Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179815 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3255 on: November 13, 2018, 08:16:56 PM »
Jalut

Hacking and weezing, Jalut's eyes suddenly widened as he heard that detestable voice. Why. Why? Why now? Why why WHYYYYY!?

"Youu.... you've done nothing but get in my way! If only you didn't show up!"

And all of a sudden, a green gleam of fury lit up in his eye. Fueled by literally nothing more than pure anger, he lifted the massive trucc with his body, his arms, and his willpower. It was monstruous, ridiculous, out of sheer rage he performed the impossible while his eyes shined like laser beams. "T H O T H S  B E G O N E!!"

And in a motion filled with power, he suplexed the truck, and the fool who stood over it, into a herculean pile-drive that caved the beach in with its sheer power and rage. The fool had gotten too cocky, and underestimated just how angry he'd get. He blinked, shocked for a second. What just happened? Did.... did he really do that?

"Heh. Hehehehehe~ That's right, tremble you fool! You thought you were the strongest, but it is not true! It was I who was the strongest." He grinned and chuckled, holding his arms out smugly. "Did you see that? I was so cool, hehehe. Hehahahaa...KAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!"

All of a sudden, there was a tremor. Without realizing, the impact disturbed one of the many illegal pipelines under the beach, damaging them to the point the underground structure was compromised. Soon, a massive hole opened up under Jalut, leading to a mass of gunk, petrolium and sewage, holding on for dear life as he was stuck helplessly inside a literal ocean of trash.

"ACK! GRAGRGLUGLUUUB! H-HALP! CAN'T SWIM!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: November 13, 2018, 08:33:42 PM »
Sakura

A glint appeared in Sakura's deep purple eyes. She brought her outstretchedhand to her face in a dramatic pose, covering everything except her deep amethyst eyes. "I am-" She paused for a beat and suddenly and without warning opened up her arms as if she were about to embrace the very world and elegantly thrust out her chest. "Sakura! Sakura Edelfeldt." She proclaimed this fact proudly to the world with a final sparkley spin, doing a curtsy to finish.

She grasped Sapphire tightly, flipping the conspicuously silent and still stick downwards. She damn well knew the girl was awake; she'd even added sparkles and streamers to the spin! She then took a single step back, a practiced movement honed by over a decade of etiquette schooling as befitting the rank of her house.

I wonder how Luvia would have reacted to that? Would she have liked it? Or found it lacking...? Sakura wondered. She knew it would have absolutely triggered Rin. Ahhhh, it felt good finally letting herself loose a bit.

Edelgard

The shift in the girl's tone made Edelgard pay more attention than she intended, and she watched every inch of the act a little surprised. The warrior's mouth opened slightly, miming a soft 'ohh' of understanding. She was a human noble, the way in which she'd presented her surname made it obvious. The Forsaken wasn't sure what the etiquette for these people was, but nodded with an affirmative hum.

"I see," she said, extending a gloved hand to her. "Don't know etiquette, sorry. But I'll remember."

Sakura

Sakura nodded with a mix of relief and approval. "Oh-ho-ho~ Good, good. It's good to meet you, Edelgard." She glanced around and frowned. "Can you fly? We should go look for a more suitable place to spar than the middle of the street."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: November 13, 2018, 08:38:56 PM »
Amanda

ZAAAAAAAP

"No, this is just punishment for seizing my kitchen like a common thief. Now do you have any last words to say before I fry you harder than a barbaecue chicken?" The stream of electricity persisted; she closer with a detemined step, ready to continue his relentless torment until he gave up.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: November 13, 2018, 08:51:07 PM »
Lily

The world turned upside down all of a sudden. One moment the mad beast was underneath the truck; the next he was completely gone, no trace of him remained. The truck was gone too, no it was she who was gone. Before she could even blink, or even form a single thought. Something she couldn't grasp had flipped the truck over completely. The massive hulking truck, flipped like nothing.

