Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179601 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3225 on: November 11, 2018, 07:41:39 PM »
Locke

Charm?  That would make sense if it was the body guards, but the families?  Who is "he?"  he thought to himself, even as his eyes drifted away from her face and down towards her breasts.  It was one thing to see them hanging out like with Nanako, but it was another to notice them pushing shirt fabric like that.  Surely she didn't mean she seduced it out of whomever "him" was.

"Oh really?" he said, folding his arms in disapproval.  "What did he tell you?  If you strong armed him the same way you tried to with me, I can't imagine it was all that charming.  What is the Shaman problem more specifically."

Just because a rumor went around, didn't mean she knew anything that could harm her.  Actually, it might be possible to give her fake answers once they got in to get rid of her depending on what she knew.  Most importantly, she had to make sure she didn't make any sort of connection to Steaven.  He was just not ready for this kind of media attention.  Thats what older brothers like him were for.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: November 11, 2018, 08:06:12 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura glared at him in response to his suggestion, not for a minute trusting that he would actually bother to pay them a fair amount or, indeed, at all, if they left before confirming that the money was in the account. However, before she could respond, she heard Steaven approach, pulling them into a hug and thanking them for their help. Immediately, Sakura's mood lightened, her anger at the count's behaviour dimmed by the reminder of what they had achieved. Even if the count's motives and actions were well beyond acceptable, the fact remained that they had saved an innocent child, and put him back on the right path.

So, the two of them responded by putting their arms around the child, and hugging him back.

"It was no problem", Sakura said, softly, her anger gone. "We're just glad to have been able to help."

However, the situation still had to be resolved so, still holding onto Steaven, she spoke up.

"I'd much rather if we could check the payment has been made before we leave", she said.

"Yes, me too", Shirou added. "And, besides, we've not agreed on just how much extra you're going to pay to make up for your deceit and willingness to sacrifice our lives."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: November 11, 2018, 09:08:39 PM »
Jeanne

An amused grin flashed by as she caught him peeking on her chest, it was rather endearing; that despite all his posturing, her charm so to say was undeniably having an effect on him. It made her want to tease him more, by not anwering the questions properly and by continuing the blossoming skinship between them. "He didn't tell me how cute~ you are. Could it be you're the middle son Locke?" The lighting made her aquamarine eyes glint with a barely restrained curiosity.

She leaned forward some more; their bodies almost touching know. He looked rather fit, but then again she was no slouch either. He'd probably beat her in a direct physical confrontation but part of her was yearning to try. It's been some time since she'd been confronted like this by someone her own age.

"How about this, if I beat you at wrestling, you'll let me in...." She left it open to allow him room to set up conditions of his own, but with how built he was; he probably wouldn't decline a challenge like this. Maybe he'd even underestimate her and go easy, since she was a girl.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 09:12:36 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: November 11, 2018, 09:51:31 PM »
The count

"Look, I had this app made by some programmers I hired," he said, wiping the sweat off his brow. "It can send you the money you need through safe reliable channels.  How much do you want?"

Feeling the warm bodies against his made him feel good, almost like a mother and father.  That was a strange sentiment considering he was just trying to kill them earlier. It was even weirder considering he could barely remember his mother and father. Steaven stared at the count, wondering how this conversation would play out.

Locke

At this point, Locke was starting to associate big boobs with a strange feeling.  It could only be described as apprehension with a ray of hope.

He continued to stare at her breasts, this time more obviously now as only inches remained between his torso and her chest.  Taking a small step back he said, "Are you sure you want to do this?  I am a lot bigger than you know.  If we are doing this and I win, i'm going to make you leave empty handed.  Oh and I think i'll take your number too."

It would be nice to have someone who works for a pesky news organization like this.  There was one thing he was worried about though.  This girl was way too confident.  Maybe she had some inhuman strength like Nanako, something that would allow her to get the upper-hand here.  If she was that strong, he would be in trouble.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: November 11, 2018, 10:11:22 PM »
Jeanne

The blonde reporter completely froze, for a second she showed no reaction besides blinking. Then her jaw dropped and both hands covered her mouth in exagurated surprise. "You, you... you want me yo walk away from n-n-naked!!" She squealed at the last word, despite the over the top way she was acting or maybe because of it; it totally looked like she was just acting.

She closed the distance he created in a single step, and prevented any further retreat by catching him in an embrace. "I had no idea you were so perverted~ That would surely make for a wonderful story, don't you think?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: November 11, 2018, 10:29:19 PM »
Nanako

A couple city blocks passed under the squirrel girl before she slowed down enough to grab a ledge without shattering it. From the the squirrel girl scampered along the walls, fingers easily finding holds as she zipped along. Nanako felt a little bad about not saying goodbye to Steaven, but it was a bit too late now, with that exit. Resolving to go back sooner rather than later, the squirrel girl turned her attention to more important things. Like getting money, shelter, and clothes that weren't her ring outfit, though those probably wouldn't come in that order.

Then her train of thought was derailed when she spotted a blonde in a red dress. A really cute blonde at that. Not to mention how the outfit showed off her legs and her tits. There might have been something to be said about overly showy outfits, but Nanako felt like she shouldn't be the one to say it. She could definitely say hi though. With that in mind, the squirrel girl leaped off the building she was hanging off of and landed nimbly near by before zipping on over.

