Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 176112 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2205 on: August 26, 2018, 09:21:29 PM »
Sakura

Sakura's familiars formed their arms into thin shadow tendrils and swiped at the creatures, attempting to slice a few of them in half. However, they were only able to get in a couple of attacks before the creatures turned and ran, leaving the considerably slower shadow familiars behind them. eanwhile, Sakura, having jumped out of reach, had started to chant.

"Schaffe Bogen!

Lade den Schattenpfeil auf!" she said, her bow appearing in her hands, along with a shadow arrow, with a small sphere of shadow on the tip.

"Aufladen, Aufladen, Aufladen!" she continued, the sphere of shadow gradually growing larger and darker as she chanted.

Then, she pulled back on the bowstring and released, sending the shadow arrow flying towards the enemies. Just as it approached the middle of their formation, she shouted once more.

"Explodieren!"

With that, the sphere on the tip of the arrow exploded, letting out a wave of darkness, corrosive to any spiritual or magical entities in the radius. Hopefully, it would destroy the bulk of the monsters that were chasing after Nanako and the boy.

Shirou

To Shirou's initial surprise, instead of making a charge at the obvious threats, the creatures ran in the opposite direction, obviously following after Nanako. Quickly, however, he realised that they must be targetting the boy. Presumably, they were part of why he needed protection in the first place. Seeing that his close-range defence would not be needed, Shirou desummoned the swords.

"Trace on!" he said, before tracing a bow, waiting a moment to take account of their movements and of Sakura's attack before deciding what to do next.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: August 26, 2018, 09:35:23 PM »
Noah

Noah let out a small chuckle.  Even as they talked, his eyes became locked on the space between those magnificent breasts.  "Very well then.  I accept your contract.  Give me the power of those beyond human and allow me to expand my own abilities far beyond what I had before."

Perhaps she didn't need him, but he needed her.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: August 26, 2018, 10:39:51 PM »
Lulu

Lulu' gloved hand raised his chin lightly, forcing his gaze up from the valley of her breasts. "Eyes up here pervert~" Without even giving him a chance to respond she met him with a fierce, kiss imbued with all the passion of a hundred lifetimes. As she submerged herself deeper into it, their surrounding suddenly morphed.

They were no longer out on the deck.

It was through her will that the two of the had appeared in Noah's game room, sprawled onto the couch with the Fallen Angel on top of the human.

"I accept you as my most cute servant Noah. Serve me well and you will accumulate treasures beyond your wildest dreams!"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 11:01:06 PM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: August 26, 2018, 11:42:28 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl smirked a bit at the kid's obvious excitement, but a quick glance back showed that they were apparently the targets of the creature, whatever it was.

"Alright, guess we're the targets then," Nanako noted, ripping a ventilation unit out of its housings as she went, leaping to the next roof and turning in the air to toss the the wrecked unit back at the creature before she landed on the next roof and took off faster than before.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: August 27, 2018, 12:16:56 AM »
Noah

As those soft lips connected with his, Noah found darkness descending on his sight along with his eyelids.  Her mouth was moist and warm, which sent a wave of relaxation through his muscles.  When light returned to his eyes, he saw her angelic form over his body. 

"Oh I intend to," he said, tracing his hand along her chin.  "One day you will see my vision and learn my version of love."

Light.

That is what he saw when Noah opened his eyes.  So often when he opened his eyes to a new day, he saw the light he gathered for himself, the lavish ceiling light of his bedroom.  This time, he was staring at the light created by the heavens, the very same thing that brought him that angel, that fascinating soul.

He didn't remember much from before.  The only sensation that still registered in his mind was the overwhelming feeling of magical energy flowing into his body.  It was warm and cold all at once.  Maybe that was the demonic angel's true identity?

Staring down at him was a pair of sharp snake eyes.  Nana eyes were shimmering with worry.  "Are you ok?"

"I feel... different."

« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 12:44:58 AM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: August 27, 2018, 03:39:01 AM »
Yusho

It was a good thing he hadn't deeply pissed the vampire monarch off, Yusho thought. An impressed gasp escaped his mouth at the show, and despite the beating winds, he realigned himself and fell on the behemoth like the streak of a blue and white comet. His feet impacted against its exposed abdomen.

Grunting, the exalt sent the chakrams flying forward towards the dragon god's head, and launched himself after them. With his hands free, he zigzagged through the surface of the massive body, delivering in passing a flurry of palm strikes and chastising kicks, each aimed at a place equivalent to chakra points that could knock out a person when struck with precise digits alone.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: August 27, 2018, 10:43:01 AM »
The swarm

The crowd of dark creatures scattered to dodge the arrow heading towards them.  Unfortunately for them, while their speed and reaction time gave them enough time to react despite not seeing the arrows coming, they did not possess the foresight to avoid what happened next.  As the arrow approached what would be a hole in the swarm, it suddenly exploded.  The streets were filled with a horrible screech of pain as the blast disintegrated almost a fith of the creatures.

"Wow you guys are stronger than you look!" Steaven said as he turned around to watch the vent soar.  He couldn't belive she did that with her bare hands.  However, as impressive as that was, the damaged swarm simply dispersed to dodge the object, only to reappear.

The body guards drew their knives ready to follow Shirou's lead.  They realized they were outclassed, but they would be damned if they would just sit back and accept their role as useless onlookers.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: August 27, 2018, 07:12:36 PM »
Ezekiel

He smiled and whistled in admiration at his opponent. The bright light from before returned, fully intending to eradicate him as the lord soared the skies. But what of it? She was fast, so fast that unless he kept his distance she would be a demise he could not even perceive. And so what?