Lily was flung far away beyond the rapidly collapsing shoreline; that was collapsing from the the weight of the massive vehicle being pivoted. But worst of all was the killing intent, the killing intent which source was unknown to her, she just knew one thing; it was the sharpest of blades, the darkest of days and the roughest of waves....

Speaking of waves, the shore, no the coastline itself was forever changed. The sea split apart as the truck came crashing down; revealing the secrets below, the secret under water civilization briefly.

Meanwhile, sirens were blaring, their sounds approaching rapidly. Too fast in fact, who could be insane enough to appraoch a calamity like this? The answer came shortly in the form of a completely average police car but there was nothing average about what the car was doing. It came flying through the air, no somehow the car was still being driven, trough the air; on chunks of the round that had been blasted into the air by the pivoting of the massive truck.

It flew from chunk to chunk coming ever closer to the manhole Jalut had sunken into, but there weren't enough pieces to hop on; it wouldn't make it. After making the final jump, the car remained suspended in the air for brief tense moment, nothing happened, the dirt had stopped falling; like time itself stood still. Then it happened, a completely average looking cop came flying out through the windshield as the car exploded behind him. He soared through the air and then hit the ground in dive roll, ending up right next to the hole Jalut was in  while pulling up what looked like a completely average handgun.

FREEZE, ON YOU KNEES, YOU HAVE TO RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!"
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:32:01 AM by Bern »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: November 13, 2018, 09:27:18 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura smiled as she released the boy from the hug she was giving him.

"Yes, of course we trust him", she said. "He's a good kid."

Shirou nodded as well, also releasing Steaven, preparing to follow him to the door.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: November 14, 2018, 04:46:11 AM »
Nanako

"Yup!" the squirrel girl piped up cheerly, eyes following Nero as she swam around, "Well, it's not quite as serious as being some battlefield warrior. More like a pit fighter, with crowds and stuff."

With that, she sprang into action, reaching for Nero so she could pull the buxom blonde in closer, "Why? Like what ya see, hm?"

Nero

Taking the opportunity to bury her head in the Squirrel girl's ample chestnuts, the empress' muffled voice reverberated throughout.

"Hoho, crowds, hm? So you are, in essence, an artist, a playwright bringing joy to the masses! Indeed that is my passion as well, I am glad to have met you, lass!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: November 14, 2018, 04:51:22 AM »
Locke

"Don't you know anything?" he asked with a smirk.  "We rich bois are all big perverts.  But just for the record, I meant empty handed as in you won't get a word out of me or this house.  We don't want interviews today."

He sank down into his knees, holding up his arms so that he would be ready if she suddenly rushed him.  "Now. What are the rules?  First one downed loses?  When one of us says uncle?  I don't want to have to pay for your clothes you know."

Jeanne

"Yes I understand."

She said as she begun walkin towards him with a sway to her hips. But something was off, it looked completely different to before; more dangerous somehow. Her smile which had been so kind now had the hint of a predator; almost as if she was preparing to devour him whole.

"We wouldn't want any more tragedy to befall poor Steaven would we?" Somehow she was riht infront, impossible; how could she be so fast? Was this some kind of cheap trick, a play of smoke and mirrors; this illusion surely couldn't be real.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: November 14, 2018, 05:04:28 AM »
Nanako

Nanako made a sound that was half-way between a giggle and a moan as Nero had her fun, reaching down to grope the blonde's tits herself.

"Could call it that," Nanako nodded, "What about you? What was your show?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: November 14, 2018, 02:10:16 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla smiled as Suerte laid down upon her, bringing a hand as smooth as a Baby's bottom down to her head and slowly stroking her hair, running her fingers through it and massaging the girl's scalp with her fingertips. Her thighs grew even softer and meatier as Suerte laid upon them, making them feel as soft as a cloud.

