Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179816 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3690 on: December 20, 2018, 03:54:49 PM »
Lily

Ah yes next blow, sharpen fangs, get ready.

Fuck that shit, she was way too busy puking up her own blood to do that. She tried getting up on her knees only for a sharp pain to send her crashing right back to the ground as her torso gave out like jelly. Just because this kind of shit didn't kill her, doesn't mean she can just ignore all that being fucked up, oh no she wish she could, but she couldn't.

So she answered him, by puking some more blood. It was weird how she hadn't run of it yet.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: December 20, 2018, 04:02:58 PM »
Steaven and Locke

If Locke was on the verge of transformation it was already too late for Steaven.  As his head sat between Nanako's enormous tits, his shaft hardened and grew, along with his body mass.  Hair formed around his entire body and he grew taller, reaching a grand total of 6 feet, 5 inches.  That lanky frame gave way to a muscular body that outstripped his older brothers boxer body in muscle mass alone.  A low growl came from Steaven as he wrapped his arms around Nanako's waist.

Locke's eyes widened. feeling those massive breasts rubbing on his body was too much to take.  Even he, who had mastered the werewolf transformation, found it almost impossible to hold back anymore.  He too grew, getting bigger, more muscular before having it all covered with a thick layer of fur.  His already hard shaft grew even bigger, ripping through his pants and poking her thigh.  Sharp primal eyes stared down at Jeanne in frustration.

"I warned you!" he roared, annoyed that she wasn't listening to him, or maybe that Steaven had transformed?  There was too many emotions

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: December 20, 2018, 04:06:22 PM »
Valerie

"Oh but how could I? You are my responsibility now since I was the first one to meet you. It is tradition to register at the district where you first appear and I will not subject you to that treatment alone. Our office is not very kind to humans and I will not have you suffer needlessly when I have accepted you." Valerie suddenly spat out, she wasn't angry, not really. Jus very frustrated, there was a lot to take in today...... tonight, it had been a long night.

Yusho

The exalt closed his eyes for a second. "Some people might change their ways after a beating - I mean, preaching," he said to the new information.

Her fellow nightwalking citizens could take it, surely. In a stroke of luck to them, Yusho didn't want to give Valerie more a headache, nor waste her concern, and dismissed the idea for the time with a hum, as his hand reached out towards Valerie.

It hovered over her hair and he opened his eye, redirecting it to her shoulder in a comforting pat. "Maybe we should rest and squeeze our brains over it later, then."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: December 20, 2018, 04:14:28 PM »
? ? ? ?

"Move the merchandise. Forget the damaged goods, I'll deal with them." He ordered his men, looking down on the girl with pity and disappointment. They quickly followed without question, some out of loyalty, others out of pure terror. This operation could utterly ruin that wretched organisation. That was the only reason he took the vanguard of this job. That and nothing else. He considered finishing her off, but it would be dishonorable.

He'd allow her at least to die standing.

"Fuck...this can't... how can you still be alive!?" The sound of spewing bile and the smell of blood resonated, but strange, it came from behind him.

A-701

What the fuck. What the fuck!? That voice, it couldn't be. He started regaining consciousness, just in time to stare wide eyed at the broken Lily, it was as if he had fallen asleep and landed into some cosmic joke of a nightmare. Except he wasn't laughing, no one was. Goddamn it. This was supposed to be a piss easy job. So why!?

He wasn't even looking at him. Why, even now, did he have to look at that back. He tried to reach it, feeling his ribs and spine cry out in pain. That punch  completely went through his armor and wrecked his body, it was out of this world.

"I have crawled out from the jaws of hell, and learned true strength. Now, the dog is the wolf, and the masters no more than prey. How about you? How long are you going to dance around their leash, Adam?"

The spider, broken and crawling on the ground, barely managed t get up, using the strings to keep his body together. Just enough to glare at that man and clench his teeth, his fist.

"Don't fucking utter that name..graaah!" But his body refused. He stumbled and coughed more blood.

