Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178366 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2895 on: October 15, 2018, 09:57:21 PM »
Neptune

Smack.

"No bueno, no interfieres tú maestra!"

She slapped the hands away as she examined the dress on her own accord, without ever physically touching the breasts of the Elven girl. After a few moments she burst out into laughter.

"What kind of amateur designed this? To waste precious materials like that on an outcome this lame. It's outstanding, an outstanding display of incompetence if I've ever seen one!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: October 15, 2018, 10:23:48 PM »
Neptune

Smack.

"No bueno, no interfieres tú maestra!"

She slapped the hands away as she examined the dress on her own accord, without ever physically touching the breasts of the Elven girl. After a few moments she burst out into laughter.

"What kind of amateur designed this? To waste precious materials like that on an outcome this lame. It's outstanding, an outstanding display of incompetence if I've ever seen one!"

Eruraviel

"Ho-Ho~ Amateur, huh? I haven't been called that in quite some time!" The girl burst out in laughter. She didn't quite understand the first bit of her thoughts, but the idea of being an amateur tickled her curiosity. Her wish to learn, to attaign even higher levels of knowledge. Her pride wasn't hurt at all. In actuality, it only tickled her curiosity even more. "That's an incredibly bold claim you've made! Ahahaha!"

The elf was curious! She wanted to know the limits of this master's skills. Calling her prized possesion worthless made her want Neptune even more.

"I seee..." Her shadow suddenly snaked out, forcing its way into the woman's hands. "So, how would you rate this, then. I'm very interested in your opinions, Lady Neptune."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: October 15, 2018, 10:41:01 PM »
Neptune

"Yeah your dress doesn't even stop time for you when you're under attack.....Hmm... did you soulbond with a creature? That's pretty risky and not really worth the results. If I was there I would have infused it into the dress, crushed the soul and then reaped all the benefits with none of the drawbacks." She shook her head at this, this level of inefficiency.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: October 15, 2018, 11:09:38 PM »
Lucy

"Of course it does! You're looking at all of its sinful curvature right now!" Lucy cheekily replied. Sh woulde let that statement hang for a while, as if that was her serious answer. It would be fun to see her do some mental gymnastics after all. What kind of strange thoughts would she have if she thought she'd doomed herself by looking at her? It was such a sweet idea, it made her lick her lips in anticipation.

She waited just long enough for Sakura to draw conclusions before continuing.

"Actually it depends on the world in question. There an infinite number of worlds where Hell is as real as you and me, but there's also an infinite number of worlds where it isn't. Infinity is funny like that, always changing and all, even more undecisive than me when I'm picking an outfit."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: October 15, 2018, 11:17:31 PM »
Eleanor

And then she laughed a bit, only a sip of the drink calming her down. It was sweet and bubbly yet... something deeper was hinted at. A flavor that couldn't quite be named yet held promises, deep and mysterious. It really was hard to describe in totality really. Such was the case with more alien foods.

"Did I not tell you that The Red Grail drank the old god called Tide dry? Tide was older than mankind, older than the conception of this world as we know it. An obsession over the past is as much of a cancer as a fixation on nothing but the future. If legends are to be known let them be broken to serve for the ascension of those who live in their shadows."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: October 15, 2018, 11:36:39 PM »
Aruna

The demon's glowing red eyes scanned the streets below, looking for someone walking alone.  This wasn't the kind of area where people were wandering alone at night.  However, she could see the another man in the distance.    For now, she doubled her speed to see if the girl could keep up. At this point, it didn't matter how fast they were, since they proved to have the bare minimum amount of speed.  Ascending higher and higher, the silent flaps of her wings brought her high enough that her feet could touch down on a large building.

She walked to the edge of the building, staring down at the man from above.  The man was middle aged but still had a very youthful handsome face.  It looked like he was in between 30 and 40.  He was wearing a suit, with matching slacks and a blood red tie.  At the very least, this meal would go with her eyes.

