Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178231 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3090 on: October 31, 2018, 01:53:11 AM »
Betty

"If you want to learn how to treat a lady, you need practice Vanny!" she said, extending her hands out like she wanted something from him. 
C'mon!  Your a warrior right?  Carrying a cute girl like myself can't be all bad!"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: October 31, 2018, 02:23:24 AM »
Sakura

Sakura frowned as she listened to the conversation, and to the Shaman's lies. The way Steaven was reacting to the Shaman's words was worrying, and the Shaman's assertion that Shirou would be returned to her was unconvincing.

"Steaven, he's wrong", Sakura said. "You cannot force someone to love you. Love must be given freely. You can force me to submit to you if that is what you wish, you can make me do anything you desire but, if you do, I will never love you."

Then, she turned to the Shaman.

"I do not trust you. I see no reason why I should believe that you will release my husband if I do as you demand", she said. "However, I do have a possible solution. I would be willing to agree to a magical contract, reqiuring me to obey Steaven's every order for a period of time, provided that you agree to release my husband and refrain from harming or kidnapping him."

Then, she turned back to Steaven.

"Me and Nanako both trust you", she said. "You seem like a good person, and someone I could come to love if I spent time with you. Please, do not prove our trust to be misplaced."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: October 31, 2018, 08:48:08 PM »
Vanny

"Hrm.... fine." He blushed and picked her up like that man. Why did he have to get roped into something like that, it was so embarrassing...

It had taken him quite a while, which he didn't mind so much if it weren't for his baggage. This place sure looked fancy, he didn't like the stares some of the nobles shot at him, but he couldn't care less. His flawless senses never betrayed him, and he knew that if he kept walking straight he'd eventually find food. That is when he found himself before a large door. Chateau L'Doom, huh? Is that some kind of cafe?

He awkwardly raised his fist in front of his obstacle, lightly tapping it twice with the confidence of someone just about to step into a whole lot of trouble. He was sure he followed the map correctly, and yet he felt completely lost.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: October 31, 2018, 08:53:53 PM »
Jalut

His eyes turned back in shock before being blinded by the flames, but by then it was already too late! Or was it? With a single spin, his body hurled like a hurricane and delivered a roundhouse kick to her face the moment she drew her gun, as if he expected her to come there. How many fights did she think he fought, where some little shit thought he or she could just scamper and hide behind his back like that?

The bullets rushed to his shoulders, grazing it enough for him to feel it while sparks and metal shards split from his plate. The world slowed down, almost to a halt, while the metal boot turned her face into the kind of abstract painting that was worth more than the museum,  kicking her off like a soccer-ball straight into the eye of the fiery storm, that other damnable brat. "NICE TRY, AND BYE BYE!!"

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 02:10:02 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: October 31, 2018, 09:06:41 PM »
Shinji

The poor bat was bouncing all over, but an invisible force suddenly pulled him just before the vampire could snatch him away.

It landed safely in his hand, and was set down in front  of a large milkshake, which he had split in half and poured into another cup for him. "Here you go buddy." He said, offering him the drink thoughtlessly while slurping his own.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: October 31, 2018, 10:27:59 PM »
Othinus

"The spear has no name, but you may use it to skim the surface of the world. Upon its edge you will find resistance and will slowly be able cut your way into this world. It has other properties but they minor things. Now for a quicker way out... Hold still and do not resist." A single brilliant rune flashed into existence in front of Edelgard with but a thought. That was all the warning she received before a spell which could turn buildings to ash was focused entirely on her body as a single brilliant beam.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: October 31, 2018, 10:35:32 PM »
That Mansion sometimes called bla bla bla resembling a french café

The doors to this incredible beuilding swung open before his hand could even hit the wooden frame to knock. It was astounding, not just the timing of them opening, but mostly because there was no one on the other side. The doors hhad swung open by themselves.  This house it was quite western in design, if such a desin aesthetic even existed in this place. nevertheless, behind these doors was what appeared to be a grand reception hall.

