Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178038 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2385 on: September 10, 2018, 02:03:17 AM »
Suerte

"Cute girls in this city are the worst," Suerte called out, standing on battered concrete below the fallen building.  She stared up at the girl from below, her hands at her sides.  "At least you have a nice voice.  If you don't want to fight, can I help my freind down there?  She looks like she is having a rough time."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: September 10, 2018, 02:55:02 AM »
The children of the night

The heat and light intensified, but just as the deathly beam shot out of his throat, her maneuver struck true, much like a far faster gunslinger's bullet. Black mist blurted all out of the wound she impaled with her spear, though it wasn't a sizeable one due to their disparity it managed to puncture all the way through, causing a billowing gargle to rumble the earth.

"GRhkhkRHERhhhRHRHhhhhhhHHh!"

But in a moment, the black ooze became purple light, ant the behemoth shook his body around with such terrifying force, the girl was flung like a catapult straight into a faraway windowed skyscraper,  while its  damaged beam spun in an arc along with the swing of his head, slamming into the same building and melting through  meters of concrete and steel that caused the entire structure to  crumble, along with the survivors who were not vaporized by the blast.

The beast clutched at his throat, the small blade stuck inside his body like a toothpick, and made more eeerie sounds.

"RHHhhhhHHHhHhhHHhHHHHHRRRR!!!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: September 10, 2018, 02:55:27 AM »
Lily

Distance.

If she could just get some distance.

With her blade stripped from her she she saw no option but to create some distance between herself and the crazed cops coming at her with an ungodly fervor, of a kind she'd never seen before.

She jumped, leapt backwards with all her might, only to get smashed into the roof of a nearby building.

The officer who was still biting down on her precious blade had appeared behind her in mid air, intercepting faster than she could possibly follow and knocked her away. She rolled with the blow but before she could even manage to get back on her legs again, the whole group of them came crashing down on the rooftop.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 02:59:41 AM by Bern »

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: September 10, 2018, 03:43:30 AM »
Moira:

The ground floor was drenched in water, but the area outside was not. Moira believed that she would have been the first to arrive, to snatch the bounty before any others could track him down, but this assumption proved to be false. They cannot drag a normal man into the Abyss with them; he would be near-instantly preyed upon by the menagerie of horrors that reside in such depths. In order to transport him safely was from within the Harbinger, preferably within the brig. So now that this blonde woman was here, too, and is after Mendoza...

The cowgirl is a problem.

"Jefferson, take the bastard to the ship. Lock 'im in the brig." Moira ordered the sharkman, not taking her eyes off the blonde woman.

"Yer questions matter little, Miss," Moira continued, turning to face the cowgirl fully while grabbing the hilt of her barnacle-encrusted blade, "We captured 'im, and we're gonna claim what is ours. If you don't step aside, yer gonna be joining his compatriots in the Abyss."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: September 10, 2018, 04:38:04 AM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger's eyes narrowed at that, ceasing the idle spinning of the cylinders and cocking back the hammers on her revolvers.

"Jeffie, you move a muscle and I'm gonna make soup outta your ass," the blonde snapped, letting some irritation seep in, "And like I said, I didn't drag myself out here to get stiffed by a crab cunt and her motley crew."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: September 10, 2018, 05:11:53 AM »
Tsumiko

"Heh. In a sense, so was I." She let go of Thea's hand. "My father gave my sister away to another family with the intention of me fighting her in a battle royale to the death." She sounded as if she was remembering some ancient bygone memory. She cocked her head with a smirk. "Maybe you should ask her about it sometime."

Thea

"I may well," she conceded with a note of hesitation in her voice. The empress pulled her glove back on. "When she is ready to take the lead once more."

The last person who had this much in common with her was someone Thea had drained to death with her bare hands, someone she had trained with and fought alongside for years. Comrades were -

Don't think about her.

- in the past. This was different. She hid the rest with a smirk. "Now then, shall we delve into the sewers together? Or the building, first?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: September 10, 2018, 05:52:35 AM »
Tsumiko

The girl brought her hand up to her face and seemed to be thinking for a moment. "Hold on, let me look for vallentine with my bugs, now that I have an image in mind."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: September 10, 2018, 06:22:11 PM »
Police

Ordinarily they would work to try and surround such an agile opponent. In this case they simply charged, urged on by the war song to just crush the girl into blood and viscera. Some had pulled out weapons now, clutching their batons so hard that they had begun to deform the material. But no matter what they used they ran at her relentlessly, swinging at whatever was in their reach. Her head, her legs, her arms, any part of her body. It didn't matter to them what they hit so long as the broke something.

Othinus

Good. The girl had revealed herself. Othinus' eye looked over her for a moment and examined her carefully, like a surgeon deciding where to best make an incision. Even for someone such as herself a fate was such an interesting thing to read.

