Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178331 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2595 on: September 25, 2018, 02:54:59 AM »
Shinji

The bar's entrance rang the bell as it was open, and the undead entered the scene with his new comrade. He didn't care to bother where to sit, so he just took whichever stall at the bar counter was nearest and stretched to relax.

"I'll have a large pizza and two strawberry sundaes pal."

Yusho

Yusho popped his sore shoulder as he took a seat next to the hunter, whose name he had finally, painstakingly extracted on the way here. "I was hoping for something more on the distilled side, but I haven't had strawberries in years. What's the sundae part?" He asked, settling into the stall.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: September 25, 2018, 04:20:10 PM »
A smug Orca

"Yasss! Go, show her who's boss! Go for the kidneys you weird eye-patch lady!" A casually cheery voice was followed with a slurp of a freshly cracked coconut. Actually, what he meant to say was: Wow, this is fucking hilarious! Amidst all this terrible wreckage, a lonesome aquatic mammal was enjoying the view on a beach bench, covered by a parasol with legs sprawled in the most lazy way possible. Just in case, he was streaming the whole thing on his cellphone, and he definitely was going to watch this again at home.

Ironically, he seemed to be right next to some other cowgirl woman, but he didn't pay much mind to her. Instead, he just pointed at her bisected wound with a casual happy go lucky grin, sunglasses and good mood as on as his Hawaiian swimming shorts.

"Awww. Really? I was sure that'd shoot her down a peg." He moaned, but far too happily to be actually disappointed by it. Jee, this coconut was great civilization!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 03:34:30 AM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: September 25, 2018, 08:33:42 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura frowned. They'd known the job was likely to be dangerous, of course, but the fact that several others had already died in service was still somewhat concerning.

"Hmm, I see", she said, still frowing. "Yes, he certainly does seem to be a handful, we'll have to be very careful. Nanako seems to be doing pretty well getting through to him, though."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: September 25, 2018, 10:38:38 PM »
Othinus

The bolt of lightning all but vaporized the building, leaving little more than ash and molten concrete in its wake. Its was rather tempting to kill them both now. They were not so important that they could not be replaced, and they had the makings of thorns already. Othinus could do with less of those in her side.

Her hands were rapidly tracing out even more runes. A grand circle, a beautiful array, fingers scrambling across the air to create a horrifically powerful expression of magic as the air twisted to hold her in place. Would they live? Would they survive? Othinus did not know. She was merely certain that whatever she did there would be some who arise, even unknowingly, to thwart her designs. So she would leave these two in the hands of Fate.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: September 26, 2018, 12:27:43 AM »
Locke

"Yeah, she has, but then again, we could have also hired a stripper or prostitute and gotten a similar effect," he said with a shrug.  From his condesending tone, it was clear he wasn't impressed with their answer.  "Whatever.  Lets just go inside.  Im sure you will love the rest of the family."

Locke guided the couple through the gate and into the mansion, walking up a large staircase into an enormous ballroom with a dining table at the center.  There, two young men sat around a medium sized table, with the count at the head.  The table was decorated with big fatty meats, colorful assortments of fruits and vegitables and equally colorful vegetable stir fry's and soups. Neither Steaven nor Nanako had arrived yet.

"Welcome.  Did you get everything you need?" the count asked.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: September 26, 2018, 02:27:27 AM »
Suerte

Huh?

Suerte stared at the Orca man sitting on a bench.  She had so many questions, but she didn't care about any of them right now.  The collapsed building had been reduced to dust from that lightning attack, which made her glad she dodged it but....

"Oh jeeze..." she groaned, scratching her head under her hat.  She raised her head, following Lily's form as it got out of the debris. "This girl is nuts...."

Then, she turned back to the Orca.  No, maybe I am the crazy one.  Maybe I am passed out at the bar back home, having a weird drunk dream..... she thought as she stared at the smug man.  Oh well, at least i'm still alive.

After giving the world a simple shrug, she bolted over to the orca man and sat on his lap.  "Hi ho Orca man!  Onwards to safety!"
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:53:14 PM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: September 26, 2018, 03:01:53 AM »
Steaven

Steaven smiled, turning his head to face Nanako.  It was then that he realized a problem amazing intrusion.  He couldn't see her face past her boobs.  The only thing he could see is the skin of the underside of her boobs.  It was then and there that he came to perhaps the most important realization of his life. 