Meanwhile, the former Fang of CHEIRON awaited.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: December 20, 2018, 04:47:11 PM »
Justice

Paces away, the hammer of a gun clicked into place accompanied by the clatter of hooves against cracked concrete. Then a deafening bang pierced the atmosphere that hung like a bloodied pall over them, flying by the threatening man's head. It blasted a crate open before the hesitating goons could proceed to take it, and they froze.

The rider pushed the brim of his hat slightly up, surveying the situation. His steed, too thick and too unfitting to be a horse, whinnied beneath him.

"Well, don't this look like a mess," he said, bright eyes narrowing. "You want a duel, lad? Don't take your eyes off the prize to smack-talk a wounded man."

He looked for the shape of the fiery swordfighter from the corner of his eyes.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: December 20, 2018, 04:57:42 PM »
Lily

"Gurrrglllh!"

Lily tried speaking up, to smack talk the muclehead but her lungs betrayed her, or what remained of her lungs that is. Any normal human wold have died by now, choking on their own blood like she was, but she was anything but ordinary.

Yeah that didn't sound so convincing when you were glued to the ground and drowning in your own intestines. Lily barfed and some manled tube like thing came pourin out, it was her colon.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: December 20, 2018, 05:11:23 PM »
A-701

Their chances.... didn't look so great. Looking at Lily, he kind of felt his own stomach turn, or whatever was left. But considering their odds,  what could he do? Dammit, dammit! Before he could do anything, a gunshot rang with the strength of thunder. And for that moment, everyone looked away. His body screamed, he felt like all of his bile would explode in his torso. Didn`t care, didn`t matter. As fast as he could, with utter desperation, he ran to Lily with the determination of a marathon runner on his last stretch to the finish line.

He got shot at, more than once, bullets ran all over when the rest realized what was going on, but he bit the figurative bullet and kept going no matter what. No more dancing around, no more dodging, just a desperate kid running to save his friend. He jumped with all he had and covered Lily`s body to shield her, taking the machine gun bullets on his back with a grimace.

No, not just that. He had to do the thing, again.  He started to prepare strings, while the other men readied the rocket launchers to blow him apart. Didn`t matter, he had to pull it off, his live be damned. He couldn`t let someone else die because of his fuckup again.

"Don`t bite, don`t move, don`t complain." He smiled, bloody all over and with tired eyes an inch close to death. God, they were both messes, if only he could laugh.

? ? ? ? ?

His eyes were drawn to the gunshot, and he  moved his head to face the newcomer. He noticed that boy rushing to save that child, but he cared little at this point. What a waste. Instead, he focused his attention to that man and glared at him with such pressure it was enough to pierce one`s soul.

"Are you strong?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: December 20, 2018, 05:19:11 PM »
Justice

He didn't answer with words. The sound of thunder blasted the place six times in succession as the thugs ran for their triggers, smothering all lesser firearms and disarming or disabling eight men in little over a second.

Justice landed between the spidery man and the thugs, the cylinder of his revolver rolling under his duster before he raised the barrel, promising instant retribution to any who so much as moved.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 05:29:18 PM by YOLF »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: December 20, 2018, 05:44:18 PM »
? ? ? ? ?

His expression did not falter, if anything he grew more determined in face of the remarkable marksmanship. The eight were backing off and running away from this hellish dock at this rate. The rest  moved to different positions and readied their weapons, from rifles to machine-guns to grenades. The three were utterly surrounded.

"Sigh." The man reached in his pocket and pulled out a small syringe, which he tossed at the three. "Use this." His dark expression clashed entirely with the kind act, it was no different than that of a war demon's.

Adam's eyes widened in shock. How did he get his hands on that? He used what strength he had to form a string and drag the syringe to his hand.  He knew that man all too well, no point in it being a trap. So he stabbed it in Lily and let the solution  do its magic. Literally.

A green glow shone, and the wounds were starting to close up fast, even faster than on normal patients. Did she already have healing capabilities? This experimental fluid carried healing-factor enhancing properties, but it was deemed too risky considering the human rejection rate. But for non-humans, this might just work...

