Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 176102 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2220 on: August 28, 2018, 12:59:24 AM »
BB

"I can fight! And play basketball! That's basically it!" She crossed her arms and laughed dramitically. "I've never lost*. Ever*."

Hannah

"Huh... oh, I should see if Lighthart wants to come along," she murmured to herself, the thought of her familiar up in the library suddenly occurring to her. As she reached into her bag for her cell phone she slowly came to a realization. "Oh shit, I didn't get her a phone...!"

One of her hands came to rest on her face, and she looked every bit embarrassed. It at least distracted her from the embarrassment of her slowly deflating belly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: August 28, 2018, 12:59:32 AM »
Tsumiko

Her tongue sticking out just a bit, Thea would see her hair was now exactly the same as Rin's, except, well, purple. Tqo shadowy ribbons held her hair up. She then turned to Victor. "Let's get to bussiness. Tell us her strengths and weaknesses. I'll do my best to capture her, but no promises."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: August 28, 2018, 01:03:19 AM »
BB

"I can fight! And play basketball! That's basically it!" She crossed her arms and laughed dramitically. "I've never lost*. Ever*."

Hannah

"Huh... oh, I should see if Lighthart wants to come along," she murmured to herself, the thought of her familiar up in the library suddenly occurring to her. As she reached into her bag for her cell phone she slowly came to a realization. "Oh shit, I didn't get her a phone...!"

One of her hands came to rest on her face, and she looked every bit embarrassed. It at least distracted her from the embarrassment of her slowly deflating belly.

BB

"Hm hm hm, don't worry about her. Everything is going to work out!" BB laughed. "Sooooo, how're you feeling? You still feel a bit big?"

"Hehehe. So, when will this thing go away?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: August 28, 2018, 06:04:41 AM »
BB

"Hm hm hm, don't worry about her. Everything is going to work out!" BB laughed. "Sooooo, how're you feeling? You still feel a bit big?"

"Hehehe. So, when will this thing go away?"

Hannah

The cambion wasn't too sure about everything working out, not after the fight she and Lighthart had earlier. But there wasn't much she could do right now without ditching BB either, and that didn't... feel right? Damn her for getting involved with another molester!

Hannah shook her head. "I'm getting better. It's... well, I think you should worry about you some more," she pointed out with a grin and a shrug. "Don't worry about it."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: August 28, 2018, 04:25:40 PM »
BB

"Excuse me!I'm kinda worrying about it! I have a bulge in my panties now! Are you saykng it'll be there forever?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: August 28, 2018, 05:27:59 PM »
Some hours before the attack on Little Russia

A empty tankard clattered on a once-polished drink counter marred by the enthusiastic mashing of patrons and spilled alcohol. The container's last owner slumped against the surface, her cheek smushed and her hair half-fallen over her face. Edelgard bleeted in dissatisfaction, "More."

The yellow lights hanging off the wooden beams supporting the ceiling, reflecting off the clouded windows of the tavern, and the sound of chatter and chugging drink through the benches and tables, almost gave the scene a serendipitous warmth, but the air of careless listnessness around the girl ruined that.

The swarthy man serving the drinks sighed, scratching at the bun holding his hair for a moment. "Miss, I don't know what's got you so beat down, but I can't keep pouring for you like this," he said, leaning forward.

"Yes. Too light. Need stronger drink. No hydra liquor here? Giant's bowel?" She continued, ignoring the issue.

The barman laid his hands on the counter, now close enough for his beard to brush her. He grumbled, "Listen, I'm not going to give you any more until -" but a loud shifting sound interrupted him. The floor, the counter, and Edelgard's chair all creaked precariously as she bent down and grabbed a massive weight shaped like a polearm from where it rested by her side. And brought its blade half an inch from the man's throat.

She looked up at him with an impatient flush, and everyone else in the bar winced. "More." The man merely gulped, shrinking his belly, and ducked behind the counter to get her some of the heavy stuff.

Edelgard laid down the spear with a heavy thump. Everyone understood this language. It was good. She licked her lips at the expectation of a drink heavy enough to drive away sad thoughts and proceeded to enjoy the service as the next tankard was flopped in front of her.

Edelgard

Hours later, the shaking, yelling, and smells of smoke and corruption roused the forsaken lancer from a sleep she had no memory of falling into. She rose sluggishly from a disheveled heap over drool-stained, folded arms, and stumbled down from her seat, biting the inside of her mouth.

"Noisy crap," she said, picking up her spear and walking towards the door of the mostly deserted bar.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 05:28:51 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: August 29, 2018, 12:25:20 AM »
Oryuu

She wasn't too full anymore. Oryuu was in a middling point after using up her powers so many times. With how slow those arrows were it was child's play to just scoot out of the way and toss a massive boulder in retaliation at the watchtower in return.

Heros

A small figure flitted out in the distance, jumping back towards the forest. This is bad. She thought. I need to warn the empress at once we need reinforcements! Elites!

The woman pulled out a small gun and fired a flare into the sky, signaling her plan.

The armored knight steeled himself as he saw the flare.

