Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178298 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3615 on: December 18, 2018, 08:45:31 PM »
Lily

"Awwwww... you've already ruined it Spidey boy." And she was really getting into it too. Gloooom, that was the only word that could describe her right now. "So just dance why won't you! Da-" Lily was then rudely interuppted by a rocket that was about to smash into her pretty face. But just moments before impact, her hand disappeared from the naked eye then suddenly the rocket veered off course, and struck some containers behind her.

"Dance and entertain me!" The redhead continued her sentence like nothing had happened, she was still sitting on the box, she couldn't give less of a damn about the ongoing fight.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: December 18, 2018, 09:36:17 PM »
A-701

"Man, it can't be helped then. I really should've paid more attention to the script." He sighed in defeat while miraculously dodging the shots, zipping around the boxes to take cover before moving to the next shield, cleverly slithering around like an insect. He wasn't using his legs to move around, no, but all four limbs, crawling about creepily with a frustrated grin.

Why did she have to be like this? Okay, sure, he messed up, but still...

"M-Monsters! Forget about it, run!" Shouts could be heard from the dock, the terrorized armed men utterly shocked by the red-haired unarmed demon. He just somersaulted to the sky and posed glamorously, not caring if he got shot at. No, despite having tried to dodge this whole time, the rifles and guns weren't strong enough to punch through his clothes, and ended up bouncing off.

"Ya heard that maggots! Time to scrap the stage and have an improv. I call it... death to traitors!"

A shadow suddenly flashed above him, just as he posed with a twinkle in his teeth. He didn't have the time to gasp before his face turned to shock. "You!?" A black fist suddenly shot right on his chest, pulverizing ribs and pounding him straight into the ground, shattering the ground beneath with a bone crushing CRACK.

"You first." He got up from the rubble and fixed his sunglasses. Raising his fist from the ground, he revealed the spider, his eyes pure white and knocked cold.

"I give you all one job, and you can't even get that right. Worthless." He glanced at the redhaired child and glared as a demon. "You are not another one of their lapdogs. Why are you here?"
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 10:32:10 PM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: December 18, 2018, 10:48:54 PM »
Valerie

Indeed what was wrong with her? She'd been feeling odd all night and it only intensified when she was near him. What could it mean? She racked her brain for an answer until only one thing remained. The blood! Of course, if it was something like that then all of her oddities could be explained.

"I think it was your blood, it was far more potent than anything I am used to, it is actually quite hard to restrain myself right now." She glanced at his neck only to immeadiately glance back at a wall.

Yusho

He leaned back against the arch of the window, arms crossed peacefully. Yusho pondered in unfamiliarity where to turn tomorrow, but flipping his mindset to listen to these complaints was almost relaxing.

"Well. Don't worry about acting reserved with me," He said, nodding faintly. "It is my fault, after all."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: December 18, 2018, 11:56:43 PM »
Lily

Lily glanced at the new arrival dismissively, the message was clear; she was not impressed. "I was bored; so I came to see if anyone worthwile was around, but they all had balls the size almonds. How disappointing....."

Her gaze zeroed in on him but it lacked intensity, it was just so lazy, infact it looked like she'd fall asleep any moment now. How could someone so clueless and clearly out of their depth be here? It had to be some grand cosmic joke of the universe, cause the world couldn't be that stupid."

"Are your balls big enough little guy?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: December 19, 2018, 01:08:40 AM »
Amanda

"I've been ready to talk for a while, and please; she's been faffing about creating things like you, so she clearly has time on her hands." She went over to the couch and sat down resolutely.

"I already know everything about her, but if your master can't even take the time to show up herself, then we don't really have anything to talk about do we?" As she talked, Amanda cranked some more juice into those runes. It would be interesting to see if she could be affected by her greater attractiveness.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: December 19, 2018, 02:42:14 AM »
Amanda

"I've been ready to talk for a while, and please; she's been faffing about creating things like you, so she clearly has time on her hands." She went over to the couch and sat down resolutely.

"I already know everything about her, but if your master can't even take the time to show up herself, then we don't really have anything to talk about do we?" As she talked, Amanda cranked some more juice into those runes. It would be interesting to see if she could be affected by her greater attractiveness.

M-1

The girl frowned at the grave insult to her master and cracked her knuckles idly. "Please, refrain from insulting my master so casually." She said coldly, showing no sign of the magical effects on her. "Have you prepared a neutral meeting location? My Mistress has no clear proof you're not working with the lord to enslave her, after all.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 03:35:14 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: December 19, 2018, 03:32:22 AM »
Lily

Lily glanced at the new arrival dismissively, the message was clear; she was not impressed. "I was bored; so I came to see if anyone worthwile was around, but they all had balls the size almonds. How disappointing....."

