Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 176581 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2700 on: October 03, 2018, 06:10:45 PM »
Valerie

She breathed in his wonderful scent, not that all humans didn't smell like the finest of the steaks but his had a certain texture, a refined flavour that came with age belying his appearence. But it was fleeting, like it was not really. This mystery almost distracted her completely from his speech, such was the depth of her intruige for that smell.

"Does the moon not endelssly chase the sun in envy?" She asnered him nonetheless, an easy task to multi task like this, yet she still found herself actually needin to excert effort to not completely lose herself in his scent. By now it would be painfully obvious she was sniffing his essence, even to the most oblivious of observers.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: October 03, 2018, 09:02:36 PM »
Vanguard

Creepy, she was definitely acting creepy. He had to make a conscious effort not to blush at her outrageous behavior. Damn, he was trying to push her off, but she was surprisingly strong. What the hell!?

"I'm not one for riddles. Do I smell funny or something? And why are you looking at me like a roasted hog, huh?"
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 09:29:54 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: October 03, 2018, 09:30:07 PM »
Neptune

"You can't escape now Elven princess, no one will come here to save you, just accept your fate as breeding stock. That is all you're good for~" Neptune played along with the situation, acting out the role of the evil jailer, stealing Eru's freedom away among other things. Meanwhile the Dogoo sought entrance into his newest victim with maximum determination.

"Dogooo!"

"Once you've had him you'll never be able to go back, forever a slave to his whims and urges. Fufufu...."

Eruraviel

Eru squirmed helplessly under the brutal slime humping her, attempting to penetrate her, to impregnate her...

She was so fucking wet right now.

"Nooooo, don't!" Her hips seemed to move independently of her protests. She bit her lower lip and tears began to fall down her face.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: October 03, 2018, 09:56:31 PM »
Valerie

"You smell like the loveliest of spring sunsets." She held on with inhuman strength, nuzzling against him in a very content manner. "In fact... I could almost..... falll.... aslee-"Her sentence fell apart into a yawn left unfinished as she just stood there for a moment or two not saying anything at all.

Then she begun snoring.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: October 03, 2018, 10:25:35 PM »
Vanguard

"What?" Was all he could utter at all that. He was shocked beyond words, the self proclaimed king just fell asleep on him and latched on his waist like glue! Just what was he supposed to do now? It's not like he could just shake her and wake her up. But still, this felt weird. He couldn't help but feel all sorts of hot and bothered emotions that he'd rather not think too much.

He rubbed his temple and managed to smile. "Spring sunsets eh? What the hell..." He shook his head and looked at her. No one ever called him something like that. He patted her blonde hair and helped her up so she'd have a better hold around his waist, making sure to cover her up with his cape before resuming his journey. He had much to see bout this land.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: October 03, 2018, 10:43:24 PM »
Neptune

The Dogoo struck with bestial intent, as a hot gooey substance penetrated her inner depths. Unlike a cock, this substance seemingly moved under its own will, like one connected muscle pushing her walls apart. With a triumphant exclaim it buried itself all the way inside her.

Only for the shopkeeper to wrap her arms around him and pull away, dislodging him from Eru's depths. "Now now, don't forget he belongs to me, that's good enough for a demonstration right?" There was a cruel undertone to her voice like she took joy in the elf's predicament.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: October 03, 2018, 11:05:01 PM »
The outskirts of Little Russia

"UoooOoOoOOOOOOOOOooohHHHHH~"

Beasts roamed aimlessly about, ignorant of their surroundings, their identtities, or even their actions. The once verdant grounds were now devoid of life, drained of their essence by the darkness that infected so many people. It was a misconception that light was innately stronger than darkness. A bottomless void, seeking new hosts so it may feed and expanding, forever growing deeper and deeper, never ceasing to feed. If it were merely a corrupted beast or human, it may be enough. But...

Whatever creatures roamed the grounds, they were no longer human. They had become something else. But they did not attack humans, at least not consciously. Of course if one happened to so much as touch the dark walls that made their vile skin, the corruption would spread and eat them whole from the inside, consuming body and soul like a virus. But they.... didn't seek out anyone. Some turned their heads to the newcomers, but ignored them and waited.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: October 03, 2018, 11:21:43 PM »
Eleanor

"My my, I have been such a terrible hostess! Please just wait one second." She stumbled up onto her feet so quickly that her ankles creaked in protest, but Eleanor slipped up the stars in a hurry. But that left Ezekiel alone in the room filled with various aromas. A feast upon the air. But the most prominent among them was blood.

