Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178500 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3165 on: November 05, 2018, 11:08:37 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura and Shirou sighed as Nanako ran off once more, zipping over to Steaven's still-sleeping brother and the Count. Then, finally, the two of them awoke, just as Steaven began to return to his normal, human form.

"Yes, he's gone now", Sakura said.

"There seem to have been a few things you forgot to tell us about Steaven", Shirou said, his eyes narrowing slightly.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: November 05, 2018, 11:19:04 PM »
Nanako

Nanako, realizing that the time had come for discussion about what the Count had been withholding, zipped over next to Shirou, arms crossed under her chest as she gave the Count a stern look and a firm nod.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: November 05, 2018, 11:22:12 PM »
Thugs

By the time the girl threw her gem, Shinji had already made her move.  Pointing her finger at the ground, a beam fired from her finger tips, conuring a wall of ice.  As she moved that finger towards the ceiling, the new wall followed until the entire room was sealed off by ice.  The blades pierced the wall, but were unable to shatter it.

Meanwhile, bullets rained down from the ceiling, punching holes in the fragile wood.  Behind the ice at the end of the room, the door crept open, revealing Valentine's form.  "I see why we didn't hear back from Jackie and Jill," she said, pointing her minigun at the ground and firing on the shadows.  "You two messed up because you were playing around.  Lets kill them quick and get this over with.  I've got a husband to kill."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: November 05, 2018, 11:37:23 PM »
Aruna

"Don't underestimate him!" she yelled, pointing the tip of her sword to his throat.  Despite her vengeful, almost fearful tone, she had an enormous smile on her face.  The taste of his magic was absolutely intoxicating.  He had to be the real deal.  Mana was far tastier than souls, but this was just disgustingly good, the kind of flavor that had to be bad for you.  But if this was truly an archangel, the energy she sapped from him would fuel her for weeks!

"The only reason I managed to capture him is his own hubris.  These monsters are powerful malicious creatures who can end entire cities with the flick of their fingers!  Why should I let him live!?"

Asmael

The archangel struggled, almost kneeling from the pain while standing upright. The feeling of being drained like this was almost too much, there was so little he could do in front of such filthy power. Shivers ran through his entire being,  until his body relaxed completely.

Something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong. The energy she was suckling onto was starting to feel almost too good, in an intoxicating, abnormal manner. As if it were some sweet poison. Time almost seemed to grow slower from how good it was feeling, to the point her reactions were temporarily dulled by this blessed bliss.

"If I were such a monster, shouldn't you heed your own advice?" His voice was laced in bitter mockery. She wasn't wrong, on the contrary. Of all those in this universe, there was no soul more wicked and sinful than his own, and as soon as he uttered those words a blinding light ripped from his body, dawning onto their bodies and souls like the rising sun.

With a single flap of his wings, the chains were sundered as if they were paper, and a shock-wave blew everything away from him with such force, the nearby walls and windows shattered as his holy power exploded. His body had risen far above the roof, and was glowing so bright it was painful to behold. Just what kind of expression did he have beneath this blinding light?

Farron

They were getting amazing data from this, but it would be better if they didn't have to cover their eyes now. It was however necessary.

[Registering disruption of personality simulations. Accuracy has diminished by 0.5 percent. Prioritize avoidinng unnecessary ego contamination]

Units 2 and 3 weren't even sure what they could do with magic that wouldn't result in further escalation, and so they put some more distance between themselves and the observation subjects, leaping several meters away in opposite directions. "You are both just making this worse!" Unit 2 shouted at them as she went.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: November 06, 2018, 01:05:26 AM »
Aruna

"Damn it!" she said, cursing herself for not using the spikes.  She should have skewered him.  Instead, she got greedy.  She wasn't built for combat and she didn't setup an escape portal.  This was the end for her.

As she stared up at that evil light, a single thought came to mind, one that spilled from her lips.  "Yeah your right.  I should have taken my own advice.  I should have skewered you.  If you will, may I have a moment to make peace before I die?"

She turned to the two girls.  "I'm sorry.  I know you still think he is a rational being but... well, i'm sorry I got you into this."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: November 06, 2018, 02:02:00 AM »
Asmael

Within the blinding light of justice, his figure seemed pitch black as the night. And yet, the more that one looked at the black center of the sun, the more a hint of an expression could almost be noticed. Its eyes looked sad, full of pity, and his smile was that of a gentle savior. There was truly no malice in this being, none at all, and yet the heavenly wings, whose feathers were like swords, were stretched wide and poised to shower down an impending doom.

Black strands of his hair's shadow whipped around his face, and he smiled reassuringly. "Do not be so grim. To be frank, I don't like battling. The sound of the bodies bursting, the smell of death, the moans of anguish and outcries of sorrow all only bring great pain to me."

To stretch his wings so, to fly above the war-fields and scatter death, to look down on everything, no matter how horrifying. How many years, how many eons did they think he had to endure such a torment? There was no deception to this, he truly detested battle. He truly loathed to raise a weapon. And once, he was merely a weak and meek archangel, one who did not even inherit the power of light, flight or strength of his brethren. A weakling who could not even kill an insect.

So when did that change? When- but did that even matter, when considering one as old as him. The holy sun only had to smile once to reveal the depths of his intent, his love, his pain, his madness. Amidst al these emotions, there was only the gentle, warm embrace of superiority, the view of one who looks down on his foe with naught but pity.