"Is there something you require Sir?"

She was beautiful.

That was the first thought that would strike anyone who observed this marvelous girl. It wasn't her choice of garments, even if those were most impeccable or even her refined natural looks. She was simply pregnant with beauty. It permeated her entire being, while you may think this made her outshine everything else in the room it was quite the contrary. Her beauty intermingled with her surroundings and enhanced them, both being in perfect harmony to reinforce each other. There was no end to it, it all just was and nothing else. Like fresh summer breeze in the middle of winter. Perfect opposites, yet perfectly in synch.

"Sir?" She bowed slightly, a curious look on her face as she awaited his response. Needles to say this expression was also the epitome of beauty.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 10:39:59 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: October 31, 2018, 10:54:07 PM »
Vanny

Woah, amazing. His eyes marveled at his surroundings, a nice house was a nice house no matter how you looked at it and there was no doubt someone must've worked his sweat and bone to take care of it to such an extent. Was this all magic? He could sense some of it, but it was way past his knowledge. Before he could muse on that further, however, a voice snapped him out of it, causing him to look down at a set of black twin-tails.

"Um, well..."

Betty was fast asleep in his crocodile arm, which might be a bed all of its own.  And it was a good thing, because what would she think if the knight who was tasked to protect her, the valiant wall, looked so struck by the beauty before him.  No, there was something else to her, her eyes looked prettier than anything he'd ever seen, yet there was a sense of foreknowledge tugging at the back of his head.

She must've been the master of this house, no wonder that was why it was so beautiful to behold in the first place. He smiled at her, matching her beauty with a fierce, unwavering pair of eyes.

"Look, I actually got lost. Could you tell me where exactly here is?" There was a short pause. "I know about the Nexus already, I mean here here."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 10:56:17 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: November 01, 2018, 12:38:20 AM »
Thea

He had quick reflexes to be able to respond to a bullet after it was fired in that way. Tsumiko's array of abilities continued to reveal themselves and surprise her - the materialization of objects, the siphoning of life energy from afar, and controlling insects in large numbers? Thea hid slightly behind her partner's shield, and reached out with her unoccupied hand and closed her fist, focusing.

A grip like a pneumatic press closed around their fiery foe.

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: November 01, 2018, 01:16:04 AM »
Charlotte

As the rainfall turned torrential, the cowgirl frowned for a moment, looking around for a moment before speeding on over to a conveniently placed parking building. Charlotte took the first few bends quickly to outrun the rising waters, but slowed down to a more reasonable pace after that, distracting herself on the trip up by looking over the occasional fancy car parked here and there. Not a bad place to make a standoff against an angry crab-pirate-bitch. Well, aside from the building itself being horribly dull to look at, but hey, can't win 'em all.

It didn't take much longer to get to the top, Charlotte putting a hand on her hat to keep it from flying off in the wind. Leaving the man on the bike one floor down, where he'd hopefully remain dry, the gunslinger strode on up to the roof, walked to the edge, put a boot up on it and looked out over the city as the torrential downpour crashed down on it. It didn't take her long to spot the mast and the sails of the pirate ship, a grin splitting her face as she waited for her pursuer to draw closer.
Moira:

"Blondie, atop grey building, strite ahead!" A voice yelled from above, in the crows nest of the Harbinger.

"Alright!"  Anders called back. The hammerhead abyssal quickly turned around and climbed the stairwell to the steering wheel. "Captain! Crowsnest sees a blondie on dat grey building strite ahead!"

"Dat be her," Moira affirmed, checking her compass one final time, "Tell the men to ready the port cannons, Anders! 'ave them aim downwards, we're gonna be atop dat building starboard!"

"Aye aye, ma'am!" Anders voiced before running below deck.

