Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 176058 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3750 on: December 26, 2018, 06:36:39 PM »
Suerte

Suerte frowned.  "She essentially said she can do whatever she wants because she's strong," she said.  "Thats the kind of logic that got my parents killed.  I'm pretty sure she's up to something too.  Its the real reason I don't want to work for you, because it would mean i'm working for her.  That being said, I appreciate the warning."

She kept playing with different grips, hoping she could force a moan form Vanilla.  If she was that strong, maybe she would need help taking her down.  That being said, she hasn't made any real friends yet.  That was a long way away.

"How strong is she compared to you?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3751 on: December 26, 2018, 08:05:21 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla sat back up and straddled Suerte. Her breasts bounced up with her and jiggled. "She's called a demon god for a reason. You're about a match for me, I think. I might be just a bit stronger. Neither of us even can dream of matching someone like her."

And then Vanilla shook her head. "I'm sorry to hear that, but she was just demonstrating a point. She didn't know that about you. It's simply how things work in the Nexus, and she wants to assert order. It's the basis of government, you know?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3752 on: December 26, 2018, 09:18:01 PM »
Amanda

She gave the ring back to the Elf and then sat down on a nearby bench, it offered a nive view of the pond this park was famous for; not much in the way of marine life there, but there was fair few avian species flying around and making their nests there.

"So what would you like to know?" She started with a simple question, Instead of just listing things randomly, it would be better to hear what parts she was interested in first.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3753 on: December 26, 2018, 09:28:30 PM »
Eruraviel

"Hmmmm..." She slipped the ring back on and walked over to Amanda, slipping off her heels. She dug her toes into the grass and sighed as she listened to the voices of the park. Everything was safe here. It almost felt like home.

She plopped her butt down right next to Amanda and leaned back, kicking her feet up and stretching out her toes. "Ahhh, well. Let's see. Can you tell me about your impression of him as a person? What you know of where he lives, who guards him, etc?" She rested her arm against Amanda and simply enjoyed the view as she waited for a responce.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3754 on: December 26, 2018, 09:39:19 PM »
Valerie

Valerie stopped looking at the floor and gave him a quick glance. "You should be more cautious Lord Yusho." The vampire drew in him for embrace as her voice lowered to barely more than a whisper, but with how close she was now, he shouldn't have anny issues hearing it.

"If you keep this up you may find yourself tied to a bed one day." She drew nearer still, her breathe would tingle on his neck, if she had one. The lack of it only further enforced the notion of her non humanity. "After all, there are other liquids besides your blood I can drain."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3755 on: December 26, 2018, 09:50:42 PM »
Yusho

A reminder he was embracing a corpse wasn't enough to shake him by now. He'd met very attractive ghosts before, though usually they were ransoming worship, so he had more of a problem with them than her.

Yusho shuffled a hand under her legs as his other held onto her back, and in the next moment picked her up into a carry near his chest. He leaned down to speak near her ear. "If that happens, I'm not breaking any vows. But for now, shall I get you to yours?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3756 on: December 27, 2018, 12:01:23 AM »
Suerte

Surete giggled.  "Your ego is showing Vanilla." 

"Anyway, the government here sucks," she pouted, crossing her arms over her breasts.  Unable to get anything from her, she gave up and rubbed her belly, silently wondering when she would get rid of all the cum.  "They don't care about the people and neither does she.  I'm pretty sure that woman only cares about herself.  But then again, if all the districts are that bad and she's that powerful, I wouldn't mind taking over the world too."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3757 on: December 27, 2018, 12:06:08 AM »
Suerte

Surete giggled.  "Your ego is showing Vanilla." 

"Anyway, the government here sucks," she pouted, crossing her arms over her breasts.  Unable to get anything from her, she gave up and rubbed her belly, silently wondering when she would get rid of all the cum.  "They don't care about the people and neither does she.  I'm pretty sure that woman only cares about herself.  But then again, if all the districts are that bad and she's that powerful, I wouldn't mind taking over the world too."

Vanilla

"Ahahahahaha!" The naked demoness chortled with her hand covering her mouth. Her breasts bounced up and down as she laughed. "Hahaha, I think Liz could help you if you're feeling that bold, cutie. She likes ambitious women."

Vanilla leaned down and grabbed Suerte's face, using her thumbs to carress her cheek in a circular motion. Her erect nipples brushed against Suerte's. "You never gave me an answer about my question."

The demon's eyes sparkled with hope, and her lower lip trembled.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 12:06:48 AM by Sinib »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3758 on: December 27, 2018, 12:50:23 AM »
Suerte

Suerte reached down and touched herself, realizing her feeling from earlier was right.  She was wet.  Staring at those bouncing breasts didn't help, nor did Vanilla caressing her cheek.

"Nah, it was just a dark thought I was indulging," she said, unfolding her arms and shugging.  "I don't care enough about the world to conquer it, this one in particular.  I do think people like her make it obnoxious to live in though."