Your justice will prevail over the black winds?

Dreams, hope, the life of this world, even the light of justice that threatened to erase him. Compared to his ambition, they could all sink into darkness and crumble into nothing for all he cared. The moment the attack hit his body, it vanished.

"Then let the black winds form a hurricane!!" His smile was as wide as the sky was black, and his dozens of surviving knights along with the countless children of the night came from all angles, threatening to tear his enemy apart if she did not act quickly!

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: August 27, 2018, 10:52:39 PM »
Sakura

Sakura frowned as she saw the effect of her attack. Whilst she had successfully killed a few of the creatures, the way they had dispersed made it obvious that they had recognised the attack was incoming, and it was unlikely that they would be fooled once again by the explosive nature of the projectile. So, she decided to change her approach slightly.

"Lade die Schattenpfeile auf! Bereiten Sie mehrere Ladungen vor! Aufladen, Aufladen, Aufladen, Aufladen!" she chanted. "Pfeilspitze erstellen!"

This time, multiple smaller spheres appeared on the end of the shadow arrow, all surrounded by a large shadow arrowhead designed to make the whole thing aerodynamic. Firing her bow once more, Sakura waited for the arrow to approach the target, expecting to see the creatures evade once more, this time probably attempting to spread out further, to avoid the large explosion they would surely be expecting.

Shirou

On seeing Sakura's shot, Shirou thought for a moment, looking around him. Seeing that the two bodyguards were in no danger and finding a fire escape ladder on the side of a building, Shirou reinforced his legs and ran towards it, jumping onto the ladder and climbing onto the roof. He knew that he could not reasonably fire his arrows from ground level, so he decided to take up a higher perch, somewhere he could observe their enemies from more easily.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: August 27, 2018, 11:51:26 PM »
Nanako

Nanako, meanwhile, continued to run like hell, picking up just a bit more speed, cautious about going all out on account of the presumably much squishier kid on her back.

"Any clue why they're after you?" she shouted back, roofing shattering with every step as they leaped from rooftop to rooftop, Nanako occasionally glancing back at the creatures.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: August 28, 2018, 12:25:41 AM »
Tsumiko

"There's nothing wrong." Or rather, there's nothing to be done. "Please, just forget this ever happened, Victor."

She bit her lower lip and idly grabbed her long purple locks, bunching it up to pull it back on either side.

Thea

Wait, why was Tsumiko changing her hair style that way...? Thea couldn't even hide her curiosity as she watched her partner undergo a transformation of some sort. "Yes, it is nothing that will interfere with our task. Thank you, Victor, for your hospitality and information."

But even as she said that she didn't take her eyes off her partner, though she did become a little more subtle about it.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: August 28, 2018, 12:42:03 AM »
BB

"Ehhhh? That'd be pointless. We just need to find some way one of us can make some money fast so we can go get a bite to eat! Any ideas?"

Hannah

"Oh!" Hannah looked aside at all the streets and stores as they began to descend to the ground again. "Well, are you any good at gambling? I'm sure someone here has some money they'd like to put up, and I can fake some long enough to buy in..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: August 28, 2018, 12:47:04 AM »
Liseth

"Well, there seems to be trouble in one of the districts. I won't make you but if you'd help that's really nice. There are things I need to... protect there." Liseth continued to give a basic rundown of the situation: the flooding, the monsters, the giant hole that had opened up where buildings had once been. But even though she looked engaged her mind was wandering to higher thoughts. Great flows of information regarding everything going on in the holy woman's district.

This was unacceptable. So much work destroyed in mere moments. Gears and infrastructure sang as the panicked beasts the storm dragon had chased in were directed at once towards the monsters. Chimeras, lesser hydras, hell hounds and forest ogres clashing in a warlike frenzy.

Auspicious Breeze

Oh, wow. Was Liseth secretly some kind of princess? Was this all her land that she was trying to protect, so willing to swallow her pride that she'd seek out powerful warriors to help?! The girl on the screen could practically see Breeze's bright blue eyes sparkling at the story she was building up for herself in her head! By the end of it she could see the severity of it all, and knew right away... she was just right to help fix it.

"Monsters, rescuing people, giant holes...?" Auspicious Breeze's face suddenly became serious, and she nodded. "I'll do everything I can to help, Liseth!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: August 28, 2018, 12:50:27 AM »
Elizabeth

The now naked Succubus chortled, and snapped her fingers. Lily went flying across the room, finding herself absolutely unable to progress. A beam fired out towards the rub, but narrowly missed it and flew right past Suerte's head. She then appeared behind Suerte, a huge grin on her face.

"Sweety, you have absolutely no chance of defeating me. Try your best~ I'll give you the first attack. Then you'll see how absolutely small you are in the face of real power."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: August 28, 2018, 12:57:06 AM »
BB

"Ehhhh? That'd be pointless. We just need to find some way one of us can make some money fast so we can go get a bite to eat! Any ideas?"

Hannah

"Oh!" Hannah looked aside at all the streets and stores as they began to descend to the ground again. "Well, are you any good at gambling? I'm sure someone here has some money they'd like to put up, and I can fake some long enough to buy in..."

BB

"I can fight! And play basketball! That's basically it!" She crossed her arms and laughed dramitically. "I've never lost*. Ever*."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end