Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178434 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3720 on: December 24, 2018, 01:03:15 AM »
Steaven

One would think that after all of that, he would be embarrassed or disappointed, but instead, he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well at least I tried."

Strangely enough, she actually pulled away Jeanne from Locke.  "I'm not a kid," he added, folding his arms.  His voice sounded really weird when it was so deep from his werewolf form.  "Look at me!  I'm a man now!"

It was one thing to be teased by a woman as a human, but another as a werewolf.  Rather than replying with words, he growled, swiping to grab Jeanne and bring her back.  He just needed one minute.  He wasn't even going to try to last that long, just cum quickly inside of her.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: December 25, 2018, 01:28:48 AM »
Valantine

Fool.  You think she wants me out?  I have granted her power...status!  This district belongs to her!  The spirit's energy fought back against Thea's telepathic grip, forcing her to exert more concentration if she was going to maintain her oppressive mental attack. 

Rather than a voice, Valantine willingly revealed her memories to Thea.

A single stream of sunlight descended from the window at the end of the room.  That single ray of light entranced Valantine's curious eyes as she sat upright against the wall on her bed.  This was the first time since her child had been born that she felt such quiet, such peace.  Yet at this moment, she realized peace wasn't necessarily a good thing.  What could only be described as a tsunami of anxiety washed over her, paralyzing her entire body but sending her mind into a neverending flurry of thoughts.  All the while she focused on that single ray of light.

I am nothing... nothing but a mom now.

Staring outside, she saw her child and husband in a barren, empty room.  They were the kind of poor where the home they lived in had only the most basic necessities.  The district they were stuck in had been suffering from intense economic problems.  Unemployment was high and even coming from a decently well off family wasn’t enough to live well, let alone take care of a kid.  What were they going to do?  These were arguably some of the most important years of her life.

That might be why she decided to take that chance.

“Damn it!”

Caked in blood and bruises, Valantine stood alone against an assailant high off his own power.  It was stupid to think that a weapon could give you stable safety: her husband’s unconscious body was proof of that.  She managed to stay alive thanks to her cloning magic, but that wouldn’t last forever.  Sure, she was in great shape, but this man was just way stronger than her.

“Hehehe…..” the madman cackled, rushing her once again.  With a raised fist, it looked like he was aiming high, intent on smashing in her skull.
It was a moment of instinct.  No, that was wrong.  It was something closer to faith.  As his arm came forth to strike her, she stepped back, leaving a clone to take the blow.  The clone fell backward, as she would have, sailing through the air.  Using her own body as cover, she ducked under the dying clone and delivered a punch straight to his forbidden regions, forcing a scream from his lips.

She typically needed more concentration to create clones, so this feat was far beyond her current capabilities.  Either way, it saved her life.

As she made her way over to the man’s unconscious body, a voice reached out into her mind.  I sense fear in you.

"Duh.  I almost died."

No.  Beyond the trival feelings of battle, exists a much deeper one, centered around your own powerlessness. 

Valantine stood above the man, sticking her foot into his crotch.  Maybe the man's screams would drown out the voice in her head.  Hopefully it was just stress.  Tell me, what do you desire?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: December 25, 2018, 07:52:26 PM »
Amanda

The human mage didn't mind her, no infact she wasn't paying attention to the Elf at all. She was was far too busy examining the ring in question, with a simple move, she slid the ring off of Eruraviel's hand and held it before her eyes. As she thought, it was rather lacking for a person as important as her to be wearing and compared to that dress, it was almost insulting.

"Have you heard of the Legendary Blacksmith? You could have gotten a much more worthwhile trinket there.... Instead of this. I'm quite frankly surprised you're wearing this considering your dress is so much more high quality."

Eruraviel

Eru raised her eyebrow at Amanda. "Of course I have." She said with an enigmatic and noncomittal expression. "You're quite silly for casting this charm on yourself. You're plenty attractive without its effects." She winked at Amanda and stuck out her tongue. The ring was fairly basic in its enchantments, it was true. It was just something she'd thrown together a few hours before.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 01:46:22 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: December 25, 2018, 07:58:12 PM »
Sakura

Oh, you're just showing off now. The purplehead shook her head at Eldegard's display. She was secretly somewhat impressed, but she couldn't wantonly display such behavior. It would simply be improper.

"You missed your chance, Lulu. I wanted to spar when you just up and disappeared. Wait your turn." Sakura dismissed her so-called friend's complaints with a wave of her hand. "I'm ready when you are." She said as she stared at Eldegard, watching her movements, returning her trump card to her dimensional foot locker.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: December 25, 2018, 10:08:44 PM »
Jeanne

"Eh?"

Things were happening way too fast for her to keep up. One moment she was about to have a werewolf force himself on her, and the next she had been pulled away by something. A second look revealed that to be the squirrel girl, Nanako.

"What's going on??" The reporter whined, she was completely out of the loop here. She was just trying to be nice, and look what happened!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 11:34:55 PM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: December 25, 2018, 10:41:41 PM »
Valerie

"Mmpfhhh..." The vampire could not stop the content growl from rumbling up through her trhroat. If she could blush, she would have by now, but instead her crimson eyes drilled even deeper holes into the floor. meanwhile, her shoulders sagged, now relaxing from the heavy stress inducing burden that had been put upon her.

"No.... No one has done this since..... passed away...." Valerie was mumbling to herself, seemingly lost in her own world.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: December 25, 2018, 10:58:58 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla's tentacle dick squirmed inside of Suerte, stimulating her in such a way as to force her to orgasm again and again. But then, it suddenly stopped, and she felt it retreating. Away from the pleasure; the pleasure was receeding.

