Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179827 times)

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2850 on: October 12, 2018, 01:52:59 PM »
Lily

Having already dropped the tallest blonde headfirst into the ground she felt herself get grabbed from behind, apparently the Empress wanted to get in on the fun as well, who was she to deny her that pelasure?

The answer being she'd give her that and so much more.

Just as her feet was about to leave the ground she kicked off the ground as hard as she could, driving both her skywards in one go. A mere  second later both of them had cleared even the tallest of skyscrapers and they were still going.
Nero
"Wohoo! I'm being shown this skyline pretty often these days! Good, good!"
Not even factoring in the danger, the empress decided to go for a further level of thrill, kicking the air to initiate a spin, turning the two interlocked girls into a flaming rotor in the air.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: October 12, 2018, 03:00:24 PM »
Asmael

Hrm. Such insolent pride. But that was expected as someone on her level, he never thought it was unwarranted hubris. But wasn't she taking this a bit too easily? All this time, she had left herself full of openings. The archangel smiled kindly and giggled in turn. "If He was here to witness how the greatest archangel carried itself now, our poor old man would have a heart attack. Or is that the plan you were concocting all along?"

His cheeks were pink when he gave the wand a sneaky thumbs up. Yep, he had to agree with Lucy there, Sapphire's tastes sure were something.

"Nice job!"
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 09:45:58 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: October 13, 2018, 02:06:01 AM »
Aruna

Aruna stood atop a large building, head tilted back as she gazed at the moon.  That crescent moon, stealing the essence of the sun was perhaps the most powerful thing on the planet.  It takes the light of the sun and turns it into its own, forcing all that power onto the earth.  It was no wonder creatures of the light, humans felt it was so unsettling.  That strange artifact in the sky stole the power of the light and helped the creatures of the dark.  Just as they harnessed the power of fire, the domain of the sun, the moon could tap into that same power and bestow it onto the bodies optimized to use it.

Maybe that is why she felt so powerful when feeding.

Wings emerged from Aruna's feminine back.  The breeze felt so nice on the skin of this form.  Besides, when she got caught, it was far easier to smooth things over than in her male form.  Her eyes glowed red with carnal desire as she spotted her target walking down the street.  It was a man, a nice young man.  These kinds of souls were so tasty, developed but not bitter.

She landed next to the man, drooling as she further contemplated his taste.  There was not a single sound to her step, not a single trace of her presence.  The only thing close to a sound was the man's scream of terror as she pushed him into a nearby alley.  After that, nothing.

He was unconscious and Aruna was full.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: October 13, 2018, 04:26:01 AM »
Vanny Boi

The knight raised an eyebrow and looked at the contents of the drink with a bit more scrutiny. He had to admit, she got him kinda curious. His gut tried to warn him, that it did, screamed at him to put the drink down, as if a dark omen would befall him if he so much as sipped its contents.

Strawberry? Hrm, can't say I've built a taste for a fancy treat like that. But refusing a drink, let alone offered by a pretty host... it wasn't really his style.

So to hell with his gut, if he still had one it was probably so he could drown it. So he downed it, the whole cupful at that, no less greedy than a wolf when presented with a fresh morsel of meat. But the moment the liquid went down his throat, he made a couching motion and shattered the glass inadvertedly. His body felt like it was on fire, no, litterally caught fire, and his eyes widened like tennis balls as massive body arched back, and his armored leggings shattered revealing a pair of tight black boxers..

Could this be his defeat?

A dark shadow loomed over his face, silent and grim as the drink took its course on his ignited body. "Pwahhhh. Damn fine drink." He looked up and revealed a wolfish grin. "Wow. Is it just me, or is it feeling a bit hot in here?" He tugged at the collar of his armored torso, oblivious to the fact he was litterally smoldered in flames.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: October 13, 2018, 05:03:04 PM »
Suerte

Suerte dusted off her upper torso before staring up into the distance.  "Oh jeeze... is that my fault?'

Whatever....

Maybe Lily never really cared about her.  Truthfully, it was hard to get a read on her.  In one moment she was enjoying the battle, the next she wanted to leave.  One moment she was enjoying Suerte's company, the next she was letting herself being seduced by some holy seductress.  It was a damn shame.  She really wanted her on her team.

