loads of cum her body was still processing. "Eh? Well, it's not really my specialty, but I do have a crystal ball in my bag... I can't really see the future, though? So no cheating on the lottery."

BB

"Ehhhh? That'd be pointless. We just need to find some way one of us can make some money fast so we can go get a bite to eat! Any ideas?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: August 26, 2018, 01:35:19 AM »
Tsumiko

"There's nothing wrong." Or rather, there's nothing to be done. "Please, just forget this ever happened, Victor."

She bit her lower lip and idly grabbed her long purple locks, bunching it up to pull it back on either side.

Victor

There was no point in arguing with them.  "I don't get it," he said.  "Why are you going so far for me and my family?  This clearly isn't easy.  Why are you going so far for us?"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 01:36:32 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: August 26, 2018, 04:29:00 AM »
Suerte

Suerte ducked, but there was no need.  What fell to the ground was not her legs, but... the halves of panties?  "Oh cmon!  I just wanted a hug!"

After digging into the floor with her fingers, she pulled up a massive floor tile under the rug.  Magic flowed into her finger tips, strengthening the floor to be stronger than steel.  In between the cowgirl and the succubus stood a wall.

She reached for her two pistols, drawing them to prepare for her next move.  "Ok... sweetie?  How about we just calm down.  I had a good time here.  I don't want to fight you."

She didn't say it, but she didn't want to upset Vanilla either.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: August 26, 2018, 05:09:45 AM »
THE SWARM

"Ah!" The sudden rush of speed was jarring.  It felt like he was riding a motorcycle with legs.  "Woah! You're quick!"

The swarm of creatures did not take the bait.  In fact, each one let out a cry that echoed through the streets.  Drool leaked from their mouths, like animals teased with treats.  The swarm rushed along the sidewalks, keeping up with, but slowly falling behind the squirrel girl.  It seemed the other two were their true targets.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 08:48:34 PM by Cherry Lover »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: August 26, 2018, 07:06:43 PM »
Liseth

"Well, there seems to be trouble in one of the districts. I won't make you but if you'd help that's really nice. There are things I need to... protect there." Liseth continued to give a basic rundown of the situation: the flooding, the monsters, the giant hole that had opened up where buildings had once been. But even though she looked engaged her mind was wandering to higher thoughts. Great flows of information regarding everything going on in the holy woman's district.

This was unacceptable. So much work destroyed in mere moments. Gears and infrastructure sang as the panicked beasts the storm dragon had chased in were directed at once towards the monsters. Chimeras, lesser hydras, hell hounds and forest ogres clashing in a warlike frenzy.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: August 26, 2018, 08:17:52 PM »
Noah

"Come now," he said.  "A man who trusts a girl with his life cannot afford to think less of her."

Noah looked down at his bare naked form.  His body was already plenty sculpted, at the peak condition of human power.  It would be a lie to say he didn't sometimes desire the powers of supernatural beings.  In fact, his fascination with supernaturals is why he sapped the information about them from those scientists.  It was why he studied them and why he risked his life to get closer.

He reached out to touch her body, stopping just as his fingers would caress her belly.  "Its temping... oh so tempting.  I would be able to remove that dress and I would have powers that surpass mere humans?  Tell me, what does being your "minion" entail hmm?  Most people are hesitant to sign my contracts because they fear the bondage that comes with the written word.  However, when chained up, many find it comfortable to be bound to a set of rules.  What rules will you tie me down with as your minion hmm?"

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 08:22:18 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: August 26, 2018, 08:47:39 PM »
Lulu

She leaned closer, soft bouncy assests squished between them as she gave him a playful kiss on the cheek. "I despise rules, or rather the people who blindly follow them. I won't impose anything like that on you. I only ask for your loyalty. There won't be any chains, that's the very reason I offer you this chance, the chance to break through you chains, break the shackels of mundanity.

Her gaze then hardened considerably, play time was over. "I don't actually need you. This offer is one I'm giving because I've taken a liking to you, there's no trick or ploy involved."