Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178349 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3180 on: November 07, 2018, 04:56:26 AM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger watched with no small amount of amusement, blonde hair now soaked and dripping behind her like a curtain, as a figure in the crow's nest spotted her. It wasn't long after before the ship sunk out of sight, Charlotte cocking an eyebrow.

Huh. The ship can do it too.

And just like that, it broke the surf again, sending water spraying down on the unblinking cowgirl as the cannons leveled at her. With the thundercrack of the cannons came another from one of Charlotte's guns, her other hand occupied with keeping her hat on her head as her quickdraw let off rounds meant to deflect the cannonballs sailing straight for her and the ones that threatened to punch through the roof of the structure. Not that it mattered too much to her in particular about the fancy cars, but it would be nice if she didn't have to worry about the idiot hog-tied on her bike.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: November 07, 2018, 02:30:31 PM »
Amanda

The mage actually pouted as her head was patted, not because she was feeling bad for her actions; well she was feeling bad but not for her own actions. She gradually broke down into a cute girlish giggle fit, and held her tummy that felt like it wanted to escape her body. "You, you didn't think.... I wasn't flirting with you, you dummy.  But if you wanna be useful then make something really meaty, I'm staaaaarved." Meanwhile the cooking had continued to play it in the background, despite Amanda's predicament.

"Oh and will you calm down Betty or else I'll feed you nothing but vegetables."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: November 07, 2018, 07:55:38 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

The two of them sighed at the man's words. It was clear that the situation was rather painful for him but, at the same time, they knew that his failure to inform them of Steaven's ability had put them in potential danger.

"I understand that it's difficult", Sakura said, kindly, "but why didn't you tell us? It was important information that could have gotten us hurt or even killed."

Shirou, meanwhile, turned to address Locke.

"I hope so", he said, unsure how to answer the question fully without giving away Steaven's secret.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: November 08, 2018, 01:32:39 AM »
The Count

The count rubbed the back of his head, clearly ashamed of his actions.  "Quite frankly, I assumed you would die.  In truth, we needed a "sacrifice" to appease the shaman so that he did not turn on us.  His necromancy is too strong for us, and would cost too many resources to fight properly.  Quite frankly, our family is in a precious position as well.  I apologize..."

Locke put his hand on his neck, cracking it as his skull rolled around.  "I tried to get you guys to leave.  I didn't agree with the count's plan.  It doesn't matter now.  It sounds like you defeated him for a while."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: November 08, 2018, 01:42:58 AM »
Jalut

His kick was vicious, enough to crack the barrier, but wasn't enough. Tch. He clicked his tongue as the light got in his way, forcing him to start shielding his eyes with his elbow a little. And his prey got farther from his reach by the second. It couldn't be helped, looks like he'd have to use that goddamn technique. Heeeheheheheh~

As his body began to fall, he swung his weapon with a booming shock-wave, clearing the view. "Pwahhh, much better." He grinned as two massive dark wings were revealed, stretching behind his back like a bat, swooping forth with the grace of the devil towards his prize. This was just too rich, what a fucking joke, he couldn't even laugh at that without wanting to cry.

Soaring the skies, the knight poised his lance to strike the foe with impunity and kept booming forth to meet her charge. "Hah! Lo and behold, done fucking around are we? If that's the case... try harder!"

"SERPENTINE FURY OF THE HYDRA!!"

And so, an avalanche of strikes flew out of his frame to shatter his prey as he moved down. No, this flurry was different, this was no ordinary joust any longer, but a battle between heaven and hell. The divine godslayer or the demonic hurricane, who would come on top? Somehow, the weapon seemed to coil and gain speed with each thrust like a seven headed serpent twisting and turning and striking from every angle with thunderous force, gaining further reach as if it took a life of its own!

But a crimson slash cut in-between the two, causing his eyes to widen and his whole body to leap back out of reflex. He recoiled from the shock and power, and flapped back furiously in order to reposition himself.

"Why... why must you impede my path?! WHY!? GRAHHHH! I'M DONE WITH THIS, YOU DAMN GREMLIN!"

He was this close to just leaving. This close.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 04:53:06 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: November 08, 2018, 01:47:07 AM »
Betty

All the sudden, Betty changed her tone.  Folding her arms and forming the meanest pout she could, she said, "See Vanny!  These are why my lessons are important.  Now i'm going to wait in the kitchen.  You two can play in here, im going to go back to the living room!"

And with that, she strode out towards the living room, imitating that weird walk the girl was doing earlier.  She really didn't have the hips for it though and she fell on her face at the door.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: November 08, 2018, 01:48:47 AM »
Nanako

There was a brief moment of silence during which Nanako had gone entirely still. Then the moment broke and the table and most of the chairs were sent flying into the opposing wall with a single kick as Nanako zipped up to the Count, mere inches separating them.

"For his sake, you're getting out of this without a scratch from me," Nanako said simply, "When I drop by here again, it'll be to see Steaven, and definitely not you."