Farron

The two of them were able to keep pace adequately enough, although if the winged humanoid went any faster than this they might lose ground just from the delay of leaping over streets. That was fortunately not the case, and Units 2 and 3 could take up positions lower to the ground. They perched opposite the subject and quickly identified her likely target.

[Analyzing. Calculating probable mana reserves]

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: October 15, 2018, 11:40:27 PM »
Neptune

"Yeah your dress doesn't even stop time for you when you're under attack.....Hmm... did you soulbond with a creature? That's pretty risky and not really worth the results. If I was there I would have infused it into the dress, crushed the soul and then reaped all the benefits with none of the drawbacks." She shook her head at this, this level of inefficiency.

Eruraviel

Eru's ears drooped down as low as her neck as she heard the girl's scathing criticisms. "I mean, the dragon couldn't stop time either... And the process is still in progress for the soulbinding! When I'm done I'll have full control without any of the ego remaining!" She answered.

"Can you use a soul to imbibe an object with properties the soul itself doesn't have? Ehehehe-that's amazing... unprecedented!" The elf began to laugh manically, throwing her arms up into the air and laughing like a Saturday morning cartoon villain. "Amazing! Simply magnificent!" She reached out and grabbed the girl's hands. "Do you want to go out and talk with more more?!? I'll treat you to the most expensive restaurant in the city! The best alcohol you could ever imagine!" She pulled a hole out of her pocket and opened it up, pulling an enormous bottle made of crystalized manacite. A brilliant red liquid laid inside, sealed from the outside world with a stasis field. "We could open this up and talk over dinner. I guarantee that the taste is literally to die for!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: October 15, 2018, 11:49:57 PM »
Eleanor

And then she laughed a bit, only a sip of the drink calming her down. It was sweet and bubbly yet... something deeper was hinted at. A flavor that couldn't quite be named yet held promises, deep and mysterious. It really was hard to describe in totality really. Such was the case with more alien foods.

"Did I not tell you that The Red Grail drank the old god called Tide dry? Tide was older than mankind, older than the conception of this world as we know it. An obsession over the past is as much of a cancer as a fixation on nothing but the future. If legends are to be known let them be broken to serve for the ascension of those who live in their shadows."

Zeke

"Eh?"

He swore he got the message for the most part, that he did, but the last bit totally flew over his head and the puzzlement in his face showed. The last sentence, it was real confusing, was she talking about him oor?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: October 16, 2018, 01:50:48 AM »
Valantine's house

A soft breeze flowed through the yard, forcing out as squeal from the worn out playground as it traveled through the eroded metal.  Two men emerged from the house, shutting the door behind them.  The deck was big enough to fit two couches lined up horizontally from the house.  Several feet of grassy yard separated them from the sidewalk.

"This is gunna be easy," the one thug said, aiming the machine gun in his hand towards the yard.

The other one also pointed his gun at the yard.  "Wait, didn't they take out Jackie and Jill?"

"Pfft whatever!  We have guns!"

"Didn't Jackie and Jill have guns and superpowers?"

"Uhh didn't they have guns and superpowers?" he asked. 

The thug responded by slapping him in the back of the head.  "Whatever, just point the guns and fire when we see something!  Nothing bad is going to happen to us!"

Tsumiko

Suddenly, a wide area bounded field activated, knocking out anyone without supernatural powers to resist the hypnotic sleep effect. The two men collapsed onto the ground as a second barrier activated, preventing easy escape from the area. A portal opened underneath them and Tsumiko walked out, two short swords in hand.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: October 16, 2018, 02:11:22 AM »
Family

A dark haze covered the floor of the ballroom, the once bright yellow lights were now a dense crimson.  Those piercing reds filled the warmly colored air with an evil red.  The table was split in half, food scattered on the ground, along with the bodies of Steaven's brothers and the count.  Darkness sealed their mouths, with only the muffled yells escaping their lips.  A tall dark figure loomed over Steaven, whispering in a strange lounge.  The boy looked up in horror, mouth agape, but too distressed to scream.