Underboobs are the best boobs.

Instinctively, he reached out to them, but stopped, turning to her arms instead.  "Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough.  Personally I don't like them.  But umm...."

He glanced at her slender arms.  He was surprised they could pack so much power.  They were so slender....  "I don't know anything about you.  Do you have a family?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: September 26, 2018, 03:32:37 AM »
Bartender

Oh no one of these guys..

The bartenders eager attitude turned sour, giving birth to the kind of fake smile that was reserved for only the worst customers.  "Sorry sir, I think you want the ice cream store across the street.  I hear it stays open late."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: September 26, 2018, 04:43:10 AM »
Nanako

"Yeah, of course I did, silly," the squirrel girl said teasingly, before her tone turned more thoughtful, "Dunno how they'll hold up without me. They should be fine, they'll have plenty of cash left over and it's not like they're wasteful."

"Anyway, they're probably ready for us by now," Nanako said, picking up Steaven and setting him on his feet as she stood up as well, "We should probably get going."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: September 26, 2018, 04:13:18 PM »
Lily

Lily shook her head at the sight of from the corner of her eye. If they wanted to just sit around in the middle of all this she wouldn't stop them. No she was quite done here in fact. Taking on an indifferent opponent who took to the skies and bombarded you with high level magic was no fun to fight, it was nothing but a bloody chore and one she didn't feel like doing right now.

So she turned around and walked away, she wasn't gonna babysit the cowgirl it was her choice to be this dumb, and that was something that couldn't be cured, couldn't be cured by her in a meaningful way at least. What annoyed her the most was how she had ever thought the girl had potential. It's why she had let herself be kicked around by the police, see if the girl could think on her feet. But that was the real disappointment here.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: September 26, 2018, 10:18:10 PM »
Vanguard

"Tch. Spare me your complaining, we need to get you to a healer." He frowned when he noticed how much blood she lost. Dammit, why did this have to happen the moment he closed his eyes? At least she was sturdy enough to be alive, yeah, that was probably better. But he didn't know where he was. Damn...

So he dashed into motion without a second's thought, wrapping her around his cape with no hesitation to keep her covered and following the raid out road of the country side. If he could be fast enough, he might be able to reach someone.

"Can you keep talking? I don't mind whatever curse you'l throw, just tell me your name."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: September 26, 2018, 10:27:06 PM »
Shinji

"Sundaes, they're this frozen sweet made with cream sugar and love. A single spoon can soothe even a devil's heart. You should try one sometime."He mused, tapping on the table with his finger, which looked as fine as ever. His eyes turned to the bartender and his crappy fake smile. He didn't live this long without learning what a bad act looked like, and this one reeked. "Do you have a problem?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: September 26, 2018, 10:41:33 PM »
Asmael

"Excuse me!" A voice suddenly called out the purple haired damsel. A man clad in pure white cloth was standing behind the newcomer. Passing by by pure chance, he just now noticed her. "Are you new here by any chance?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: September 26, 2018, 10:58:08 PM »
Yusho

Sounded like an exotic and marvelous dessert. A luxury, if he did say so himself, normally not for just anyone. Yusho should be happy for that, considering his abandonment of ascetic uprightness, but it felt prickly. Were it so easy to soften the core of true devils though, what he wouldn't give for a lifetime supply.

The exalted stepped up with a cheerful clap on Shinji's shoulder. "We'll have a couple of tankards if there's no sundae, chief," he answered, looking cooly through the bartender's incensed stare.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: September 26, 2018, 11:03:47 PM »
Valerie

Swift as the wind she dodge to the side, avoiding his grab entirely and coming up behind him. Her speed was unnatural just as unnatural as seeing her body stitch itself together visibly. She twisted her own right arm around until it returned back to how it was supposed to be with a popping  sound.

"You should think before you act, could any human possibly remain standing with these wounds?" The point was getting less effective by second as they were healing before his eyes, or perhaps even more so as the pace was truly something belonging in the realm of the supernatural.

"I am Valerie, King of Vampires and sovereign of the endless night."