"So this is it." He mused to himself, smiling. He'd always known he'd die in this line of work. That's why it paid so well. The empress didn't like the idea of Elites, she considered them uncouth mercanaries outside her control.

And that's why she'd been hiring them as a sortt of small permanent army.

"Hehehe, hahahaha!"

He stomped his foot, causing the water to splash, and readied his sword.

"So be it, Adriana. You run away while I bait the monster away. Coward."

Anderson smiled. "Maybe I'll surprise you, and give you a good punch in the face as punishment for abandoning me."

And with that, he charged, screaming.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: August 29, 2018, 12:44:04 AM »
Oryuu

What a poor set of heroes! Could he even find her? Oryuu wasn't really sure. The waves and currents battered him every step of the way, his equipment was still dissolving in the water, and unless his sight was special he couldn't even find her. Identifying that it was her specifically as she serenely floated around and watched. Wouldn't that be the saddest way to die of all? Drowning and turning to salt without ever even swinging at the monster?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: August 29, 2018, 12:45:19 AM »
Victor

Neat trick, he thought as he watched her tie her hair up with magic.  It was stuff like this that made him wonder if it would be fun to have powers.  But that thought was always grounded by his wife's story.

"I appreciate that," he said nodding.  He walked behind her and grabbed the two cups, handing them off to the girls as he returned to his position across the table.  "And the hospitality is just the right thing to do.  As for her strengths and weaknesses, I'm not sure.  I can tell you she wasn't always this powerful.  I can tell you she is far stronger than a normal human and she uses this strength to wield a massive chain gun." 

Victor stared into his tea, watching the way the water rippled into the sides of the cup, only to be met with a wall beyond its power.  There was a pause as he watched that phenomenon.  In that moment, he wore a soft frown with eyes that longed for the past.  "I could tell you what happened if you think that will help."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: August 29, 2018, 12:50:16 AM »
Liseth

The video call was minimized down to a small screen that moved to the top right while a map of the Nexus loaded up along with directions to the district. "The monsters are over here. A lot of the people are being evacuated by other police forces and are being given direction with some of my help. I've also enlisted some supernatural animals to hold them off for now. How fast can you get there?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: August 29, 2018, 12:52:32 AM »
Oryuu

What a poor set of heroes! Could he even find her? Oryuu wasn't really sure. The waves and currents battered him every step of the way, his equipment was still dissolving in the water, and unless his sight was special he couldn't even find her. Identifying that it was her specifically as she serenely floated around and watched. Wouldn't that be the saddest way to die of all? Drowning and turning to salt without ever even swinging at the monster?

Anderson

The man pulled a small stone out of a pocket on his belt, and struck it against his armour. Immediately, the water seemed to become clearer, purer. But more importantly, it emitted a bright light, allowing the man to see.

So there you are.

He unsheathed his sword, ignoring the bits of skin chipping off his body as it slowly turned to salt. Four brilliant runes glowed in the water, and he swung it. A brilliant beam burst from the tip of the blade, a beam of light the shade of a brilliant blue. What water was supposed to look like

He smiled as it shot forth toward Oryuu, swimming downwards towards her.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: August 29, 2018, 01:14:36 AM »
BB

"Excuse me! I'm kinda worrying about it! I have a bulge in my panties now! Are you saykng it'll be there forever?"

Hannah

"Um, probably yeah." Well not really, but Hannah wasn't interested in getting rid of it right now. And there was always the chance of it going wrong if she tried to remove something from a girl's body rather than add to it. She could accidentally remove her pelvis, or something.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: August 29, 2018, 01:17:00 AM »
The swarm

The creatures cried out in frustration.  The group of blob monsters stopped chasing the squirrel girl and turned their bodies to face the girl and the three men.  Drool dripped down from their gaping jaws.  Their eyes sharpened with wrathful anguish.  A growling noise emanated from their bellies, barely audible over the roar that came just before their mad dash.  As the arrows descended on them, they scattered as they did before but much faster this time.  In fact, they had formed a hole far bigger than last time before the arrow even closed the distance.

Chuck and Jeffery ran to Sakura's side, knives raised to defend her if they got to close.  Thankfully, they were a few blocks away, so it would take them a several seconds to get to them.

"Be careful!  They are coming back!"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:24:32 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: August 29, 2018, 01:23:57 AM »
BB

"Excuse me! I'm kinda worrying about it! I have a bulge in my panties now! Are you saykng it'll be there forever?"

Hannah

"Um, probably yeah." Well not really, but Hannah wasn't interested in getting rid of it right now. And there was always the chance of it going wrong if she tried to remove something from a girl's body rather than add to it. She could accidentally remove her pelvis, or something.

BB

The girl's tanned face turned beet red. "Huh huh huh huh huuuuh?! You mean, i'll have this massive arm sized dick... this cock forever?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: August 29, 2018, 02:19:18 AM »
Oryuu

So clumsy these humans were. The dragon gracefully slipped through the water and swung her arm in an equally harmonious swipe. The force of it was so great that the water rippled out like a solid wall headed right for the man with deadly intent.