The bodyguards had been tricked.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: October 16, 2018, 02:19:14 AM »
Lucy

"Of course it does! You're looking at all of its sinful curvature right now!" Lucy cheekily replied. Sh would let that statement hang for a while, as if that was her serious answer. It would be fun to see her do some mental gymnastics after all. What kind of strange thoughts would she have if she thought she'd doomed herself by looking at her? It was such a sweet idea, it made her lick her lips in anticipation.

She waited just long enough for Sakura to draw conclusions before continuing.

"Actually it depends on the world in question. There an infinite number of worlds where Hell is as real as you and me, but there's also an infinite number of worlds where it isn't. Infinity is funny like that, always changing and all, even more indecisive than me when I'm picking an outfit."

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura glanced down and stared at the so called sinful curvature. If hell was like that, she wouldn't really mind it, to be honest...

Those breasts and that ass, and the perfect thighs...

They were almost as arousing as Luvia's naked body.

Almost.

"I see. A nexus of various parallel worlds. Interesting." She brought her hand to her head and began thinking. Then, she smiled. "Interesting, interesting, interesting. So I'll be able to learn all about the Second Magic here. If I can analize it even a bit of this phenomena, even the jerks at the Clocktower would have to acknowledge me. Ehehehe~"

"Hehehe, hahahahaha!" She was in an excellent mood now! She'd conquer this world, figure out its secrets, and go home! "Thank you so much, Lucy!" She said with a happy smile. "We're both very grateful!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: October 16, 2018, 02:28:07 AM »
Bartender

So she did.  After going back for a moment, she returned with a glass of water as clear as the summer sky.  It shot across the counter and slid just under Shinji's chin.  If you were to measure the symmetry of the milkshake with his chin, you would notice a perfect match.

"There you are sir," she said.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: October 16, 2018, 02:34:49 AM »
Thugs

"HOLY SHIT!  DO YOU SEE THAT?!"

"YEAH MAN!  SHES ARMED!"

They both pointed their guns at the girl in the middle before slumping to the ground.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 02:38:42 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: October 16, 2018, 03:00:57 AM »
Aruna

Even as Aruna's eyes were locked on the man, she could detect their movements.  Her stealth training made her highly attuned to the steps of others.  She firmly believed that footsteps told a story.  These girls were highly trained, or at the very least had an inhuman level of sync with one another.  It was possible they were telepathically linked, or had some sort of magical bond.

The wings shrunk back into her back.  Once again, her pupils darted left and right before she leaped off the roof with a dainty leap.  Even as she descended from the sky, there was no sound, no draft, nothing.  Her legs struck the ground, leaving a small dent, but even then nothing.  The man did not react one bit either.  He kept strolling along as if nothing happened.

Moving like a bullet, her hand reached out and grabbed him by the head.  The man's legs dangled and flailed as she lifted him into the air.  With the other hand, she reached into his back and pulled out a blue orb.  The second the light was removed from his back, his body fell limp.  Now that her prize was in hand, she dropped him onto the ground. 

Bared fangs emerged from her soft lips and she tore through the blue orb with a greedy smile on her face.  Her cheeks flushed as she savored the flavor of the orb.  Done with her meal, she threw the orb back into the man's unconscious body.  She always enjoyed this part, letting it sink back in, the glow that enveloped his body.  Once he woke up, this would all be a bad dream.

"Satisfied?" she said, visibly annoyed in her voice..  "What do you want from me?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: October 16, 2018, 03:47:48 AM »
Lucy

Thonk.

She smacked Sakura over the head, really what was that supposed to be even? "Why would merely being here turn you into some super mage you idiot! And what was that about world domination? Please as if I'd let you dominate me~" She laughed rather loudly at that.

"Your constant glances at my sinful form are quite flattering tho~" Lucy's familiar voice spoke again directly into her mind.