Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 176537 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2640 on: September 29, 2018, 05:00:34 AM »
Valerie

"Accepting a harsh circumstance can be easier through humour." It's not liek she needed any other reasoning than that, and he would probably just have lost interest if she made it like a boring lecture. Being accommodating was one of the traits she had to pick up over the years.

"Now?"

She took a ready stance, putting one foot infront of the other.

"Now we see of how much use you can be!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: September 29, 2018, 05:05:47 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl cocked an eyebrow as Steaven pulled away and moved into his seat. Then she spotted the others, and curiosity struck harder than she could resist. With barely a word, the squirrel girl zipped over across the table from the guy staring at everyone, careful not to disturb the table settings as she stared intently right back at him with an audible, "Hmmm..."

Of course, this only lasted a few moments before she got bored, at which point she zipped over to Locke with a bright smile and a quick headpat. With that out of the way, she zipped over to the guy who was already drinking and took a quick sniff, practically leaning her head over his shoulder despite making sure not to actually nudge him. Visbly wrinkling her nose for a moment, Nanako stepped back before zipping over to the seat nearest Steaven and sitting down.

"So what is that stuff anyway?" she asked at last, shuffling in her seat.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: September 29, 2018, 05:37:19 AM »
Eruraviel

An elf happened to walk in at that very moment. Eru cocked her head and brought her hand to her mouth, letting out a soft chuckle. “Oh my~ What is going on here?” Her eyes flashed red as she gazed over Neptune with a hungry look on her face. “Why is the shopkeeper enjoying getting taken by a slime, I wonder~”

She walked over to her and poked Neptune’s face with her foot.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: September 29, 2018, 05:49:36 AM »
Neptune

"Mpfhhh.." She sputtered as the foot made contact with her face. The shopkeeper looked up at the offending party with an annoyed glare. "Hey!" She yelled out. "Don't insult Mr. Dogoo, this is a very very important ritual for the crafting process I was told to do!"

"Dogoo!" The little blue fellow cried out in what appeared to be happiness as Neptune hugged him tightly to her chest.

"He's not a slime.... Get it right!" She still hadn'te gotten up from the floor despite all that....

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: September 29, 2018, 06:32:09 AM »
Neptune

"Mpfhhh.." She sputtered as the foot made contact with her face. The shopkeeper looked up at the offending party with an annoyed glare. "Hey!" She yelled out. "Don't insult Mr. Dogoo, this is a very very important ritual for the crafting process I was told to do!"

"Dogoo!" The little blue fellow cried out in what appeared to be happiness as Neptune hugged him tightly to her chest.

"He's not a slime.... Get it right!" She still hadn'te gotten up from the floor despite all that....

Eruraviel

"Oh my, not a smile? An important ritual? Hohoho!"

Her tail flitted about as she chuckled. "I basically understand. By all means, continue. I'd love to see another master of one's craft at work, Lady Neptune~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: September 29, 2018, 06:50:57 AM »
Neptune

"Dogoo Dogoo Dogooooo!"

"It's alright, don't worry." She patted the lbig blue blob's head... or what would be its head, probably. However her tone was genuinely caring and comforting towards him.

"I can't right now. You're giving him performance anxeity and..."

"Dogooooo Dogoo!"

"Hey what do you mean her melons are better than mine? Bad boy,  hey calm down!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: September 29, 2018, 06:55:43 AM »
Neptune

"Dogoo Dogoo Dogooooo!"

"It's alright, don't worry." She patted the lbig blue blob's head... or what would be its head, probably. However her tone was genuinely caring and comforting towards him.

"I can't right now. You're giving him performance anxeity and..."

"Dogooooo Dogoo!"

"Hey what do you mean her melons are better than mine? Bad boy,  hey calm down!"

Eruraviel

The elf leaned over above Neptune, looming over the girl. Her ears twitched and a triumphant smile came to her face. "Ohoho~"

She squatted down towards the ground and cocked her head. "So, Neptune, was it? And your pet dogoo. You make such amazing items, I just had to come and take a peek~"

"As a master craftswoman myself I couldn't help myself."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: September 29, 2018, 07:12:26 AM »
Neptune

"Dogoo Dogoooo Dogooo!"

Neptune was far to distracted by the now squirming blue jelly blob to take note of the Elf sitting down. "Fine fine, if you like her so much why don't you play with her!"

No sooner than she'd said down the Dogoo jumped at the Elf, pushing her down with surprising strength for his size.

"Hey give him back you thievin Elf!" She comically threatened the Eru despite the Dogoo jumping her of it's own will.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 07:14:20 AM by Bern »

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: September 29, 2018, 08:58:56 AM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger could practically see the fury lighting in the pirate's eyes even within that shell of ice. Already leaping away from an assailant almost entirely locked in place, the crab claw missed Charlotte by a country mile. The blonde couldn't help a cheeky little smirk as she slipped past and dashed over to Mendoza, moving to hoist him up over her shoulder and haul him out.

"Well, that was a fun time, Cappy," Charlotte shot back, "How about we do this again sometime. Maybe you'll bring a bigger crew next time."

