Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178504 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2265 on: August 31, 2018, 02:25:58 AM »
BB

As they headed towards the court, BB placed her hands around her back and stretched. "Pretty nifty tool you've got there. I've never seen that sort of talent before. So magic is real, then?"

"Also how high are the stakes there? We need something to use as leverage."

Hannah

"About a hundred dollars a round, I think?" She was doing her best to remember what she'd managed to pick out from the ball. She shrugged and adjusted her hold on her bag, wondering if she should get changed for this. "I think I'm gonna want to change into something a little less... 'obviously a sorceress'," She admitted. Before BB's eyes Hannah had already made her cloven feet into regular feet and slipped into some sandals, her wings and tail and horns vanishing.

BB

"Bor~ing. I liked your cute horse feet better, Hannah. And do you have anything to gamble in there? Gold or something? Just to put up, there's no way we'll actually lose it. Hehe."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: August 31, 2018, 02:37:42 AM »
Tsumiko

The twintailed girl lowered her head and began to think about these revalations. It was torturous. If only she'd been there sooner...

If I'd been here sooner, I could have prevented all of this, and this family would be living a happy married life. I could have prevented this tragedy...

She bit her lip.

It would have been so easy. She could have tracked down the mages with her bugs and devoured the scum alive for abusing their power and tormenting innocent children who'd done nothin--

"KUH-!" "No, that's not me! That's not right, Sa-"[/color] For a brief moment, all of the chaos in Tsumiko's mind seemed to intensify and clash within the purple-haired girl, but a singular thought burst out with such vigor that Thea was able to catch parts of it.

"No! You-This!-Be quiet a-nd-listen to you-er!"

She cried out, shaking her head, her purple eyes bloodshot. She grabbed her heart, and then her cup of tea. With a quavering hand, she brought the shaking mug up to her mouth and dumped it into her open mouth, the nearly boiling water scalding her mouth and throat as it went down.

But the pain was good. It focused her mind, and she calmed down quickly. With a slight blush, she cleared her throat as if nothing was wrong. She reached out and clasped Victor's hand. His hand felt worn and tired, just like hers.

"We'll bring her back alive, even if she's kicking and screaming the entire way." She gave him a melancholy smile. "I-ngh-failed the last time I tried, but that was eight years ago.
I'm not going to fail you again
I'm not going to fail you again."

As she said those words, the chaos in her mind seemed to abate, at least temporarily. It felt as if the girl's mind was temporarily at peace with itself.

Thea

Victor's reminiscence was saddening, but useful in its own way. The notion of spirits, that is to say a psychic echo formed from intelligent creatures in some manner, was not a foreign one to Thea. Her empire had no room for such things, and so she had made certain to exterminate all the ones that caused trouble and revealed themselves. It appeared she would have to do the same here. It was perhaps a means, she mused to herself as she rubbed her gloved hand against her chin, by which to relieve Valentine of her apparent madness.

But then something much more important came through to her - clear thoughts from Tsumiko! For any thought to reach out past that maelstrom in a coherent way meant it had to be something of immense weight. Another argument, one beating down the other in anger and... worry? Another conflict, only this one ended quickly with her partner's mind firmly in the camp of another This was...

Rin.

"Yes, we agreed to that part already. It is good to see we are of one mind now," she pointed out in a bored manner while waving Tsumiko's point aside. It was less a dismissal of her, and more a way to nip at Rin. "Now, you mention the chiefs, Victor."

She deliberately turned to face him this time. "How prepared would a law enforcement body be to take over in the event the current regime fell?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: August 31, 2018, 03:13:06 AM »
Yusho

At the hunter's arrival, the exalt shook dust from his hair and face and quickly leaped from his back to a standing stance, aligning himself to darkness-banishing essence, ready for combat.

Just in time to see the dastardly and frankly insane manuever that sent Valerie flying off, and left the dragon behemoth prone on the ground in pain.

"Wew, she'll stick that landing if she has as much stamina left as guts." Yusho exclaimed, before looking between the enemy and the other man. "You up for this?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: August 31, 2018, 04:29:46 AM »
Edelgard

She saw flames sputtering on once not-topped and iced roofs, she heard the stomping of many feet in the distance, and she saw lights painting the sky and stacks of smoke in the distance with erratic flashes. Amorphous, stumbling shapes littered the streets only vaguely resembling people. The forsaken's brow furrowed deeply.

"Ow," Edelgard sighed, overwhelmed. "Why am I always this..."

