Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178434 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3120 on: November 02, 2018, 09:17:20 PM »
Edelgard

She frowned. It wasn't a disapproving furrow that weighed over her eyes. But a heavy one. "Disappointing," she explained.

Edelgard paid no heed to the mess in her hands, straightening up to face the female spellcaster once more. Now that she looked, the stick didn't seem like the only mystically active thing on her. "I am Edelgard, of the Forsaken," she declared with as much dignity as she could muster. "Are you strong?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: November 02, 2018, 10:09:18 PM »
Sakura

Sakura was unready for this girl's straightforward and headstrong nature. "Um, yeah. I guess." With a haphazard answer, she looked down at Sapphire helplessly, who was being conspicuously silent and still, as if she didn't want to deal with this weirdo.

Thanks a lot...

Taking a moment to recompose herself, taking on the persona her sister had helped teach her how to put on to deal with difficult situations. She chuckled and then flipped her hair. "What is it to one such as yourself, though?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: November 02, 2018, 10:22:25 PM »
Shaman

"Very well," said the Shaman.  "I shall release him."

At least, thats what he told her.  He served Steaven's will, and that will alone.  There was nothing that could possibly change that.  No force on this planet could stop Steaven's will.  No magic, superpower or physical force could possibly do this...

"What?" he asked, even as he spread his arms wide.  The dark haze covering the room collected in a single spot, molding into a body that resembled Shirou.  After a few seconds, that cloud of darkness gave way to color and Shirou's features began to form.  Shirou had been freed from his prison.

"What the hell!?  What sort of magic is this?!"

Steaven gave Nanako one last squeeze, before finally facing the Shaman.  "Your right Nanako.  I don't need him to get the rest, not anymore.  I hate not having control over my circumstances, control over the world.  Some dark part of me wants to dominate people in order to earn their respect, but I can do that without you."

The shaman's icey glare was leveled at Sakura.  "You cannot get rid of me.  I am the manifestation of Steaven's repressed desires.  Once he has built enough stress, I will be back!"

"Well then, i'll give into those more often," Steaven replied, staring down at the floor (more specifically Nanako's feet).  "Or at least, I'll stop lying to myself.  I am a furry.  I like girls and I do hate my family....sort of.  I... uhh... I can figure that out later."

The Shaman stared at Steaven.  "Very well, I shall depart, for now..."  With that, the Shaman's form faded into nothing.  The light from the chandeliers pierced the haze, illuminating the room with renewed hope.  The danger had passed and the time had come for a moment of humility.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: November 02, 2018, 10:55:49 PM »
Bartender

The redhead maintained her intense desperate stare.  "Thank you," she whispered.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: November 02, 2018, 11:11:43 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl had to stifle a gasp as he gave her one last squeeze, eyes widening as the ginger came back, only for the Shaman to freeze up. Nanako canted her head and watched Steaven and the Shaman's argument curiously.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that last part," Nanako noted, "But we can get to the bottom of that later. Still, it's good you're being honest with yourself. So what did ya have in mind next?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: November 02, 2018, 11:28:43 PM »
Betty

"YAAAAH!" she yelled, waving her arms about.  "How are you going to treat me like that, after all we have been through!"

They hadn't been through much.  He was paid to take care of her and they played in the park a bit.

She stopped failing as the scent of pancakes entered her nostrils.  Sitting up on the couch properly, she said, "Pine Guardian?  You live here?"  As she stared into her eyes, she found it hard to maintain eye contact for some reason.  Her own pupils darted around before returning to Amanda's. "Amanda, you shouldn't talk to Vanny.  He is mean."
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 11:37:27 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: November 02, 2018, 11:29:34 PM »
Valerie

Schlinngh

The metallic glint of a deadly weapon, a tool for reaping sould, the blade of a lethal scythe appeared next to Shinji's neck. It appeared out of thin air, materializin in the Vampire King's hands who were now holding it to his neck.

"And just who gave you the right to lay a hand on him?" She asked him with eyes cold as night. The monk's question went unanswered as her full attention was on Shinji.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: November 02, 2018, 11:38:54 PM »
Edelgard

She pondered on her words a little, for once. What came out of her mouth next was the most plain and clear answer she could manage. "I have a job. I need strong people. Is there... something you want?"

Her hands snapped belts open and closed, and the belts began to come together into a longer sash. She draped it over her shoulder while wrapping the loose ends around the haft of her two weapons.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: November 02, 2018, 11:48:05 PM »
Valerie

Schlinngh

The metallic glint of a deadly weapon, a tool for reaping sould, the blade of a lethal scythe appeared next to Shinji's neck. It appeared out of thin air, materializin in the Vampire King's hands who were now holding it to his neck.

"And just who gave you the right to lay a hand on him?" She asked him with eyes cold as night. The monk's question went unanswered as her full attention was on Shinji.

Shinji

A dark quality ran over his eyes, as if they weren't alive at all. She forced his head upwards with her scyte, a retty damn hard way to drink a milkshake and a serious pain in the ass. He was completely at her mercy, and yet-

"And who gave you the right to toss him like he was some kind of object? Have some respect for the living." He scowled, but not caring enough to be angry. This was exactly the kind of thing he hated the most, that much didn't change since the stone age. Just idiots, idiots and more idiots waving swords and weapons around to stroke their egos like it was some giant wiener.

