Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178491 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2985 on: October 21, 2018, 07:32:54 PM »
Betty

Betty stared at her own hands, as if she had just discovered some monstrous strength inside of her.   Extending her hands outwards, she couldn't help but giggle as the ball landed firmly in her hands. 

"Again!" she said, lobbing the ball again.  This time, it threatened to fly about a foot over Vanguard's head.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: October 21, 2018, 07:56:24 PM »
Shaman

It was a powerful strike, one that even destroyed the wind in the air.  The shockwave from her punch generated a powerful gust of wind, but failed to strike the Shaman.  Indeed, it was as if he himself was a spirit, unable to be touched by the living.  It reached for Steaven's hand and grabbed hold of it with bony hands.

"Well you are correct and incorrect at the same time," he said, placing the boy's hand on Nanako's barely covered breast.  I am not being used by Steaven.  How can I?  I am the manifestation of Steaven's dark heart, the urges he suppresses with his disingenuous behavior.  Since he cannot find happiness with his way, I have taken it upon myself to push his will on himself.  You see, my will is not my own!  It is his will, his desires!"

Steaven stopped shaking, instead he looked to Sakura and Shirou and whimpered, "No I don't want to kill you, or get rid of you.  Its just...  none of my body guards ever cared about me.  My family never cared about me until the shaman was a threat.  I just wanted someone to try to understand me.  I don't care about protection!  I'd rather die than be alone in the world."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: October 21, 2018, 09:34:44 PM »
Neptune

"You're the one who just waltzed in and interupted my playtime hmpf....." She shook the Elf's hand reluctantly, as if the act itself was a major pain to her that she'd rather avoid.

There was however one thing she said that Caught Neptune's attention. "So what kind of materials are you talking about and how much?.... Upgrading something pre-existing is something lazy people do who lack vision. Whenver something breaks I just refoge it from the ground up and change everything about it."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: October 21, 2018, 09:41:34 PM »
Nanako

The strike failing to connect was honestly the least surprising thing that happened at that moment, a slight rush of warmth running through her from the hand on her chest.

"Wait, so if supposed to be like his subconscious urges...what's with all this stuff?" Nanako said, skidding to a stop, "This magic stuff and the werewolf transformation?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: October 21, 2018, 09:53:55 PM »
Neptune

"You're the one who just waltzed in and interupted my playtime hmpf....." She shook the Elf's hand reluctantly, as if the act itself was a major pain to her that she'd rather avoid.

There was however one thing she said that Caught Neptune's attention. "So what kind of materials are you talking about and how much?.... Upgrading something pre-existing is something lazy people do who lack vision. Whenver something breaks I just refoge it from the ground up and change everything about it."

Eruraviel

"Well, I have a sealed dragon's soul, my own body, rare metals-whatever you need, I'll find a way to provide it." She smiled as she firmly shook the girl's hand, feeling the lovely callouses on it. "I want to make a more durable body for myself. That's my main goal right now."

"I can find a way to obtain absolutely anything you might desire, provided it exists somewhere in the Nexus."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: October 21, 2018, 09:57:22 PM »
Lucy

The angel rolled her eyes at the petulent behaviour Sakura was displaying right now. No patience whatsoever here. She sighed before replying to the girl. "It's the preliminaries you dumb ass!"

Almost all of the men around them were openly leering at Sakura's chest now, following the jiggling motion like kids in the candy store.

"Or would you rather fight me?" The mood darkened for a moment as Lucy looked completely serious.

Then just as suddenly she brightened up again. "It's an unlimited fighting tournament, everything goes, everything."

Sakura

"Ehehe..." She laughed nervously at the prospect of fighting Lucy. Instead, she ran over and wrapped her arm around Lucy's. "Well, are there tag teams, or will you be abandoning me to fight alone?"

