Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179786 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2970 on: October 21, 2018, 12:24:52 AM »
Aruna

Aruna stared at the two creatures.  "You want me to be a research subject?" she asked, her eyes wide and unblinking.  She pushed her fingers together.  "Aren't you scared?"

She asked that question, but in a way she already knew the answer.  She was being used, pure and simple.  There were those in the past that had used her tribe, her family for the sake of obtaining power.  Well, it wouldn't be a terrible deal.  She needed money.

A single finger and an open mouth.  Thats all she managed to do before she saw that horrible light.  She looked up in horrror as she saw those wings decending from the sky.  She knew exactly what that was....

"Archangel....  NO!" she yelped, her hands glowing with a dark aura.  A cloud of darkness emanated from her body, covering the entire alley in a thick fog of darkness.  Not even bothering to look back, she bolted towards the end of the alley, hoping to lose the genocidal maniac behind the corner.

Farron

[Recognized: Divine Manifestation]

The twins immediately leaped up out of the alley and positioned themselves back on the rooftops. Unit 2 glanced to Unit 3, then nodded and moved to follow after their potential test subject.

[Priority Confirmed: Defend subject until further assets can be moved to secure the area]

Unit 3 stood her ground, engaging what mana reserves she had. Runic circles began to glow with power across her body and through her clothes as they went through the necessary sequences for defensive magic. "Please identify yourself."

"My, my. Why do the wicked and the sinful always run and cower. Do they fear their future that much?' His hair flowed like silk as he looked past the horizon to where she ran off with a smug smile. What a beautiful false night, he had to admire such filthy and sinful techniques, whose beauty made even his heart throb with desire.

'Greetings, dwarf in the flask. To think a child of dust and divine will would create something so mesmerizing, it must be fate. But I am one of many names, the serpent of the garden, the blight-eater, the accuser, the seducer, the executioner. Most call me by the nickname, what was it.... the archangel of death?"

The light intensified for a second before his wings stretched  wide, each feather softer than silk yet long enough to serve as a sword. A single wing could serve as a wall that could shield even a giant from down-pouring rainfall. And floating above with his arms spread in a welcoming fashion, no less dramatic than his entrance he sparkled and smiled.

"Ah, names hardly matter. Please, call me Asmy, or Asmael if you must. Would you be so kind as to offer me your own name? Fear not, I am not your enemy. I have come to save you. "

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: October 21, 2018, 01:40:32 AM »
Aruna

Strange.  As she emerged from her own cloud of darkness and turned the corner, she felt... nothing.  The archangel's of her world could destroy a building with a simple glance and have brought down armies with just a thought.  Yet she escaped from him with a simple tactic like that?  He must be toying with her.

She turned around, only to see.... one of the red haired girls following her from the rooftops.  Was she running with her or.... no.  The other one must have stayed to stall the evil servant of the light.

"I hope you said your goodbyes," she said with the voice you would give to someone who had a friend pass away.  "She will be dead in a matter of moments.  Come down here.  My magic can hide you."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 01:41:27 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: October 21, 2018, 02:15:00 AM »
Vanny

"Soryaah!" He roared a mighty battle cry as the ball came shooting at him, causing his body to move back from the impact, heavy. This was the same attack as before, but would she catch it this time?

"Try again!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: October 21, 2018, 02:26:46 AM »
Shaman, Steaven and the Family

Steaven did as Sakura said, staring at his family.  With the way the dark mist obscured the floor, it almost looked like their bodies were being swallowed by darkness, dragged into the depths of hell by the Shaman's magic.  They didn't care about him.  Well, maybe Locke did but the rest.  He was just a nuisance to them.  They only noticed him when he met the shaman.  After all, he ran away from home and they barely noticed until they found the shaman's magical signature in his body.

He stared at the Shaman from within Nanako's arm, her toned bicep comforting him in a way. 

As Steaven struggled to maintain control, the Shaman cursed his failed attempt to strike the mage user.  "Your right.  I don't own him.  These are things he wants deep down, urges born from fear, lust, comfort.  He wanted you two gone from the moment he met you.  I am merely fulfilling his wish.  For you see..."

