Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179829 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2955 on: October 19, 2018, 06:03:05 PM »
JALUT

The fist impacted straight into his face like a rocket explosion. The sheet pain as the punch caved straight into his jaw and teeth slowed down time to the point he could feel the creases firm on his face.

And in that instant fire boomed and he was launched like a rag doll straight into the sand, digging into the crater with his legs poking out of the sand.

"Mrfhhhhhrblrbhhhrblrrrrhh!!"

Damn. Damn. Daaaaaaamn! He was offering her a token of respect and this is how that worm thanked him!? Unforgivable, absolutely unforgivable!

He emerged from the sand, spewing it out of his mouth along with pure hate.

"WHAT. THE HELL!! IS WRONG!! WITH YOUUUU!! WHY WOULD YOU PUNCH ME YOU SAVAGE CAVEMAN!!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: October 19, 2018, 07:14:48 PM »
Noel Vermillion

"Hm~hm~hm~hm." Noel hummed a merry tune as she paced along the moonlit beach, her bare feet dancing around on the cool sand, spinning, twirling, reveling in her private little place. She was the only one there, and she began to sing a little song to herself. Her voice echoed through the still air, accompanied only by sound of the ocean waves and the whistle of the wind.

"Do-dododo-do-do-dadada..."

Yes, this was what she needed to concentrate. To think of lyrics for her new album. The atmosphere was perfect.

BAM!

Suddenly, a loud resounding thud overtook the girl's soft voice. Birds scattered, flying away towards the refuge that the sky might provide them. Noel ducked towards the ground, pulling out Bolverk from her holsters, her training at the military academy kicking in. The sound had come from in front of her, nearby. Was somebody fighting? Whomever it was, they were clearly quite strong.

"WHAT. THE HELL!! IS WRONG!! WITH YOUUUU!! WHY WOULD YOU PUNCH ME YOU SAVAGE CAVEMAN!!"

And then, a loud, boistrous voice eclipised even the volume of the crack. Noel crept forward, making her way towards the commotion. She stayed low to the ground and quickly arrived. A small red haired girl was faceing off with an enormous suit of armour. She peeked her head over a dune, watching the altercation unfold silently.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: October 19, 2018, 11:41:00 PM »
Lily

The redhead was draped in the black of night, impenetrable shadows clouded her form, the form that was slightly slouched, as the girl was looking down on the sand, her bangs obscuring the murderous intent in her eyes completely. Those eyes that were now covered, could stop the hearts of lesser men with but a mere gaze, but for now they were covered.

"I told you to move."

Her voice was even more lethal than her gaze. Like a absolute lance of death, it penetrated your soul without mercy, without casting judgement, for all were equal before, equals in death that is.

Then she turned. Slowly, methodically, like a predator poised to kill, and as she finished her turn, she raised her head and finally revealed her face.

"Thank you for listening. ^~^"

She was smiling.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: October 20, 2018, 05:35:25 AM »
Aruna

Aruna stared at the two creatures.  "You want me to be a research subject?" she asked, her eyes wide and unblinking.  She pushed her fingers together.  "Aren't you scared?"

She asked that question, but in a way she already knew the answer.  She was being used, pure and simple.  There were those in the past that had used her tribe, her family for the sake of obtaining power.  Well, it wouldn't be a terrible deal.  She needed money.

A single finger and an open mouth.  Thats all she managed to do before she saw that horrible light.  She looked up in horrror as she saw those wings decending from the sky.  She knew exactly what that was....

"Archangel....  NO!" she yelped, her hands glowing with a dark aura.  A cloud of darkness emanated from her body, covering the entire alley in a thick fog of darkness.  Not even bothering to look back, she bolted towards the end of the alley, hoping to lose the genocidal maniac behind the corner.

Farron

[Recognized: Divine Manifestation]

The twins immediately leaped up out of the alley and positioned themselves back on the rooftops. Unit 2 glanced to Unit 3, then nodded and moved to follow after their potential test subject.

[Priority Confirmed: Defend subject until further assets can be moved to secure the area]

Unit 3 stood her ground, engaging what mana reserves she had. Runic circles began to glow with power across her body and through her clothes as they went through the necessary sequences for defensive magic. "Please identify yourself."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: October 20, 2018, 06:29:51 AM »
Eleanor

She sighed. "They do not desire the power of the ancients. They wish to surpass them. The only purpose a legend has is to serve as a goalpost for those who live now. People do not chase after myths because they desire to forge their own. That is the gist of it."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: October 20, 2018, 06:44:46 AM »
Edelgard

Her face hardened into a frown, and she brought the tip of her lance down, causing the ground under them to reverbate. Something rare to Edelgard's battered spirit had awakened from wasting slumber, and now began to dig its heels in with the weight of a fortress.

"No," she answered. "Tell me more."

Othinus

Othinus straightened her back just a bit. "More, hm? Very well." Without pausing she gestured towards the skies, were the stars became a great river of light. "Once the course of fate has been disrupted it will naturally gather according to those with the greatest will and power." The river settled into a sea broken up by a variety of whirlpools, spiraling galaxies in the distance. But they all danced around when bright center, the axis of it all.

"When I destroy my enemy the power that I acquire will be enormous. While altering your own history may be a tribulation that would require centuries between each iteration even with the title I would bestow upon you, the strength I could directly lend would allow immediate and endless reiterations. You could continue until the golden ending you desire is achieved."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: October 20, 2018, 05:56:39 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

As Sakura continued to shoot down the oncoming creatures, she heard the voice of the shaman behind her, making an attempt to enrage Steaven further and turn him against them even more. Before she could even attempt to react to his appearance, Nanako rushed at them, still holding on to Steaven with one arm, and pushed herself between Sakura and the shaman.

