Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178327 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3510 on: December 06, 2018, 11:21:52 PM »
Jeanne

Her eyes windened for a moment, like she had actually bought the poor lie, before she burst out in wild laughter. "Please~ Your brother is going way to rough on you hahahaha..... That's not what actually happened is it?... and will you point that thing somewhere else? It's loaded you know."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: December 06, 2018, 11:45:38 PM »
Steaven

Steaven nearly dropped the gun, the loaded weapon bouncing in his hands as he said,  "Oh sorry.  I haven't held a gun before.  As the count would say, I am pretty spoiled." 

"As for the fight," he said, remembering that the shaman is technically a part of him and it took out the entire family of werewolves.  He wondered how powerful he could be if he learned to control it.  "Technically I won.  I don't get it though.  If you are not going to write an article about it, why are you bothering to interview me?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: December 07, 2018, 12:03:13 AM »
Jeanne

"Oh just some information gathering, even opinion pieces needs us to know what we're talking about, we're not sensationalits at NNC." And they were proud about out. They'd never sink to the levels of reporting on the activities of celebrities, or push a partisan agenda.

"Does the Chief know about this?" An interesting question to ask, it would showcase how deep the network of the local Chief, but also how this family aligned itself.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: December 07, 2018, 12:27:32 AM »
Steaven

"Yeah I think so," he said.  "At the very least she knows what we are...  If I had to guess, she was told everything was under control."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: December 07, 2018, 06:45:11 PM »
Jeanne

"I see.... a bit strange that she'd allow an open conflict like this to happen on her turf, I'd heard this district was pretty tight security." There was clearly something else at play here, maybe it wasn't even connected to this family. She seriously doubted Steaven would know anything about it, but you never know. Sometimes the most unexpected of people had all the answers you were looking for, it was one of the key lessons any good journalist should learn.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: December 07, 2018, 11:16:34 PM »
Steaven

"I mean I don't know all the details," he said with a shrug.  "The count is the one who handles that sort of thing.  I don't really do anything aside from hang out, go to school and do supernatural studies."

He aimed the gun towards the ground as if he were going to shoot the plant in front of him.  "Why do you carry these guns?  Its pretty scary to have an armed journalist show up at your door you know."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: December 08, 2018, 01:37:02 AM »
Suerte

"Ah!" Suerte moaned as her meaty ass jiggled at Vanilla's strong arms. Then, she cried out as it was thrust inside her again.  She could feel her walls screaming at her as the massive cock pushed them to their limits.  With two hands against the wall, she began sweating profusely, groaning as it grew inside her.  While she was absolutely someone who loved the pain, this was even more pleasurable, or rather, not only painful.  She turned to Vanilla and moaned,

"Y-yes it... is good."

Vanilla

Vanilla's cock grew until it was as big as a bull's, the absolutely monstrous member stretching out Suerte's asshole. With every thrust, she could see Vanilla's cock poking out of her gut and then retreating once more. "Don't be stupid, Suerte. We could work something out that would work for both of us. Plus, don't you want to make this city a better place?" A fierce smack slammed against her ass, causing her fat to jiggle. "Rejecting me out of hand is just silly."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: December 08, 2018, 01:51:48 AM »
Jeanne

"Mostly for protection, being a reporter is more dangerous than you'd think, especially with all the agressive supernaturals running around. And just look at me, what's the first thing you think?" Se shifted slightly as she asked the question, her blue eyes trailin after the movements of the gun in his hand.

"Heh, I bet even you could beat me at wrestling, I'm not that strong."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: December 08, 2018, 02:07:34 AM »
Steaven

"I don't know," he said, thinking about Nanako.  "You can't judge a girl's strength by her stature."

Strange.  He felt a strange urge to kill.  An image of splattering this girl's guts all over the plants by accident popped into his mind, but for whatever reason it didn't bother too much.  He still felt guilty about it, the idea that he was completely fine about killing Sakura and Shirou.  However, he thought that was out of defensiveness, maybe fear of these new guards.  But now that he thought about it, that was an extreme reaction to that. 

Steaven took a step forward, handing her the gun once again.  "I'm willing to bet you could take me in a fight.  I'm not all that strong either."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: December 08, 2018, 02:20:22 AM »
Jeanne

He looked like something was on his mind, but she didn't feel like askin any really sensitive questions as long as he still held the gun. "Sure you can, 99% of the time a girl's as strong as she looks." She took the offered gun and holstered it, before untying the holster belt itself and putting it aside.

"But if you're that eager than sure, let's see if you can beat one lone girl in a fight~" That would be sure to rile him up a bit, she even giggled at the end for maximum effect.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: December 08, 2018, 02:46:25 AM »
Suerte

"Oh g-god... its g-getting bigger?!" she moaned, her chest rapidly expanding and shrinking with her inhales and exhales.  She could feel it expanding inside her, pushing the walls beyond what they could handle.

"i'm not a hero!  I want to help people, but I won't sacrifice my f-freedom."

She stared down at her belly, seeing the massive head bursting from her belly button.  Her ass pushed out farther towards Vanilla and her legs buckled as she climaxed.  With the water still dripping down her legs, it was hard to tell, but she was so wet by now that a steady stream of her own juices poured down her thigh.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: December 08, 2018, 03:06:10 AM »
Steaven

"I'd rather not..." he mumbled, thinking about his earlier experience with Lucy.  It probably wouldn't be a great idea to get all riled up.  Even if he does win, its not like he would get anything.

"I don't want to hurt you."

Do it!  Do it!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 03:07:22 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: December 08, 2018, 04:45:59 AM »
Jeanne

"Now now, don't be shy." She bounced back and forth like she was ready to box with him, her arms held up in front of her. She swung an arm at him, but there was little force behind it, he'd surely be able to catch it. "Come on, it'll be fun."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: December 08, 2018, 05:15:41 AM »
Steaven

True to her predictions, Steaven caught the fist in his palm, even while following her bouncy bits.  "I'm not being shy," he said, deliberately lowering his hands.  "If your really that weak, I don't want to hurt you.  I thought you said you are weak?  Why do you want to fight so bad anyway?"

Maybe he could get her to play something else.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: December 08, 2018, 07:04:57 AM »
Jeanne

"Fine fine.... If you're gonna be that stubborn, I guess I have no choice." She relaxed and breathed out, letting her body breathe. "It was just a way to have fun, you seemed like you bothered by something and I figured some physical activity might clear things up, but if you don't wanna do some fun wrestling, that is too bad then."
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 01:05:36 AM by Bern »