Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 176152 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2235 on: August 29, 2018, 02:52:46 AM »
BB

The girl's tanned face turned beet red. "Huh huh huh huh huuuuh?! You mean, i'll have this massive arm sized dick... this cock forever?"

Hannah

"Probably!" She just smiled now, feeling all mischievous at this response. "It might get smaller for a little while, but I don't think it'll be a problem!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: August 29, 2018, 02:57:45 AM »
Anderson

An image of a smiling woman and child flashed through the man's head as he watched the shockwave of qater come hurtling towards him. He cleared his mind.

Now wasn't the time. They'd be taken care of. He didn't need to worry about anything but defeating this monster.

He knew Ivanna would make sure they were taken care of. That they'd go on, to live a good life.

He raised his tower shield and steeled his arm, gritting his teeth as the sheer force of the water slammed against his arm, the enormous force forcing him back several feet. Chips of his skin fell off as it traveled up his arm and into his shoulder. It hurt. Tremendously. "Ahnnnggh!" His arm was probably broken.

But he kept going, and swung his sword again, another brilliant beam hurtling directly towards Oryuu. He felt no fear, no despair, and was perfectly calm.

And he readied himself for the final blow that would end it all.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: August 29, 2018, 04:26:41 AM »
BB

The girl's tanned face turned beet red. "Huh huh huh huh huuuuh?! You mean, i'll have this massive arm sized dick... this cock forever?"

Hannah

"Probably!" She just smiled now, feeling all mischievous at this response. "It might get smaller for a little while, but I don't think it'll be a problem!"

BB

She bit her lip and looked up in the sky, clenching her fists. This is ok, don't panic. Don't panic.

She the collapsed onto the ground, groaning, falling on top of Hanah. "You're going to take responsibility for this, you know! I'm not just going to let you get away with this!"

"You're going to help me form a team, and you'll be in charge of taking care of my... needs."

"Got it!?! Now let's find a place to stay! Tally ho!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: August 29, 2018, 04:30:38 AM »
Tsumiko

Her tongue sticking out just a bit, Thea would see her hair was now exactly the same as Rin's, except, well, purple. Tqo shadowy ribbons held her hair up. She then turned to Victor. "Let's get to bussiness. Tell us her strengths and weaknesses. I'll do my best to capture her, but no promises."

Thea

She casually reached out to Victor's surface thoughts, as usual, to pick up on the salient details. "I am most interested in how her abilities have changed." But more important than that was what Thea was picking up on from Tsumiko. That is to say nothing, except what her eyes could see here. That hair style, the ribbons of psychic force, that way of speaking...

The empress refrained from speaking of it here with this stranger, but her suspicions were strong. And worrisome.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: August 29, 2018, 04:35:09 AM »
Victor

Neat trick, he thought as he watched her tie her hair up with magic.  It was stuff like this that made him wonder if it would be fun to have powers.  But that thought was always grounded by his wife's story.

"I appreciate that," he said nodding.  He walked behind her and grabbed the two cups, handing them off to the girls as he returned to his position across the table.  "And the hospitality is just the right thing to do.  As for her strengths and weaknesses, I'm not sure.  I can tell you she wasn't always this powerful.  I can tell you she is far stronger than a normal human and she uses this strength to wield a massive chain gun." 

Victor stared into his tea, watching the way the water rippled into the sides of the cup, only to be met with a wall beyond its power.  There was a pause as he watched that phenomenon.  In that moment, he wore a soft frown with eyes that longed for the past.  "I could tell you what happened if you think that will help."

Tsumiko

"Tell us. Please." She responded

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: August 29, 2018, 04:58:42 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's eyes widened as the beam blasted through her wall and soared passed her head.  Mages...  Just cause they can do a few tricks they think they are gods or something.  At the very least, it was clear that woman had serious firepower.  She would need to reinforce something far stronger to create suitable cover.

"Hun, I don't wanna hurt you," she said, drawing her twin pistols anyway.  Despite her words she was grinning from ear to ear.  "Well, thats a bit of a lie.  I don't want to hurt Vanilla.  You and your sexy goddess ass could be taken down a few pegs."

Several loud cracks filled the room, followed by hot lead flying directly at Elizbeth's torso.  It probably wouldn't kill her.....right?

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: August 29, 2018, 03:01:59 PM »
BB

She bit her lip and looked up in the sky, clenching her fists. This is ok, don't panic. Don't panic.

