Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179621 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2490 on: September 16, 2018, 03:19:08 AM »
Thugs

"Nah!" a man said as he turned the corner, spinning a pistol along his finger.

"So your saying you've never thought about it, living a life that wasn't about robbing people and stealing?"  A much bigger, bulkier man responded, raising his hands in a shrug.
 The smaller man gave an indifferent sigh.  "I mean, think about it like this.  If I was in an office pushing pencils, should I care about all the trees I kill?"

"Ok, Dave your not a sociopath.  People are not trees."

"Are you sure?  I mean we mark their bodies with our tools and toss them aside when we send a bad message.  Isn't that the same as what workers do to paper?"

Thankfully, the two guys were too engaged with their conversation to notice the two girls right away.  However, it would only be mere moments before they turned to notice them.

Thea

"... that is still a lovely trick." Thea shuddered after the apparent teleportation technique was used. She could feel Tsumiko's psychic presence clinging to her in the aftermath, and instinctively siphoned off the residuals left behind. "But do leave some for me, Tsumiko."

To make her point the empress reached out with one hand and closed her fingers in a choking motion. The two thugs felt their windpipes suddenly close, and their bodies were pulled abruptly into a nearby wall.

Tsumiko

The girl finished her chant, the magic array flashing before disappearing from sight and senses, leaking out no magic whatsoever. She looked at Thea with a look of distaste before shooting the two men with a gandr, killing them instantly with a small red flash. She brushed off her hands before turning to Thea, her shadow quickly comsuming the two men. "Can't you crush their brains or something? I'd rather you kill them in a less painful and drawn out way if you can."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: September 16, 2018, 03:24:13 AM »
Tsumiko

The girl finished her chant, the magic array flashing before disappearing from sight and senses, leaking out no magic whatsoever. She looked at Thea with a look of distaste before shooting the two men with a gandr, killing them instantly with a small red flash. She brushed off her hands before turning to Thea, her shadow quickly comsuming the two men. "Can't you crush their brains or something? I'd rather you kill them in a less painful and drawn out way if you can."

Thea

That left the empress blinking, tilting her head to the side in confusion. "I wasn't planning to kill them, just knock them out. They amused me."

It was quite rare to see criminals who were so blase about their activities, or so comedic in their attempts to explain it to themselves. They could have been adequate low level enforcers in the future. Very low level.

"But I suppose your way works as well."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: September 16, 2018, 03:27:07 AM »
Tsumiko

Thea

That left the empress blinking, tilting her head to the side in confusion. "I wasn't planning to kill them, just knock them out. They amused me."

It was quite rare to see criminals who were so blase about their activities, or so comedic in their attempts to explain it to themselves. They could have been adequate low level enforcers in the future. Very low level.

"But I suppose your way works as well."

Tsumiko

Tsumiko's cheeks lit up with a lightish shade of pink. "Oh, um-ah." The girl was caught off guard, and found herself lost for words. "Well, you shouldn't toy with people, Thea." She wagged her fingers at the girl, leaning forward to face her. "You should only hurt people if it's necessary to keep the peace."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: September 16, 2018, 03:30:25 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko's cheeks lit up with a lightish shade of pink. "Oh, um-ah." The girl was caught off guard, and found herself lost for words. "Well, you shouldn't toy with people, Thea." She wagged her fingers at the girl, leaning forward to face her. "You should only hurt people if it's necessary to keep the peace."

Thea

That was a good look on her partner. Thea smirked and reached out to tap her cheek with one of her gloved fingers. "Sometimes the best way to keep the peace is to make people afraid of breaking it. Prevention is worth a pound of cure."

It was an ancient saying that her old Order had preserved as one of their founding premises, and it was one of the few she held onto strongly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: September 16, 2018, 03:31:51 AM »
Tsumiko

Thea

That was a good look on her partner. Thea smirked and reached out to tap her cheek with one of her gloved fingers. "Sometimes the best way to keep the peace is to make people afraid of breaking it. Prevention is worth a pound of cure."

It was an ancient saying that her old Order had preserved as one of their founding premises, and it was one of the few she held onto strongly.

Tsumiko

"That's all nice and good, but that wasn't nessecary, was it? They were thugs in an alley being choked Nobody else knew about them."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: September 16, 2018, 03:33:34 AM »
Tsumiko

"That's all nice and good, but that wasn't nessecary, was it? They were thugs in an alley being choked Nobody else knew about them."

Thea

"They would go on to tell the tale of how an unseen force of justice descended upon them." And well, that had still happened but now they can't tell the story. "No matter. We shall go with your method this time."

Neck breaking it was.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: September 16, 2018, 03:36:27 AM »
Tsumiko

Thea

"They would go on to tell the tale of how an unseen force of justice descended upon them." And well, that had still happened but now they can't tell the story. "No matter. We shall go with your method this time."

Neck breaking it was.