"Ahhhh-I think you misunderstand-" The demon kicked her legs up, resting them upon the coffee table as if she owned the place. "As my queen's deputy, I only work as an attendant when I feel like. Usually I'm busy doing other stuff, but I have to eat occasionally, you know?" She looked down at Suerte and made a show of licking her lips. "And your essence, by the way, tasted absolutely fabulous~ Thanks for the meal~"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: November 14, 2018, 06:42:17 PM »
Steaven

The count nodded and said,  "Alright good. Go then.  Something is wrong.  Locke is taking way too long."

Steaven silently tugged on Shirou's shirt before walking towards the backdoor at the end of the ballroom.  Light entered the room as the door swung open, revealing a lush guardian, which preceded a lavish courtyard.  They would have to take the long way, but it would be a simple matter to get to the street while avoiding whomever was at the door.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: November 14, 2018, 06:51:26 PM »
Locke

A blink.  That was it.  All it took was a blink before the girl was in front of him again.

Steaven?  How does she...? he thought, reflexively bending his knees farther to brace for impact.  No all I need to do is take her down...

With a short groan, he launched himself forward, attempting to lock arms with her.  If all went well, he would use his hips and upper torso to quickly send her straight into the ground.  That was all he needed to do to keep his little brother safe from this parasite of a woman.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 06:52:05 PM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: November 14, 2018, 07:01:57 PM »
Bartender

The male bartender sighed.  "Yes... right... forgive my outburst," he said, picking up a cup and cleaning it with a nearby washcloth.  "Your sort of right.  A microwave is a machine that blasts food quickly to heat it.  Its a nice tool for warming up food quickly."

Then, that woman spoke up again.  "Ma'am, we DO NOT serve blood."

The redhead raised her head a bit more, so now you could see her soft lips.  "Y-y-yeah!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: November 14, 2018, 08:32:13 PM »
Suerte

Strange.  Suerte was almost jealous of the feeling of Vanilla's legs.  It was the perfect combination of fat and muscle.  Her head sank into the fat, but was cushioned nicely by the muscle.  It was so insanely comfortable that she couldn't help but let her eyes soften into a half shut state.    She tilted her head to the side to see Vanilla's cocky smile, and returned it with one of her own.  "Of course, I live to please!" she replied.

Of course, when she was this tired, she couldn't maintain her upbeat attitude for long and gave a heavy sigh.  "Having a dick was fun, but it was so strange.  The city is all so strange.  I knew city folk were weird but... not like this.  The police are maniacs, everyone has superpowers, I actually have muscle now and ugh!  I don't even know whats going to happen in the next 30 minutes!  Who knows, I could turn into a vampire who gets off to consuming the virgin souls of men!  Thats something that could actually happen in this city!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: November 14, 2018, 09:31:18 PM »
Vanny

The knight grit his teeth and the lightning caused his body to be bathed in light which was much more intense than before, to the point his silhouette was starting to disappear from the sheer electric force. Such incredible power. The sensation enough was enough to remind him of something, it was almost like... almost like...

"O...OOoooooOOOO-"

A nice comfy bath.

"-Oi, if you keep this up I'll have to have a talk with your parents."  And with that, a sudden gale pulled the poor girl straight into his open hand, with such force she was flying straight into his embrace like a potato. The next thing she knew, an onion was stuffed straight in her mouth. "Hush and let the big boy take charge. If you want, you can hide in the basement until I'm done. But the next time you interrupt my cooking I'll dump you in the pot and stew you instead."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: November 14, 2018, 11:59:14 PM »
Outside the count's mansion

Locke launched himself forward only to grasp at empty air, the reporter was somehow gone. She just wasn't there anymore, there wasn't even a rush of air to signify movement. One moment she was there, and the next she just wasn't.

"A cute little birdy told me all I needed to know."

The voice was somehow coming from behind him now. But how had she gotten there? And most importantly, why was she shinning so brightly? It wasn't just a faint glow that illuminated the room, no it was a blinding flash of light. If he turned around he might catch a glimpse of the girl spinning around before striking a silly pose, only she looked nothing like she did before. 

"Behold my true form!" She boldly exclaimed for the whole world to hear.