Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179799 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3375 on: November 21, 2018, 12:32:19 AM »
Suerte

"Oh!" Suerte yelped as she was pulled closer, feeling those greedy fingers sinking into her round cheeks.  The downside to her having such dainty small hands was that she couldn't grab most of the cheek, but the thought in of itself forced a prideful grin.   Her already warm snatch starting to moisten as she felt that thing poking her again.  She had forgotten how big it was.  Looking up at Vanilla from her chest, the glint in her eyes were reflected in Suerte's.  "Sure, but you're going to have to wait out here for me to clean up the bathroom.  We will need to talk about this more."

With that, she hopped of the couch with a spring in her step.  With her back to Vanilla, she elegantly took off her top, tossing it to the side before looking back at Vanilla with a smirk and walking towards the bathroom, her hips swaying back and forth as she moved.  The door to the bathroom flew open, crashing into the wall with a loud thud.  "Oh!  It seems I got a little excited," she said going in, shutting the door behind her.

There was nothing to clean up inside.  In fact, it was squeaky clean.  No, she just wanted a moment to gather her thoughts after all of that.  She looked in the mirror, checking out the rock hard abs Vanilla gave her during their time together in the club.  She flexed an arm, remembering the power her body had even without it being so obvious.  Yeah... she could do this.  No she wanted to.  The demon had seen her vulnerable, but she was not a weakling.  When Vanilla opened up that door, she would show the demon her own determination.

Vanilla

Vanilla laid down lazily, turning her attention back to the television. "Ok. Tell me when you're ready." She answered in a disinterested tone. She knew the bathroom was clean and that Suerte was just being silly, but she wasn't about to stop there.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: November 21, 2018, 12:35:48 AM »
Edelgard

Cutting the wind, the spear zoomed through a smokestack and flew through the spaces between towers and skyscrapers until the density of the city fell. It didn't take them long to break the urban skyline, and to find themselves soaring above the blurs of vegetation and undeveloped terrain, interrupted only by passing lines of road and dots of infrequent housing.

As they did, they started to angle towards the ground, inching closer to a barren clearing like a meteor. To anyone else, this might have seemed like the time to panic.

Edelgard just braced herself and jumped off to the side, securely carrying Sakura. The giant crash of the spear hit their ears before the Forsaken landed semi-softly on her feet. She looked to the spellcaster she was carrying, measuring her satisfaction.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: November 21, 2018, 01:23:07 AM »
Suerte

"Come in!" she yelled from the bathroom, turning on the shower.

When Vanilla walked in the door, she would find Suerte completely naked from head to toe, aside from a pair of cat paw cloth mittens around her hands.  They were covered in soap, ready to lather her guest up.  Water trickled down her body, sliding in between her breasts, down her rock-solid abs and in between her legs.

"I won't bite.  I promise."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: November 21, 2018, 05:35:50 AM »
Azar

"A simple task! As for capturing... Azar the Invincible is deficient in no task. But I will need more information so that none can escape my fury." Still he seemed to have simmered down a tad. Even Azar understood that in order to capture someone alive they had to not be a charred husk or ash.

Right?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: November 21, 2018, 02:21:57 PM »
Vanny

His eyes widened, and before he knew it he was enveloped in a white explosion of power. The power, it was too much, it was-

"...But you told me to cook something." He scratched his head in confusion at all this. His armor, much like the rest of his body, looked rather trashed. Like he had just gotten beaten all over. But he seemed to handle it fine, despite having been blasted directly by such power, he smiled and laughed it off as if it didn't hurt. He wasn't used to getting scolded like that over so little, he didn't really... get it? If there was anything to get out of this.

" *hack* I'm sorry." A splash of blood coughed out of his lungs, which he took no worry of, and he struggled a little to get up before shaking the pain and wounds away. "It's been a long time since I got to do something like this. I got carried away. But it looks like there wont be any meat other than charcoal now. You shouldn't play around with spells like that, what if Betty was in the room?" He now looked at her with a scolding maner, his eyes and voice far harsher.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 02:22:36 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: November 21, 2018, 05:56:42 PM »
Lucy

"I've been had, curses!"

His sudden caught her completely off guard, there was nothing fake about how monotone she sounded when she said that or the hands that were holdin her face in a silly way. No, nothing fake at all.

She fell backwards as he crashed into her and she ended up on her back. "Please have mercy oh most great and nobel wolf!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: November 21, 2018, 06:03:05 PM »
Valerie

"That is where you are wrong. Everything is a matter of life and death now that the balance has been broken. Maybe.... Maybe I wasn't here tonight..." The Vampire King was seemingly ignoring them as she begun making her way out.

