Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178436 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3150 on: November 04, 2018, 05:38:37 AM »
Vanny

E-Eh? What the, why was she getting so close all of a sudden. He averted his eyes, but the closer she was the more it was hard not to notice her eyes, her lips. Before his cheeks could grow pink, a finger smacked his forehead, causing an audible Ow as he rubbed it with a pout.

"Wha? What do you- oh, right. Practice huh?" He looked at her skill with earnest admiration, though he didn't show the full extent of it. This magic was remarkable, and the smell was delicious. He poked a string, though not enough to tug at it, and smiled.

So he started humming along, and funnily enough the good mood was spreading to him, not that he'd look as ridiculous making that little dance as her.... actually probably yeah. But while she was cooking her pancakes, his wolfish grin was directed elsewhere.

He tiptoed to the pantry, looked around, and furrowed his brow in disappointment as he searched through the various ingredients.

"Nope, nope, nope, jeez, what the... oh nice, onion." He held it to his eye like he just found a treasure. "Oi, mind if I help out?" He called out to her with a fierce grin.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: November 04, 2018, 03:42:28 PM »
Lily

The elemental emerged from within the dying firestorm, completely unscathed; untouched by the burning embers. It was only natural after all, a fire elemental like her couldn't be harmed by her own element. She signed, it was unfortunate that it had to come to this, but she no longer saw any other course of action as sufficient for containing this anymore.

As she came flying in, her right hand went down and grasped the hilt of her ancient blade. It was a truly beautiful piece of craftsmanship, its age far outstripped hers; but there was a sense of simplicity to its design. The maker had only cared for one thing when crafting it and Lily could not disagree with that thing.

In a blinding flash the blade was drawn, severing the ties between heaven and earth itself with a simple slash. But there was nothing simple about it, no; it was anything but. Her stance, her form; both were far beyond mortal comprehension. It tore the space between the mad beast and the blonde, ate away at it; and devoured the drones with certainty.

This wasn't the might of a God or a Demon, it was the skill of the one; the one to transcend the cycle and claim the cosmic wheel within her palm, and she had spoken.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: November 04, 2018, 04:04:23 PM »
Sakura Edelfedlt

"Huh? Help? Do I want anything? Um-" The poor girl was rather exceptionally confused. This girl---she was super hard to deal with---well...

Her eyes shot down to one of the two spears the girl was carrying around. She could feel an oppresive magical pressure akin to a noble phantasm coming from it.

"That spear-what is it?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: November 04, 2018, 05:49:23 PM »
Edelgard

Her half-lidded eyes regarded the girl's curiosity slowly. Pulling the belt over her shoulder with a leathery snap and stopping them with a metallic click, both spears were firmly strapped to her back. Edelgard ran a hand over the long haft of the anonymous weapon.

"Curious?" She asked. "It was lent to me. Can't say much."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: November 04, 2018, 06:04:26 PM »
Amanda

"I've got thing's handled over he-" She turned around and as she did, she fell completely silent; silent like the rave at the sight of the unbelievable item in his possession.

"Oh no you don't!"

Amanda suddenly jumped him with surprising ferver, clinging firmly to his back with her legs wrapped around his waist." Unhand that immediately! There won't be any damned onions in my pancakes! She tried reaching for the onion but he was just so damn tall, her boobs were rubbing all over his back in a very uncomfortable way for her as she tried her hardest to reach it. "Ahh why do you have to be so tall?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: November 04, 2018, 07:04:12 PM »
Edelgard

Her half-lidded eyes regarded the girl's curiosity slowly. Pulling the belt over her shoulder with a leathery snap and stopping them with a metallic click, both spears were firmly strapped to her back. Edelgard ran a hand over the long haft of the anonymous weapon.

"Curious?" She asked. "It was lent to me. Can't say much."

Sakura

"Leant it?" Sakura cocked her head and gave her a funny look. "By who-never mind... If you let me take a look I'll consider helping you with whatever you need strong people for."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: November 04, 2018, 07:39:58 PM »
Edelgard

She seemed to think on this for a second. Then she pulled the spear from her back, and stepped forward, presenting it horizontal to the ground, until it was an inch from the girl's body. Her grip of steel confidently held it there.

"I'll hold it. But you can look."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: November 04, 2018, 08:08:22 PM »
Edelgard

She seemed to think on this for a second. Then she pulled the spear from her back, and stepped forward, presenting it horizontal to the ground, until it was an inch from the girl's body. Her grip of steel confidently held it there.

