Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178317 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2820 on: October 10, 2018, 12:53:25 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

She looked up and shook her head, hiding away her feeling of displeasure at having to speak Japanese behind a mask of deference. "I don't. It may not be exactly what one might expect from one such as yourself, but it is by no means strange." So you can read my thoughts as well? She wondered.

She'd seen enough scantily clad heroic spirits that this woman hardly surprised her at all.

It seemed as if the two angels were related, too. Was he actually quite strong?

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: October 10, 2018, 02:37:12 PM »
Lucy

"Lucy."

She said abruptly cutting him off. "That's my name my dear little brother~" She'd switched lanuage once again, this time to His holy language itself, Latin. "Brother or not, that is the dumbest thing I've heard an angel say this millenium. By denying the significance of duality, you're denying an integral part of His Creation, and by the Ten Heavens stop calling me brother, that is not who I am now, nor then." With that said a massive presence slammed into his mind as she opened the floodgates of her own memeories, illuminating him to to the truth.

Meanwhile the magus was only greeted by the innocent smile of a blonde Angel. Lucy's wings flapped as she flew closer, her presence only becoming more and more overbearing as she got closer. "That is an interesting way of phrasing you looks slutty." Her gloved hand lightly patted the Magus while the same frightingly innocent smile remained. "However I am not one of these Heroic Spirits." She said in plain English this time, with a London accent even, revealing that she did indeed read her mind. "Please might you inform him what God's most valuable creation was and why that is?"
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 02:37:43 PM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: October 10, 2018, 02:54:40 PM »
Valerie

The king of the Vampires did not even spare him a glance during his impromptu monologue, instead finding the nearby cupboard to be of more infinitely more interest. The reason for that bein made readily apparent when she fetched an ornate glass along with a bottle that looked like it possesed greater value than most cars. She then poured the clear liquid into the glass, the liquid was otherwordly with it's inherent luster almost like it was glowing, no it was definitely glowing. Even more shockingly a pink cloud of smoke spewed out of the glass as she held it out, offering it to him.

"Those pumpkins do grow themselves, they were a gift from the Pumpkin Queen. That's not what a Knight does, a knight is nothing more than a glorified bodyguard, when off duty they either practice or feast. Unless they're landed knights, in which case they have their own servants and are nothing more than useless fat slaps who like to bend barmaids over the counter top. What you're describing is the romanticised fairy tale version of knights..."

"Would you like a drink?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: October 10, 2018, 05:36:17 PM »
Asmael

His eyes widened as his mind was blasted with a full frontal mental attack, his smile fading to a shocked expression. His spirit and soul were an inviolable fortress, but when it came to mental attacks, a seraph could topple another seraph. He flinched back, looking as if he had just been struck, and seconds stretched to an infinity.

"Where...am I?" The angel rubbed his head, hazy from the mental strain. The blurred image soon became clear. Green fields and clear skies, stretching infinitely as flowers and magnificent creatures roamed freely. It was a beauty beyond imagination, the original paradise. The garden of Eden.

"Ugh." He clutched at his head, pangs of pain piercing through his skull. But it was the sight that was engraved into his mind that kept the image from falling.

He saw two archangels bickering. The words seemed harsh, but there was no actual hostility in them, It felt... nostalgic. To see the big invincible older brother he once admired so being picked on, even he couldn't help but giggle.

Don't.

He just wanted things to go back like they used to be.

Don't you dare show this to me.

He stretched his hand to try and call them out. But before he could utter a word, his hand dropped. His hopeful expression turned to one of great sorrow.

That's right.

"You shouldn't toy with people's minds so casually." His voice was like a blade, yet soft as a feather. As the strongest Archangel, it would be unbecoming if a few millennia of memories were enough to knock him out. No... something had definetely changed. Just what did he end up seeing?

He spread his arms in a graceful motion in response to Lucy's words, shining with his splendor as he struck a magnificent theatrics pose, literally sparking with angelic essence.

"Is a lecture even necessary? Everyone knows it's humans, the blessed beings who acquired the miracle of free will even when we could not. Their wonder dwarfs even the brightest of stars and the vastest of oceans. The freedom to choose, the freedom to think, to do good or to sin. No other creature in Eden could boast such a thing, and those who learned did so from humans."