And he couldn't care less about that.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: November 03, 2018, 12:11:32 AM »
Vanny

"Eh!? Is that how you thank me for carrying you all the way here? Give me a break..." He ruffled up the kid's hair like a big brother, sighing in exasperation. "Thanks for the meal Amanda, it's fine if you make extra right? I bet that wolf pup is even hungrier than I am." He grinned at her brightly.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: November 03, 2018, 12:17:04 AM »
Yusho

He was still slower, but nonetheless his ingrained reactions sparked a blur of movement, his body growing tougher with the consistency of a trusty tree as he grabbed the haft of the scythe just below the blade. The stopping force between his footing and his arm prevented it from being wedged a milimeter further without facing the resistance of his entire body.

"Valerie. Lower it." His sole eye sparked at the vampire in warning, before he directed his voice to the other man. "Shinji. You shouldn't get between a familiar and their master like that, excesses or no."

Yusho waited for the tension to regress, silently apologizing to the poor bartender for this.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 01:45:24 AM by YOLF »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: November 03, 2018, 12:31:48 AM »
Darrel and Shinji

"Tch."

Annoyed by the girl's deflection of his attack, he rushed forward, only to feel a pressure coming down on him.  He tried pushing against it but it was no use.  Even worse, it wouldn't even matter if those blades pierced his body.

Just then, a cold chill filled the air between the two girls.  A ray of blue light shot forth from Shinji's fingertips, knocking the blades off of their trajectory.  They slammed into the wall, frozen in a block of ice.  The floor beneath them began to freeze as well.

Meanwhile, fire gathered around Darrel's body, melting the ice under him.  He slammed his fists into the ground, causing the floor to snap beneath his might.  He fell through the floor, hopefully escaping the girl's psychic reach.

Tsumiko

Tsumiko's shadow raced downwards with them, snaking along the wall and splitting up then sinking back into itself, like a sickly spiderweb made of nothingness itself.  It surrounded them, and then rushed underneath them, waiting for it to fall in. The girl also pulled out a large gem, filled with an A rank spell of the air element, tossing the large glowing emerald in after them. "Verwandeln sich in Gift!" She cried out, as the gem suddenly turned a sickly shade of green, spewing a caustic, bad smelling gas to spray everywhere, filling the air of the complex.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: November 03, 2018, 12:48:01 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

On hearing the Shaman's agreement, Sakura smiled slightly, and began to chant, holding out her hand in his direction as she did so.

"Bereiten!"

"Ihre Worte wurden gehört, unsere Vereinbarung wurde getroffen. Nun werde ich Sie für immer daran binden. Ihr Wort ist Ihre Bindung, dieses Versprechen wird nicht gebrochen.

Binden, binden, binden, binden!"

As she spoke, he would feel a weird sensation in his chest as the Geas formed, binding him to the promise he had made for as long as Sakura held to her end of the bargain. And, sure enough, the effect was immediate, to the Shaman's apparent surprise. A broad smile appeared on Sakura's face as the haze began to form into the shape of her beloved Senpai, even as the Shaman complained bitterly, his intention to deceive her now obvious.

"Senpai!" Sakura shouted, excitedly. "Are you OK?"

Shirou, suddenly appearing from the weird darkness of the twilight world he had been trapped in, blinked several times, to regain his vision, before running over towards the obviously-concerned Sakura and embracing her.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you", he said.

The Shaman, meanwhile, glared angrily at Sakura, who simply smiled back, overjoyed to have her husband back.

"What, did you think I would bind myself without even ensuring your compliance?" she said.

However, she still had her side of the bargain to uphold so, reluctantly, she released her hold on Shirou. But, to her relief, Steaven had seemingly finally taken control of the situation, with Nanako's help, rejecting the Shaman. Whilst his words were slightly concerning, particularly his claim that he could dominate others without the Shaman's help, right now, just getting rid of the Shaman was enough for her, particularly since Nanako seemed willing to fulfill his needs if necessary.

"Thank you, Steaven", she said as the Shaman finally vanished, letting out a sigh of relief. "And I'm glad that you've realised that you cannot simply lie to yourself, or hide how you really feel."

"But", she added, "you do seem to be a good person. Please do not forget that."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: November 03, 2018, 02:10:11 AM »
Asmael

Before he knew it, the chains of darkness burst from the wall and wrapped all around his body, binring him and his wings like a snake, digging into his body painfully enough that it looked like it was about to crush him. "Kuh-!" He grit his teeth simply, his golden hair hid the expression in his eyes.

Could it be, that despite being an archangel, he was weakened enough that something like this would be enough to deal with him? Despite being in obvious pain, he still stood up, his body hunched over  while the chains kept eating away at him.

Farron

Units 2 and 3 watched with wide eyes. Both were valuable research subjects in their own way, and the Controller would not abide their premature destruction.

[Prioritize survival and data collection. Attempt to deescalate]

They each raised a hand and, facing each other from behind their respective subject, and said ""Wait! This is unnecessary!""

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: November 03, 2018, 03:08:40 AM »
Valerie

"What I am doing is well within my right. No, it is my duty to do so, look here."' She suddenly whipped out a piece of ancient parliament larger than herself, as it rolled out from her hand it went down to the floor and then continued all the way to the door and even out, out and away.

"It is within the contract, and it is as binding for me as it is for Hugo."' She lowered her scythe slightly during as she paused. "Now that that matter is clear, will you please not interfere when I am fulfilling my obligations Mr. Shinji, or I will be forced to take actions to ensure I can regardless of whether or not you helped earlier. Do you understand?"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 03:12:25 AM by Bern »