Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178386 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2730 on: October 05, 2018, 02:48:12 AM »
Neptune

The Dogoo struck with bestial intent, as a hot gooey substance penetrated her inner depths. Unlike a cock, this substance seemingly moved under its own will, like one connected muscle pushing her walls apart. With a triumphant exclaim it buried itself all the way inside her.

Only for the shopkeeper to wrap her arms around him and pull away, dislodging him from Eru's depths. "Now now, don't forget he belongs to me, that's good enough for a demonstration right?" There was a cruel undertone to her voice like she took joy in the elf's predicament.

Eruraviel

The elf laid on the ground, her chest heaving and ears twitching as the slime forced its way into her depths, filling her up to the brim. Her heart pounding, she glanced at Neptune with an annoyed look as she pulled him off of her, sitting up with a huff.

"Hmmph. And just when it was getting good, too."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: October 05, 2018, 05:05:46 PM »
Valerie

This... this.... this....

"Cease this nonsense at once!" She flew up on the bed and grabbed hold of his wrist. "I am not being picky, it is indeed not qualified as food understood? We can only derive true sustenance from the act of feeding itself." She informed with a tinge of annoyance.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: October 05, 2018, 05:15:50 PM »
Vanny boi

"Yeah, I got that. You were nibbling on me the whole time, and I asked around a bit to put two and two together. Sigh, should've just gone straight for it and asked you later huh? What a waste..."

Despite his words, his tone completely betrayed him. He didn't sound truly angry or annoyed in the slightest.

"I assumed you were hungry, all that healing must've put a toll on you. Why not just say so? Vampire, human or whatever, no one should suffer an empty stomach in silence. It just isn't right."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 05:17:18 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: October 05, 2018, 06:24:45 PM »
Lily

She's following me." The fire Elemental idly noted as she cruised through the skies, soaring under her own wings more majestic than any bird or plane...

Perhaps she should help her out.

She made a sharp turn and circled back, swooping around to pic up the cowgirl from behind and then with a mighty flap shot up again. "Did you miss me?" She asked with a deadpan voice. Suddenly like they drove into a speed the flying pair and fell several meters. "Whoops, loooks like this is too much for me....." She said with a devilish smirk.

"It looks like you will have to fiure out your own landing strategy."

With that statement she spun through the air before hurling Suerte away over the horizon like a missile, following her with a calmer pace of her own. Lily felt sure she could find her again even if she lost sight of her, she'd pushed enough of her mana into the other girl for it to act as a decent tracing signal not that she'd tell her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: October 05, 2018, 10:29:08 PM »
Asmael

He nodded and began to glow brightly. "Behold...my true form." He uttered confidently, smiling truly for the first time in a while.

When she'd open her eyes, she would witness something incredible. The same young looking boy, but this time.... looking exactly the same. No, wait, something was wrong. Different! Indeed, he was wearing a pair of fake gag glasses, silly mustache included.

He couldn't believe how gullible she was.

Sakura

A red bolt suddenly shot forth from her finger, impacting the glasses and disintegrating them. A vein popping from the girl's forehead, she glared at him with a frown. "I don't really have time for silly antics right now. I need to figure out where here is."

She then jumped up into the sky and began to fly away. "That was a complete waste of time. Let's go, Sapphire."

"Of course, Lady Edelfeldt." A disembodied synthetic voice replied.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: October 05, 2018, 10:32:27 PM »
Thugs

"Oh shit!" one yelled as they all fell on their shoulders.  It was a really awkward position, but they couldn't think about that right now.  Acting out of pure desperation, the thugs in the window seats were no longer trying to open the doors but the windows themselves.  Loud bangs turned into cracks as the men slammed on the windows.  It would only be a matter of time before they broke out of the windows.

Meanwhile, the guy in the middle scrambled to pick up his phone.  If he could just text the right number, they could get backup.

Tsumiko

A tendril burst forth from his shadow suddenly, slicing the phone in half. It then wrapped itself around his body, grabbing and immobilizing him as countless tendrils did the same thing to all the other thugs, tying them to the ground. They could feel their life force being drained rapidly, the vampiric creatures sucking upon it greedily.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: October 05, 2018, 11:39:24 PM »
Thugs

"OH FU-"  the man's yells almost forcefully softened as he felt the energy of his body evaporating.  The other two scrambled to get out of the car, but it was too late.  Even from outside the car, the entire street could hear their screams as their bodies were drained of all life.  The silhouettes scrambled about, going from flailing with energy to slowly falling into the seats.  It was the end for these men.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: October 06, 2018, 12:09:10 AM »
Suerte

"Miss you?  Of course!  I was really worried about you during that whole cop ordeal..." she said, smiling as she stared up at the fire haired girl.  She was a little concerned by her tone but-

Suerte tilted her head.  "Oh we are doing this now?  I forgot to tell you but-"

Before she could finish her sentience, she felt herself being pulled by gravity.  She folded her arms as she fell from the sky.  Should I tell her? she thought as her butt bounced on a conveniently placed trampoline.  With her eyes still closed, she couldn't see the body she was about to crash into.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: October 06, 2018, 12:15:30 AM »
Asmael

"You need to cease living with such hostility. Attacking your elders for a mere quip is tasteless and unsightly."  A voice called right behind her. But wait, this was impossible. Did she not suddenly fly away? Even a miracle wouldn't be enough to suddenly appear here.