His wings flapped and he bowed with a trillion graces right before Sakura, his arm firm against his heart.

"That is true beauty. Something like that is so obvious it doesn't even need to be stated. And it was all thanks to yours truly!" He pulled his tongue and made two peace signs with a big dumb grin.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 09:39:16 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: October 10, 2018, 08:31:17 PM »
Locke

"HA!  Looks like you spent your life learning the wrong language!"  the creature hissed.  "You all will get yours very soon!"

Locke lowered his at the creature.  "Well, we could always beat it until it talks," he said, his lips suddenly forming a smirk.  "Since you guys managed to restrain it so easily, i'm sure it wouldn't be hard to kill it if it won't talk.  "

Locke shrugged.  "Well, I don't know if kill is the right word, since its already dead."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: October 10, 2018, 10:22:39 PM »
Othinus

For a moment the blonde shut her eye, as if going over the reason herself. Then she sat down upon the floor cross-legged in front of Edelgard. "Victory without either shame or disgrace. The dreams of conquest long forgotten. A king to lead and oversee all of this, one whose wisdom could root out the deepest corruption. These are all things that could have saved your people. The lack of these things is etched in stone, and they spell the doom of your race." The patch over her empty eye socket glowed red.

"But that does not have to be the end. You carry the potential to change such a fate. The spark of heroism which can rewrite what has been carved into being. So I brought you here where we could speak of such things. Is that answer enough?"

Edelgard

She listened, holding back the gears grinding against each other in her mind. The ways of the deepest mystics were hidden to her, in the past as well as the present. Edelgard had only had the chance to take them at face value, and that had been insufficient.

"How can it be changed?" She grumbled questioningly, rising to attention. "Impossible."

However destitute the warrior, however frighteningly true those guesses, she could not believe it so simply. But her interest was evident.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 10:24:16 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: October 10, 2018, 10:26:40 PM »
Eleanor

She poured another syrupy teaspoon worth of the nectar into her tea and almost greedily drank it before answering. Her body flushed a pleasant red. But it was something more than a mere blush. It was like something was pulsating beneath her skin. For just a moment it seemed that something would tear and she'd cast off her old skin, the red within taking a life of its own.

But it didn't.

"You could consider me a sort of occultist. I study the aspects of creation among other things. And I was not spying especially on you as much as I was overlooking the rather... volatile situation. I don't suppose that you will mind if I pick at the aftermath for ingredients?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: October 10, 2018, 10:54:18 PM »
Othinus

That brought a smile to Othinus' face as the light died down. "Is that so? And you are an authority on what is and isn't possible? But allow me to take a step back." She gestured towards the sky above and parted the clouds with a breath. It was a night sky, but it was filled with stars and constellations that did not exist on the Nexus nor in the Forsaken's world. "Let us speak of fate."

As if on cue the stars began to move above. "From the beginning all worlds have been determined. While the lesser tributaries of it may be diverted or changed, the river itself cannot be stopped. Gods and men alike lack the perception to see this, and rather than facing their true enemy they rage against their fellow puppets and slaves rather than the force that guides it all. If it were to be overcome, if the guiding influence was to be defeated, then the power it holds would be available to all. One could defy impossible odds, shatter any future, or change that which has already occurred."

She paused.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: October 10, 2018, 11:07:36 PM »
Ezekiel

He took another sip of the excellent drink and sighed aloofly, closing his eyes with the patience of a good soul. "Do as you will, though there is hardly much left." He looked at his hand with a blank, black eye and a smile. Wait, did it not brim golden for a second there?  He did not transform or change shape, and yet his appearance had completely changed. Trying to make sense or even remember what he looked like in the past was enough to give a murderous headache to anyone who'd try. He winced in pain for a second, the image of the accursed painting flashing before his eyes for a moment.

"Poor things. You barely had the chance to bloom before someone plucked you away. Life is simply unfair isn't it?" The presence of his comrades in arms, his kin, felt now like a distant dream. The dark organisms must have been purged amidst his slumber, though not all of them. But it mattered not. Looking back at his company, he thought but of one thing: Oh well, I can always make more.

