Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179977 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2865 on: October 13, 2018, 11:59:53 PM »
Yusho

He chuckled at Shinji and watched the young woman go. Enthusiastic, but a little stiff. The job probably didn't demand as much discipline out of her as she did, leaving some energy pent up. Some way to vent would do her good!

That aside, Yusho could have sworn that something about her was the cause of his companion's sudden stiffness, but he couldn't understand what. Maybe when he had a few drinks in him, he'd loosen up, but if not, oh well.

"Later, when you're feeling more on top of your game" the former monk said, "I'd like to spar with you. I'm lucky to be staying at quite the nice place for now, so we'd have ample room in the courtyard." Maybe it could serve as entertainment for the vampire king. Speaking of, she was probably fine, right? "If the lady of the house allows. You've had the pleasure to make her acquaintance."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: October 14, 2018, 12:00:07 AM »
Othinus

The blonde held out her hand and a deep light shone upon it. It shifted into many forms, many symbols. A falling hammar, the severed hand of law, the maw of a beast, this any many others. The room was thick with its power, so much so that even breathing was difficult.

"The gods did not vanish wholly into the night despite all their failings. Their strength was engraved onto the world itself, and it is possible to mantle that strength. Such a thing can only occur once but the results are evident. You are... not quite prepared for such a thing. the potential exists within your spirit but it must be refined. But when you are ready that which is most similar to you can be alloyed to your being. You will become more."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: October 14, 2018, 12:17:14 AM »
Eleanor

She laughed just a bit at his reaction. "Oh no no, I am quite inclusive in that regard. I find something to like in nearly everything. It is one of the many gifts that the Great Mother has. But it's a matter of personality. Someone who desires, following onto smaller breadcrumbs of want while never being satisfied. That sort of person appeals most to me, especially if they have a great and terrible hunger buried within just waiting to be sated. I cannot tell if all of this would apply to him but I have a... talent for this sort of thing."

Eleanor drained the rest of her cup quickly. "Flexibility of form does not hurt either."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: October 14, 2018, 12:23:48 AM »
Valantine's house

A soft breeze flowed through the yard, forcing out as squeal from the worn out playground as it traveled through the eroded metal.  Two men emerged from the house, shutting the door behind them.  The deck was big enough to fit two couches lined up horizontally from the house.  Several feet of grassy yard separated them from the sidewalk.

"This is gunna be easy," the one thug said, aiming the machine gun in his hand towards the yard.

The other one also pointed his gun at the yard.  "Wait, didn't they take out Jackie and Jill?"

"Pfft whatever!  We have guns!"

"Didn't Jackie and Jill have guns and superpowers?"

"Uhh didn't they have guns and superpowers?" he asked. 

The thug responded by slapping him in the back of the head.  "Whatever, just point the guns and fire when we see something!  Nothing bad is going to happen to us!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: October 14, 2018, 12:53:45 AM »
Aruna

Aruna looked around the alley way, as if there was someone else the two girls could possibly talking to.  "You...want to see me drain the souls of men for my own nourishment?"

Wait... If she actually didn't see anything, i'd have to kill her...

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: October 14, 2018, 12:58:24 AM »
Aruna

Aruna looked around the alley way, as if there was someone else the two girls could possibly talking to.  "You...want to see me drain the souls of men for my own nourishment?"

Wait... If she actually didn't see anything, i'd have to kill her...

Farron

"So you use it for more than just fueling your magic?" Unit 2 smiled and tilted her head as Farron's personality simulation provided the appropriate response.

Unit 3 was the one to shrug this time. "My sister and I definitely wouldn't mind observing more closely. May we?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: October 14, 2018, 01:07:16 AM »
Ezekey

"Are you coming onto me?" He blinked and looked at her in surprise, then shook his head with a wry smile. Shadows swirled around him and formed jet black clothes and a mask of ebon metals unknown to mortal soil. The compliment alone seemed to invigorate him, despite his sorry state it seemed compliments were effective. And why not? There's no man in the world whose blood wouldn't be pumping when goaded by a pretty girl.

He sighed. It was truly regrettable, even now that he had a tighter grip on this body he was still bound to that man's whims. But... it wasn't dislikeable. So he laid back the chair, arms stretched behind his head, and did the one thing any hot blooded mortal or immortal would do in such a situation.

A black sunflower of massive size popped right under Eleanor's chair, causing her body to hop right up and land right on his lap while he smiled relaxedly.

"Fine then. But just so you know I hate losing, no matter if it's love or war. Now pour me another and tell me more about this Great Mother, the night is still young."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: October 14, 2018, 01:10:19 AM »
Aruna

They were weird.

Looking at their reactions, she couldn't help but feel a bit unsettled.  Their reactions were almost interchangeable.  Sure, twins tend to be similar but this was just absurd.

Maybe she was one of those...

"Very well," she said, her eyes lowering at the two.  Enormous car sized wings sprouted from her back.  With a single flap, a gust of wind surged through the alley way.   She squatted down before shooting into the air. With a single leap she had cleared the buildings and was now floating in the sky above.  "I don't know what you want, but this won't work if you can't keep up."

With that, she flew through the air, her wings completely silent even as they mercilessly flapped through the air.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: October 14, 2018, 01:18:29 AM »
Vanny Boi

"Nah, not interested." He rejected her proposal with a smile of steel and a calm resolve, utterly crushing any and all opposition with three simple words. Actually, he just rejected her. Few men could boast such willpower when faced with an exotic beauty like this, let alone after drinking such an intoxicating syrup, but he did like it was nothing at all.