With that, she zipped back and out the window, gone before the sound of shattered glass or cracked flooring could register.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: November 08, 2018, 02:09:38 AM »
Edelgard

She nodded her understanding. "Is that all?" The forsaken asked, leaning in more as if to smell her. "Can I test you, after this? Curious."

Sakura Matou

She nodded. "Test, sure. I don't mind sparring with you. You seem nice enough." She looked rather inhuman, which made Sakura curious still. Even though she knew there were all sorts of creatures in this "Nexus," It was still weird physically meeting them and talking to them. Was she going to find dwarves and elves right out of the Lord of the Rings next?

Still, she kept her composure and smiled.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: November 08, 2018, 07:05:19 PM »
Jalut

His kick was vicious, enough to crack the barrier, but wasn't enough. Tch. He clicked his tongue as the light got in his way, forcing him to start shielding his eyes with his elbow a little. And his prey got farther from his reach by the second. It couldn't be helped, looks like he'd have to use that goddamn technique. Heeeheheheheh~

As his body began to fall, he swung his weapon with a booming shock-wave, clearing the view. "Pwahhh, much better." He grinned as two massive dark wings were revealed, stretching behind his back like a bat, swooping forth with the grace of the devil towards his prize. This was just too rich, what a fucking joke, he couldn't even laugh at that without wanting to cry.

Soaring the skies, the knight poised his lance to strike the foe with impunity and kept booming forth to meet her charge. "Hah! Lo and behold, done fucking around are we? If that's the case... try harder!"

"SERPENTINE FURY OF THE HYDRA!!"

And so, an avalanche of strikes flew out of his frame to shatter his prey as he moved down. No, this flurry was different, this was no ordinary joust any longer, but a battle between heaven and hell. The divine godslayer or the demonic hurricane, who would come on top? Somehow, the weapon seemed to coil and gain speed with each thrust like a seven headed serpent twisting and turning and striking from every angle with thunderous force, gaining further reach as if it took a life of its own!

But a crimson slash cut in-between the two, causing his eyes to widen and his whole body to leap back out of reflex. He recoiled from the shock and power, and flapped back furiously in order to reposition himself.

"Why... why must you impede my path?! WHY!? GRAHHHH! I'M DONE WITH THIS, YOU DAMN GREMLIN!"

He was this close to just leaving. This close.

Noel Vermillion

Noel stopped in shock as he grew wings. This was clearly disadvantageous for her, and her drones glowed blue for a second, releasing four large blasts that would surely put an end to this madness.

At least, that's what was supposed to have happened. For it was at that moment when Lily swung her great sword and pierced the heavens themselves.
Noel shielded herself from the wind the swordswoman released. She stopped in her tracks, her enigmatic hair fluttering behind her as the wind from the great slash momentarily seperated the two of them. Was this girl trying to attack her or protect her? Noel didn't know. She didn't know why they were really fighting, but now that it had come to this, there was no stopping here. "Arrow of Heaven!" She cried out. A great crackling ball of electricity launched forth from her chest, hurtling towards the flying hellspawn in front of her as she conjured four more drones. They continued firing at him, circling around and attempting to distract him.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: November 08, 2018, 07:55:48 PM »
Lily

Kill.

KillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKillKill

Blasting fire, the heaven's torn asunder; the Earth shaking and the waves roaring. More more more and yet more. They filled up to their brim and were then brutally smashed. But from their ashes, new life arose, filling the cracks, filling it all until nothing was left. Then they were smashed again, the cycle of life continued.

Life and death.

Two sides of the same coin, Yin and Yang; polar opposites yet one in the same. All meaningless before the wrath of her blade. A cold tempered flame, chilling to the bone yet searing hotter than lava itself. Distance was meaningless, with one step, that lasted an eternity; or was it infinite steps taken in an instant? It was meaningless to ponder because she was there, just there; and her blade-

KILL

« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:03:17 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: November 09, 2018, 12:22:15 AM »
Thea

She snapped the mask on with one nimble hand. "On it!" came her distorted voice from the mask. Her other hand reached out at first with the intention of following up on Tsumiko's plan, but a moment's precognitive intuition flashed through her mind! A threat... and so a wall of telekinetic force imposed itself in front of them to catch the barrage of bullets pushing through her partner's shadows.

"An interesting weapon. I think I'll examine it once we've dealt with them!"

The bullets returned to their origin with just as much force behind them as they arrived.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:51:10 AM by Aiden »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: November 09, 2018, 01:31:07 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

On hearing the count's words, a look of incredulous anger came over the faces of both the Emiyas. But, whilst Shirou was merely mad at the deception and the way the man had intended to use them, and especially Sakura, as sacrifices, his wife was absolutely livid. Both of them were shocked and slightly startled by the sound of the table and chairs flying into the wall opposite them, but it did nothing to reduce Sakura's anger and, after Nanako had exited through a nearby window, Sakura spoke up.

"What?", she shouted, her fury obvious in her voice. "So, let me get this straight, you're saying that you planned on leaving us to die to save yourself a bit of money, and somehow all you can say is sorry?"

