Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178469 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3000 on: October 22, 2018, 11:58:10 PM »
Lily

The blonde girl was hunched over panting, not from exhaustion but from the exprience she'd just had, from fear. That much was clear to anyone with keen observational skill. However Noel Vermillion was safe now, she'd managed to get away from the horror she'd witnessed so taking a breather was just natural after seeing something so horrific.

"It's dangerous to run aimlessly, you might hurt someone." It was that voice, the voice of the redhead, and it was coming from right behind the blonde. But surely that was just an illusion, the girl couldn't really be behind her could she?

Then a hand landed on Noel's shoulder.

"You should be more careful."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: October 23, 2018, 12:09:00 AM »
Aruna

Strange.  As she emerged from her own cloud of darkness and turned the corner, she felt... nothing.  The archangel's of her world could destroy a building with a simple glance and have brought down armies with just a thought.  Yet she escaped from him with a simple tactic like that?  He must be toying with her.

She turned around, only to see.... one of the red haired girls following her from the rooftops.  Was she running with her or.... no.  The other one must have stayed to stall the evil servant of the light.

"I hope you said your goodbyes," she said with the voice you would give to someone who had a friend pass away.  "She will be dead in a matter of moments.  Come down here.  My magic can hide you."

Farron

Unit 2 tilted her head at the strange idea. Nobody was taking Unit 3 away from her, so why would this creature be sad? "Unit 3 has faced divine manifestations before. This one will be no different." She still hopped down, though, ready to experience this strange new magic for herself.

"But please, do hide me."

Unit 3 frowned at the introduction. "I have never heard of a divine manifestation by your name before."

[Evaluate subject's potential as an energy source]

She inclined her head to the so-called angel. "I am Unit 3. What do I need saving from, exactly?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: October 23, 2018, 12:18:10 AM »
Shaman

"Your employers lied to you," the Shaman said, his voice echoing through the room as his form vanished.  "I did not curse Steaven with that transformation.  It is heretical, something passed down through generations.  No, when I first manifested myself, I tried to kill Steaven.  Or rather, Steaven tried to end his own life through me, framing it as murder."

Sakura's words cut into Steaven's head like a knife, each one peeling at his temper.  "Thats bullshit!  I...."

Reappearing in front of the Shirou, dark hands spilled out from his dark shrouding figure, reaching for Shirou's body.  In particular, they aimed for his wrists to avoid him slashing at them.  "The master does not appove of you.  Therefore, you must be taken care of!"

Steaven reached out with his free hand, squeezing tightly with the hand still rested on Nanako's chest.  "Wait!  Stop!  I don't want them dead!  I take it back!"

The shaman shook his head.  "Your words potray your action's Steaven.  Your heart has no warmth for these two.  But do not worry, this action shall not result in their death."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: October 23, 2018, 12:32:26 AM »
Nanako

Mildly distracted as she was by the maybe unintentional grope, the squirrel girl still wasn't sure about the whole situation. She moved as well, trying to grab at the Shaman's back even though the punch earlier hadn't landed.

"Pretty sure hurting them badly is also not okay," Nanako shot back with a small sigh at the groping.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: October 23, 2018, 12:43:33 AM »
Patty

Patty reached out, barely able to position her hands thanks to the uncontrollable giggles shaking her body.  "Vanny that looks silly!  No one wants to see that!"

However, the ball landed in her arms, safe and delicate as a baby in her mothers arms.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 12:44:42 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: October 23, 2018, 01:05:45 AM »
Darrel and Shinji

"Oh it seems the bugs have come to play."

Fire coated a lean man with spiky red hair, burning every single one of the bugs that dared approach him.  He pointed a finger at the door and a blast of fire shot forth, completely disintegrating the door.

"Do you mean these pitiful creatures or the ones outside?"

A small girl sat in a chair, now frozen solid by her powers, along with a pile of bug corpses at her feet.  The room was now perfectly split by fire and ice, forever scared by the essence of the two's abilities.

"Honestly it doesn't matter," the man said with a smirk.  "Its all the same."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: October 23, 2018, 01:37:58 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Both Sakura and Shirou were rather surprised by the revelation. Indeed, they were surprised by everything which had occured since they had entered this room. The whole situation was very, very different from what they had expected when they'd taken on the job. However, before they had any time to contemplate it, the Shaman reappeared once more, this time in front of Shirou, hands reaching out and grasping at his wrists as Shirou slashed desperately at the dark hands reaching for him.

Sakura, meanwhile, watched on in horror, only very slightly reassured by the way that the Shaman stated he would not kill Shirou.

Lade den Schattenpfeil auf!" she said, quietly, beginning to charge an powerful shadow arrow, before addressing both Steaven and the Shaman.

"No, please, we don't mean Steaven any harm!" she said. "Nor do we want to control him, or hold him back. If Steaven really wants us to leave, we'll just leave, there's no reason to harm him."

Then, with the arrow charged, she fired, knowing that it would do little or no damage to Shirou even if it somehow hit him.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: October 23, 2018, 02:46:02 AM »
Asmael

He slowly descended, letting his wings stretch behind him while he lowered into a bow. "I was just being poetic. I am sworn to defend the humans and their dear creations. You are no exception to that rule, therefore I am at your service."

