Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178040 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2370 on: September 09, 2018, 05:53:01 PM »
Thea

Unfortunately for Rin's effort to hide her emotional state, even Thea could recognize the fist-marked crater nearby. The empress frowned at that, wondering at this facet of Tsumiko's personality and why she might have done this. It was... concerning.

It was also not the time to discuss this, and so the psychic nodded while her own purple hair moved past her face. "Yes. What do your 'familiars' tell you about the area?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: September 09, 2018, 07:49:26 PM »
Count Mann

"Steaven, wait here," the old man said.  "The rest of you, should follow me."

Contrary to the over the top hall, the room the old man guided them too was quaint.  There was a large fireplace as the center piece of the room, several chairs gathered around it.  A TV hung over the fireplace, with a game system pluged in and centered in the corner of the room.  There were enormous lego sculptures at either end of the doorway, with a few pieces scattered on the grounds.  This was clearly where Steaven hung out when he was in the house.

The old man took a seat in front of the fire, patting the chair beside them to urge the group to sit with him.  "I have something important to tell you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: September 09, 2018, 08:59:35 PM »
Tsumiko

With a small surge of magic, a pair of glasses appeared in her hand, and with a flourish, she placed them upon her face.

"I found criminal miscreants all over the place. Several in a group in the sewers, and a couple dozen others in an abandoned house. Then some sort of factory where there are hundreds of people working. Seems a bit suspicious this late at night."

The girl adjusted her glasses and smirked. "We could try attacking all of them at once."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: September 09, 2018, 10:22:14 PM »
Othinus

The bullet hurtled towards her, bouncing by sporadic bouts of luck and chance. It would pierce her skull. These were all things which Othinus saw would happen. So with a flourish her spear slided through the air and cut the projectile into two ineffectual pieces that clattered on the ground behind her. Instead of doing anything more the mage simply returned her attention to the struggles of the redhead, her song unending.

Police

Relying on their rage to fuel them, the officers pressed their advantage with their enhanced might. Fists came down from all around her, to smash her skull, to break her limbs, to pummel her body until the bones were dust.

And throughout all this the ground continued to crumble. The chasm in front of the car continued to grow and threatened to swallow up the officers, the redhead, and the vehicle alike.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: September 09, 2018, 10:24:04 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

The two of them nodded, and followed the man, entering what was clearly Steaven's play room, with a large TV hanging over a fireplace, a games console and, somewhat surprisingly, several large lego sculptures. Seeing the man sit down and noticing his gesture, Sakura and Shirou took a seat beside him, waiting for Nanako to do the same before speaking.

"Oh, what is that?" Shirou asked, politely.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: September 09, 2018, 10:30:45 PM »
Tsumiko

With a small surge of magic, a pair of glasses appeared in her hand, and with a flourish, she placed them upon her face.

"I found criminal miscreants all over the place. Several in a group in the sewers, and a couple dozen others in an abandoned house. Then some sort of factory where there are hundreds of people working. Seems a bit suspicious this late at night."

The girl adjusted her glasses and smirked. "We could try attacking all of them at once."

Thea

Miscreants, was it? Now she was just putting on airs - but it did seem natural coming from her. The components of Tsumiko must have been some form of nobility themselves in a prior time. Thea nodded as she took in that information, and held a hand up to tighten one of her gloves.

"We should strike the isolated groups first so they have no chance to scatter," she advised with a hint of a frown. It was not directed at Rin, and more a sign of her own concentration. "Containing the factory will take more time, and poses the risk of one of someone sending a message before we are ready to be known."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: September 09, 2018, 10:36:15 PM »
Tsumiko

Thea

Miscreants, was it? Now she was just putting on airs - but it did seem natural coming from her. The components of Tsumiko must have been some form of nobility themselves in a prior time. Thea nodded as she took in that information, and held a hand up to tighten one of her gloves.

"We should strike the isolated groups first so they have no chance to scatter," she advised with a hint of a frown. It was not directed at Rin, and more a sign of her own concentration. "Containing the factory will take more time, and poses the risk of one of someone sending a message before we are ready to be known."

Tsumiko

"Heh. I'm good at stealth, don't worry. I have the absorption trait, meaning I can make my ambiant mana signature go down to zero. They won't know until I activate my spells."

Then, she had an idea. "Wait, you read his mind, right? Can you tell me what she looks like? Or project an image of her into my mind or something?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: September 09, 2018, 10:39:53 PM »
Tsumiko

"Heh. I'm good at stealth, don't worry. I have the absorption trait, meaning I can make my ambiant mana signature go down to zero. They won't know until I activate my spells."