Steaven's began shaking within Nanako's arms.  At this point he was less like a monsterous wolf and more like a frightened chuwchiwawa.  "FINE!" Steaven roared.  "Ill say it!  I wanted you all gone, I wanted you out of my life from the moment I saw you!  W-wo-rs-t of all.  I wanted to fuck you Nanako!  I wanted TO FUCK YOU HARDER THAN JFK FUCKED HIS SECRETARY!"

Steaven's lip quivered as he stared up at the shaman.  The man adorned in dark robes was clearly not satisfied.  "That is not all is it?" the man said.

"I W-WAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU NANAKO!  I-I AM A FURRY!"

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 02:31:34 AM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: October 21, 2018, 03:45:07 AM »
Nanako

Though the squirrel girl was already in motion, the boy's confession had her eyes widening as surprise hit her even through the adrenaline flooding her system. If she wasn't already on her way to punching the Shaman, who hadn't yet moved, oddly enough, she might have actually stopped for a moment to process that.

"Who's JFK?" Nanako asked, closing the distance rapidly and firing off a punch with her free hand at full power, "AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE REST LATER!"
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 03:45:44 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: October 21, 2018, 04:07:14 PM »
Jalut the True

What was this ridiculous joke!? She would strike him like that and just laugh it off, laugh him off!? The fury in his eyes knew no bounds, the trembling of his body was unbridled with rage. Fists clenched, teeth gnashed so much they almost seemed to bend furiously while he squatted with the rage of a thousand angry mongooses. "Why you....you....youuuu..."

His eyes suddenly turned to the third party, instincts flaring as he shouted with such anger it might just shake a man's soul.

"YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: October 21, 2018, 04:08:42 PM »
Lucy

"But are you used to being jumped by those unsavory folks, to have your clothes ripped apart as you're subjected to their unhinged lust? I don't think you are. There's some truly depraved people here, oh if you only knew."

She turned to Sakura fully as she lowered her hand from her face. "But if you really wanna join this, you're gonna have to do this the one true and proper way. Crash the match."

Sakura

Sakura glanced down at the match currently going on with a sordid expression, then looked back at Lucifer with incredulity. It was just two normal fat men, sweaty and half naked, grabbing at each other and trying to pin one another. She raised her eyebrow at Lucy and grinned at her, he lips curling upwards into a wry expression as she crossed her arms underneath her chest, making a point of pushing her breasts to insite a mighty jiggle.

"Why, though. Those two look like tools. Is this like, a prank, or is there another state somewhere?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: October 21, 2018, 04:18:49 PM »
Neptune

"What's so special about that? I just said so, are those pointy ears of yours just for show? And why would I need a soul speficially to imbue special properties into a creation, even a rock could work if it was properly prepared and handled, that or your hmmmm...." Her eyes were critically examining Eru's entire body, the uestion about the dinner and alcohol didn't even faze her. Those were nothing but unnecessary distractions, why would she bother with that when she could gleam things from the Elf in her own workshop.

Her eyes finally rested on Eru's abdomen. "Yes the unfertilized eggs of an immortal being would make for a truly sublime material, just thinking about the inherent overlapping patterns of symbolical importance in all applicable dimensions coalescing to give birth to a whole new sub branch of pseudo theoretical magecraft is making my mind spin."

Eruraviel

Eru raised her arm and scratched behind her head, laughing nervously. Her ears were drooping almost ninety degrees downwards, quivering noticably. She had a forlorn expression on her face and her entire form was that of somebody who'd been defeated. She hadn't been this beat down in almost a thousand years...

"My-eggs? You want to use my body to craft something?" She lit up with a smile, ears perking up once more. She grabbed the top of her dress and made a motion of undressing. "Do you want to examine me?"

She sounded just as serious as Neptune, with no hint of her usual ephemeral cheer. "I'm ready for anything, Lady Neptune."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: October 21, 2018, 04:34:55 PM »
Noel Vermillion

The blond head shrunk back behind the dunes, and a small noise emenated from behind it. "Uwu..." These people were bad news! The girl's look made all of Noel's muscles sieze up and instinctively gripped Bolverk tighter. That made her feel a bit better, but then...

What was up with that big one! Why'd he just yell at me?!? Noel couldn't figure it out, but she began to scamper away once more. She didn't have any reason to interfere. This had been a really bad idea.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: October 21, 2018, 04:36:01 PM »
Neptune

"Not right now you dummy. Geez, there's a proper procedure for this craft. You say you dabble in it, who even taught you? I'd like to have a stern word with them if this is the results they achieve."