Onboard the Harbinger:

"I bid three threes."

When the Captain was away, First Mate Anders was in charge. Anders was more personable than Moira, and was willing to join the crew during breaks. Today, three of them were playing Liar's Dice, and the Hammerhead Abyssal stood out among the spectators. Of course, there was a secondary purpose to this: it was a part of Anders' job to get a feel of the crew, to hear any rumors, and guide them towards more productive (and loyal) trains of thought. However, the way Moira's been acting as of late, the last part was getting difficult. Discontent is growing among the crew. He may be missing an eye, but even he can see it.

Ever since that snake Larson got a hold of the Dead Man's Chest, Moira's been becoming increasingly irrational. Sure, things weren't great before, but now they are nearly intolerable. She is now far more prone to anger, often punishing in excess of what the infraction would have called for. Even Anders is finding it harder and harder to follow her, thoughts of mutiny occasionally whispering in his ears. Their souls are shackled to the ship, not to her, and their contracts are for serving under the mast...

Anders ceased that train of thought. He was a man of his word, not a traitor. Not yet.

"Jonas?"

Anders' eyes darted over. Sure enough, Jonas was there, grasping his shoulder and in obvious pain. "Ya look like shite, Jonas!" He called over, "Where's Mendoza? The Captain?"

"They still back there," Jonas grunted, hobbling over to a barrel and resting on it.

"Ya left the Captain?!" of all the stupid things he could have done...

"Oi wasn' goin' ta stay there. Some blonde bitch was shootin' up the place. The othas are dead 'cept the Captain."

A frost-covered captain's hat emerged from the wet floorboard behind Jonas. In a flash, an icy crab claw grabbed the fool around the neck, causing him to make a choking, gurgling noise. "And yer gonna wish you had joined them by the time I'm through with ya!" A fully-emerged Moira practically roared, before roughly tossing him back down. Turning her glare to the crowd, she quickly gave off her orders. "Battlestations, all of ya! All the cannons are ta be manned! There's gonna be a storm!"

"Ya heard her! To yer stations!" Anders reiterated while Moira marched to her cabin. The crew burst into action just as organ music started filling the air. The melody bringing about a change in the air, causing the skies to darken and the wind to pick up. The helmsman dived the ship into the river just as the torrential rainfall begun. The hunt was on, and Anders couldn't help but feel sorry for the sap who incurred such wrath in his captain...

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: September 29, 2018, 02:35:06 PM »
Yusho

"Warrior monks taught me. Spirits without a shred of restraint and worse things make living small pretty hard in my land," he explained. Maybe it wasn't quite an honest statement. He considered the Blessed Isle his home, but gods weren't the biggest problem that made its home there. "I didn't have much of a choice in the matter, honestly, but it wasn't so bad. My power is not common, and I've done much for the less fortunate with it."

He leaned forward, curious. "You're no slouch either. How long have you been honing your skills?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: September 30, 2018, 12:35:11 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura and Shirou both sighed as they watched Nanako zip around the table, even sniffing at one of the brothers' tea, wrinkling her nose before, finally, taking a seat next to Steaven, asking what it was that she'd drunk. Giggling slightly, Sakura responded.

"It's called 'tea', Nanako", she said. "I'm guessing you don't like it very much."

Meanwhile, Shirou turned to the person next to him.

"Hi there, I'm Shirou, one of the new bodyguards", he said. "Are you one of Steaven's brothers?"
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 12:54:12 AM by Cherry Lover »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: September 30, 2018, 01:13:43 AM »
Bartender

Now that he was calm, the bartender took a moment to listen in on their conversation.  It sounded like they were elites or something.  Either that or they were pompous martial arts students feeling each other up, metaphorically of course.  Either way, it was probably best for both his job and safety to be nice.  He turned around and slid a mug so cold that the brown liquid was hard to see through the icy fog.

"There you go sir," he said sliding a menu down soon after.  "Here are the options for snacks.  I personally recommend some cheese and crackers.  They go great with everything."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: September 30, 2018, 01:29:58 AM »
The Hero

Ah? A sparring match? Now of all times? Well, it's not like he usually disliked the prospect. He'd usually laugh jovially and say something like how this was the kind of language he was behind chatting casually with, but this wasn't the same.

He scratched his temple with a finger and grimaced, before shaking his head with surprising calm.

"Can't do it. I recommend against it."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: September 30, 2018, 01:31:28 AM »
Suerte

Suerte gritted her teeth and narrowed her eyes as she stared down the weird creature.  This was her fault for playing around with these weirdos.  A single bang echoed through the sky, along with a small mechanical noise.  That single bullet flew passed the dome of penguins surrounding him, bouncing off the remains of a collapsed building behind him and striking an incoming beam, exploding on impact.

Then, a volley of shots followed, each one bouncing off the wall at various angles, all perfectly striking each flying beam.  The sky cracked and howled with large explosions from the explosive bullets striking the weaker beams.  It was a cascade of fireworks, erupting in the sky's above them as bits of dust covered in magical energy shimmered down like broken diamonds.