"Heya there," she said brightly, making not attempt to disguise that she was looking Nero over, ears twitching and tail swishing curiously, "You new here too?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: November 11, 2018, 10:51:11 PM »
Azar

He carelessly waved a hand and the room grew little warmer. "A day, a decade, a millennia, they might as well be the same for someone as experienced as I." The warmth in his voice was like how one would speak to a child who considered an hour as a long time. "But you said you had work to be done. Mercenary work. Who are your enemies? Who are the fools you would have me destroy!" A gout of fire spilled out from his mouth in excitement.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: November 11, 2018, 11:10:50 PM »
Nanako

A couple city blocks passed under the squirrel girl before she slowed down enough to grab a ledge without shattering it. From the the squirrel girl scampered along the walls, fingers easily finding holds as she zipped along. Nanako felt a little bad about not saying goodbye to Steaven, but it was a bit too late now, with that exit. Resolving to go back sooner rather than later, the squirrel girl turned her attention to more important things. Like getting money, shelter, and clothes that weren't her ring outfit, though those probably wouldn't come in that order.

Then her train of thought was derailed when she spotted a blonde in a red dress. A really cute blonde at that. Not to mention how the outfit showed off her legs and her tits. There might have been something to be said about overly showy outfits, but Nanako felt like she shouldn't be the one to say it. She could definitely say hi though. With that in mind, the squirrel girl leaped off the building she was hanging off of and landed nimbly near by before zipping on over.

"Heya there," she said brightly, making not attempt to disguise that she was looking Nero over, ears twitching and tail swishing curiously, "You new here too?"

Nero

Having regained her composure, the disheveled Empress scampered down the stairs back to street level, only to be greeted by a girl positively asking for attention. Her attention. A single glance upon her outfit and expression revealed to the Empress a true brethren, and so she immediately jumped into a hearty embrace, rubbing herself all over the squirrel girl as if to one-up her leering looks imediately.

"Umu! Indeed i am, and well too!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: November 11, 2018, 11:19:47 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl might have been elated as the blonde embraced her enthusiastically, but something very important just registered. Something she'd not really noticed while looking her over. The blonde hugging her stank. Like, really stank. And she was sticky too.

Making up her mind in short order, Nanako wrapped her hands around the blonde and ran off for the nearest bath house.

"Great to hear, but I'm getting you to a bath first," the squirrel girl said, "I'm Nanako."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: November 11, 2018, 11:40:44 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl might have been elated as the blonde embraced her enthusiastically, but something very important just registered. Something she'd not really noticed while looking her over. The blonde hugging her stank. Like, really stank. And she was sticky too.

Making up her mind in short order, Nanako wrapped her hands around the blonde and ran off for the nearest bath house.

"Great to hear, but I'm getting you to a bath first," the squirrel girl said, "I'm Nanako."

Nero

Suddenly getting picked up like an urgent package, Nero decided to simply enjoy the ride toward one of the places she had been wondering about; Indeed, this city had large baths! Ah, sweet, sweet civilisation! As much as she adored the citizen's seed, walking around in it a whole day it indeed started taking a toll on the nose.
"Umu! I am Nero, take me there, lass!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: November 11, 2018, 11:50:35 PM »
Nanako

It didn't take them long to arrive, Nanako zipping in through the doors and emerging in what felt like a new world of heat, humidity, and warm water. Finding a conveniently empty section of the bath, Nanako proceeded to dunk her new friend into the water, not having much of an idea where to start on undressing Nero.

"Alright, we're here," she said, sliding into the water herself and relaxing, "Ah, so much nicer than the pond I got dunked earlier."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: November 12, 2018, 12:19:22 AM »
Nero
Melting in the heavenly waters, Nero casually let go of her tattered dress, letting it float away.

"My, this is heaven~ Quite different from the therma back home, but it sure hits the spot~"

Letting her enormous chest naturally float slightly above water level, the girl floated in the bath content like a fish in the water.

"...You got dunked in a lake?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: November 12, 2018, 12:49:40 AM »
Nanako

"Not quite a lake, but still a body of water," Nanako said, quickly stripping and letting the clothing float nearby, "Stepped through the door to my next match, next thing I know I'm falling into a pond here."

"Still, you're definitely right about that," Nanako continued, leaning back with a sigh and letting her sizable chest float up as well, buoyed by the warm water, "No matter what kind it is, nothing beats a warm bath."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: November 12, 2018, 02:28:49 AM »
Suerte

SLAM!

The second that door struck the wall, Suerte slumped over in relief.  "Jesus... These city folk are exhausting..." she said, walking through her living room without a care in the world.  She was so relaxed she walked right past the girl sitting on her couch.  Taking her time, she wandered into the kitchen at the end of the hall, opened the fridge and grabbed a cup of water.  Then, she threw off her cowboy hat, and as she walked back into the living room she....

"Wait... Vanilla?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: November 12, 2018, 02:50:06 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Still holding onto Steaven gently, allowing him to enjoy their warmth, Shirou and Sakura pondered the count's question. On one hand, they knew that they could basically name their price. After all, they could easily kill the man if they wanted, and would be fully justified in doing so. But, on the other hand, whatever money they took from the count would ultimately also be money they were taking from the rest of his family, including the innocent boy they were holding in their arms. Neither of them wanted to be responsible for ruining the boy's life. So, they would moderate their demands somewhat.

But, even so, with the count's obvious wealth, what seemed like a moderate amount to him was still way more than they would usually earn from a job. They could put theirselves in a position where they wouldn't have to worry about money for a long time, and not even make a dent in his fortune. So, Shirou spoke up.

"Well, given what you were trying to do, and how much money you have, I think half a million would be fair", Shirou said, looking back at him to see his reaction.