"Sakura!" Shirou shouted as he saw the shaman appear behind her and begin to charge his attack, only for Nanako to, fortunately, intervene, taking the blow on Sakura'a behalf with only minimal damage.

Nevertheless, Shirou and Sakura could both tell that she was still in real danger and, feeling the arms dragging him down, he began to hack away at them, whilst attempting to leap up in the air, preventing them from dragging him down into the floor. Meanwhile, Sakura ordered several of her shadow creatures to attempt to bind Steaven, although she was aware it was unlikely to have much effect, whilst running away herself, continuing to fire arrows at the creatures as she went and attempting to reassure Steaven.

"No, Steaven, don't listen to him. He just wants to use you to do his bidding. We are here to protect you and your family. Look around, look what he did to your family. He doesn't care about you." she said.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: October 20, 2018, 07:58:33 PM »
Yukari

Yukari landed on the edge of the roof safely, having performed a number of jumps to reach this particular height.

The Kitsune had been left in a daze, wandering the City for a while now. The invasion had eventually been thwarted, but at what cost? Too high a cost that's what, She should have been faster, no she should have set up some warning signs at the outposts, make a complex web to encircle the whole district, maybe then they would have been prepared. No it was too late to think about that right now. She'd just have to make sure to improve the security before the next incident took place.

She'd been drawn to this rooftop by the feeling of a decently sized mana signature and as she sat foot on the roof, she finally spotted the source. It was a blonde woman, lying in a crater on the roof, obviously injured. The Kitsune quickly swiped her arms and let the divine blue flames cover the woman, healing any wounds she had while washing away her fatigue.

"Are you alright miss?" Yukari approached the blonde with her majestic tails swaying in a calm manner. She didn't intend to intimidate the woman after all.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: October 20, 2018, 08:57:10 PM »
The house

Behind the door, two men awaited their arrival.  On the top floor, Valentine sat on her bed.  However, there was another Valantine on the bottom floor, as well as in the room beyond the one with the two men.  So a total of three Valantine's and two men resided inside.

Thea

"... there are apparently three of her in there, somehow," she concluded with a scowl of confusion. She looked to Tsumiko and tilted her head. "I have never encountered a technique like this before."

Tsumiko

The bugs crawled around inside the walls. More and more filtered in through the cracks from outside, and soon, one could almost hear the noise of the countless monsters scampering around inside. "I know." Tsumiko said to Thea. Go. She ordered the horde to move out. Countless ants came pouring out of the walls, biting the men trapped inside with their mandibles, injecting them with a potent neurotoxin. The pain would be utterly unbearable, destructive, as their bodies would collapse into shock. Large spiders followed them, pouncing forward with inhuman speed and sinking their teeth into the men's ankles. Both the Valentines remained untouched.

"I guess we should each take one on?" She said drily and emotionlessly.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: October 20, 2018, 09:36:06 PM »
Yukari

Yukari landed on the edge of the roof safely, having performed a number of jumps to reach this particular height.

The Kitsune had been left in a daze, wandering the City for a while now. The invasion had eventually been thwarted, but at what cost? Too high a cost that's what, She should have been faster, no she should have set up some warning signs at the outposts, make a complex web to encircle the whole district, maybe then they would have been prepared. No it was too late to think about that right now. She'd just have to make sure to improve the security before the next incident took place.

She'd been drawn to this rooftop by the feeling of a decently sized mana signature and as she sat foot on the roof, she finally spotted the source. It was a blonde woman, lying in a crater on the roof, obviously injured. The Kitsune quickly swiped her arms and let the divine blue flames cover the woman, healing any wounds she had while washing away her fatigue.

"Are you alright miss?" Yukari approached the blonde with her majestic tails swaying in a calm manner. She didn't intend to intimidate the woman after all.

Nero

As the empress lay staring up at the sky, she suddenly felt herself enveloped in a gentle heat of blue flames, taking away her bruises amd revitalizing her.

"Ah, my, what a nice..."

Sitting up, she took a look at the girl originating the gentle flames, her tails-

"...geh."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:36:41 PM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: October 20, 2018, 09:57:01 PM »
Yukari

"Geh?"

The Kitsune repeated the strane phrase the cute blonde had uttered with a confused tone. She tilted her head as she looked down on the sitting girl. Her fluffy ears twitched as she waited for her to say something, but the wait was killing her. So she got down on her knees, leaning forward so she was almost on all fours inadvertantly exposing more of her chest, that position felt the most natural to her after all.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: October 20, 2018, 10:19:35 PM »
Nero

"Ah, do excuse me, memories of someone unpleasant just came back to me.."

Staring at the Kitsune's cleavage to avoid looking at her fluffy ears and tail, the golden empress continued.

"Pay it no mind, my dear."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: October 20, 2018, 10:49:22 PM »
Yukari

Her tails stood up as the probable truth struck her like lightning. She crawled forward slowly, deliberately to make it clear she posed no threat, smiling all the way. Her breasts swayed left and right with every fox like movement.

"I see.... you've been bullied by an evil vixen haven't you. Don't worry, I'll never let her bully you again, you're wayyy to cute for that."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: October 20, 2018, 11:45:35 PM »
Nero

"Humu... i see..."

Swaying her head in tune with the kitsune's swaying breasts, Nero cautiously crawled toward her, giving off the best unintentional impression of a small kitten hypnotized by a toy on a thread.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: October 21, 2018, 12:17:59 AM »
Yukari

"Geez my face is up here pervert, stop staring so much and I might play with you later" She stopped moving and sat up straight, waiting for the blonde to come. "Now come here and take a seat or my tails will tickle you to death, I promise you that will be wholly unpleasant for you but very entertaining for me."