Tsumiko

The girl slumped againzst the wall. "Thank you." She said quietly. "It's been a long time since I had some friends..." She played with her hair awkwardly, as if she were ashamed of her behavior.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: September 16, 2018, 03:41:13 AM »
Tsumiko

The girl slumped againzst the wall. "Thank you." She said quietly. "It's been a long time since I had some friends..." She played with her hair awkwardly, as if she were ashamed of her behavior.

Thea

She reached out to rest her hand on the wall over Tsumiko's shoulder, incidentally looming over her and keeping the other purple-headed girl against the wall. Thea's lips moved further until she was smiling. "That makes two of us."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: September 16, 2018, 04:24:09 AM »
Edelgard

She didn't miss a beat. Did this thing think she needed to be coddled?

"Irrelevant," she answered. Her feet were planted firmly on the ground, her legs strained in preparation, pulled taut like rope. In a few seconds, her boost would go out. Instead, she let herself loose, and shut the distance in a flash, stopping but scant meters away.

Narrowing her gaze, she raised the tip of her polearm at the giant. "Leave, or tell me. Where is the cause of this madness?"

The children of the night

The beast closed its star-like eyes and sighed. "Nay, none of us four have such power, at least on this scale. This wonderful view is nothing more than the will of our lord and progenitor, and the wish of this world."

A slimy, grotesquely long appendage that would logically be its arm stretched and waved towards the astray citizens, living and dead, who were afflicted by the corruption and slowly mutated. Some faster than others, others already lost. On a closer look, his bulbous mass's mouth had many canals coursing inside, each a different mouth within his large maw, all connected to his stomach. The putrid breath was vile to even think about.

Reaching for a stray mindless organism, it caressed its face which responded with a soft wail. Before it could grow any more attached to the carress, the vile hand clasped at its head like a vice and squeezed with a crushing grip, spewing pus, flesh, grime and the same strange black ooze like a crushed tomato.

"Poor things... Even now, they are changing in accordance to its will. If you wish to stop this, I will not judge you. But making the world itself your enemy when you lack the strength to do anything... such ignorance. It is foolish to the point of being adorable."
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 04:28:23 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: September 16, 2018, 10:02:26 AM »
Lily

Some kind of divination....

"Are you serious? She's the one who caused this whole mess! Look around you! Can't you grasp what's happening? This is all a game to this person, no....."

She crossed the diatance between the buildings in the blink of an eye, glimmering sword wraped in crimson flames coming right at the spear wielder.

"Why are you testing us?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: September 16, 2018, 03:48:24 PM »
Steaven

"Huh?!" Steaven yelped, pulling his head back and turning bright red.  Oh right... just petting... nothing sexual about petting.

"Oh yeah!  Of course!  If I had dogs, they would go from loving me unconditionally to loving me just for my petting skills!"  To prove his point, Steaven began rigorously scratching Nanako's head.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: September 16, 2018, 07:17:11 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

The two of them both smiled at the man.

"That's OK", Sakura said. "You don't know us, after all."

With that, they followed him out of the room, searching for the Squirrel girl and the boy they were supposed to protect. Only to stumble on a rather bizarre sight, that of the young boy petting Nanako, rubbing her head as she let out pleased hums. Both Sakura and Shirou blushed slightly with embarrassment.

"H..hello", Sakura said.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 07:24:20 PM by Cherry Lover »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: September 16, 2018, 08:10:48 PM »
Liseth

Soon enough they were thoroughly smash, crushed, pulped, and all kinds of other adjectives. Liseth honestly didn't care enough to visualize it for herself, she just used a direct feed from her Guardian. Warm red blood spilled all over the ground like a brand new paint job. Well, in a perfect world they could have all been contained and brought somewhere for examination but she could work with the leftovers too. Their shrieks grew just a bit high pitched, the sound almost human before they were smashed to death. It was just... quiet now.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: September 16, 2018, 09:06:57 PM »
Nanako

"Wouldn't that be a bit of a downgrade?" Nanako asked, curious for all of a few seconds before the head scratching started and she leaned into his hand contentedly, ears wiggling every now and again.

Then the purplehead and the ginger showed up, and Nanako didn't bother moving at all from where she was, too busy enjoying the affection.

"Ah, hey Sakura," she said with a pleased little sigh, "Got everything worked out?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: September 16, 2018, 09:57:46 PM »
Othinus

The girl was certainly fast. Fast enough to cross the distance in the blink of an eye, to bring down a sword before most people even realized they were in danger. But not fast enough that Othinus couldn't twitch her fingers to form a symbol before the blade was upon her.

A brilliant golden wall formed in front of the woman, one that would barely last a few seconds but was more than large enough to separate the two buildings again. "A game? I did not do this out of amusement, nor am I the main cause. I intensified what was there, yes, to draw out worthy heroes. You were the ones who turned it into a disaster."