Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178453 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2940 on: October 19, 2018, 12:26:33 AM »
Shaman+Steaven

"W-what?" the manwolf said, pausing.  He still tried to break free, but the effort was almost fake, lacking the genuine animistic edge it had before.  All the while, the sound of pained wails could be heard in the background as the spirits returned from whence they came.  "You had fun?  S-so you actually liked me?  Really?"

The monsters, now being hacked away by Shirou, turned their attention to him instead.  With each creature that was cut down from his blade, another spawned just underneath his legs, intent on paralyzing him by sinking his legs into the earth.

The dark haze covering the ground began to pool together, forming the shape of a person.  It was him, the Shaman, appearing right behind Sakura. "That is easy Sakura, because he wants to kill you, because you can't be trusted, because if you are just going to leave he would rather be alone.  And Steaven, don't act so innocent.  You want more than that don't you?"

Steaven's eyes began to glow with hatred.  Once again, he roared, his voice echoing through the room.  Meanwhile, the shaman's hand began glowing with magical power.  An orange energy blast shot towards Sakura from behind, intent on striking her in the back.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: October 19, 2018, 12:58:57 AM »
Betty

"Vanny?  Why did you decide to guard me?"

The small girl was staring at Vanguard with small shimmering eyes brimming with curiosity.  She was a young blond girl with a nice grandpa hat to make herself look older.  A strong wind kidnapped that hat of adulthood from her head and took it along its way through the park.

"Oh no!" she said, reaching out for the hat.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 01:06:51 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: October 19, 2018, 01:24:55 AM »
Vanguard

"Hrm." The giant of a knight smiled with a good hearted honest grin and pointed his palm to the flying hat. In a moment, the wind changed direction completely and brought it back to his hand smoothly. "There you go buddy." He planted it back casually along with a warm head pat.

"It's just natural for the knight in shining armor to protect the princess, don't you think?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: October 19, 2018, 01:48:47 AM »
Nanako

"Of course I had fun," the squirrel girl insisted, "Why wouldn't I like you? You're a nice kid. Now come on, you're not his puppet!"

The Shaman appearing behind Sakura had Nanako's mind racing again, the squirrel girl realizing quickly that the purplehead would be too slow to react. Switching to a one-handed grip around Steaven, the squirrel girl rushed forward, moving between the two and coming in with a heavy hit with her free hand.

"And you don't own him!" she shouted as she rushed him, letting out a quiet grunt as the attack hit her, leaving a small tear in her top as she closed in.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 02:06:47 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: October 19, 2018, 03:02:22 AM »
Betty

Betty's cheeks began to glow a rosey pink.  She clutched her hat close to her chest, staring down at the floor as her heart skipped a beat.  Shaking her head, she returned to Vanguard's face with a scowl on her own.

"Your so corny!" she said, jabbing Vanguard's Armour.  "No wonder you don't have a girlfriend your own age."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: October 19, 2018, 03:10:15 AM »
Vanguard

"Hey, I'm a healthy young man 17 of age. There's plenty of time." He pouted, scratching the back of his head in irritation. So much for a thank you?

"*Ahem* Besides, you should save the best one liners for the one you really like, don't you think?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: October 19, 2018, 03:18:48 AM »
Betty

"Your 17?  You talk like an old man...."  Betty said, tilting her head in confusion.

The next comment brought the scowl back.  "You don't really like me?  I knew it!  You are just a cheesy knight."

The girl got up from the bench and began walking around the park.  After scavenging around for a bit, she found an old ball laying on the ground.  "Vanny! Play catch with me!"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: October 19, 2018, 03:28:12 AM »
Yusho

Yusho mulled on his mug over Shinji's words, nodding respectfully. "Nah, I believe you," he said. "That kind of settling down was never for me, but there's no shame in what gives us peace. Besides, it's quite amusing to imagine you going back to gardening with that axe!"

Cheerful laughs slipped from the apostate Immaculate's lips as he knocked his beer with the other man's glass. "I'll have to drop by your stand soon, try some. You can never have too much patronage... actually, I should look for an occupation myself first. I get by, but my lodgings may not be pleased by freeloading. I wouldn't either," he pondered. A side work, naturally. His main activities tended to run parallel to payment.

He had, of course, taken notice of the small, flying animal purposefully flitting around. If the stares were telling, it was recognizable, maybe an animal enjoy of some regard. It almost seemed like it meant to say something to him, in fact! But who did he know here that had familiars of this intelligence? Yusho didn't have that fortune, so it was probably nothing.

