Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178338 times)

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2415 on: September 12, 2018, 02:41:11 PM »
Moira:

Moira's frown deepened. "Shoot one of me crew and I'll make sure neither of us can claim the bounty."

The abyssal quickly looked down at Mendoza, the whimpering whelp, than back to the cowgirl. "We have reached an impasse." she finally said.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: September 12, 2018, 06:21:48 PM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger's eyebrows shot up at that, glancing over the motley crew one last time before a little grin crept onto her face.

"Ain't much of an impasse from where I'm standing," Charlotte shot back, "Just means I need to shoot all of you at once. Ya didn't bring nearly enough to try that with me, Captain Crunch."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: September 12, 2018, 09:07:56 PM »
Othinus

And then the song ended abruptly. Like puppets who strings had been cut the officers who had been trying to get up even with their shattered bodies finally fell down. There wasn't much value left in this performance. She had seen what they had been, what they would do, and so she could tell what they would become. There was no longer any need to prod at them.

Police

Recognizing the futility of their efforts, the officers instead refocused their fire on the newcomer. Meanwhile one of them was putting together some sort of gun-like weapon while another set up a barrier to keep their position stable.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: September 12, 2018, 11:25:32 PM »
Count Mann

The old man shook his head.  "Well you can try, but we do not know how to track him and there is the issue of Steaven's safety.  Whatever you do, I need you to stay with him.  The few times he has been alone have been when the shaman has attacked.  As for why, no one really knows."
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 11:52:58 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: September 12, 2018, 11:45:21 PM »
Ivanna

Just as the punch sent Ezekiel flying, Ivanna leapt into the air with her full strength, her powerful leg muscles causing her small frame to break the sound barrier. With a resounding crash, she seemed to appear behind him, and with a practiced reflexive ease, she brought her hands down upon his head, sending him hurtling towards the ground.

"Go forth from this world, in the name of God the almighty Father, who created you."

As he was sent careening down towards the ground, Ivanna's eyes gazed upon Valerie. "This abomination has proven to be quite difficult to exterminate, it is true. He has unleashed a scourge upon this city that I must cleanse from its borders as quickly as possible."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: September 13, 2018, 12:21:36 AM »
Suerte

"Ewww!"  Suerte said, staring at the cop's hulking body through her scope.  Its so veiny and big...  She frowned at a sudden thought.  But maybe it would be kinda hot to throw that around for a bit...

Placing a hand to her ear and said, "Lily...?  The boys are pointing their things at me.  Are you going to be ok taking that big guy all by yourself?"

What she should have asked was, Will a reinforced wall be enough?  Regardless, she got up to her feet, raised her leg to the sky and slammed it onto the already crumbling roof.  Lucky for her, this forced the tip of the roof to stand on its side, functioning as a wall.  Putting one hand to the crumbling concrete, she blasted it with magical energy.  In seconds, the concrete went from barely standing to stronger than steel.

Hopefully it would hold long enough for her to get into position.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: September 13, 2018, 12:40:13 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura sighed.

"Well, that's understandable, but we can't really stay by his side all the time. We do need to sleep. And, even if we could, we can't stay here non-stop for the next five years. We will protect him, but we need to find this Shaman, and deal with the source of the problem. Any information you can give us would be very helpful", she said.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: September 13, 2018, 12:58:33 AM »
Ezekiel

"WOAH!"

Before he knew it, the savage fist planted itself on his body like a merciless hammer, popping his eyes open and his mouth gaping wide as he was then launched down like a bullet by a vice grip, ultimately crashing straight into a building and shattering everything around the point of impact.

Rubble crashed all around him, while his ribs were cracked pretty nastily, causing black goo to spew from his mouth and tires eyes. He formed a weak, pained smile. One had to smile no matter how hard the challenge was, his old man taught him that much.

My old... man?

He gasped and finally sighed in exhilaration, pain coursing all through his body. That girl, that sensation on his chest, why did it feel so familiar?

"Ow ow ow. Couldn't you humans at least pretend to care a little? Jeez, this hurts both on the inside and the outside." Pretty clever though, though if she wanted to keep thim from buying time she should have gone for the head.

And then some piece of rubble  fell on his head, though that didn't keep him from calling it quits. Truth was, he was having so much fun despite how pouty he looked. His heartbeat sent flames coursing through his fog-like black body which dug black tendrils into the building like veins, or roots.

Fine then. Let's talk in a more grown up way. He smiled and released the entirety of his dark curse with a finger snap.

"Schwarze Sonne, Entei!"

