Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 176028 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3735 on: December 26, 2018, 04:31:08 PM »
Vanilla

A blank pause, it got painfully silent for a few seconds. The silence was deafening. Until, Vanilla said but a single word.

"Huuuh?"

She sounded disbelieving at first, but then began to chuckle. Her ass trembled as she laughed. "Oh, oh Suerte, of course not! You can't get pregnant from anal, silly!"

"Hahaha, you're so adorable!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: December 26, 2018, 04:36:36 PM »
Suerte

Suerte was happy she was stuck under Vanilla.  It would have been hard to look her in the eye during the silence.  Hell, she wondered what her face was like now, up above her as she was now.

If Suerte's face wasn't covered with so much of Vanilla's ass, she would have been staring at her belly.  "W-wait... but..... it was full, like I was pregnant," she said, her voice still muffled.  "If I am, I gotta learn how you did all that.  I don't know if i'll be able to return to regular sex."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: December 26, 2018, 04:39:48 PM »
Vanilla

"I didn't fuck your pussy, you silly girl." Vanilla reached down and pinched her clit. She rubbed it between her fingers. "And we don't get humans pregnant, usually. Unless we really want it to happen."

Suerte's request made her smirk though. "I can't just teach anyone sex magic, you know! It's our prized secret!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: December 26, 2018, 04:46:10 PM »
Suerte

"Damn it!" she yelled.  Once again, her voice was muffled by her sizeable ass.  "I just want to be able to grow a dick damn it...."

Placing her hands on Vanilla's hips, she attempted to lift her up and placed her beside her.  "Its alright.  I won't push it.  I did refuse your job offer after all."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: December 26, 2018, 04:50:45 PM »
Vanilla

"I didn't say no!" She quipped.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: December 26, 2018, 05:20:34 PM »
Suerte

As she placed Vanilla down beside her, she realized she may have made a slight mistake.  She looked really good naked, with a flawless body that could put models to shame.

"But i am an anyone," she shot back.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: December 26, 2018, 05:25:57 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla suddenly laid down next to Suerte and grabbed her in a hug. She pressed her breasts up against her arm, wrapped her legs around Suerte's, sandwiching her large cock up against Suerte's hips.

"Hmmmm, let me think..." She mumbled as she began to grind against Suerte. Her tail snuck over and began to tickle the girl's stretched belly.

"Working for me exclusively would be a good way to do it, but you're not into that. Right?" The demoness rubbed her horn against Suerte's cheek. "So why don't you be my girlfriend! I'd be happy to teach you how to grow a basic dick in that case!"

She began rubbing her naked body against Suerte's and reached up and began to carress her cheeks.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: December 26, 2018, 05:36:59 PM »
Suerte

Suerte could feel herself getting wet again, especially with that hard thing pressed up against her hips.  Suerte squeezed Vanilla's legs, enjoying the fatty firmness pressed against her own.

"I just don't know if I like your boss," she said, thinking about her encounter with Elizbeth before her eyes widened in sudden shock.  "Wait, did you just say girlfriend?  W-what even do you like about me so much?  Is it the tits?  I bet its the tits."

She was trying to downplay the revelation, but she was clearly flustered.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: December 26, 2018, 05:42:36 PM »
Vanilla

"Gurl, do you think your breasts are anything amazing in my line of work? They're nice-" She reached down and squeezed one. "-but that's only a contributing factor, you goofball." She nuzzled her. "That's one of the things I like about you, though. You're so surprised by everything, and re such an adorable country bumpkin. It makes sex with you, ah, how to describe it? Taste? It's really filling, okay?"

She nuzzled Suerte again. The tip of her horn pressed against Suerte's full lips.

The demon was actually blushing a bit as she squirmed. "So?"

She began rubbing her belly again, lovingly. Soothing Suerte's sore muscles.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: December 26, 2018, 05:48:27 PM »
Suerte

Suerte's face turned blood red.  "I-I don't know," she said.  "This whole experience has been a l-lot.  Besides, I don't know if I want to compete with anyone else.  Like what is your relationship with your boss?  Its clearly something beyond a working relationship."

Suerte felt her nerves being soothed by the nuzzling and she found herself stroking the tail with one hand, while grabbing the still hard dick with another.  Both were just something to play with, make her feel good while she composed her thoughts.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: December 26, 2018, 05:52:16 PM »
Vanilla

"My boss is my boss. I'm a sex worker. Of course I've slept with her, but she's hardly my lover."

"Come on-ahhhhhhnnn." She moaned as suerte began to massage her tail. "The base-please..." she moaned, her snow white skin flushed red. She slowly climbed on top of Suerte, sitting on top of her groin and looming over her. She looked at her longingly. "You'll be my only lover, outside of work."

Her utterly perfect breasts hung in front of Suerte's face, dangling enticingly, begging to be squeezed.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 05:56:42 PM by Sinib »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: December 26, 2018, 06:03:01 PM »
Suerte

"Oh," she said, her voice breaking into a moan at the end.  She had no idea it was an erogenous organ.  She tightened and loosened her grip, experimenting with her reactions.  Meanwhile, as instructed, Suerte moved her hand down to the base of that still huge dick.  It felt like a journey getting to the base, at least compared to the other dicks she handled. 

With her hands busy, she simply stared at those huge breasts, picking her head up and giving the nipples a quick flick of her tongue.  Then, she rested on the bed, and stared at Vanilla's longing eyes.  Suerte's eyes shimmered with desire, before shifting into something darker.

"And what if I decided to assassinate her?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: December 26, 2018, 06:05:41 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla moaned, and shook her head. "Not my dick, my tail, you doofus..."

Panting, her red eyes glinted at Suerte's suggestion. "Would you let me assassinate your best friend?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: December 26, 2018, 06:10:20 PM »
Suerte

"No, but i'd help you beat them up," she said, thinking of her friend back home.  She had risked her life to save him multiple times, but he was no where near as greedy and entitled as Elizbeth.  "I might have to do it one day you know.  That woman is a problem."

It wasn't like her to speak this open and honestly.  It might help that she felt strangely good stroking her tail.  Her hand retracted from Vanilla's dick and went towards the tail, slipping down to the base near her ass.  With the other hand, she grabbbed onto one of her cheeks, pushing her into her face so that those tits were close enough to lick.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: December 26, 2018, 06:27:25 PM »
Vanilla

"Well, I can't stop you if you want to commit suicide, but..."

She pressed her chest right up against the girl's face, squishing her in between her massive mammaries.

"I know she didn't leave the best impression, but I hope you'll give her another chance. For me." Vanilla sounded really heartfelt. She also squished her breasts together between her arms, almost smothering suerte in her meat.