No, actually. Yes he did. The vampire professed to using beasts like this, and in particular had many bats on hand. The creature's almost human-like annoyance gave him pause.

The dragon-blooded offered it a shrug. "I'm not as much of a vagrant as I might sound like, you know."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: October 19, 2018, 03:30:26 AM »
Vanny

He crossed his arms, hardly impressed. Well, not really, he liked guts and this girl had some, which brought a smile to his face.

"Now ain't that rude. I'm just a mature gentleman, keeping his hormones in check for his first romance like any decent man would."

He raised a brow at her next course of action, but just followed along. Jee, she was an energetic one. He'd rather she found a nice smoked ham though.... or maybe not. His stomach rumbling didn't mean he was desperate enough to go digging the ground for food that was probably left out for days. Yet.

Maybe it was the talk of cheese. No one ever called him cheesy before. Not that he disliked that, it sure beat being hailed as some royalty for breathing. "Sure thing." He smiled and readied himself to catch the ball.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: October 19, 2018, 03:37:24 AM »
Betty

While the girl was still trying to play tough, she couldn't help but smile as he agreed to play.  With a sloppy lob, she threw the ball.

"Ngah!"

It soared through the air in a wide arch, threatening to just barely get out of his arms reach.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: October 19, 2018, 03:44:51 AM »
Vanny

"Woah!" He caught the ball on the edge of his armored toe,  perfectly balanced as all things should be. Caught by a hair's breath, the ball was now in his hands.

"Nice one." He grinned wolfishly from ear to ear, giving her a hammy thumbs up and letting his teeth glisten and shine. "Orahh!" He tossed the ball high up the air with the grace  of a potato. It just kept going up, and up, and up....

And then it stopped. And the shadow  somewhere around her would be the indication that it would land somewhere very close to her. But could she catch it?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: October 19, 2018, 04:06:15 AM »
Betty

Betty did her best to hide her smile.  She couldn't let him know she thought that was cool, not after the teasing she had just been given her.  The ball had been caught in her pupil, but temporarily obscured by the sun.  It was in that moment that she lost.  Thinking she could still predict the path, she backed up a little and raised her hands to catch it.  As she heard the ball bounce on the ground, she couldn't help but frown in disappointment.

"Oh man....  Do it again!  I'll catch it!" she said, grabbing the ball.  "Here!  Take it!"

The girl threw the ball again.  This time, it flew towards his chest.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: October 19, 2018, 05:06:01 PM »
Lucy

"But are you used to being jumped by those unsavory folks, to have your clothes ripped apart as you're subjected to their unhinged lust? I don't think you are. There's some truly depraved people here, oh if you only knew."

She turned to Sakura fully as she lowered her hand from her face. "But if you really wanna join this, you're gonna have to do this the one true and proper way. Crash the match."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: October 19, 2018, 05:17:57 PM »
Supreme Bat Hugo, leader of the Flying Terrors and first of his kind

"Indeed that is why you came strolling through our garden with not even a penny to your name, imposing yourself on the Master like a tiny rodent. Count yourself lucky that King Valerie is so kind as to let you stay there."

It was a deep voice that had spoken, rumbling like the roars of a stormy sea. But who could have such a manificent voice, there was no one next to them, so how?

"I suppose I will have to treat you as an honoured guest now even though I do not agree with her decision. But do not mistake yourself Human, this does not mean I like you."

Yup it was the bat, defnitely the bat.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 05:18:47 PM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: October 19, 2018, 05:35:15 PM »
Lily

MOVE

The command only grew stronger the closer he came to her until it drowned out everything else, even his own voice seemed mute in comparison. Despite the beating drum of conquest growing ever louder, the girl had yet to actually speak, or atleast that's what it seemed liek since her mouth hadn't moved since then, then why?

Why was the voice so loud?

It grew and grew, consuming the grains off sand, the beach, the drips of water, the ocean itelf, the air and the sky and the stars, then the world, it consumed the world itself for it's thirst was unending.

Bam

Her fist exploded in slammed into his face like a n explosion, no exactly like an explosion as fire and heat consumed the giant. Then it happened, what she'd promised actually came to pass. It was as if time itself slowed down to preserve the moment when her blow fulfilled the promise, the promise of moving him.

Then time resumed and the giant felt the full weight of her promise.