Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 176497 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2685 on: October 03, 2018, 04:20:36 AM »
Asmael

"I see. That does make sense." He held his chin, deep in thought. Yeah, maybe jumping straight in wasn't such a good idea, especially in a land so foreign to him. "You're a bright one!" His eyes lit up and he really smiled in admiration at her, bowing as any noble knight in a princely fairy tale would.

"Well, to be fair, I haven't gotten to go out much until now. The things humans have been building for the last few hundred years, would you mind showing them to me?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: October 03, 2018, 04:24:49 AM »
Sakura

She pointed to herself. "Humans?" She cocked her head at him and frowned with a befuddled look. "Are you not human yourself?"

She couldn't sense any prana from him.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: October 03, 2018, 04:28:36 AM »
A wounded Orca

It was terrible, destruction incarnate rained from the skies without cease, the winds howling in pain and the earth cracking under the whip of a magic fortelling the apocalypse.  Molten stone and shattered buildings were the new decor crowning what was once a bright part of the city.

The flawless penguin formation was now scattered all over, the very strange beings intact save some scratches, bruises, and the soot covering them all. Strai hits of aimless magic had blasted the shield, deforming it, but they were just fine and got up without a fuss.

But he wasn't so lucky. For one, his suit got all dirty, which was an unforgivable sin in itself. But even worse, his body was wounded all over.

He looked like a beaten ragdoll, yes, a horrifying shredded seared tuna, but it hardly stopped him from grinning and using one of the fires to light a cigarette with the same affable smile as always, looking no worse from the wear. "Whatever could you mean, I'm just an Orca on a stroll."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: October 03, 2018, 04:31:56 AM »
Asmael

"Eh? Well..." He looked at her in surprise. Even without his holy wings, she did not recognize him? No, even after hundreds of years, humans could not have forgotten so much. But... oh well. Not being looked upon with scorn and disgust as an angel to be feared, it felt surprisingly nice for a change. Humans were always too kind for him.

He smiled kindly and shook his head.

"Forget it. I was just being silly, call it a date or whatever you like. I'd just like to have some fun for a change."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: October 03, 2018, 04:38:05 AM »
Sakura

Sakura frowned at the mention of a date. Sure, he was attractive. That she couldn't deny, but she was absolutely and utterly uninterested in him. Her heart belonged to another. A look of revulsion flashed upon her face as she briefly considered the thought of some one else stealing her sister. Someone like Rin.

She clenched her fists and ground her teeth.

"Not a date." She took a step forward and grabbed his collar, pulling him down to her level and glaring directly in his eyes. Her brilliant purple eyes were unblinking and entirely serious. "This isn't a date." She repeated solemnly.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 04:47:24 AM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: October 03, 2018, 04:59:41 AM »
Asmael

He looked with wide eyes, surprised at the sudden wrath he had incurred. For a moment, he didn't know what to say. He felt... fear, perhaps. No, that couldn't be right. Compared to the wrath of his father, this was nothing.

"I apologize for my crudeness. I did not realize you'd have such strong feelings on the matter." He hardly resisted her grip, blue meeting purple directly for the first time. He looked sad, lonely even, but also confused. "Is a date not a pleasant amount of time shared between people? I don't mean to offend or oppose your views, but I'd like to understand why you are so angry." 

In his own childish eyes, what he proposed to was no different than one asking another to play. That isn't to say that he viewed hearts as games, more than he didn't fully understand the significance of such an action. It was almost too innocent.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: October 03, 2018, 05:08:37 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

"Tch." Sakura clicked her tongue. Why did she feel like the villian all of a sudden? It was all wrong wrong wrong. She continued holding onto his collar, her unblinking frown boring a hole into his soul. "Tch tch tch." Finally, after a good amount of time, she released him, pushing him away from her, turning her head and nose up and flipped her hair with a huff. "Hmmph. It's not something you ask someone you just met." She lied. That wasn't the reason at all. "It's a hell of a lot more intimate than just hanging out with an aqquiantance."

She flipped her hair again and covered her mouth with her hand, staring at him intently as if she was thinking about something incredibly interesting.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: October 03, 2018, 03:27:53 PM »
Asmael

"Intimate..." He curled his finger around his mouth and thought a little, before slapping his fist on his palm in comprehension. So it really was that simple, of course. "I see, I didn't know your heart was already taken by another. Your faith and loyalty is truly praiseworthy!"

He bowed kindly, but a look of puzzlement soon crept on his fine features. "You look puzzled, is something the matter?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: October 03, 2018, 03:32:24 PM »
Sakura

She tilted her head to the side and chuckled. "Are you sure that you're a human?" She quipped at him with a smirk. Interesting. Very interesting. Was this place located on the other side?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: October 03, 2018, 03:36:15 PM »
Asmael

He blinked, then closed his eyes. Of course, he couldn't hide this indefinitely, and lying would be abhorrent. He fidgeted a little with his hair, shy about revealing something like this so soon. He much preferred being able to enjoy company as a human, without the burdens of his position...

"If I told you the truth, you wouldn't scorn me, would you?" He looked sad as he said that, but it didn't stop him from smiling no matter what.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 03:56:24 PM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: October 03, 2018, 03:47:50 PM »
Vanguard

"Yeah, I guess, but then you'd just have bonked me around from the getgo." He scratched the side of his head and noticed a bead of sweat down along the line. It's not like he was flustered or anything, but this predicament was a total pain. He looked at her seriously, but with the same accepting smile.

"Do you really want to spar that badly?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: October 03, 2018, 03:58:51 PM »
Sakura

Hah! So she was right! "Fufufu, well, why would I hate you?" Her eyes glimmering with a lust for knowledge, she smiled at him.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: October 03, 2018, 04:04:54 PM »
Asmael

"Well...good point." When she put it like that, he felt pretty dumb about it. Agh, is brothers did always tell him he shouldn't be so shy about his nature. It was a bad habit that even millennia couldn't quite get rid of.

In a flash he was right in front of her and was clasping her hands with his, bowing profusely but with a somewhat excitable tone.

"Alright, well, I can show you, but you have to promise that you won't look at me any differently just because we're different, alright?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: October 03, 2018, 04:06:21 PM »
Sakura

She cocked her head slightly to the side, smiling paitently at him. She'd decided what to do after seeing his true form, obviously.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: October 03, 2018, 04:09:44 PM »
Asmael

Well, she was smiling. That must mean she approved of this, hurrah! This was already a huge weight off his shoulders, which he expressed by letting her go and pointing up the sky with a big grin. "Alright! Well, it's a little embarrassing. Would you be so gracious as to close your eyes, at least until I'm done? Otherwise it's a no no." He was quite adamant about this, indeed! Yep yep!