It was a poorly lit room overall. The candles looked as if they would gutter out any second yet persisted in spite of that. There was a table in the back with what appeared to be a map painstakingly carved into it. It was warm to the touch. But there were more than a few curiosities littered about. Several objects had been covered up with sheets, cabinets lay closed tight but not locked along the far wall, all of them bursting with secrets and hunger yet remained without safeguards.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: October 03, 2018, 11:29:31 PM »
Eze

"Sigh, do as you wish. I don't mind either way." He laid back aloofly as she left. Haah, this was fantastic. That little girl destroyed the one thing holding him back, allowing him to take full and utter control.

Shadows slicked around his purple and Crimson form, and all alone he lit up when he noticed curious covered objects.

So he got up and walked up one of said objects, lifting the cloth up to take a tiny peek...

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: October 03, 2018, 11:49:04 PM »
Eleanor

It was a painting... of sorts. The canvas looked as if it had not been touched for weeks but the pigments, especially the reds, were wet as if they had just been applied. Blood could be tasted upon his tongue and it overpowered all the other scents as he saw it.

There was an image of a circle, blinding white and glowing as if it were alive. A single stroke of red cut through it as feelings of immeasurable triumph washed over him like a wave. Red drops dripped from it like an open wound into a the Grail below. The Death of the Sun. It was the title of the piece and it came to him as if it had simply been something forgotten. Something as essential told him that the work was a lie as well, that what it depicted could not be true. But it had power. Ill defined and difficult to describe, but it was power nonetheless.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: October 04, 2018, 12:03:29 AM »
Shinji

He flicked a gold coin on his thumb and sighed. "You can say that. Damn bugger will follow wherever I go, but if I bury it deep enough it'll stay off my back for a bit. I guess you could call it my curse."

His eyes turned to the bartender. It was with his usual deadpan nonchalance that he called him out, if somewhat brusquely.

"Oi, fine, won't tease you, but do you have anything remotely sweet?"

Yusho

He placed the coin down from his fingers with a dispassionate clink, and lifted the drink to his lips. The top half of his expression pointed skeptically to Shinji's hands. "You sure your curse isn't sticky fingers?"

Yusho followed the question with a deep gulp, and then rested the mug on the table with a delighted sigh. "You got something special there, either way," he said, flicking his wrist in a vague pointing gesture. "There's things you can't pull back when you lose them, so think of it that way. I'm a little envious, but I tend to think: when a man finds trouble, he'll make it through best if unburdened."

Disregard everything but the essentials to do what you must. A sword is weight off your back after a fight, and it won't help you carry someone in need.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 12:29:28 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: October 04, 2018, 01:43:33 AM »
Suerte

Suerte slowly climbed out of the hole, dusting off her abs, legs and butt in that order.  Smiling, she wiggled her and shook her hips to dust off the rest of her body.  As she turned to face the Orca, her smile reversed into a frown. 

"Yeah I think he's evil," she said, pointing her gun at him.  "How much do you pay?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: October 04, 2018, 01:52:03 AM »
Asmael

Well, she was smiling. That must mean she approved of this, hurrah! This was already a huge weight off his shoulders, which he expressed by letting her go and pointing up the sky with a big grin. "Alright! Well, it's a little embarrassing. Would you be so gracious as to close your eyes, at least until I'm done? Otherwise it's a no no." He was quite adamant about this, indeed! Yep yep!

Sakura

Sakura was surprised at how pathetically gullible this man was. She nodded, and then turned around, waiting for him to transform. She'd get a full report from Sapphire later.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: October 04, 2018, 01:59:32 AM »
Bartender

The bartender sighed.  "Thank you sir," he said, placing a plate of cheese and crackers on the table and sliding it over to Yushio.  "Unfortunately, we have some more savory dishes on our menu."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: October 04, 2018, 02:16:11 AM »
Asmael

He nodded and began to glow brightly. "Behold...my true form." He uttered confidently, smiling truly for the first time in a while.

When she'd open her eyes, she would witness something incredible. The same young looking boy, but this time.... looking exactly the same. No, wait, something was wrong. Different! Indeed, he was wearing a pair of fake gag glasses, silly mustache included.

He couldn't believe how gullible she was.