"Then I guess I'll just have to find someone else to have sex with. If you don't want it you don't want it." She shrugged nonchallantly.

Suerte really wanted it.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: December 25, 2018, 11:14:26 PM »
Suerte

Suerte clenched her fists as that wonderful thing slivered from her body.  Her head fell into the wall, the intense pleasure nullifying the pain she would normally feel from dropping it so suddenly.  By this point, it was hard to differentiate her juices from the water flowing through the bathtub.  Her hips gyrated, her back arching as loud moans filled the entire complex.  At this point, she didn't even care if someone told her to shut up.  She would put them in their place herself for denying her this pleasure.  She was that far gone.

Then it stopped.

Suerte stared at Vanilla, her eyes droopy and weak.  Her lips quivered, while her legs shook.  For a moment, she tried to stand up, before falling to the ground, falling before Vanilla's feet.  "N-no.  I..."

Another moment passed.

"Please! Vanilla!  Do it.  Give me more!  Give me so much I pass out!  Please, i'm begging you!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: December 25, 2018, 11:19:47 PM »
Vanilla

The demon smirked, and began to gently rub Suerte's head as one might pet a dog. "Good, good." She leaned down and kissed her, ressing her ample bosom against the woman's slick back. With but a thought, the dock expanded to its full size again, and thrust forward just into her stomach.

And then, with another thought, her dick expanded and she began to cum, reveling in all the delicious arousal Suerte was exuding. Her dick erupted, white semen quickly filling up her stomach to absolute capacity before being forced up her throat and out of her mouth. She could taste the mixture of Vanilla's pudding-like sweet cum and her own stomach juices as it burst from her mouth unrelentingly.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: December 25, 2018, 11:36:01 PM »
Suerte

Oh god its so big.

That was the only thought that came to mind as that delicious dick thrust into her.  It went in so deep... It was beyond words.  Instead, she expressed her satisfaction in loud cries.  Yes, not moans but cries.

"Yes!  Vanilla!  I- ack!" Her words were cut off by that thick cock pushing its way through her throat, cutting off her air.  Tears rolled down her cheeks as the head emerged from her lips before gushing out semen that flowed down her enormous boobs.  It trickled between her cleavage, running along the indents of her abs and dripping onto the floor.

That was the last thing she saw before the world went black.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: December 26, 2018, 04:20:22 AM »
Yusho

It was like that, then? Yusho ran his fingers more through her golden locks, rubbing her head with patient care. That was fine. Any decent person deserved a time to let the silent pressure on their shoulders melt off. And if it brought her comfort to have him stand in for someone who was no longer here? There wasn't anything wrong with that, for a spell. Especially if she was alone.

"Had it hard?" He asked, softly.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 06:24:12 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: December 26, 2018, 02:39:59 PM »
Vanilla

When Suerte woke up, the first thing she would notice was that she had a dick thrustinging in and out of her throat with reckless abandon. The demon's balls were slapping against her face with every thrust. She was sticky from all the cum on her.

Vanilla continued fucking the girl, both of them completely naked on Suerte's bed. "Ahhh, good morning, sleepyhead." She cooed, holding Suerte's leg up and licking her big toe while sandwiching it between her breasts. She stopped thrusting, and then pulled out of Suerte's mouth, cumming all over her face. Who knew how many times the demon had done it while she was out?

Clearly quite a lot, because Suerte's belly was feeling very very full, bulging out as if she were a bit pregnant.

Vanilla sat down on Suerte's face, her erect cock(now back to human sizes) poking Suerte's breasts as the scent of her sweaty balls and immense, bubbly ass filled Suerte's vision.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: December 26, 2018, 04:13:20 PM »
Suerte

Something wet and squishy continuously slapped her face.  As light entered her eyes, she saw Vanilla's naked form.  At that moment, another feeling was registered.  Her mouth was open, filled with Vanilla's cock.  Oh jeeze, she was fucking me while I was sleeping wasn't she?

At the very least, the breasts felt nice, sandwiched between her legs.  Just as that thought came to mind, she was sprayed with a stream of white hot cum.  She slowly tilted her head down, only to see that her abs had vanished, replaced by a big old belly full of cum.  This is a lot...

As she looked back up at Vanilla, she saw her big ass coming down on her face.  With her cock on her boobs and Vanilla's ass-covering her face, it was hard not to get aroused again.  Even with that overwhelming arousal urging her to fuck again.  This was a lot, even for her.

"Sounds like you had fun while I was out," she said, her voice muffled a little by Vanilla's ass.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 04:18:31 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3733 on: December 26, 2018, 04:20:32 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla pressed her ass up against Suerte's face, slowly squirming on top of her. Her ever-full balls jiggled as they rubbed against her chin, while she felt the warm fatty mass grind against the rest of her face.

"Thanks for the meal~☆" She cooed at Suerte. "You have such a great taste, ehehe~ Even when you're sleeping, you're so filling."

She pressed her cunt up against Suerte's mouth, dripping juices onto her lips. "I hope you liked the dreams I gave you. I made sure to try extra hard!"

She pumped her arm needlessly, proud of herself.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: December 26, 2018, 04:27:14 PM »
Suerte

Suerte stayed still, enjoying the sensation of Vanilla's ass pressed against her.  The only movement she made was her back arching to the pleasure and pain of being ground on.  It was then that a sudden fear washed all the arousal out of her body.

"Wait.... Vanilla did you get me pregnant?!"

If she was pregnant, she would have to kiss her career goodbye.  She hadn't even figured out what she wanted to do yet!