With that, the Harbinger plunged into the water bow-first, entering the Abyss. Moments later, it emerged from the water collected on the roof of the large building overlooking the car garage, cannonade already poking out the side. As soon as the ship became leveled, the entire port side roared with the firing of cannons. Abyssal munitions soared right towards the cowgirl who stood defiantly in the storm.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: November 01, 2018, 02:41:00 AM »
Amanda

His gaze was intense, as intense as the brilliant light of the sun. The light was strong, far too strong and she found herself having to avert her gaze, her face all flushed rosy red. There was not single moment, nay a sinle movement that wasn't the essence of beauty in her, even the act of being flustered was rendered into beauty worthy of the greatest playwrite's story.

"Th-this is the entrance hall to ma-mansion of great Lady Amanda Harrington, Ch-ch-CHIEF OF PINE GARDEN!" Her embarassment turning to overeager shouts as she tried to take control of her voice back from him. The control he had so stripped from her with but one passionate gaze.

"Do you have any business with- Would you like to have something to drink?" Her answer shifted as she noticed with concern the little girl he was carrying in his arms.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 02:42:54 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: November 01, 2018, 03:18:12 AM »
Vanny

Wow, what a cutie. She was pretty even when she was flustered, or maybe because she was flustered. His fiery gaze did not falter, instead he smiled even more warmly at her.

"Hoh? I see, I was wondering what that welcome sign out there was all about when there wasn't a single pine in sight. I hope they didn't run off along with your wits lady."

He put a hand on his hip, brimming with confidence as unshakable as she was beautiful. She could curse him all she wanted, but he couldn't pass up teasing her a little.

"I guess this is the part where I say nice to meet you. Name's Vanguard, and sure. Who can say no to that?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: November 01, 2018, 03:47:17 AM »
Amanda

"Wh-wha-what?....." She actually took a half step back, the power of his smile slamming into her with the force of a great tsunami almost knocking her over on her shapely behind. "So Vanguard, Vanguard, Vanguard I see..." She spoke his name softly to herself as if she was trying to embed it into her hand, a tiny fist was clenched cutely before her mouth as she concentrated on the odd task she'd made for herself.

"I'm Ama- Hey! What do you mean about my wits leaving me? I'll have you know you're talking to the greatest rune maker in this district! My IQ is over 200! I learned Algebra when I was 6 years old, by the time I was 10 I could speak three languages fluently and I was a black belt in Kung Fu!" She slumped over to catch her breathe, the hand that had been pointing at him during her remained awkwardly pointing at him

"I-I'm not dull witted ok, just because the damn Nobles say I got my position because of my looks that isn't true okay."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 04:03:56 AM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: November 01, 2018, 03:51:10 AM »
Edelgard

Such a good weapon, but it had no name? What a strange idea, to dismiss what should have been matter of fact when a powerful weapon was used well. Something about it made the lending taste slightly off, but Edelgard didn't have the time to ponder it further. Her instinct bade her react, and she blinked.

The Forsaken's senses were consumed in vaporizing power before she fully processed Othinus's warning, and pain briefly filled up her head lik a white curtain. Then darkness.

Edelgard awoke with a deep gasp, her back on the harsh pavement, and her vision occupied with grey buildings and a dim sky. She was only vaguely aware she had crossed death, and its empty touch still lingered on her like an annoying numbness. Uncerimoniously finding herself dumped on the ground also didn't help, but she had asked for it, in a way.

She grumbled, holding firm to both of the spears that had landed draped over her body as she sat up. She'd need to find something to fasten them, and wrap around the seer's spear.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: November 01, 2018, 04:46:32 AM »
Vanny

His eyes widened a little. For someone who claimed to be so talented, she didn't seem to be very confident in these talents. Just what was he supposed to do with such a hopeless person? Now he was starting to feel bad, really. "...I can see that." He shook his head and walked a bit closer to her, looking at her straight in the eye.

"Don't worry, I believe you. You're pretty great, being able to take charge of the militia of all of this land on your own must take a whole lot of guts. Is it always this stressful?"