And all of a sudden, a proud Valkyrie answered his call, ripping from his, no, the very shadows of the building. Encroached in it was a skeletal warrior towering over the complex, burning as bones formed and it's body of fire rose up to cry at the heavens. It was surreal, like witnessing a creature of myth.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: September 13, 2018, 01:49:22 AM »
Lulu

His gentle touch brought a sense of calm to her, while she had initially only assumed this position to tease him, she'd actually grown to enjoy the feeling in the short span of time. But it was abruptly stolen by his smack, like a ripple of chaos her peace was thrown into chaos and her displeasure was transmitted loud and clear for him to feel.  "Do that again  and you won't have ...any fun later." A vivid image of sticking his long shaft her inside backdoor was dangled in front of his inner eye, the source was obvious.

Lulu then relaxed without heading his commands, stretching her body slowly like a cat, highlighting every curve.

Noah

"Oh that is cruel," he said, rubbing the spot on her cheek that he smacked.  "But I've waited so long, so I hope you don't expect me to just wait.  No, I won't wait."

Noah grabbed her hips with two hands and pulled her so that her boobs were sandwiching his crotch.  "Oh sweet Jesus I needed that.  Now..."  With a greedy smile plastered on his stupid handsome face, he grabbed the opening of her dress and began slowly pulling it over her head.  No, he decided to tear it off.  After all, he could get her a better dress with a snap of his finger.

He climbed on top of her, pinning her arms to the couch from above.  "Oh I am getting ahead of myself," he whispered, leaning in close to her ear.  He was already rubbing his big clothed cock on those enormous ass cheeks, picturing what it would feel like to put it inside.  "Does that feel better?"
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 01:51:01 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: September 13, 2018, 02:02:21 AM »
Count Mann

"Unfortunately we know very little about him other than he is a coward.  He tends to strike when Steaven is away from people, not to mention he wipes the memory of anyone who survives an encounter with him, provided he doesn't kill them first.  The problem with him is not his strength, but his elusiveness."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: September 13, 2018, 02:43:25 AM »
Valerie

Valerie blinked as the skeletal being materialized before, this was truly a strange day. First the dragon and now this, she hadn't had this much action in half a century. "Such feisty subjects you have little Empress, perhaps this is the end result of too much opression?" The Vampire King leapt back a good 50 feet as she spoke.

"Since this is your land I will graciously allow you to take the frontline and display your divine right to rule, I will provide support from the back." She continued on, sounding more humoured then actually concerned about the situation.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 03:58:04 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: September 13, 2018, 02:59:18 AM »
Tsumiko

"The building. She's there. Definitely. She's waiting for her thugs to come back." She had a disgusted look on her face, but smiled at Thea and offered her her hand. She could feel her blood boiling, and a sense of frightful anger was coming up from within her. "Shall we attack head on, or set up a trap?" A large shadow licked at the two women's feet as a second one was rushing through the darkened city upon the rooftops towards their destination.

Thea

Oh, now this was the sort of tactical thinking that Thea could sink her teeth into. She grinned, and took Tsumiko's hand. "I'm curious what kind of trap you have in mind." The empress suspected her partner wouldn't have even mentioned it if she didn't have a plan.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: September 13, 2018, 03:40:36 AM »
The children of the night

Splurtttt

Voicelessly, the giant raised its leg and stomped with such power the entire street cracked and dust raised up like a volcanic explosion, but  the surprising burst of power left him on the bottom of this exchange. She had already reached its bulbous waist by the time his foot shattered the ground, and by then corrupt sludge was already leaking from the slashes she was painting across her ascension. But it didn't give up so easily, for it extended its arm with such might the clouds nearly trembled, and  the moment his fist was swung towards his body the winds hurled and circled his arm with such fury it was as if a hurricane came to halt her advance.

Edelgard

It could throw all the temper tantrums it wanted, not a thing about the outcome was going to change. Edelgard's balance was shook, but her run keep her going through the earthquake-like vibrations. And she felt the limb fly at her like a falling boulder. Before its shadow fell completely on her, rather than letting herself fall off, the fallen general launched herself at it with a snarl.

Her outstretched weapon, like an extension of herself, sunk into the bloated knuckles of the massive fist, disregarding its size.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: September 13, 2018, 05:49:22 AM »
Liseth

The split second of indecision and the hurtling of their own at them had the creatures abandon their attack. It seemed as if they didn't want to hurt their own. Instead they began to let loose rapid fire blasts of weaker energy bolts to try and overwhelm Breeze before she could get to them!

A few others were cradling the wounded. Those who had been burned too horribly or riddled by the strange bullets.

Auspicious Breeze

The former gladiator felt the heat wash over her, but she'd felt worse before and pushing her essence into her skin by breathing out let her push through in a flicker of motion that ended in a few more losing their heads! Wow, she was really doing good here.

Breeze hoped Liseth liked what she saw here! Oh, and that girl with the gun too...

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: September 13, 2018, 10:25:14 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

"Hmm, I see", Shirou said with a sigh. "Well, is there any way we can try to track him down? I don't think just protecting Steaven will work, we need to take the fight to them."