Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179924 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2805 on: October 09, 2018, 11:58:56 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

What? He'd never seen magic before? How ludicrous was that? She suddenly burst out in laughter from the sheer ridiculousness of all this!

"Ohoho-ahahaha-ohohoho~!"

How was this even possible!?! To have never run into magic when you're supposedly an immortal being from the age of gods? This was far too rich-it couldn't be a simple joke, could it?

It had to be, right?

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: October 09, 2018, 03:23:50 PM »
Nero

Now... what kind of Emperor would let chaos of this caliber overwhelm her?
"When in Rome..."
And so, without missing a beat, the empress followed the two other girls' suplexing up with her own, creating the Nexus' first intertwined blonde-red-blonde triple cartwheel.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 03:47:22 PM by Break »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: October 09, 2018, 05:08:33 PM »
Lulu

With a loud pop the blonde Angel appeared in the sky next to the other Angel and the flying magus. Finding him had not been too hard, his signature was far noticeable exposed like this for her not to be able to sense it. Then it was just a simple matter of pinpointing it and then here she was.

Her white ethereal wings spread out so she could maintain her pose in the sky without losing her her cool. Unfortunately her own actions doomed anything of the sort just a mere moment later.

"Asmy-chan~"

The blonde Angel waved to him nervously. "I am sooo soooo sorry for last time. I didn't mean to blow you off like that I was just so wrapped up in my own playtime and then you came crashin in like bam and I just overacted.... You aren't mad are you?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: October 09, 2018, 06:33:10 PM »
Asmael

The angel blinked at the sudden reaction, but rather than showing discomfort or even dismay at what could come off as insolence, he closed his eyes and smiled with a small laughter that rang like a bell. "Now, don't be rude. Seeing humans smile brings great joy to me, but if you keep going I'll make sure you don't stop guffawing for the next 10000 years." He joked, plopping up a white feather from... somewhere. Did he plan to tickle her with that?

Did he plan to tickle her mercilessly with that in a showing of divine punishment? Surely not, it would be far too cruel! It was pretty clear he was playing around, he had to be.

Before there could be any answer to that, a massive presence and a voice made his expression turn around entirely. His eyes widened, and turned to face the newcomer with searing hatred. The one who was the source of everything. The one who left him with nothing. Even after earlier, he would show his filthy face again!? How dare he, how dare he how dare he how dare-

"Brotheeeeer!!"

Asmael waved his arm up in return and  dashed straight up towards the newcomer, smiling like an innocent little kid. There was no ill intent in his heart, on the contrary, he was an angel full of love at the moment.

"It's so good to so you again! And you don't have to apologize for a thing, it was my fault for getting so excited. Seeing you again after so long... it must have awakened all sorts of evil pent up emotions within me." He bowed apologetically, like a nervous little brother, but it didn't stop him from being surprisingly jolly. But something about this reunion felt quite off...

He blinked in surprise when he processed just how different he looked. He knew he could shapeshift, but.... my, what was with this unacceptable, scandalous appearance! His expression turned puzzled, though he was smiling all the same.

"I'd like to say you've changed since the last time I saw you. but aside your size you're as shameless as ever." He ruffled her wings like a playful little brother, showing absolutely no mercy.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: October 09, 2018, 06:59:26 PM »

Eleanor

She brushed away the notion with a wave of her hand. "It isn't something merely applied to humans or creatures of the flesh. This stretches up beyond the heavens, the firmament which guides all things. Acts of creation are born through agony. All creatures come into this world and leave a scar in their passing. Whether it is something that can be noticed is a different matter."

Zekey

Ehhh? He honestly had no idea what was her point. Was she testing his knowledge or playing at riddles? Either way, he really didn't care, though the earlier comment was noted and appreciated. He just scratched at his head awkwardlytrying to figure a response. "Yeah, sure. Hrm, now that I think about it, I guess my fingers do sting a little when I go at it." He trickled his fingers around for added effect. Still, something was off about this...

"What would you know of creation anyways? And you said I was causing a ruckus earlier..... were you peeping on me?" He crossed his arms and furrowed his brow in annoyance.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 07:00:00 PM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: October 09, 2018, 08:33:06 PM »
Vanguard

The knight's brow twitched. It furrowed. Without warning, his armored gauntlet was aligned with her face, and a flick of his finger caused a gust of wind to push forward, blowing her hair back with its might. "Oh shaddap."

The next thing she knew, he was going all out pointing at her accusingly, veins popping from his forehead as her button pushing proved to be super effective.

"First, what's so dishonorable about working the fields!? My old man was a farmer, his old man was one, and so on and so forth. Someone's gotta take care of the crops, and I don't see you knee and elbow deep in mud doing more than a bath. What do you think knights do when there aren't battles to be fought? There's a bunch of pumpkins on the way here, do you think they just pop from the ground magically or something?!"

For a country bumpkin, he sure was red like a tomato. Well, despite all that, he cooled off as quickly as he heated up, and just let out a deep breath, resting his hand on his hip.

"And why does it matter what kind of birth I'm from. Anyone can be a knight if they've got the will to train hard and the heart to do what's right. That's the knight's way."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: October 09, 2018, 09:05:28 PM »
Suerte

While there wasn't much for there to take, there was in fact something.  If there wasn't anything, she would have some sort of antiluck ability or be a dark hole of unlucky circumstances.  That sort of thing would be obvious to her from the start.  This lower than average luck would just mean it would be easier for her to be thrust into the negative side of the unlucky spectrum.  Unfortunately....