The mage bowed her head at the request. It wasn't as if Othinus would try and stop her regardless.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: September 10, 2018, 06:39:01 PM »
Suerte

"Thank you!" Suerte shouted, returning the favor with a bright smile and a wave.

After taking a running start, Suerte leapt to the top of another collapsed building.  Not bothering to worry about positioning, she pointed her rifle in the general direction of the skirmish.  A loud bang echoed through the sky as a bullet sailed across the city.  The bullet struck the ground between the two, bouncing upwards and threatening to pierce the man with the blade in between his teeth through his chin.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 09:00:11 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: September 10, 2018, 10:18:40 PM »
Lily

The officer bent out of the way with a bestial instict, his neck twisted grotesquely, teeth biting into the blade with a sickening crucnh as he deflected the incoming bullet. The ancient sword rattled under the great forces involved but held steady, proving its maker true once more.

Meanwhile Lily rolled out the way of the blows from incoming swarm of officers. They weren't quite as threatening as the other man, nbut their coordination was inhuman. If she dodged a strike fome one of them, all possible angles of movement had already been covered up by other ones, and if she managed to dodge from her dodge, that had been accounted for too. She found herself needing to squeeze her way in between the attacking limbs, moving without pause, bending her body like a snake.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 08:03:43 PM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: September 10, 2018, 11:40:27 PM »
Edelgard

Edelgard got up, nursing her cut forehead and wounded limb, as dust, glass shards, and bent metal fell from her shoulders. Her balance protested against the sensation of the floor she had crashed through tilting precariously and crumbling, but her eyes were trained on the distant monster.

She stomped the tiled floor, a web of cracks spreading from her foot quicker than the ones that were splitting the walls, trying to drone out the screams of surprised people. The warrior's own voice rang horse from her throat, "Shut... your damn mouth!"

Edelgard didn't want this. The frustration seemed to boil the hangover right from her veins, and she kicked off the collapsing tower with a lust for hurting. The roof of a much shorter edification shook as she landed, the mid-step in her route, and then took off, soaring directly at the abomination.

The weapon stuck like a bone in the brute's throat rang as if tested with a hammer, and released itself in a spurt of pus and meat. Edelgard roared, catching it in her extended palm just meters over the thing's head, and then swung down with both hands.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: September 10, 2018, 11:53:53 PM »
The children of the night

The beast's essence spurted out of its neck like a fountain, causing a grotesque, otherworldly sound to echo. She was fast, impossibly so. Surely, with such powers, she could topple any beast of yore. Perhaps she already did. The humanoid beast's maw  gaped as if in disbelief.

"AaaaAAAAaAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaHHhhHH..." A soft moan escaped its body, rumbling through its sickly throat.

It was all too fast. Perhaps she could have noticed the signs, but it was unlike anything in the legends. His eyes followed her insane maneuver, and just before the blade could reach its head it leaned back, his arm soaring up with speed that matched her own. In the blink of an eye, what was now in the warrior's path was  the behemoth's middle finger crackling with dark sorcery, flicked towards her with absurd speed and strength enough to slam her down the ground and cave her body into the street like a pincushion.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: September 10, 2018, 11:57:08 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

A feeling of anger and sympathy came over Shirou at the man's statement. How dare someone do such a thing to an innocent child. They absolutely needed to help him. Sakura, too, was angry. She hated it when children were made to suffer in this way.

"Why?" Sakura asked, clearly angry at the shaman's actions. "Why did they do such a thing?"

Shirou, meanwhile, sighed, a sad frown on his face.

"We'd be happy to help, but we can't really protect him all the time", Shirou said. "We have to sleep, after all, and we do have other things to do. Is there any other way we can help? A way we can end the curse permanently?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: September 11, 2018, 12:38:00 AM »
Nanako

This was all turning out to be a surprisingly interesting set of circumstances, actually. So interesting, in fact, that the squirrel girl couldn't help leaning in. After a few moments of leaning further and further in, however, Nanako realized she hadn't accounted for the higher center of balance on the chair an instant before she tipped forward. The squirrel fell forward with a small yelp, ending up in a bit of a tangle, upside-down on the chair, looking up between Shirou, Sakura, and the old man, chest hanging down though it was still contained by her top, tail draped over the side of the chair as she listened intently.

"I'm with Shirou," she piped up, slightly muffled by her top, "Is there a way we can get to the source on this? End the curse itself, hopefully for good?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: September 11, 2018, 01:41:51 AM »
Count Mann

The man took a deep breath.  "You could arrest him.  I doubt he could do much damage from a jail cell.  Not to mention its possible he might release his spell if you force him to somehow.  However, you will need to look after him at night if you take this job.  The shaman is said to be more powerful at night."

The old man stopped to look at the squirrel girl.  He wondered if maybe she was their "pet" or something.  "Regardless, we can offer you shelter at the mansion free of charge if you can assure me he will stay safe."