"Yes.... And since I was not here, I have no part in the blame of his escape. No, the First will never believe that, he is far too wise, too knowing. Oh what shall I do? Damn it, Damn it all to the depths of Oblivion!"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: November 21, 2018, 06:55:18 PM »
Yusho

Yusho was not so deaf he couldn't detect real urgency, but whether that made him tolerate self-centered worry buffeting away everything around a person was something else entirely.

He cut his way in front of Valerie, grabbing her upper arms and speaking directly in front of her face. "Vampire king, stop," He thundered. "You're not making sense, what's wrong with you? Is it the bat? By what Dragon's word does you being here change anything? Tell me!"

The dragon-blooded's impatience swirled in a whirlwing of incomprehension.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: November 21, 2018, 07:47:25 PM »
Locke

Wait what? he thought as he approached, seeing the sudden shift in the tone of her voice.

They collided with a thud, crashing on the ground.  The second he had an opportunity, he pinned both of her wrists to the floor.  "What the hell are you doing?!" he yelled, though in his wolf form it sounded more like a growl or roar.  "We can't mess around like this, we are going to get caught!"

Just as he spoke, the sound of shoes clicking along a rugless floor echoed through the halls.  Someone was coming.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: November 21, 2018, 09:20:12 PM »
Valerie

"Unhand me at once!" The subdued agression was creeping through as she was unable to completely contain it. She was a mere breath away from just ripping his bloddy arm off and leaving him there, it took everything she had not to do that and instead just level a murderous glare at him.

"I do not have the time nor the patience to indulge you right now, I need to inform the First of what has transpired here."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: November 22, 2018, 12:21:02 AM »
Yusho

He loosed her arms, but his feet gave no ground. "Explain yourself while we travel then! You're not throwing this off, and I can't help while you act like a kid!" he rumbled, wind roaring from his throat.

A spark flew from his foot and left a scorched dot on the floor, as Yusho turned to toss something at the bar keepers, then removed his body from Valerie's path. A small, laden pouch landed on the counter and spilled a part of its contents in the shape of indistinguishably branded silver coins.

"Keep the change. Thanks again," he offered as he looked towards the exit.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 12:21:58 AM by YOLF »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: November 22, 2018, 03:12:43 AM »
Amanda

"Perhaps you are the one who should be more mindful of his surroundings." Indeed what would have been burnt charcoal was still fresh meat, and all of the electronic equipment were still operating normally. It was almost like something had diverted the current somewhere else, and dispersed it harmlessly.

"Magic dampening fields. I have them spread out all over the house. It wouldn't affect anyone but you no matter who was in the room, even in the unlikely event she'd have gotten in between, I have ways of dealing with that too. So back at you don't play around in a booby trapped kitchen, you're lucky I was here."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: November 22, 2018, 03:41:02 AM »
Edelgard

Cutting the wind, the spear zoomed through a smokestack and flew through the spaces between towers and skyscrapers until the density of the city fell. It didn't take them long to break the urban skyline, and to find themselves soaring above the blurs of vegetation and undeveloped terrain, interrupted only by passing lines of road and dots of infrequent housing.

As they did, they started to angle towards the ground, inching closer to a barren clearing like a meteor. To anyone else, this might have seemed like the time to panic.

Edelgard just braced herself and jumped off to the side, securely carrying Sakura. The giant crash of the spear hit their ears before the Forsaken landed semi-softly on her feet. She looked to the spellcaster she was carrying, measuring her satisfaction.

Sakura

Sakura was quaking in her arms, traumatized by the horrific ride. She unsteadily got to her feet, and dusted herself off.

"That was... new..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: November 22, 2018, 05:17:19 PM »
Lucy

"Oh will you relax..." She begun speaking as the sound of the footsteps approached them.

"All you need to do is to realize the truth...."

Suddenly they were flyin through the air. No they were still in the house, but they were flying through the hallway towards the source of the sound. Lucy had grabbed hold of him with her legs and somehow kicked off with frightening speed from her prone position. It made no sense, she shouldn't have been able to move like that, not unless she could fly.

"It is not us that are getting caught. it is them."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: November 22, 2018, 05:21:26 PM »
Nanako

Nanako made a sound that was half-way between a giggle and a moan as Nero had her fun, reaching down to grope the blonde's tits herself.

"Could call it that," Nanako nodded, "What about you? What was your show?"

Nero

"My show... Hmm..."

The empress pondered for a bit, soaking in the wonderfully warm water.

"My way of expressing my imperiality to please and entertain my beloved subects has no limits, really. I fought, i sung, i made sweet love, i made rough love, i laughed, i cried, and i still do, really."

A beaming smile covered her face.

"What do you think of my way of life?"