As she turned to walk away, Suerte grinned.  Maybe if she got lucky, she would see her again.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 06:27:40 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: October 13, 2018, 05:37:27 PM »
Lily

She noticed something out o the corner of her eye while spinning around in th air. Oh trying to sneak away are you?

Lily reached behind herself to grab the Empress' shoulders and with a mighty heave, she spun around and wrested the blonde off from her back. Then with a explosive burst of her wings, she took control of their impromptu flight, forcing them on the roof of a nearby building that lacked any distinctive qualities to it, just another really tall building among all the others in this city.

Lily slammed the Empress' back into the roof, cracking it with the force of their impact. The elemental who was holding onto her the entire time pinned her down opressively.

"Submit."

The command was and simple, but invoked an authority a girl of her stature jsut shouldn't have. It was like the birds and even the wind itself had frozen in place. Frozen because a dangerous predator had told them to, not with her voice, not even with any gestures, but with her presence alone.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 05:38:08 PM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: October 13, 2018, 05:52:48 PM »
Othinus

"Reckless? Yes, quite so. But it is caution and humility which serve as chains. How can anyone escape from the shadow of the failed gods without overwhelming hubris? They too attempted to struggle against fate yet they lacked the vision to do so. My only failing is power." The throne shook with a wild tremor, the dimmed and vanished, and the wind howled with explosive force. "Although perhaps not for lack of trying."

The smile on Othinus' face was a tad bitter as she stood up, shakily pushing herself up as the violent phenomena came to an end. "Place your faith in me, Edelgard. The power of this place, my power, will be granted to you. I will not grant you a miracle. I will grant you choice to save yourself and all your people."

Stars passed from the sky. Darkness was chased from the heavens. The clouds formed almost a curtain for the sun as light poured in and the air filled with the faintest hymns of victory. And for a moment fate seemed so very small.

Edelgard

This mystic was not someone Edelgard wished to fight, the warrior thought as she repressed a shudder. She could see the danger of opposing her in this seat as plain as day, yet the woman described her failing as power, and offered this very thing freely as an answer to her woes.

No, not freely. She asked the Forsaken to believe. And as the fury of the elements, the threatening embodiment of the seer's strength subsided, the offer weighed down on her. Edelgard winced from the absurpt reveal of sunlight, feeling as though the beams had opened a crack on her soul, and a sliver of hope had shined in.

"You said. You don't have enough power," Edelgard began, fingers tightening and slackening around her polearm. "How can helping me, help you?"
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 05:53:21 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: October 13, 2018, 08:03:53 PM »
Valerie

She blinked.

That was unexpected, when she had handed him the drink, she hadn't expected this reaction. It was quite unexpected to say the least and she could honestly say she didn't know how to react to it.

"I would not know what you are talking about, after all I am not the one who is on fire right now... And now you even destroyed my glass, do you know the cost of that? Do you?"

She stepped closer.

"Never mind that then, I see you enjoyed the drink, what you're feeling now.... pales in comparison to how you would feel were I too feed on you."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: October 13, 2018, 10:16:42 PM »
Aruna

Aruna stood atop a large building, head tilted back as she gazed at the moon.  That crescent moon, stealing the essence of the sun was perhaps the most powerful thing on the planet.  It takes the light of the sun and turns it into its own, forcing all that power onto the earth.  It was no wonder creatures of the light, humans felt it was so unsettling.  That strange artifact in the sky stole the power of the light and helped the creatures of the dark.  Just as they harnessed the power of fire, the domain of the sun, the moon could tap into that same power and bestow it onto the bodies optimized to use it.

Maybe that is why she felt so powerful when feeding.

Wings emerged from Aruna's feminine back.  The breeze felt so nice on the skin of this form.  Besides, when she got caught, it was far easier to smooth things over than in her male form.  Her eyes glowed red with carnal desire as she spotted her target walking down the street.  It was a man, a nice young man.  These kinds of souls were so tasty, developed but not bitter.

She landed next to the man, drooling as she further contemplated his taste.  There was not a single sound to her step, not a single trace of her presence.  The only thing close to a sound was the man's scream of terror as she pushed him into a nearby alley.  After that, nothing.

He was unconscious and Aruna was full.