"However, killing a Demon is another story. That's the duty and pride of the Seven Archangels, and my father's wish." And with that grim reminder, he raised his hand with a fatalistic grace.

"Farewell, may you be reborn into a just soul."

And thus, a hundred sacred feathers, each large enough to be wielded as a weapon, descended in the span of a second. These hundreds of blades were now carpeting the area with the fervor of a holy sword, shattering and piercing into whatever was in their way with burning passion. There was no escape, there could be none, from this angle, from this intensity. A single volley would be sure death for a demon.

But he missed.

Out of the hundred blades, which now painted the battlefield with a scalding white, not a single so much as grazed the demon.

"My, my. I must have underestimated you. To think you would avoid my strongest attack." He said simply, while the light slowly began to dim and the black silhouette returned to its original resemblance.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 02:03:55 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: November 06, 2018, 02:54:19 AM »
Edelgard

She nodded her understanding. "Is that all?" The forsaken asked, leaning in more as if to smell her. "Can I test you, after this? Curious."

Yusho

"Erm, sure." Yusho responded to the nervous bartender. He attempted to smile comfortingly, but the dragon-blooded's expression scrunched up in an awkward manner looking at the paper Valerie was touting and its bold, demanding letters. That was possibly the most disgusting list of crimes he'd seen outside of the Rolls of the Anathema, maybe even including those. It was sombering, and terrible, but considering the latter were certainly not wholly reliable, this sounded a little unbelievable.

"For a terrible criminal, you seem to allow him a lot of freedom," Yusho commented. It didn't look great on her to abuse a charge when his shiftiness was her responsibility to begin with. He looked to the creature in question...

And winced, when he noticed its absence. "Damn, he's slippery."
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 04:08:10 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: November 06, 2018, 08:47:55 PM »
The count

The old man glanced over the group and their disapproving glares once last time before sighing.  "I understand," he said.  "You want answers right?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: November 06, 2018, 10:54:22 PM »
Valerie

The long bundle of papers that was the endless stream of contract binding the Vampire King; rolled itself back up, retracting from somewhere beyond the door in the blink of an eye. Se turned around and sat down with a loud snort; as if to declare that she'd rather drive the monk through the bar than answer him after his insinuation.

"Do you serve blood in this establishment?" She asked the bartender that had just returned. Maybe the escaped criminal would incarcerate himself eventually if she just ignored it, it couldn't be that bad right?

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: November 06, 2018, 11:35:56 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou nodded, still frowning.

"Yes, there are a few things we would like you to explain."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: November 07, 2018, 12:02:47 AM »
Azar

"It is true. I was rather majestic in my prime. In all of my existence I have had but one equal! Only one being strong enough to drive me to the edge of desperation, to drive me to solutions I had never considered before." The table began to smolder as he was lost in his memories. "Defeat... for the first time in eons I felt vulnerable. For the first time I was the challenger, the underdog, my powers had been surpassed and now I had to chase after my foe!"

His burning gaze returned to the present. "I may have lost, but my failure produced a greater reward. I have not been challenged so often since I was a child. True conflict-- it is a good thing to have! But I'm rambling, and while the resplendent voice of Azar the Almighty is without equal you wished to talk business."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: November 07, 2018, 12:03:23 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl nodded firmly as well with a small 'Hmph!', the motion sending her chest bouncing slightly.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: November 07, 2018, 01:05:33 AM »
The count

The count released a small grown, furrowing his brow and curling his fist.  "I take it then that you found out about the manwolf transformation?  Yes, its true.  This family are each born with the ability to access a monster form known colloquially as a manwolf.  We were not however born with the ability to use magic, nor is anyone close to this family a practitioner."

The count stared down at the ground, as if what he was about to say was hard to put into words.  "St-the shaman awakened Steaven's manwolf transformation earlier than is typical in this family.  Typically it is able to be accessed at age 18 to 20, but the magical abilities might have brought out the change sooner."

Steaven shook his head.  "The shaman wanted to grant my wish of catching up to my brothers.... I think."

Locke stood up and sauntered over, hugging his abdomen and said,  "Is he gone for good?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: November 07, 2018, 01:24:32 AM »
Bartender

The male bartender raised his eyebrow, unsure if she was serious.  "I am afraid we don't serve blood," he said in a deadpan tone, trying his best to mask any sarcasm that could come out of his mouth.  It was relatively convincing.  "But if you want, you might be able to ask a hospital for some maybe?"

He was not going to go to a damned hospital and get her blood samples.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: November 07, 2018, 02:26:13 AM »
Vanny

Madness, what was  this madness.  He was starting to feel really hot and bothered by this scandalous behavior, sort of. Actually he kinda liked it. "You know, I'm not going to stop you but you shouldn't be doing this in front of the kids..."

And so, he got up effortlessly, dragging the girl up with his gigantic body much to her dismay and flipped her like a pancake with nothing but the pressure of his flexing muscles. She landed flawlessly onto the warm bed that was his arm, as if they were already married.

"If you're going to keep teasing me, don't blame me if I bite back cutiepie." He grinned at her and put her down, patting her head. "No onions then. So ham? Or potatoes. Ham and potato cakes? I don't wanna take advantage of ya, so the least I can do is cook a little bite or two to pay you back. Got anything you'd prefer?"