"I mean, you are a beautiful lord, yeah, but we're probably not a good match. I'm still pure and fit for marriage, and you strike me as a deadly rose who'll tie me all up with her thorns. Hate to break a maiden's heart, but there's surely plenty of other pretty faces you can rope into this, but as far as I'm concerned just get me more to drink lady."

And yet, despite his utter refusal... he took off his gauntlet and just brought his arm up to the vampire queen without hesitation, completely contradicting what he just said. Or did he?

"Open up."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 01:25:37 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: October 14, 2018, 01:32:15 AM »
Farron

[The subject is capable of some form of transformative magic. Estimating probable mana expenditure]

That part was irrelevant for the twins, and so they heard nothing of it. Instead they took off in perfect harmony, pursuing their flying subject of interest by hopping across streets and alleys with almost perfect grace.

Hopefully the subject would continue to comply.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: October 14, 2018, 03:01:41 AM »
Aruna

The demon's glowing red eyes scanned the streets below, looking for someone walking alone.  This wasn't the kind of area where people were wandering alone at night.  However, she could see the another man in the distance.    For now, she doubled her speed to see if the girl could keep up. At this point, it didn't matter how fast they were, since they proved to have the bare minimum amount of speed.  Ascending higher and higher, the silent flaps of her wings brought her high enough that her feet could touch down on a large building.

She walked to the edge of the building, staring down at the man from above.  The man was middle aged but still had a very youthful handsome face.  It looked like he was in between 30 and 40.  He was wearing a suit, with matching slacks and a blood red tie.  At the very least, this meal would go with her eyes.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 07:20:07 PM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: October 14, 2018, 03:14:42 AM »
Eleanor

She smiled as the man with black hair smoldered. Yet nothing more than a raised brow from Eleanor cowed him in an instant. With a fingersnap he began to pour more tea and nectar. Then she patted Ezekiel's cheek. It was a careless and meaningless gesture, but the words that would come after were filled with a warmth that was nearly intoxicating.

"She goes by many names. But perhaps the most common amongst them is the Red Grail. She is a God from Blood, one who was born from sacrifice. Her dominion is creation and both the delights and pains that come with it. She is a god and usurper, who broke the ancient Hour called Tide and drank it dry. A bottomless well of desire, spilling forth endlessly as it drinks in all Creation. That is what she is. What I have come to know. What of you and your kind?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: October 14, 2018, 03:48:07 AM »
Zeke

His eyes lit up and e put a finger to his chin as if he understood, dorkishly gushing over the revelation. "Woah! That's amazing! She sounds like one of those apocalyptic primordial beings that people make up to have something to cower under their beds....but real. To think you'd be acquainted with such a terrifying being, I'm honored."

His arm brought his host's waist company and warmth, while the refilled drinks brought his gut some more volume and mirth. He greedily enjoyed the feeling, all of it, and only spared a mocking glance to the puppet who looked at him a few seconds earlier with such scorn, as if he reveled in the emotion and meant to tell him: look at this, all of it, what you desire in your mind I can claim in the palm of my hand.

But enough about that. The drink was ecstatic and the sensations overwhelming, to the point he felt his senses dull only a little, tipping slightly towards being tipsy. But it didn't stop him, not at all, and his thoughts were as clear and lucid as ever, his smile all the more smug.

"My kin was mighty, brighter than the stars. For each human lifetime, our wings's beat was enough to soar a distance tenfold in an instant. Wise, mighty, unassailable. The shadow of dread or the beacon of hope, that is what we encompassed and more. So much more, you've got no idea..."

Shadows danced around his fingers,  forming a portal to some faraway dimension that was surely no less dark than the other ones he called upon.  Slipping his hand inside, he retreived a jug filled with a strange violet liquid. Since she was so kind as to share her treasuries, he might as well share some of his. Indulging in something new was best when it went both ways, he poured her a cup.

"At least that's the story. I have no idea how accurate it is, but it's what I've gone with for a while now. But the truth is, before the age of man, we dragons ruled the earth. The earth was rich, it was plentiful.... and it was beautiful. But oh so boring. You've surely heard the tales? That a dragon would have given this city life and its people hope. That's what goes by nowadays, right?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: October 14, 2018, 04:52:06 PM »
Valerie

"No."

And then after saying that she leapt out of the window leaving him alone in the room.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: October 14, 2018, 06:32:36 PM »
Sapphire

If a staff could blush, Sapphire would be doing so. "Ah-um--thank you. I worked very hard designing her costume!" She wasn't used to this sort of abject praise. Her ribbons wiggles and her head bent down as if she were embarrassed.

I-I won't try to run away, Lucy. From you, anyway. She glanced towards the ocertly dogmatic angel with an aporehensive look. Sakura glanced down at Lucy's amazing behind and found herself impressed. A lesser(ly endowed) woman than herself, such as Rin Tohsaka, might have found herself burning with ency and jealousy, but Sakura simply smiled at Lucy, returning her attention to her face. Feeling emboldened by Lucy, she spoke up, facing Asmael.

"Your father has an interesting way of showing his love to his children. I could compare his way of showing love to that of my own." A flame of anger glinted in her eyes.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end