She the collapsed onto the ground, groaning, falling on top of Hanah. "You're going to take responsibility for this, you know! I'm not just going to let you get away with this!"

"You're going to help me form a team, and you'll be in charge of taking care of my... needs."

Hannah

Something in Hannah's demonic blood went warm with satisfaction from seeing BB get all worked up over this! It was about as far as she would ever go with satisfying them at another's expense instead of her own. So she just grinned up at her, and nodded. "Sure, sure. Just ahh, I'm not very good at basketball."

Better than most of the old high school team just on physical advantage, but only just.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: August 29, 2018, 10:18:17 PM »
Lulu

Just then he was stepped on, a foot shoved right into his face, and then another as a certain fallen angel begun walking across his. "It feels like it worked out just fun but....."

She reached the end by his feet and jumped off and onto the floor before turning around to face him.

"I can't know for certain unless...."

She pulled a foot back and then.... kicked him in the balls.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: August 29, 2018, 11:55:20 PM »
Ezekiel

He smiled and whistled in admiration at his opponent. The bright light from before returned, fully intending to eradicate him as the lord soared the skies. But what of it? She was fast, so fast that unless he kept his distance she would be a demise he could not even perceive. And so what?

Your justice will prevail over the black winds?

Dreams, hope, the life of this world, even the light of justice that threatened to erase him. Compared to his ambition, they could all sink into darkness and crumble into nothing for all he cared. The moment the attack hit his body, it vanished.

"Then let the black winds form a hurricane!!" His smile was as wide as the sky was black, and his dozens of surviving knights along with the countless children of the night came from all angles, threatening to tear his enemy apart if she did not act quickly!

Ivanna

Ivanna smirked, and slightly turned her wrist, twirling the scepter around in her fingers as if it were but a cheerleader's baton, her arms dancing around. The beam tore through the sky, shattering the malformed clouds and piercing the corruption. "Burn, scum."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: August 29, 2018, 11:56:33 PM »
Shinji

"Holy..." The undead turned a bit wide eyed and pale at that. Just a tad.

But this was the perfect chance to smile. He grinned angrily, no differently than a demon, and touched the eye that had been burned off. "That hurt like hell you know?" The black ace flew back into his vice grip like a spinning reaper's razor. Slayer huh, he did like the sound of it. It was.... Ironic.

He dashed forward like a shadow and vaulted in the air like a soaring hawk. The black axe glittered in the sky as he was right above the dragons neck.

"That's payback for her brother, asshole!" And with a forceful pull of his magic he shot down the ground, spinning like a guillottine.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: August 30, 2018, 12:22:54 AM »
BB

Hannah

Something in Hannah's demonic blood went warm with satisfaction from seeing BB get all worked up over this! It was about as far as she would ever go with satisfying them at another's expense instead of her own. So she just grinned up at her, and nodded. "Sure, sure. Just ahh, I'm not very good at basketball."

Better than most of the old high school team just on physical advantage, but only just.

BB

"Hohoho, That's ok. I've never lost a game*, ever." She deposited the girl on the ground. "Now find a place I can use my skills to make us a bite to eat!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: August 30, 2018, 12:45:15 AM »
Valerie

Or so the Exalt would have thought, if it wasn't for the blinding swipe knocking him aside. It likely hadn't even intended to do so consciously, as It had been flailing from the grip that the Vampire King had on It's tail. Unable to right itself due it's reptilian form, It's limbs had as an effect been swung around wildly, the Monk simply happened to be in the way.

Then the slayer came. With the wrath of the Sky Gods, he struck with his spear of justice. The Axe burrowed deeply in It's neck, smae icky substance as before spewing out.

It roared.

"You shall not."

Valerie's voice carried over the roar, this was her domain too now. With a mighty heave the dragon was once again airborne. Only for It's mighty form to slam into the ground again.... and again.... and again.

With a savage fury unbecoming of royalty, the king dunked her opponent into the ground relentlessly. The dragon couldn't escape, not from her sure grip, not as it was, yet the tail slipped from her grip.

No it would be more accurate to say that the tail simply stopped being.

It wasn't a dragon anymore, it was thr girl from before... just as before. No, it was different. Somehow it was the same yet something was off, it didn't quite feel like before.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: August 30, 2018, 01:33:45 AM »
Yuusho

It was sheer luck and grit that he managed to hold on to another massive threshing limb as the last one sent him sprawling with no air to breathe around. Yusho gasped and gripped the scales for dear life, torso pressed painfully against the draconic body, as all its weight suddenly lurched high in the air again. Inwardly, he wished he hadn't used Pasiap's name so vainly in his past exclamations.