He just followed behind her, hopping over the clouds rather than flying. It's not that he was weightless, but the heavens were his domain, it was preposterous for a human to claim the higher ground when it came to the skies. He was hopping over the celestial bodies above her with the same carefree manner.

"You should probably apologize for that lady. It's what a good person would do."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: October 06, 2018, 12:26:28 AM »
Shinji

"Yeah, but we were born with two hands and ten fingers, and that makes it really convenient to pick up things. These sticky fingers are really good for getting me out of sticky situations." He fiddled with his fingers on one hand for more effect. "Better to grab everything you can than find your hands empty for when you need something the most."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: October 06, 2018, 12:48:49 AM »
Yusho

The apostate monk chuckled curtly, and reached for his snacks with a nod of thanks for the service. "Why'd you think finger-breaking is a common punishment for small larceny?" He asked Shinji. His gaze drifted to the plate where Yusho was stacking the soft cheese and the crunchy crackers into a tasteful sandwich.

"That said, we're lucky to be able to grasp things and keep them for when we need them. It is excellent advice to make use of that. But no person's hands can hold everything." He took his bite of the snack with a satisfying crunch, and washed down the salty aftertaste with another swig of beer.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 02:39:59 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: October 06, 2018, 02:36:38 AM »
Eleanor

The darkness of space? An ultimate void? The canvas bled, the charred surface peeling away like a wound to reveal the exact same image. The rest showed quite different scenes. A hellish purgatory where even the dead were brought up and used as fuel for the creation of infectious monsters. A city of pillars with a flowing stream of life pouring into the sky. A frozen land where the dead stood guard over their master for all eternity.

In the last one a shining knight, a fae touched woman, and a scoundrel cloaked in false flesh shared a drink. And then there were the sounds of footsteps again as Eleanor came down with a tray in hand.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: October 06, 2018, 03:02:00 AM »
Suspicious chef

Upon inspecting the rest of the pots, the squirrel girl's nose did not pick up anything strange.  In fact, the rest of the food smelled amazing, the kind of smell would would expect from the dishes of a top chef.  The chef making the dish began sweating.  "Ummm.... what do you mean?  Shouldn't you be in the ballroom?"

Meanwhile in the ballroom, the count gave Shirou a concerned stare, tilting his head a bit.  "So then does that mean we need to wait for her or....?"

Locke sighed, though it sounded closer to a groan.  "I don't think we can trust her to handle this..." he said, turning towards Steaven.  "She might be strong, but shes not the smartest acorn in the tree."

"That was bad Locke," Steaven commented.  "I don't think its a problem.  So what?  She smelled something funny.  Its no big deal."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: October 06, 2018, 03:09:29 AM »
The dragon and the vessel of emptiness

Ah, just more art. Her tastes were passable, but if these were her works he had to at least respect her dedication. His eyes just trailed uninterested through the scenery, not even the seemingly regenerating painting seemed to catch much attention to him.

But something made his one regenerated eye widen, and its golden snake-like pupil dilate in shock. That last painting, it couldn't be... but why?

He walked closer to take a look at it, curiously. It looked different than the others, but how? Before he could even realize it, his cheeks were starting to feel wet. How curious, why would he cry over such a shoddy attempt at art? It was surely nothing important at all.

Before he could think more on the matter, he felt the burnt innards in his body slithered and coil inside his false layer of skin. He turned his head slightly, surprised that she came so quickly. His eyes shed a strange foreign liquid, but his smile was no different than ever.

"Ah, finally. I was getting tired of waiting, this room bored me to the point of tears."
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 03:11:45 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: October 06, 2018, 03:10:29 AM »
Liseth

And the face of Liseth appeared on Breeze's phone again. "You did a great job, Breeze! I know they... seemed like people. They weren't. At best they were just the echoes that people left behind." Lies could be so easy if you believed them, if you could make yourself believe them. "It looks like there's still fighting going on. Do you want to keep going?"

The Guardian's mechanical parts slid back into her form. Plates closed down into flawless skin and for now she was just a woman. "Your choice."