"Eeep!"

Suerte closed her eyes as her vision was suddenly filled with the image of incoming concrete.  Thankfully, as her head periced the concrete, it was cushioned by extra soft dirt.  Really, this didn't stop her, it just made her want to take more.  Until she let go of her, she would continue to take more.  At this point she would make her a magnet for misfortune.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: October 10, 2018, 12:21:54 AM »
Othinus

For a moment the blonde shut her eye, as if going over the reason herself. Then she sat down upon the floor cross-legged in front of Edelgard. "Victory without either shame or disgrace. The dreams of conquest long forgotten. A king to lead and oversee all of this, one whose wisdom could root out the deepest corruption. These are all things that could have saved your people. The lack of these things is etched in stone, and they spell the doom of your race." The patch over her empty eye socket glowed red.

"But that does not have to be the end. You carry the potential to change such a fate. The spark of heroism which can rewrite what has been carved into being. So I brought you here where we could speak of such things. Is that answer enough?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: October 10, 2018, 01:03:16 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

"..."

Sakura floated there, silently, her senses completely overwhelmed with the sheer overwhelming presence of the newcomer.

She was strong, how strong, Sakura didn't know. The only thing she knew for certain was that she absolutely could not opposed this woman. Doing so would be tantamount to suicide. So she remained silent, waiting to be addressed. She didn't want to show any sign of disrespect.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: October 10, 2018, 01:13:58 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura and Shirou both rolled their eyes at Nanako's comment, before Sakura addressed Locke's comment.

"Well, if it agrees, I can bind it with a Geas", Sakura said. "Unfortunately, though, whilst I am capable of spiritual magic, binding souls is a very difficult process, and I am not trained in that kind of magecraft, so if it does not agree, there is not much I can do."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: October 10, 2018, 01:38:41 AM »
Lily

Having already dropped the tallest blonde headfirst into the ground she felt herself get grabbed from behind, apparently the Empress wanted to get in on the fun as well, who was she to deny her that pelasure?

The answer being she'd give her that and so much more.

Just as her feet was about to leave the ground she kicked off the ground as hard as she could, driving both her skywards in one go. A mere  second later both of them had cleared even the tallest of skyscrapers and they were still going.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: October 10, 2018, 02:38:20 AM »
Lucy

Boink.

She smacked him over the head. With her tiny lithe arm she smacked him over the head.

"O-NEE-CHAN."

She hit him lightly over the head in time with each eaxurated syllable. She wasn't annoyed tho, no she appeared to be having genuine fun if the brilliant smile was any indication to go by.

"I'm the female aspect of me dummy. Did you stare at clouds for too long Asmy-chan? To think you'd call my new favourite form shameless, I didn't raise you to be an enemy of women did I? Did I?" The second time soundin like she was playfully doubting herself.

Then she turned her divine gaze on the mortal.

"What do you think Sakura Edelfelt, is my body shameless?" It was horryfing in a way, when her name was spoken it was like it was said out loud but in her mind at the same time.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: October 10, 2018, 03:06:06 AM »
Yusho

He stared for a second at his companion's drooling silence and nudged his leg under the table, turning with a smile to the girl. "Didn't know we important enough to get an attendant, but I welcome it," he spoke. He shook his glass and downed the rest of the beer. "

Yusho asked through bites of cheese, pushing the empty glass her way, "Another one, please."

As she left, he leaned in to stare closer at Shinji. "You still in there?" Yusho asked, "You look like a ghost's stuffed itself into your stomach."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: October 10, 2018, 03:26:35 AM »
Asmael

"Owwww, that hurt." He  closed his eyes and crossed his arms with a small pout. It was strange. This was so like a scene from thousands of years ago. Big brother did tell him he stared at the clouds too long, but what to do when the others were too busy fighting the war? Being teased like that though, it reminded him of the times he felt.....loved.

But that was all in the past. Eyes closed and arms crossed, he simply puffed his cheeks before carrying on with his cheer...

"Female, male, things like that hardly matter to our kin anyways. But I'm not the meek and weak little angel from before who couldn't even hurt a fly, I have some authority on these matters. As ruler of the fifth heaven, I am a~bso~lu~tely not budging on this, dear brother." His voice was as soft as silk, his closed eyes and expression that of a calm, happy lake.

No, wait, something was changing too. Slowly, feathers began to scatter around as six magnificent wings stretched as if asleep all this time, expanding widely. The light emanating from him was something unbelievable in its own standards, his nature as one of the archangels revealed as his power resonated with the new arrival. The two together, the night sky almost seemed to illuminate.

If her soul was a lake of fire, expanding and raging infinitely, his was a divine blade shining with the brilliance of God. But that wasn't quite it. The shine of his wings being as magnificent as the moon, a light beyond mortals, its glow still was but a passable reflection before the brilliant sun.

"Please confirm my lout of an older sibling, I am absolutely no enemy of women."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: October 10, 2018, 03:36:01 AM »
Shinji

"...It's nothing." He looked away for a second, tapping with his finger playfully despite his expression. "It's probably the fact it's as empty as a ghost. Lady, just get me anything."