"I'll hold it. But you can look."

Sakura

Sakura nodded. It seemed reasonable, they barely knew each other. She reached out and touched it, examining the brilliant magical artifact. It was a work of art; a masterpiece. She looked at it with glistening eyes, wishing she could meet the person who'd made this. It was different from a noble phantasm, distinct: she was pretty sure this was the original copy of-of whatever it was.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: November 05, 2018, 02:07:43 AM »
Steaven and Family

The bodies on the floor slowly rose, each person rubbing their head.  The count slowly approached the group, his head going around like a child discovering a new place.  "W-what happened?  Is he gone?"

Steaven began shrinking down to his lanky teenage form.  By the time the count registered him, he had lost all of his fur, height and musculature.  As long as no one said anything, the count would not know that the Shaman was the one to activate the transformation.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: November 05, 2018, 02:30:38 AM »
Valantine, Darell and Shinji

An ice cold voice pierced the tension.  "You forgot about me.  How insulting," the girl said, the icy ground below them starting to freeze their feet.  If the girl's did not move, their legs would be frozen.  However, they would have to beware of the floor.  It was essentially an ice rink now.

"ACK!"  Darrel yelled in pain, the gas burning his lunges.  Valantine herself fell to the ground, screaming in pain.  She too was helpless before the gas.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: November 05, 2018, 02:35:22 AM »
Betty

What is she doing?!  D-do adults really act like that? she thought, holding her hand over her mouth.  For some reason, this looked uncomfortable, like something she wasn't supposed to see.  It really bothered her.

"Hey!  Get off of him!" she yelled, running up to the raven haired girl.  She began pounding on her butt in protest, trying to get her to come down.  "He can have the food if he wants!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: November 05, 2018, 02:52:19 AM »
Valantine, Darell and Shinji

An ice cold voice pierced the tension.  "You forgot about me.  How insulting," the girl said, the icy ground below them starting to freeze their feet.  If the girl's did not move, their legs would be frozen.  However, they would have to beware of the floor.  It was essentially an ice rink now.

"ACK!"  Darrel yelled in pain, the gas burning his lunges.  Valantine herself fell to the ground, screaming in pain.  She too was helpless before the gas.

Thea

Fortunately for Thea it didn't take too much effort to will herself to hover over the ground. It did take that kind of effort to create a flat platform of telekinetic force beneath Tsumiko's feet for her to stand on too. And it made containing the gas so that it stayed in the building to full effect... troublesome. She chose the option that didn't involve getting frostbite on her feet.

"You do seem rather forgettable."

A little pain would keep the enemy distracted. Also irritation.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: November 05, 2018, 04:25:35 AM »
Edelgard

Her attention to the weapon wasn't the wide-eyed curiosity of an ignorant person. There was magic about her, too. But how powerful, really? "Are you a caster?" She asked, tilting her head. Edelgard's animalistically sharp pupils seemed to be stuck on the girl's own face, as if trying to see through her. "Great one? You look like you know things."

She couldn't blame anyone with the sense to be impressed by the spear. Her sensibility aside, its strength was obvious from holding it. Anyone who looked deeper would surely see more.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: November 05, 2018, 10:37:25 PM »
Tsumiko

A gas mask quickly materialized over Tsumiko's face as she tossed another gem into the fray. A second gas mask appeared in her off hand, which she tossed at Thea. She trusted she'd know what to do with it.

After tossing it, she snapped her fingers, qilling another hundred or so swords into existance which hurtled towards the woman with frightening speed. "Thea!" She yelled out.

Meanwhile, her shadow quickly made its way throughout the entire complex, coating every surface with its taint. It made a beeline towards both of the Valentine's, moving to absorb them within herself.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: November 05, 2018, 10:40:05 PM »
Edelgard

Her attention to the weapon wasn't the wide-eyed curiosity of an ignorant person. There was magic about her, too. But how powerful, really? "Are you a caster?" She asked, tilting her head. Edelgard's animalistically sharp pupils seemed to be stuck on the girl's own face, as if trying to see through her. "Great one? You look like you know things."

She couldn't blame anyone with the sense to be impressed by the spear. Her sensibility aside, its strength was obvious from holding it. Anyone who looked deeper would surely see more.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura paused for a minute before nodding. She still felt weird about just announcing her status to people. Usually she got disrespect from doing so. "Yes, I'm a powerful magic user." She nodded, waiting for a responce. She didn't want to talk too much and confuse this girl.