Then, she turned towards Locke.

"And what do you mean, it doesn't matter?" she shouted, now almost screaming. "He planned to sacrifice us to the Shaman. He was going to murder my husband, all to save himself some 'resources'. How the hell does that not matter?"

With that, Sakura reached into her pocket and pulled out a pistol, aiming it directly at the count.

"Give me one reason why we shouldn't just kill you right now", she continued, still clearly angry. "You are nothing more than scum, the world would be better-off without people like you."

Sighing, Shirou summoned up his swords and moved next to Sakura, ensuring that she could not easily be targetted. However, whilst he was prepared to fight if necessary, he had no desire to harm the man, as disgraceful as his conduct had been.

"Sakura", he said, softly, his own anger nevertheless evident in his voice. "Please, calm down. Killing him won't change anything."

For a moment, Sakura began calm down but, as she did, Shirou addressed the count.

"She is right, though. Your conduct was utterly reprehensible, and all you have offered us is a single word of apology. An apology like that might be acceptable for an accident, but it is not an acceptable response to attempted murder", he said.

"And, aside from that, how can we be sure you will not do it again?" he added. "For that matter, how many bodyguards did you sacrifice before us? How many people have you sent to their deaths to protect your wealth and your reputation? How many people have you lied to in order to con them into risking their lives for your benefit?"

Now, he too was starting to get angry. And Sakura, hearing his words, had started to become even more agitated, her finger hovering dangerously close to the trigger.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: November 09, 2018, 02:31:06 AM »
Jalut

The moment the drones appeared, he barrel-rolled forward and the massive lance spun like a gale, while avoiding the electric attack with the grace of a butterfly he struck with the fury of a war elephant. The moment the drones appeared, the hellish halberd shot from all sides like rainfall, piercing the drones with its murderous range and preparing a final thrust. She was quick, yet his strength gave him the edge to close the gap.  But just as he was about to finish her off, he felt another chill down his spine. In a flash  the halberd spun back to his blind spot and he blocked the ghastly slash, sending sparks flying with a boom as he was thrown off feet away.

What!?

He gritted his teeth, decelerating his fall, but his eyes widened when he noticed that despite blocking the blow his carapace was cut, spewing darkness as if it were a bloody fog.

What the hell. What was she? His mouth was gaping wide open before her kiling intent, his body paralyzed by a strange feeling. "You're wide open brat!" He howled before charging to deliver a tempest of wild slashes at her, he wouldn't let her get an inch beyond his range again.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:33:41 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: November 09, 2018, 04:15:54 PM »
The count

There wasn't even a moment to think.  A loud bang, like a gunshot echoed through the room and the counts head turned to see the table shattered to pierces against the wall.  When returned to face the group, he was staring down an angry glare from the "pet."  She said something in a vengeful tone but he couldn't hear it.  It was too fast.

Wait what?  What just happened? he thought blinking.

Next thing he knew, the purple haired girl was screaming at him, aiming a gun directly at him.  It was crazy how the fear of death suddenly increased focus.  All the sudden, despite how confused he was, he could hear Sakura clearly, demanding why he should be allowed to live.  Yet, he couldn't command his lips to move.  Nothing could possibly save his skin, not now.

Locke stood between the count, holding his hands into the air in surrender.  "Its alright because you won," he said.  "If the shaman is gone, no one will have to go through this again.  Besides, Steaven is safe now.  You achieved what you set out to do, save a child from the people who wanted to hurt him.  You are a hero to him and I don't think he will ever forget that."

Steaven wasn't sure to be scared, embarrassed, longing or vengeful.  On one hand, Nanako had left in a fit of rage.  He didn't even get to say goodbye.  On the other, the count was going to use these people, get them killed for his sake.  He strangely enough didn't care much about the old body guards, but he recognized just how messed up this situation was.  In this moment, he was drinking in Sakura's wrath and he had zero problems with her pulling the trigger.

But then...

If she did pull the trigger, what would that accomplish?  She would just be killing his family, as the shaman, no as he was going to do before they stopped him.  But then again, maybe they deserved to die the whole time.  He was just following his instincts, and she was following hers.

At last, the count managed to think of something.  "M-money!  I can pay you!  I did promise to pay you after all!  A-and if you keep quiet, I can give you a bonus!  Hell, you can even have the squirrel girl's share since she left!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: November 09, 2018, 04:27:14 PM »
Outside Count Mann's Mansion

A cute young blonde woman was making her way to the front door of the impressive villa, completely unaware of the the drama going on inside as she approached. She hadn't really planned on going out today, but something had caught her attention, something very juicy. It had been circulating for a while now in the rumor mill that the Count's family had been under assault by some vengeful spirit, or perhaps it was a magician? The rumors were quite unclear on that part. But that's why she was here, no one had thought to go to the source directly and ask them, no one but her.

So being completely unaware of what was going on inside, she rang the door bell.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:28:37 PM by Bern »