He looked happy, with the sort of invincible, arrogant expression that befitted his rank. Yet there was a calm gentleness to it, like a cool lake's. Or a wide, starry night.

"What were you doing with that filthy creature?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: October 23, 2018, 03:48:05 AM »
Othinus

"There is a way. Once this world has been developed enough a method to cut through the skin of the world and delve within will be available. Once then striking at the very principle, slaying the concept known as Fate will become possible. More preparation will be acquired before then. Structures to be formed, lands to raise, and agents to empower. You alone will not be enough. But there will be no need to stand alone by then." She gave a single strong nod. "That is all you can know as you are."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: October 24, 2018, 01:35:30 PM »
Lucy

"Alright alright that's enough." The Angel pushed Sakura away from once the girl started getting too frisky. "Remember where we are, you don't wanna cause a scene do you?" It was true, they were already gaining an undue amount of attention and they hadn't even started yet. It would be a never ending scrutiny soon.

"But to answer your question yes, this is a tag team tournament, you fight 1 on 1 in a ring and tag out if you're in a bad spot, although their might be 2 on 2 matches and the ring doesn't necessarily have to be a ring as far as I know. Sure I could obtain the knowledge from the ones organizing it, but where's the fun in that?" She said seriously, or the closest thing to serious to her which still sounded like she was playing around.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: October 24, 2018, 04:10:22 PM »
Jalut

The demon roamed the surroundings, bracing himself for the hunt as jovially as ever.

Oneee...

It wouldn't be long, just ten seconds would be enough. Yes, yes. Heheheheheh.

Twoooooooo...

She couldn't be very far, he jumped from platform to platform in order to scout the area. Such a small girl, why couldn't she be smart and put up a big sign that said: over here, please eat me.

Threeee....

And all of a sudden, he saw her. Wait, no, she wasn't alone. Crap! She couldn't plan to steal his prey, that damn brat!

Shit they're already there- Fourfivesixseveneightnine TEN!

A booming voice erupted like an explosion, the giant metal red man was falling above her with his lance ready to strike like a skewer ready to make kebab! "Kahah! That's right missy! Pret~ty careless!"

« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 05:40:59 PM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: October 24, 2018, 04:17:50 PM »
Shinji

The hunter drank his smoothie and brooded darkly, ignoring the creature. He had the gut feeling the less he got involved in this mess, the better.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: October 24, 2018, 07:38:38 PM »
Vanguard

"Heheheh. Glad you had fun." He grinned earnestly, ruffling up both her hair and granny hat like an affectionate big brother. And with that, his stomach grumbled with the monstrous growl of a demonic earthquake. No kidding, three hundred pot roasts, fifty smoked hams and ten dozen raw eggs wouldn't be enough to quench his hunger there.

He started toying with a small rock, about the size of a pebble, flicking it up like a coin. "So, what's next? I could use a bite myself."

But the old man stalking them had a different plan. He glared at the two, focusing on his target and grabbed the metallic object from inside his coat. He thought only one thing.

Next, you die.

No hesitation. This was just a job like any other, sorry kiddo.

Click.

His eyes widened. How could this be. How could this be!? He pulled the trigger again, and again. there was a hole in the newspaper alright, but the girl was unharmed. No, the bullet hadn't even been fired in the first place. How could his gun jam at a time like this!? He-

Suddenly, he noticed that the pebble had ripped right through his gun,  and what he was trying to fire was nothing more than the handle and a deformed chamber at that point. Cold sweat ran through the old man's face, but before he could do anything he felt a frigid shiver down his spine, as if someone just dumped ice water all over him.

On that moment, for a single moment, the blue haired man was glaring right at him, into him. Could it be he saw his weapon before he fired it? But how!? He concealed it. Smoke was running up the armored man's fingers, and those eyes, that knight looked like he really was about to kill him. Death. I'm going to die. I'm going to die here. I- Backed into a corner, he looked as pale as a ghost and gripped on his bench out of sheer fright.

Vanny suddenly grinned and picked the girl right up wigh a wolfish grin.

"How about some chinese?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: October 24, 2018, 11:59:44 PM »
Noel Vermillion

Noel turned around, utterly shooken, attempting to pull away from Lily. "What in the world-how are you here?" She cried out as she took a step back. Was she as fast as her? The mere thought was crazy!

Before anything else though, she felt something was off. She glanced up, and saw the suit of armor freefalling towards her. She raised Bolverk and saturated the area around him with hellfire, explosions filling the sky above like fireworks.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: October 25, 2018, 01:26:18 AM »
Othinus

"There is a way. Once this world has been developed enough a method to cut through the skin of the world and delve within will be available. Once then striking at the very principle, slaying the concept known as Fate will become possible. More preparation will be acquired before then. Structures to be formed, lands to raise, and agents to empower. You alone will not be enough. But there will be no need to stand alone by then." She gave a single strong nod. "That is all you can know as you are."

Edelgard

She didn't like it. Her crooked brow and upturned lip betrayed a hint of petulance, but she nodded firmly anyhow.

"Then, I swear my spear to it. What needs to be done now?" Edelgard asked, impatient, but taking a cooling breath.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts