Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 176868 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3405 on: November 24, 2018, 05:48:37 PM »
Nanako

Nanako's pout deepened, her crossed arms tightening and pushing her breasts up further. After a moment, she brought her long legs up and wrapped them around the busty blonde's waist, pulling Nero in closer.

"Hmph, of course I am," the squirrel girl said, squeezing lightly, "Come on, tell meeee..."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: November 25, 2018, 12:01:45 AM »
Nero
Having found herself in quite the enviable position, the empress could not help giggling.

"Rather than talk about the past, how about the future? I would love to see you in a new arena once i build one, wouldnt you agree?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: November 25, 2018, 12:26:59 AM »
Nanako

Nanako cocked an eyebrow at the blonde's proposal, playfully squeezing her a bit more as she considered it.

"Hmmm, I could drop by once you've actually built it," the squirrel girl said, "If it's anything like the old one, it'll be an interesting place indeed."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: November 25, 2018, 03:24:39 AM »
Count Mann/Jerald/Locke

"What are you...?" Locke tried to say.  Unfortunately, they were now flying through the hallway.  "Wait!  This is way too conspicuous!  Stop!"

"So did you know Locke had a girlfriend?" the count's voice echoed slightly through the empty hall.

Jason shook his head, silently disagreeing with Mr. Mann's question.

"Thats what I thought," he continued, at this point just using Jason to think out loud.  "I suppose its no big deal, but we didn't see what the bodyguards did with the Shaman.  We have to make sure he doesn't come back."

Jason nodded.

"Doesn't that sound like Locke?"

Jason again nodded.

The two men looked up, only to see Locke dangling in the air below Lucy's floating body.  Locke covered his eyes, a small part of him hoping that if hoping that if he couldn't see them, they couldn't see him.  The count was not amused, furrowing his brow as the two flew towards their position.  "Enough of this!  Get down from there and explain yourself!"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 04:54:41 PM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: November 25, 2018, 03:43:21 AM »
Edelgard

She looked content with this conclusion, and extended her open hair in the air. From the cloud of dirt and scattered stone her spear flew, spinning back to her hand with a strong breeze. She clasped it tightly and set the tip down with a clink, holding it tall.

"How to begin? First blood?" She asked.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 05:23:34 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: November 25, 2018, 03:50:12 AM »
Valerie

She immediately whirled around to correct a misunderstanding in the making, She would not have any rumors spread about her becoming His vassal. Although it was already quite strange that a business owner hadn't even heard of her, was he a complete shut in or just a moron? She had held the position of Chief for several centurie, and even though she had retired, anyone with an inkling of political knowledge would know that the current Chief of the Vampire District was little more than her loyal lapdog. She wasn't referred to as the Vampire King as a joke.

"That man is not my 'boss', be aware this is a class one secret and I would have to kill if I told you anymore, and that goes for you to." She turned to Yusho. "The only one who can give clearance is Him"

Yusho

He crossed his arms, the look on his face incensed at the denial of information. "Very well, if you're going to meet Him, then I'll go with you," he said. "If not, then I'll still go. I'm not leaving you to deal with it alone."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: November 25, 2018, 04:52:15 AM »
A-701

"Hehehehehe~ Wow, your face is priceless." He gladly filled her up with another slice, grinning at her reaction. Maybe it was the wine from earlier, but he felt just a tad bit braver. Comfortable, if it made sense. He just rubbed her head like a lil sistah and grinned. "But seriously, where you from? I'm curious."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: November 25, 2018, 05:08:24 PM »
Vanilla

Eventually, Vanilla got up and began to meander over to the bathroom at a leisurely pace. She rapped the back of her hand against the door and said, "I'm coming in." Before opening it. She cocked her head and smirked at the display that greeted her. "Ho-ho, was that you trying to excite me, kitten? If so-" She suddenly rushed forward and pressed her against the wall, rubbing her leg against hers as she leaned in for the kill, nibbling on her ear.

"You get an A for effort, but are you sure you can do well enough to pleasure a thirsty sex demon~" The albino woman licked her lips, walking her fingers up Suerte's abs.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: November 25, 2018, 06:48:00 PM »
Suerte

"Oh jeeze..." Suerte moaned, letting Vanilla pin her without much resistance.  She still wasn't used to it, the insane level of excitement this girl's touch caused.  Even as she was conscious of it, her legs couldn't help but buckle at her touch, her body only held up by Vanilla pinning her arms to the wall.   "It feels like it worked."

The water pouring from the shower head was turned almost all the way to the left towards the hot setting, but that much was obvious just based on how much steam was filling up the room.  A small pool of water formed at the bottom of the tub, getting close to coming up to their ankles.

"I don't know if i'll be good enough.  You've shown me more in this last day than i've experienced in my entire life so I don't think I can measure up.  But even if it turns out you city folk are beyond me..."