Her gaze zeroed in on him but it lacked intensity, it was just so lazy, infact it looked like she'd fall asleep any moment now. How could someone so clueless and clearly out of their depth be here? It had to be some grand cosmic joke of the universe, cause the world couldn't be that stupid."

"Are your balls big enough little guy?"

? ? ? ?

The giant man raised his fists into a boxing position and stared the girl down. On that moment, an overwhelming pressure boomed from him, something no man should have.

"Six strikes. Three to test, two to press and one to kill. That is the most I could manage against a monster like you." He chuckled with a grave voice, as a man who had seen death far too many times to count. "This operation cannot be stopped. I will destroy this wretched haven, and all those who rule at its top. If you wish to stop me, come. Otherwise, begone."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: December 19, 2018, 03:51:12 AM »
Amanda

"And what would I gain from doing an elaborate ruse like that. I don't care about capturing elves and if I did, I certainly wouldn't butter them up for days and then invite them to my home. There are methods to track her down that I could have employed, instead of going for charades." She Shook her head, this wasn't going anywhere.

"Would a gift make her willing to show herself? Is there something she desires? I can give it to her, as long as it's within my power."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: December 19, 2018, 03:56:53 AM »
Lily

The redhead slowly shifted as he talked, the pressure washed over her but she continued to move slowly. She finally stood but even that seemed to take reat effort, was she truly ok? It still looked like a sickly girl was playing around in a place she definitely shouldn't be in at all.  Lily took something that vaugely resembled a stance, but any practicioner would have laughed if they'd seen it, it was that pitiful. Everything about her screamed 'this girl doesn't know how to fight', it was that sort of thing; you couldn't help but feel bad for her.

"Three."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 03:57:50 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: December 19, 2018, 04:02:01 AM »
? ? ?

His eyes stared down at the girl. His fists clenched, never so tightly. He might not get another chance. A lesser man would assume it was the sight of a dragon looking down on a child, but it was more akin a man looking upa mountain.

But mountains were to be toppled.

"Two."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: December 19, 2018, 04:06:28 AM »
Lily

The girl bent her knees slightly, the first sign of her supposed incompetence being something else, something different. Her hair billowed slightly as a gust of wind blew by, she put her hand on the handle of her sword, it was close now. Whatever it was, it was very close now. Any moment now it would happen. But where and how? Those were important questions. If he looked closely at her then he migh-

"Four."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: December 19, 2018, 04:08:59 AM »
? ? ? ?

The giant lowered his stance, his shadow casting a shadow upon his latex suit that made it look like he cast an even deeper shadow. The darkness, the void of the unknown death. His fists reverberated with power and looked like they were begging for release, his muscles crying out like tense springs that would explode like a nuclear missile. The group of his supposed underlings just watched around, stunned and frozen by the immensely oppressive aura. As if they were about to witness two asuras duke it out.

"Seven."

HE'S GOING WITH IT!???? They all thought in utter shock.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 04:10:16 AM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: December 19, 2018, 04:50:54 AM »
Nanako

Nanako cocked an eyebrow for a moment, trying to remember what he was talking about, when it hit her.

"Oh, right, that..." the squirrel girl trailed off for a moment, "Right, well, you're a bit young and back home there were laws about this. And chances are this place has similar laws, so..."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: December 19, 2018, 11:31:33 AM »
Lily

Just as it seemed like the tension had reached its absolute and she would draw her blade, that magnifcent that they'd all been waiting for, it nevr came. Instead Lily stopped crouching and stretched her body to her full height not that it made much of a difference. Her hand left her sword as she relaxed.

"Are you just going to stand there all day? I'm busy you know."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: December 19, 2018, 03:09:50 PM »
Steaven

Wow thats oddly responsible of her to say....

Steaven looked down at the floor, that feeling of intense rejection and embarrassment making his heart sink.  "Oh I see..."  At the very least, she was ok with staring at her.  Looking at her compared to Jeanne, he realized there really were nice things about every woman's body.  Nanako's body looked a lot stronger than Jeanne's, especially with those visible abs and toned arms.  Yeah, her butt wasn't as big, but her boobs definitely were.  Plus there was something cool about a girl who could throw cars or crush a man with her breasts.

Wait a minute...

Nanako was insanely strong, stronger than anything he had ever seen.  She played with Locke like a toy, tanked blows from the Shaman and easily would have beaten him if it weren't for the Shaman's special properties.  Why was she worried about the police?  Was this just an excuse to let him down easy?

Steaven poked her abs, testing her to see if she would still let him touch her freely.  "And what about when I grow up?" he asked.