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: December 20, 2018, 05:57:03 PM »
Lily

The green glow intensified until her body was shining like a lamp, then the glow's color started cycling to red and then back to green, alternating until she resembled a Christmas tree.

Her wounds opened again, no they grew even more severe as her whole body begun trembling. Lily was retching, puking up even more of her colon but then she stopped and the glwo died down....

Only to expand from her body with explosive force, the rejection of the drug reaching truly epic proportions as it blew Adam away from her.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 06:12:27 AM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: December 20, 2018, 06:11:07 PM »
Jeanne

The buxom blonde froze as the two of them grew, they grew into their giant monster forms. These towering forms of fur and muscle should have scared her witless, but it didn't.

"UwU what splendid fur, and you so muscular now, perfect for huggies!" Yeah she didn't mind it at all. In fact, when she felt the hot length press up against her thigh, she shifted her posture as much as she could, until it slid in between them. "My thighs aren't too cold are they?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: December 20, 2018, 06:37:53 PM »
Amanda

"Alright alright." Amanda quickly leapt up on her back without hesitation and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Ready whenever Emily."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: December 20, 2018, 06:41:20 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl missed Locke's comment, so what came next was a bit surprising. The fur and the muscle were a welcome change, but then she realized this was the same form Steaven had taken earlier. On reflex, Nanako's feet found the ground again, the squirrel girl zipping back a bit and up the nearest tree, watching curiously. ...Not to mention that this was quickly turning into the sort of thing that gets people jammed in the party van.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: December 20, 2018, 07:05:08 PM »
Steaven

In a blink of an eye, just as he had finished his transformation, Nanako was gone.  His head slowly tilted upwards towards one of the garden's lavish trees, only to see Nanako lurking on top of it, staring at him with those curious squirelly eyes.

He stared down at his thick furry arms, remembering what he had become.  Last time he took this form, he tried to murder Sakura, Shirou and Nanako.  It disgusted him, that he couldn't control it.  Even now, powerful urges compelled him to rush Nanako and finally have his way with her.  It was impossible not to look at himself and not see a monster.

But that was the difference between the two brothers.  Where Steaven found disgust, Locke found a natural part of life.  Realizing he just needed to get this out of the way, he growled, sunk his big hands into that thick round ass, pulled her as close as physically possible and said, "They are, but when i'm done, your whole body will be warm."

Even if she rejected him, he would finish here.  He couldn't deal with being stopped up by these busty girls.  He just needed to let it out and help his brother.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 11:24:07 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: December 20, 2018, 07:07:45 PM »
Amanda

"Alright alright." Amanda quickly leapt up on her back without hesitation and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Ready whenever Emily."

Emily

The doll stood up with Amanda on her back, grabbing Amanda's legs and pulling her close. The girl's suit was softer than the finest silk, and gave off a faint magical scent that would serve to relax Amanda.

The girl hunched down, and then suddenly broke off into a sprint, jumping onto a roof and then jumping from rooftop to rooftop as the wind whippef through their hair as if they they were riding on a motorcycle. Even as she ran, it felt perfectly comfortable and stable as the girl perfectly balanced her on her back.

Eventually, they left the district, and they arrived at a large park, at which point Emily set Amanda down. "She'll be here momentarily, I hope that the ride was to your liking." She bowed down, lowering her head respectfully.

And then, as if she'd been waiting, the Elf appeared in a flash of light, standing behind Emily with her hands on two chairs and a table. "I'm sorry for the precautions, but this lord of yours seems to bequite well prepared. I didn't want to appear in your realm in a place that I can't escape from." She sounded dreadfully serious, but then she smiled. "I pray that our cooperation shall prove fruitful." She extended her hand to Amanda. A new ring adorned one of her fingers with a deep blue and mysterious looking gem. Her eyes would tell her that it was designed to give Eru a powerful resistance to charm effects.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:10:28 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end