Then, she had an idea. "Wait, you read his mind, right? Can you tell me what she looks like? Or project an image of her into my mind or something?"

Thea

Translating Tsumiko's words to something comprehensible only took a moment referencing some of the more primitive psychics from her world. That would do. "I could, if you allow me to."

Thea's next look was a challenging one, as if to ask 'are you going to this time?'

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: September 09, 2018, 11:02:02 PM »
Tsumiko

Thea

Translating Tsumiko's words to something comprehensible only took a moment referencing some of the more primitive psychics from her world. That would do. "I could, if you allow me to."

Thea's next look was a challenging one, as if to ask 'are you going to this time?'

Tsumiko

Tsumiko waited a minute before giving her a look that basically said get on with it.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: September 09, 2018, 11:03:23 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's gaze darted around curiously as they made their way into the more homely part of the manor, Nanako zipping about to look at the curious block sculptures, narrowly avoiding stepping on the scattered pieces on the ground here and there. Though she wondered who made them, the resumed conversation also caught her interest, the squirrel girl zipping over to where the others were sitting and leaning over the back of one of them. She rested on her arms crossed under her chest as she listened in intently, tail coiled up behind her in anticipation even as her eyes darted from one thing to the next at a rate that might be dizzying to most.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 11:09:43 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: September 09, 2018, 11:06:09 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko waited a minute before giving her a look that basically said get on with it.

Thea

Her lips curved up in victory. "Very well. Hold still; your mind is more difficult to reach than most."

Thea carefully removed one of her gloves, showed the mess of cracked skin and scar tissue that was her hand, and then reached out to touch Tsumiko's forehead. Rough skin against much smoother, and through it her mind reached out with a tendril of thought to slide the memory in...

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: September 09, 2018, 11:58:13 PM »
Tsumiko

Thea

Her lips curved up in victory. "Very well. Hold still; your mind is more difficult to reach than most."

Thea carefully removed one of her gloves, showed the mess of cracked skin and scar tissue that was her hand, and then reached out to touch Tsumiko's forehead. Rough skin against much smoother, and through it her mind reached out with a tendril of thought to slide the memory in...

Tsumiko

The girl rolled her eyes at Thea's triumphant expression. She stood still, as asked, only glancing down at Thea's cracked, brutalized hand. "Mmm." She said quietly as she felt the cracked and damaged skin press against her smooth forehead. There was no disgust nor pity in her gaze, only curiousity and respect. After recieving the image, Tsumiko brought her bandaged hand up to Thea's and took a hold of it, gently feeling her skin. A gentle and calm smile came to her face as she looked up at Thea with a genuine look on her face. "You've been through some hard times too, huh."

Even through the bandage, Tsumiko's hand felt distinctly larger, and more masculine.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: September 10, 2018, 12:10:30 AM »
Thea

It was only close proximity that let Tsumiko pick up on the minuscule flinch that came from holding onto Thea's bare hand that way. The slight hitching of her breath. "That is... one way to describe it, yes." Purple eyes held her partner's gaze. "I was raised to be a weapon after my parents died. It was successful."

And that was as far as her sense of obligation... and comfort, allowed for the empress to share.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: September 10, 2018, 12:54:40 AM »
Thea

It was only close proximity that let Tsumiko pick up on the minuscule flinch that came from holding onto Thea's bare hand that way. The slight hitching of her breath. "That is... one way to describe it, yes." Purple eyes held her partner's gaze. "I was raised to be a weapon after my parents died. It was successful."

And that was as far as her sense of obligation... and comfort, allowed for the empress to share.

Tsumiko

"Heh. In a sense, so was I." She let go of Thea's hand. "My father gave my sister away to another family with the intention of me fighting her in a battle royale to the death." She sounded as if she was remembering some ancient bygone memory. She cocked her head with a smirk. "Maybe you should ask her about it sometime."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: September 10, 2018, 01:47:26 AM »
Count Mann

The old man took a breath.  "Steaven is cursed, forced to take a power he did not want.  You see, inside him a soul of a beast was sealed for an unknown reason by a powerful shaman.  I think it has something to do with his parent's recent death, but I have no proof.  All that matters for now is that he is kept safe, far from that... thing that gave him that spirit.  Until he comes of age, he is to be guarded at all times.  Got it?"