She let go of Lucy just as fast and spun around on her heel with a giggle. "Just kidding~ You want to see how strong I am, don't you?" She flexed her arm and showed off an impressive amount of muscle. "I won't disappoint!"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: October 21, 2018, 10:22:19 PM »
Othinus

Othinus straightened her back just a bit. "More, hm? Very well." Without pausing she gestured towards the skies, were the stars became a great river of light. "Once the course of fate has been disrupted it will naturally gather according to those with the greatest will and power." The river settled into a sea broken up by a variety of whirlpools, spiraling galaxies in the distance. But they all danced around when bright center, the axis of it all.

"When I destroy my enemy the power that I acquire will be enormous. While altering your own history may be a tribulation that would require centuries between each iteration even with the title I would bestow upon you, the strength I could directly lend would allow immediate and endless reiterations. You could continue until the golden ending you desire is achieved."

Edelgard

The lightshow was only a mildly helpful aid when speaking of such impressive matters, but it was memorable. The intentions Othinus expressed touched on broadly recognizable ideas, though the implied details eluded Edelgard. She didn't remember undertakings like it outside of recounted and corrupted legends, but she knew - it was possible to engrave or cut certain things into the astral realm. Things that could last forever and make the layers of the world shake.

The scale sounded a bit too good to be true. "Where is this enemy?" She asked, attempting to keep the tension from her muscles. "Can we fight it if we combine our powers and you make me stronger?"
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 10:27:19 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: October 21, 2018, 11:11:58 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

A sad look came over Sakura's face at Steaven's words. She knew what it was like to be alone, to have no-one who cared about her.

"I.. I understand", she said, sadly. "When I was your age, I had no-one who cared about me either. My family gave me away when I was four, and my adoptive family were cruel and uncaring. I know what it's like to have no-one who cares for you."

On hearing Sakura's words, a look of sadness came over Shirou's face, too. He hated that he hadn't been there for her back then, and he hated how long he'd known her without realising what her life had been like.

"Steaven, we do care about you", he said. "We just haven't had a chance to get to know you yet. We're not like all your other bodyguards, we're not just in this for money, I want to protect people and make them happy."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: October 22, 2018, 01:16:12 AM »
Vanny Boi

"Gotcha!" With a small hop, he let his pecs hit the ball full force, sending it back with awesome precision as he flexed spectacularly.

"...Tch."An old man clicked his tongue in annoyance, sitting on a bench on the side away from their view. Wearing a simple coat and fedora, he seemed annoyed by this whole ordeal more than anything, and looked immersed in his newspaper.

Outside their view, hidden by the paper, he reached for the insides of his coat. Surely they wouldn't notice the gleam until it was too late.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: October 22, 2018, 12:45:40 PM »
Lucy

TThe angel was pouting, you couldn't see it but if her wings were out they'd be hanging low right now, that's the impression she gave off. She pulled Sakura's arm in between her unbelievably squishy pillow like breasts. "Does this soft body look like it was made for fighting, does it?.... But if you really want me to, I g- I guess I can help you out in a team." She spoke slowly, more subdued than earlier.

"But you'll have to take the front ok!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: October 22, 2018, 02:39:27 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura spun back around, tears welling in her eyes as her lower lip trembled. She leapt towards Lucy and grabbed her in a hug, wrapping her arms around Lucy like a vicelock, their boobs squishing tightly together.

"Of course I'll take point, silly. That's what I always do, anyway! I'm better than Rin! Ohoho~"

"Mistress, I don't think this display of affection is good for you right now..." Sapphire interjected. She didn't like how all the creatures were ogling Sakura. The golbin-looking man especially.

Sakura didn't care, though. Instead, she kept squeezing Lucy. "Ehehe, you're so soft~"
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 01:30:56 AM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: October 22, 2018, 06:06:25 PM »
Eleanor

She sighed. "They do not desire the power of the ancients. They wish to surpass them. The only purpose a legend has is to serve as a goalpost for those who live now. People do not chase after myths because they desire to forge their own. That is the gist of it."

Zekey

"Oh, right. Yeah... makes sense." He looked pretty embarrassed about not getting that, and just looked away sheepishly while he ruffled up his hair.