She whacked the Elf over the head to make her snap out of her funk.

"Will you stop trying to get naked and tell me why you came here? Surely you didn't I'd give you crafting tips over lunch that would actually be helpful? What kind of wishful thinking is that even?" She shook her head as the mountain of stupidity kust grew ever higher. "Come on, I don't actually got all day you know."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: October 21, 2018, 04:43:44 PM »
Neptune

"Not right now you dummy. Geez, there's a proper procedure for this craft. You say you dabble in it, who even taught you? I'd like to have a stern word with them if this is the results they achieve."

She whacked the Elf over the head to make her snap out of her funk.

"Will you stop trying to get naked and tell me why you came here? Surely you didn't I'd give you crafting tips over lunch that would actually be helpful? What kind of wishful thinking is that even?" She shook her head as the mountain of stupidity kust grew ever higher. "Come on, I don't actually got all day you know."

Eruraviel

The elf sighed and shook her head, putting her dress back on. "Just a bit ago you were all about having your pet slime rape me..." She shook her head back and forth. "Of course I'm not here to waste your time. I wanted you to make me some unique magical items, Miss Neptune. And possibly upgrade my own creations. I'm at a bit of a dead end in this world..."

Back to her normal self as if a switch had flipped, she did a spin on her heel and smiled sheepishly. "I'm self taught. Nobody else was crazy enough to delve this deep into soul magic, where I come from. It's pretty refreshing to meet a fellow mage so open minded." She extended a lithe hand towards Neptune. "I'd be happy to provide you with whatever compensation your heart desires, if you'll lend me your unique skills. I'll have a plethora of materials soon, if a plan of mine pans out."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: October 21, 2018, 04:48:50 PM »
Lily

The elemental turned just as slowly as she had before, only now it seemed a thousand times more pronounced for the blonde. The pressure had shifted, and the dragon was now bearing down on Noel with all it's vicious fangs. "She's clearly being moved by your performance. It's written all over her face, she's making fun of you and can barely hold in the laughter." The redhead's voice was slow and sharper than the sharpest of blades as it pierced through the blonde.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: October 21, 2018, 05:00:35 PM »
Lucy

The angel rolled her eyes at the petulent behaviour Sakura was displaying right now. No patience whatsoever here. She sighed before replying to the girl. "It's the preliminaries you dumb ass!"

Almost all of the men around them were openly leering at Sakura's chest now, following the jiggling motion like kids in the candy store.

"Or would you rather fight me?" The mood darkened for a moment as Lucy looked completely serious.

Then just as suddenly she brightened up again. "It's an unlimited fighting tournament, everything goes, everything."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: October 21, 2018, 05:43:01 PM »
Jalut

Despite his virulent rage, that reaction tickled his fiery heart in the right spot. Or rather... His stomach.

"Khahahah! You're a thousand years too early if you can't tell the smell of fear on prey. "

With that he turned around and waved the giant weapon dramatically, causing the wind to rage all over.

"Farewell! I'll deal with you later, the only thing worse than a peeping Tom is a peeping cowardly Tom!"

So he leapt up monstrously, the feral grin of a monster all over his helmet as he soared high up the clouds.

He was too old with this, but never too old to play with a little  pup who didn't know her place. Taking the indirect road, she'd have about a 10 second head start. Yes, enough to catch her breath while he was out of sight. He was pretty generous like that.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 05:43:39 PM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: October 21, 2018, 06:45:16 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura and Shirou's eyes widened at Steaven's admission. Not that it was truly surprising, he was a horny teenager, and Nanako wasn't exactly making any attempt to avoid appearing attractive to him, or indeed anyone else. Even Sakura couldn't help but admit that the squirrel girl was hot.

Nevertheless, now was not the time to deal with Steaven's crush on Nanako. First, they had to persuade the child that they were not his enemies, that the Shaman was the one he should be opposing. And, of course, to defend theirselves whilst they did so, an act they continued to perform as Shirou slashed at the shadow hands and Sakura shot her arrows at anything endangering him, or her.

"Steaven, we're only here to protect you", Sakura said, softly. "And your family is just worried about you. If you truly want us to leave, then we'll leave, but you need help, Steaven. The Shaman is just using you."