She just wanted a few nights of peace and not thinking about much. She even went and found a remote hamlet in this ridiculously big town even though she'd stand out more there. What was up with not having a moment to herself even in the middle of nowhere?

A roaring, pained moan echoed on the bloodstained pavement in front of her. A faceless abomination of pale, hulking meat, writhing as if attempting to tear the air asunder, swung her way like a headless chicken, different from the others. A worse smell than her own hangover stood out to Edelgard's nose at its approach. It was also familiar.

She looked up impatiently at the thrashing thing. No matter what it used to be, it was only a monster now. A real one. Before its arm hit her, she ducked low and brought her weapon to bear. She spun it around her waist, the blade whistling, and then lashed out with its weight outstretched, chopping away the thing's neck and a chunk of its torso with the sound of mashed meat.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 07:30:30 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: August 31, 2018, 05:40:10 AM »
Lily

Finally free from the invisible restraints she could stretch her limbs again. "That barrier isn't even that impressive, you'd do a better job dodging instead." As if to prove her point the elemental moved in and delivered a flawless punch to it, smashing through it in one clean strike, pieces were torn away with explosive force to the sides.

"A shield is worthless if it can't protect you."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 01:00:30 AM by Bern »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: September 01, 2018, 12:42:04 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

To Sakura and Shirou's surprise and slight annoyance, the creatures reacted to her rain of arrows and his sword attacks by going into hiding, taking refuge in any convenient shelter they could find and remaining in place.

Realising that they had no real need to rush the battle, Sakura summoned up a few more of her shadow familiars, instructing them to seek out and destroy the hiding enemies, and then continued to hold her shadow bow, charging up arrows as before and waiting until she felt she could get a hit. With her current approach, the creatures were more-or-less pinned down, any which attempted to move out of cover would be instantly dispatched.

Shirou, meanwhile, realising that his swords were not currently necessary, switched back to his bow.

"Trace on!" he said, creating a low-level Noble Phantasm in his bow, one which would not produce a large explosion when broken.

Then, he took aim at one of the many enemies, intending to destroy their cover, and them along with it. Before he could do so, however, he saw Nanako come flying in, and immediately stopped himself, not sure that she would be able to withstand the blast.

"Nanako, move!" he shouted.

Sakura, however, continued her strategy, picking off any enemies which made any attempt to move out of their cover. After all, her arrows were unlikely to do much damage to the squirrel girl.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 02:21:08 AM by Cherry Lover »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: September 01, 2018, 12:51:45 AM »
Suerte

The cowgirl crossed her arms, letting her thick thighs extend outward to accentuate how impatient she was feeling.  Of course, she made sure to give both of them a look as she tapped her foot.  "I think it was about taking down some chief or something?  Something about justice."

She didn't like being put in that position at all. but her disappointed frown gave way to an indifferent shrug.  "Anything else we need to know?"

Now that she thought about it.  Vanilla was gone.  She had hoped to at least give her a proper thanks before she left.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: September 01, 2018, 02:23:41 AM »
Victor

Victor watched in horror as Tsumiko poured the hot drink down her throat.  However, he thought it was best to try not react this time.  Instead, Victor took another sip, slurping slightly before putting it down on the table.  "If I was a betting man, id say yes.  The fact is, the current chief stopped challenging Valentine a long time ago.  This is one of the areas that compose the Nexus's criminal underworld.  But then again, it has thrived for so long that it may take a while, even with an unopposed chief."

« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 02:31:31 AM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: September 01, 2018, 02:24:20 AM »
Nanako

As the bugs scattered, Nanako frowned a bit, landing near the bodyguards and the purplehead in a small cloud of crushed concrete and dust. The squirrel girl cocked an eyebrow at Shirou's warning, glancing up at him curiously. Glancing back at the guards, Nanako shrugged, figuring that they were in more danger than she was, really.

"Alright, you two, time to go!" Nanako said, quickly zipping over to them and grabbing them both. Unfortunately, it would have been a bit unwieldy to haul them over her shoulders on account of how bulky they were, so she ended up tucking them under her arms, holding them secure against her sides.

Glancing at the two to be sure they'd be relatively okay for the ride, Nanako took a few steps away from Sakura before crouching down for a moment and launching herself off the ground in another explosion of dust and shattered concrete, the odd trio rocketing off towards the manor once more.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: September 01, 2018, 02:36:19 AM »
Tsumiko

Rin clicked her tongue in annoyance at Thea's responce. Come on, I'm trying to play nice with you now. For her sake. When I lose control she'll remember all of this.