If there was someone like that, who'd want to surpass those shadows of the past like that, well he might not feel so lonely after all. A true warrior, someone to test his fangs again and devour... wouldn't that be nice.

"Speaking of making sense-" His eyes turned devilish, though compared to his smile they might as well be as pure as snow. In the blink of an eye the girl was tossed up in the air like a potato and landed on his arms, the tall dark man standing with his new comrade as if she were some bride.

"Since you've given me this get out of jail ticket out of the goodness of your heart, and have the best tea I've had in years, It'd be fair to give you something in return. Something so obvious just makes sense, don'tcha think?" His gaze looked absolutely evil for a second there, making whatever he had in mind nearly impossible to tell.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: October 22, 2018, 09:42:12 PM »
Azar

The night air was unbearably warm. Where the cool atmosphere should have graced the skin was instead the grueling heat not uncommon in the desert. The figure that it emanated from as an imposing one. An armored man shaped like a demon with unearthly light that poured out from within. "Geheheh! Look at me, barely any stronger than a mortal off the streets!" He held out his hands in a grandiose manner as his voice boomed throughout the area.

A shot rang out in the night. It splashed against Azar's chest as molten lead. "Ho? The rats have finally bared their teeth towards me?" And the situation was easy to see. Ringing around an apartment building were massive fires. For his current job the demon had trapped a mercenary group in the area and just needed to finish them. Even he would have felt some pity and surrounding and searing them in such a helpless matter... but now they had attacked. "Sellswords, your blood money must pay its due! Prepare to die. Know that it is I, Azar the Imperishable, who will send you to the afterlife upon a pyre!"

The blazes spat forth fireball after fireball, blasting down walls and spreading with wild abandon. From where they struck the flames exploded forth once more, a cascading wave of it. They fought of course. But the waves of bullets melted, explosives detonated prematurely, and the petty magic they could bring forth on demand vaporized in the air. Yet Azar was not disappointed. The knowledge that these could harm him, that powerful as he was he was truly in danger, it was still grand.

A larger round lanced forth, enchanted by magic and massive in size that smashed apart an oversized pauldron with a spray of shrapnel and magma. So Azar grinned, laughed as his body grew even brighter, and sent the waves of flame cascading across the building as the lava already began to cool into armor where he was 'wounded'.

"GEHEHEHEHEHEH! FIGHT WITH ALL THAT YOU HAVE!"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: October 22, 2018, 11:27:36 PM »
Supreme Bat Hugo, leader of the Flying Terrors and first of his kind

"Indeed that is why you came strolling through our garden with not even a penny to your name, imposing yourself on the Master like a tiny rodent. Count yourself lucky that King Valerie is so kind as to let you stay there."

It was a deep voice that had spoken, rumbling like the roars of a stormy sea. But who could have such a manificent voice, there was no one next to them, so how?

"I suppose I will have to treat you as an honoured guest now even though I do not agree with her decision. But do not mistake yourself Human, this does not mean I like you."

Yup it was the bat, defnitely the bat.

Yusho

Yusho's brows stretched up onto his forehead, and his eyes rolled briefly in their sockets in disbelief.

"What has my life come to that a flying rodent is comparing me to one?" He asked, holding his beer close to his chest in false lamentation. "Truly, it's fortunate that her highness is so willing to pick up mouthy strays. Well, you can tell her, and rest assured, I'm not planning on mooching off her savings. Your master's a decent person, and I wouldn't do that to her."

The exalt put aside the drink for now, and rather than attempt to decipher the animal messenger's expression, inquired further. "Did she wind up fine after that impromptu flight? Where is she now?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: October 22, 2018, 11:53:36 PM »
Noel Vermillion

Noel continued to run. Whatever those two were doing, she wanted no part in it. She rested her hands on her knees, panting, not from exhaustion, but from the surprise of seeing that small girl. Maybe being a super shut in most of the time had disadvantages, because she felt like knowing such people would be important.

And then the giant suit of armor! What even was that...

Noel looked over her shoulder to check if they were following her.