Farron

Many weeks had passed. Farron's homunculi had been dispatched beyond the crumbling mountains to analyze the local area and determine the strength of any possible defenders. Her first thoughts had been to ascertain how many in the region still remembered her last attempt at assuming control over the world's mana supply.

[Error. Astrological anomalies detected]

She could not determine how long it had been since her last activation period. In fact it didn't look as if these were the same stars at all. Attempts to calculate an approximate location based on other known worlds resulted in -

[No data available]

That. And so Farron had to conclude that some manner of cataclysm had resulted in her ejection from the world. Divine intervention, perhaps, had brought her somewhere else. Somewhere she was not known. A new beginning?

[Target populations will be unsuspecting. Infiltration recommended]

She sent her homunculi into the nearest population centers to observe the capabilities of the local humans. Observation of subjects viable for harvest continued for some time after her initial reactivation.

[Quadrants 1-4 registering as normal. Warning, disruption to normal observation in Quandrant 5 registered. Units 2 and 3 have lost their subject]

And, this is what happened when she focused too much attention on calculations and simulations - her units started slacking off! Farron would have to discipline Units 2 and 3, the oldest of her surviving homunculi, at a later time. Not too harshly - they had been based on the Creator's favorite lab assistants - but enough to get the point across.

The twins quietly took up new observation posts on opposing rooftops after catching up to the subject, only to find him... diminished. Unit 2, with the flower on her left side, raised an eyebrow and said, "It seems we aren't the only ones with an interest in that sort of man, Three."

[Personality simulations at 87% accuracy. Continuing to correct for cognitive drift]

The one with the flower on her right side frowned and crossed her arms. "This one looks pretty interesting too though, Two."

""Who are you??""

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: October 13, 2018, 10:41:30 PM »
Tsumiko

The girl took a step away from Thea, then another, turning away. She felt awful. It was shameful. Evil.

Corrupted.

"She already knows we're on the way." She said simply, as she wallowed in self hate.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: October 13, 2018, 11:09:27 PM »
Aruna

Aruna was stood over the body, wiping her drooling lips.  Hearing a voice that sounded like it was talking about the man at her feet, the demon slowly turned her head to face the voices.  The way they spoke was unnervingly in sync, not to mention offputtingly robotic.  At least they were pretty.

"D-did you see me?  Did you see what I did?!  Who are you?"

So careless!  I was having so much fun I thought I could get away with anything.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: October 13, 2018, 11:19:55 PM »
Eleanor

The man was... completely uninterested. You could even say he was utterly bored. There was only one thing in the world that he cared, and he had little space in his mind left for anything else. Eleanor simply giggled at the antics. "Different definitely, but I'm not sure you were an upgrade. He had his own charms I'm sure. Even in body type he had his own appeals."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: October 13, 2018, 11:46:14 PM »
Ezekiel

His messy red hair his his eyes while he looked up, rubbing the back of his head with a flustered expression.

"Are you saying I don't? Damn, you're pretty cold hearted." His eyes, or rather the golden jewel and hollow abyss that were the left and the right focused back on her and he put a hand on his hip with a pout. "Are my aesthetics not to your liking?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: October 13, 2018, 11:47:09 PM »
Tsumiko

The girl took a step away from Thea, then another, turning away. She felt awful. It was shameful. Evil.

Corrupted.

"She already knows we're on the way." She said simply, as she wallowed in self hate.

Thea

"No matter." She nodded, and walked forward to stand by Tsumiko's side. She couldn't read the girl at all right now, but she risked placing a gloved hand on her shoulder. "Let's not keep her waiting any longer."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: October 13, 2018, 11:50:17 PM »
Aruna

Aruna was stood over the body, wiping her drooling lips.  Hearing a voice that sounded like it was talking about the man at her feet, the demon slowly turned her head to face the voices.  The way they spoke was unnervingly in sync, not to mention offputtingly robotic.  At least they were pretty.

"D-did you see me?  Did you see what I did?!  Who are you?"

So careless!  I was having so much fun I thought I could get away with anything.

Farron

[The subject is distressed]

Unit 2 smiled and shrugged with her hands facing up. "Sorry, we couldn't help ourselves."

Unit 3 crossed her arms and looked down on the subject, literally. "It was kinda interesting, I guess."

Both of them glanced at each other, then back down to the child of flesh and blood. ""Show us more.""