"Why bother picking for scraps when I can make you a full course? You make good tea, so I will hear out your request. Tough keep in mind producers will not survive without a proper container." And as he said that, he snapped his fingers and formed dozens of black wings made of fog and darkness, their bones made of the void and their hearts made of curses. Their flesh, souls and very cells formed with dark matter.

"There is one thing I was wondering, something I would much like an answer for. What is the meaning of that painting?" His eyes trailed to the back of the room while he split and formed more complex hives and organisms. He let her go like a man lets goof a small puppy, and walked towards the artwork. He laid a hand on it, thinking about what could it be that puzzled him so. "That man... it's almost like you knew him."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 11:49:31 PM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: October 10, 2018, 11:22:36 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou frowned at Locke's words. Whilst the creature was clearly evil, the idea of torturing a sentient being still left a bad taste in his mouth. Sakura, too, disliked the idea but, nevertheless, she knew they had little choice but to take advantage of this situation, if they were ever going to find the Shaman.

"I guess so", she said, before turning to the creature.

"Well, will you co-operate with us? If you agree to a Geas, then we won't hurt or kill you", she said, a kind tone to her voice.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: October 11, 2018, 12:31:45 AM »
Vanguard

"Pumpkin queen? You've gotta be kidding me." Then again, it wasn't the most ridiculous thing he heard. He could argue with her about his own code all day, but he felt it wouldn't go anywhere. Instead, he took the offered glass and sniffed it. Weird, he never saw anything like that.

"...It's not going to make me explode is it?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: October 11, 2018, 03:45:49 AM »
Bartender

The girl's eyes widened as the man just stared at her.  Panic began rising inside her, like a rapidly rising fire burning a massive building.  However, she remained clam, extra calm, super calm, uber awesome mega calm.  There was only one thing to do, stare back and hold her breath.

"Oh thank god," she said, releasing all her pent up air with a sigh.

She shook her head as Yusho made his request.  "Yes right away."  Taking the excuse to leave, she scrambled into the back room to get him some more food.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: October 11, 2018, 03:52:12 AM »
Othinus

That brought a smile to Othinus' face as the light died down. "Is that so? And you are an authority on what is and isn't possible? But allow me to take a step back." She gestured towards the sky above and parted the clouds with a breath. It was a night sky, but it was filled with stars and constellations that did not exist on the Nexus nor in the Forsaken's world. "Let us speak of fate."

As if on cue the stars began to move above. "From the beginning all worlds have been determined. While the lesser tributaries of it may be diverted or changed, the river itself cannot be stopped. Gods and men alike lack the perception to see this, and rather than facing their true enemy they rage against their fellow puppets and slaves rather than the force that guides it all. If it were to be overcome, if the guiding influence was to be defeated, then the power it holds would be available to all. One could defy impossible odds, shatter any future, or change that which has already occurred."

She paused.

Edelgard

Fate... the word smelled of promises and curses alike, intertwined in a treacherous road. She had the impression she was seeing a map of that highway now cast in ominous light, with the directions to the future obscured by dense mist. Who was this woman, really, to be privy to these things that sounded more like fact spoken aloud than revered ritual?

In a daze Edelgard shook her head and turned to ask, "The enemy is the river's... source? How do you stop that? You said you can't, it's too much. Too big to see, too. Trying to go further is reckless."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:53:03 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: October 11, 2018, 10:01:07 AM »
Valerie

"You can never have enough pumpkins and you do appear to make for excellent candidate. My, I cannot wait to see the effects of your inclusion to my garden...."

"Excuse me, that was a bit improper. What you are holding is special brand of alcohol that invogarates the mind and body, I thought you might need it." Of course she didn't mention that one of its main ingredients was her own blood, willingly given, and with how thick her blood had gotten... consuming that drink would be quite the euphoric experience to say the least.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: October 11, 2018, 07:13:37 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf chortled at her humble attitude. "Pfahhhawawawa! You? Not talented?" She walked over and grabbed onto Neptune's shoulder and leaned in towards her ear. "I know all about you and your talents, so you don't need to hide it, oh greatest smith in the Nexus." She kissed Neptune's ear and pulled back, before doing a twirl on one toe and a curtsy. "My name is Eruraviel, and I'm a bit of a crafting affectiondo myself. It's nice to meet you!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end