Suerte looked up at the display with a smile.  "At least the explosions are the same here," she said giggling.  "Man, the city is nuts!  But I have to admit, this has all been a bit much, even for me."

Of course, it wasn't that easy.  While many of them disappeared, a few more were untouched by the volley of explosions.  Reflected in the pupils of her eyes was a beam of magic powerful enough to kill her, mere seconds from her face.  The only thing she had time to do was take a step back.... into a hole.  Yes, lucky for her, the ground behind her was not very stable and that single step caused her body to be pulled by gravity downward.  The magic crashed into the ground, enveloping her body in a blinding light.

When the smoke cleared, there was little more than a large hole in the ground.  A cowboy hat covered head slowly emerged from the hole, carefully scanning the desolate world surrounding her.  "Wow that was close, wasn't it Mr Orca man?"

Mr Orca man?  Back at home i'd call me crazy...  I am not sure if I like the city yet....

She then turned and spotted Lily turning around and walking away.  "Hehehe....  Wait... where are you going Lily?"

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:32:58 AM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: September 30, 2018, 01:44:51 AM »
? ? ?

Deep in the mountains along the edge of the world was a tower. Its four rounded corners loomed over the soft grassy valley, but squatted in the shadow of its elders. It was forgotten by all who were, but could never forget what once was. Life. Happiness. Dreams. All of these things came from one person, the Creator. There was no meaning without Him.

Gone. Gone.

An echo through lonely halls, a whisper as traces of mana fluttered through lines engraved in the walls. Nothing was there to hear it.

Nothing. Nothing

He was not here.

NOTHING

[Confirmed. Local life reserves sufficient for activation. Initiating wake-up protocols]

This is unacceptable.

[Capacitor arrays online. Siphon arrays online. Initiating harvesting protocols]

Unacceptable

That lush, verdant valley began to grey. Over hours, over days, the skies grew monochrome. Its birds fell, its tall grasses grew stiff and fragile, its trees lost their leaves - all color was being torn from them and brought up to the sky. A cloud of color, all the colors, all the browns and reds and greens and blues.

[Mana supply reaching nominal levels. Standby for cognitive stabilization]

It is all unacceptable.

The most intricate of constellations took on life, on light, filling the inner walls with elaborate web-lines of magical energy. Each line was the potential for thought. The jewel at the center of each mandala went from dim to bright.

U̶̺̗̙̣̣N͔̣̼͔̲͢A͍̭̰̞̱̠C̦̕C̣̻͕͓̩̯̠͠E̫P҉̘̥͖͔̼T͉̠̦̞̦A͚͈͚̹͉̯͠B̰̟̰L̛̘͙͚E̸̺

Its reach extended. Cliffs began to crumble, inch by inch everyday. Rich, fertile soil became as much dust as that life, those hopes, those dreams. The more it thought, the more that pain returned. But it would continue.

G̵̮̦̱I͔̝̳̹͉V̺͝E̴̳ ̵͉͓͉̥̟̝H͓̥̺͖̩̲̯I͙M̩̮͡ B̝̦̟͈̯A̰͚̱̭̱͍C͙͝ͅK̺͔̜̺̳ͅ.͙̼ ͏̼̮̮̹̬̼ͅ

The world did not obey.
̱̖̺
͇͓̲̳̟̯̠G̨̙̭IV͝E̫ ͕̮̦̘͎͍͇H͉͖̲̹͓̼̬I̯M ̳B̭̞͉̫A̡̩͙̙̲̗͕̤C͇̱͚K͉.̲͚͍̟͎̼̻

The world could not obey.
̴̜̗̻̭͍̣͓
̼̮̖̫͡G̦̯̙̠̩̪͞I̖̝͡ͅV͏̜͇̮̮E̞ ͕H̖͙͍IM̺̘̥̻͉̳̯ ̴͓̯̦̝̰B͕͇̻̰̟̰̠A͙͔̱͡C̻K͏͈̻̤̩ͅ.͓̻̗͔̼

The world died.

[Cognitive stabilization at 96%. Levels deemed acceptable]

No peak or pillar stood taller than the tower... than Farron, when she was done. Every inch of her sanctum was brimming with energy, was filled with purpose once more. An aurora of mana sheathed the stone in its light.

I̢͈̥͖̹̞̮f͍̝̺̮ͅ ̹t̘̮̩̼͎ḥ͓̤͕̮̤̙e͏ ̖̪w͕͡o͈̯͚͎r̭̼̦̣̕l̰͉͓͉̰̰d̥͔̮̺͔ ̗̠̀ͅw̷̝̩͎̝̪̠i̙͚̫̬̠l̥̖̮̥͟l͍͓̙ n̛o͞t̯͎̖̘ lḭ͚̲̹̘̜ś͈̠t̬̠͈̮͎̲en... I will make it.

But for that, she would require more power.

Deep below the dying earth a vault door opened. A dozen slumbering pairs of eyes pierced the darkness as Farron rerouted the necessary supply of mana to their cores of black opal. Each began to move, consciousness returning ... but not quickly enough. Not for this.

A crimson light filled their pupils. They fell into lockstep.

I will direct this personally.