She then looked at Thea after Victor's words. She had a sneaking suspicion Thea was going somewhere with this line of thought.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: September 01, 2018, 02:46:46 AM »
Suerte

The cowgirl crossed her arms, letting her thick thighs extend outward to accentuate how impatient she was feeling.  Of course, she made sure to give both of them a look as she tapped her foot.  "I think it was about taking down some chief or something?  Something about justice."

She didn't like being put in that position at all. but her disappointed frown gave way to an indifferent shrug.  "Anything else we need to know?"

Now that she thought about it.  Vanilla was gone.  She had hoped to at least give her a proper thanks before she left.

Elizabeth

The demon shook her head. "No, that's all." She smiled as she checked out the highly attractive girl's legs. "Unless you want to talk about payment. Or see Vanilla."

She then refocused her attention on Lily. "And what about you, my cute little elemental? Would you do this for me out of the goodness of your heart?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: September 01, 2018, 06:26:40 PM »
Ezekiel

"What!? - GRAAAARGHHHHHRRRRRHHH!!!"

Hahahahah!  Such brilliant light, such a godly spirit! It was enough to shake him to the core.

He tried to defend from the beams. Oh, he really did. But she, they were fast, oh so fast. And he wanted to taste her resolve, feel it inside him.

It felt so fiery, so true, so good...

He destroyed most with his own darkness, but not all, and four gaping holes were shot through his body, viscerally opening his face and torso up like a book.

A fatal wound. Blood spewed from his ravaged body for the first time in years. He licked his lips.

"Man, you really got me on the ropes. If I didn't activate my darkness in time, I would've been a goner~"

Impossible. Impossible. Impossible. Impossible. Impossible. Impossible. Impossible. Impossible. Impossible. Impossible. Impossible. Impossible.

Even if he wanted to die, they wouldn't let him. Shadows filled every void and gap in his body, oozing from his mouth like tendrils, crawling out of his eyes like insects. And In a few moments he was as good as new.

"Fwaaaah... That's better. Now then, I'm satisfied. Let's talk." He winked at her, smiling like an old friend. An old and very naked friend.

Ivanna

Ivanna frowned as she watched the vile gunk rebuild his body from nothing. "Revolting." It was a true shame, whatever had happened to him to cause him to become like this, it was truely a shame. A tragedy. She let a single tear fall down her cheek, in respect for his forever lost soul. "I do not talk with rocks or vegetation, or my own food, so I see no point in entering into discorce with you." She pointed her scepter at  him, but then something seemed to be poking her, her intuition. She glanced over to see a woman soaring through the skies directly towards her.

"Tch." She said as she reached out to catch her, grabbing her out of the air. "And what brings you to my domain, Vampire King?" Her tone was dry, and full of snark. "I don't recall giving your kind permission to enter, although I may be willing to overlook it if you aided me with this monster."
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 06:02:45 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: September 01, 2018, 06:48:26 PM »
The swarm

"Hey!  What are you doing!" yelled Chuck.  He and his partner glanced away from the breasts they were now pressed against.  It felt pretty awkward and unprofessional, but at least they got to live.

Seeing their chance to strike, the swam of creatures began to converge on the group from all directions, evading Sakura's arrows as they moved.  Now that they were focused on her, it was easy to dodge the attacks.  If the group didn't do something soon, they may be swept up by the dark sea of monsters coming in from all sides.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: September 01, 2018, 07:12:03 PM »
Steaven

Steaven had not moved from that spot since Nanako left.  In fact, he was still staring at that point in the sky where he witnessed her figure fading into nothing.  He wasn't sure how much time had passed, but the sheer number of thoughts running through his mind made it feel like eternity.

Did she let my face near them on purpose?  Does she like me too?!  Wait, how can I like her, I just met her?!  She just met me!  Also isn't she older than me?  Wait, she could die working for my father.  I shouldn't get too attached!  I mean they seemed better than the guards.  Why do those two girls both have such big tits?  Do girls like that draw each other in!?

"Oh shit, I really am a furry..."

Just as he whispered that bone chilling realization into the warm spring sky, a squirrely figure crashed down from above behind him.  "Oh, you brought them.  Is everything alright?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: September 01, 2018, 10:54:06 PM »
Lily

"Of course not..." She chuckled lightly as she turned to the Chief of the district, the state of undress still proving ineffective against her even with the increase of exposed skin.

She scratched her brilliant red hair, thinking about her proposal. "How about a million up front, and VIP status with all that that entails, I really enjoyed the drinks you had here, a real fine selection."
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 05:04:14 AM by Bern »