All the sudden, Suerte's thick legs wrapped around Vanilla's body, squeezing her with unrelenting strength.  She pulled her even closer, forcing the succubi's lips into her own and forcing their breasts into each other.  As Suerte's tounge burst into Vanilla's mouth, she sqeezed tighter, giving the other girl a little loving pain to take along with her lips.  Then, using the strength of her pelvis alone, she pushed her away and licked her lips.

"I am going to have fun on my own terms."
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 06:48:31 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: November 25, 2018, 06:54:55 PM »
Amanda

"Whether or not I can cook is completely irrelevant here mr. master chef, now tell me what you were intending to make." She was completely unimpressed by his "cool" attitude, he was the guest here. Just who gave him air to lecture her on how to cook something when she hadn't even been cooking.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: November 25, 2018, 07:05:56 PM »
Lucy

"Owaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

The two of them spun through the air like a hurricane, twisting and turning before tumbling down before the count. Despite Lucy being on top before; she ended up sprawled on the groud somehow like a puppet which strings had been cut, oh and Locke was on top of her now.

"My most belated greetings creatures of my great Father's creation, it would seem that that there has been a disturbance in the force. A fate most terrible fate has befallen me, I was yanked around by the yokes of oppression. A great calamity, nay a gust of malevolance swept us off our feet and brought us to the end of our journey." The magical girl spoke with a forlorn voice while waving her arms around dramatically from her position underneath Locke."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: November 25, 2018, 07:10:23 PM »
Vanilla

When Suerte wrapped her legs around Vanilla, she felt her soft skin, her wonderful body that felt like clouds. But she also felt an immovable force, that gave no way to her attempts to take control. It was more like Vanilla's body was laughing at her attempts to move her.

The albino giggled, and then nuzzled one of her horns up against Suerte's neck affectionately. "Oh, young little Suerte, you're simply adorable~"

She pushed her up against the wall and pressed her body tightly up against hers, her breasts squishing Suerte's; their nipples rubbing against each other. She thrust her pelvis right up to Suerte's and rubbed her barely contained shaft against Suerte's wet cunt, sending shivers up Suerte's spine.

"I think it's my turn to have a little fun with you." She cupped Suerte's face in her hands and smiled. "This is my time off, after all."

She leaned in and kissed Suerte, using her demonic powers to convert her saliva into a powerful aphrodisiac as she pushed her tongue into Suerte's mouth.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: November 25, 2018, 07:22:06 PM »
The Family (Boners get you in trouble)

When Locke opened his eyes, he had a beautiful woman pinned underneath his body, the bulge in his pants eager to reach its target.  Just beyond Lucy's head was a familiar pair of dress shoes.  As Locke's head tilted upward to confirm what he already knew, his face turned as white as a ghost.

Shit.

The count stared at the two with a disapproving frown and a glare that could kill a man with his shame alone.  "Care to explain what is going on?!"

"I think she is a Jedi," Jason added.

Both the Count and Locke shot Jason a look of confusion.

"She said she can sense disturbances in the force.  Clearly, she is a jedi masquerading as a magical girl."

"No," Locke corrected.  "She is the damned devil."

The count shook his head.  "i don't care what she is.  If your going to do this, do it in your room.  For goodness sake Locke, your a grown man, not some stupid teenager.  I am not one to interfere with your personal lives unless it effects the rest of the family, but this is seriously becoming a problem."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: November 25, 2018, 08:07:48 PM »
Suerte

Suerte pushed and pushed, but Vanilla's body didn't move.  Oh shit.  Its possible to be this strong?! she thought, thinking back to her world.  Sure her own body was in part thanks to the goddesses augmentation but she was just a demon.  They shouldn't be this strong.

Regardless, she still tried her best to push back against Vanilla, finding it even harder and harder to think straight.  Between her domineering attitude, a body stronger than any man and that electrifying touch, she was finding it hard to resist her.  She felt something familiar rubbing against her folds, a thick head, and a long shaft.  As Vanilla grabbed her head, Suerte's eyes shimmered with a strange combination of fear, anticipation, and arousal.

"If you w-want."

And with that, she felt their soft lips touch, all the while gyrating her pelvis to feel more of it, that thick shaft.  Soft moans that sounded almost like whimpers emitted from her taken lips. 

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: November 25, 2018, 08:40:46 PM »
Lucy

Oh my that bulge was quite promising , and it was practically tearing a hole through her panties, she could practically feel it throbbing. "You should listen to your advisors more Count Mann." Lucy pushed herself back to her feet and dragged Locke along with her. Unlike him, she wasn't the slightest bit uncomfortable or embarrassed by their close proximity, if anything she seemed to he enjoying it quite a bit.

"You saw nothing." She waved her hand in front of the count like the people in robes from those famous movies. "You should go home and think over your life."
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 08:58:42 PM by Bern »