The battered dragon-blooded held on as his uncertain anchor to life was repeatedly swung like a toy at the end of a string against the ground, crashing loudly against trees and dirt like a giant sandbag.

The yells died in his throat, but then the creature's form disappeared as abruptly as it appeared. Yusho landed nauseously on the dirt with a unprepared roll.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 03:21:22 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: August 30, 2018, 02:47:44 AM »
Sakura

"Pfeilspitze fallen lassen! Große Verbreitung, Sternenexplosion!" Sakura shouted as she saw the creatures move apart, even faster than before.

Immediately, the head of the arrow exploded, sending the smaller spheres flying apart. Then, they all fell down towards the creatures, the spacing calculated so that they would all land around where the creatures would have moved to.

"Explodieren!" Sakura shouted as the spheres approached the ground.

Once again, the small spheres exploded, producing a wave of corrosive darkness. The size was smaller than before, but it was enough to kill any creatures in the immediate vicinity.

Then, having noticed that the creatures had turned around and were coming back towards them, and that she had a clear view of them as they approached along the empty pavement, Sakura changed her approach.

"Schnellfeuer!" she shouted as she began to create more shadow arrows.

This time, instead of charging the arrows, she simply fired them off rapidly, each one aimed at one of the oncoming creatures, a blizzard of arrows that would be difficult to dodge, especially for an approaching enemy. At the same time, she summoned up several more of her shadow creatures, instructing them to keep the creatures at bay.

Shirou

Just as Shirou reached the rooftop, he heard the men call out.

"Fuck!" he said to himself as he realised that he'd left them and Sakura undefended.

Realising that he didn't have time to get off a proper shot before they arrived, he immediately jumped down from the rooftop, landing beside Sakura, taking care not to get in the way of her shooting.

"Trace on!" he said, summoning up his trusty twin swords once more.

Then, he threw the two swords in the direction of the swarm, one heading out a little to the left, the other a little to the right, the attraction between them sending them in a curved path designed to cause them to cut through as many of the creatures as possible before meeting at the rear of the swarm. Tracing two more, he repeated the attack, continuing until the creatures had come into melee range.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: August 30, 2018, 02:58:43 AM »
Victor

A crimson glow stretched over the dark roads, illuminated by the flames on the broken cars.  Each one was riddled with bullet holes, a reminder of the sheer destruction that occurred when damaged.  He could see it, her beautiful form standing atop the lifeless corpse, her heel digging into his back. 

The man covered in blood and bullet holes was the police chief.  It was his last attempt, an all out war against his former wife.  In this final confrontation, he had lost.  He looked into those harsh emerald eyes.  Those once glimmering gems were staring down at him with all the beauty and cruelty of the sun.  Just as the sheer increased proximity of the sun can drain the life from the surface of the planet, the mere fact that she was close to him, baring down on the world with her intensity, drained his soul of all hope.  It was at this moment, he gave up on turning her back.  This moment was the one in which he realized he failed to save her.

Victor took a deep breath."It was a few years ago, right after Mai was born.  We were in a rough spot financially.  Not to mention, we lived in a bad neighborhood.  You know, back in the day, this was actually a nest for all sorts of monsters and such.  I remember Valentine came home from work, mentioning something about a spirit, something that knew how to get rid of the gangs for good.  I think that spirit granted her some kind of power."

He paused, taking a sip of his tea.  "Turns out a lot of the so called monsters were just a group of delinquent gangs working together.  They were all low level mages, combining illusion magic with violence, terrorizing the citizens.  It didn't take much to take care of them.  But well...."

Once again, he stared at his tea, spinning the water around his mug with a quick motion in his wrist.  "Something changed.  She left the house, said something about taking care of something, keeping us safe.  When I caught up to her, she was far more powerful than she was before.  It had gotten so bad that the chief decided she needed to be taken care of swiftly.  Of course he failed.  Another was elected and he failed.  Eventually, the merging chiefs stopped trying and a small underground within this district grew."

Victor put his cup down on the table in front of him and stared down at the two girls.  "If you take her down, you might be able to bring this district to an era of saftey that it hasn't seen in a while.  But if you can save her, you will restore my family."