Turning away from Vanilla, she said, "I.... don't know.  You say shes just your friend but I don't trust that.  Even forgetting that, I feel like you agree with her to a disturbing degree.  I mean, if she does have some plan, aren't you helping her?  I'm not sure I want to get involved in that."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3759 on: December 27, 2018, 01:34:28 AM »
Nanako

Nanako briefly considered contesting Locke's attempt to pull Jeanne back when she remembered the busty blonde wasn't that durable. The blonde's apparent confusion only really cinched it further.

"Alright, well seeing as you want it too," the squirrel girl shrugged and let Jeanne go before turning back to Steaven with a little grin, "You know, it kinda messes with the image when you complain like that. Still, maybe you should turn around? Give them a bit of privacy?"

With that, the squirrel girl zipped over to the other side of the werewolf, forcing him to choose between looking at her and at the horny couple.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3760 on: December 27, 2018, 02:03:48 AM »
Valantine

Fool.  You think she wants me out?  I have granted her power...status!  This district belongs to her!  The spirit's energy fought back against Thea's telepathic grip, forcing her to exert more concentration if she was going to maintain her oppressive mental attack. 

Rather than a voice, Valantine willingly revealed her memories to Thea.

A single stream of sunlight descended from the window at the end of the room.  That single ray of light entranced Valantine's curious eyes as she sat upright against the wall on her bed.  This was the first time since her child had been born that she felt such quiet, such peace.  Yet at this moment, she realized peace wasn't necessarily a good thing.  What could only be described as a tsunami of anxiety washed over her, paralyzing her entire body but sending her mind into a neverending flurry of thoughts.  All the while she focused on that single ray of light.

I am nothing... nothing but a mom now.

Staring outside, she saw her child and husband in a barren, empty room.  They were the kind of poor where the home they lived in had only the most basic necessities.  The district they were stuck in had been suffering from intense economic problems.  Unemployment was high and even coming from a decently well off family wasn’t enough to live well, let alone take care of a kid.  What were they going to do?  These were arguably some of the most important years of her life.

That might be why she decided to take that chance.

“Damn it!”

Caked in blood and bruises, Valantine stood alone against an assailant high off his own power.  It was stupid to think that a weapon could give you stable safety: her husband’s unconscious body was proof of that.  She managed to stay alive thanks to her cloning magic, but that wouldn’t last forever.  Sure, she was in great shape, but this man was just way stronger than her.

“Hehehe…..” the madman cackled, rushing her once again.  With a raised fist, it looked like he was aiming high, intent on smashing in her skull.
It was a moment of instinct.  No, that was wrong.  It was something closer to faith.  As his arm came forth to strike her, she stepped back, leaving a clone to take the blow.  The clone fell backward, as she would have, sailing through the air.  Using her own body as cover, she ducked under the dying clone and delivered a punch straight to his forbidden regions, forcing a scream from his lips.

She typically needed more concentration to create clones, so this feat was far beyond her current capabilities.  Either way, it saved her life.

As she made her way over to the man’s unconscious body, a voice reached out into her mind.  I sense fear in you.

"Duh.  I almost died."

No.  Beyond the trival feelings of battle, exists a much deeper one, centered around your own powerlessness. 

Valantine stood above the man, sticking her foot into his crotch.  Maybe the man's screams would drown out the voice in her head.  Hopefully it was just stress.  Tell me, what do you desire?

Thea

The being possessing her was strong, but Thea had defeated foes at least this terrible in her quest for conquest. Psychic orders who had focused far more than her's on the cerebral aspects of power could be defeated by leveraging the foibles and feelings of their users. All it took was a strong enough defense not to be made their puppet in the process.

And so the empress frowned as she processed the barrage of memories and feelings as she'd done many times before over the past century. 'You had power, but enough enough. You were weak, and someone offered you aid. Of course you took the deal.'

She had offered such devil's bargains to others in the past. Unlike this creature, she had kept up her end of them. But she also knew what followed in those who asked for things they knew not the full implications of. And so she shot back, slipping under the possessing creature's notice, for Valentine alone to hear.

What price did you pay for it, and for what you gained? The scorn of a man who loves you? Living away from your daughter!? This is not strength.

Thea squeezed Tsumiko's hand at the raw emotion the last detail tore from her.

You have traded one form of weakness for another, nothing more. But you still have time to go back.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 02:05:29 AM by Aiden »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: December 27, 2018, 04:25:07 PM »
Edelgard

She didn't need to be told another word. Edelgard darted off her spot like a bullet, vanishing from sight with a cloud of dust only to reappear in the air near Sakura, propelled up from the dirt with a cannon-like crash. Her arms tauted, clutching by the end of the haft the weapon poised to come down on the girl, and released that energy by swinging it in a brutal arc.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 09:16:51 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3762 on: December 27, 2018, 11:13:30 PM »
Aruna

Aruna's eyes widened as the glyphs appeared, wondering if maybe they drew in a man with supernatural abilities.  Why else would all this magic be necessary?  Now that she thought about it, those spells weren't particularly advanced.  He couldn't be using them to....

Oh no he is.  Why did he have to be so damned flashy all the time?

As the door opened purely through spellcasting, the demon groaned, covering her face with her hand and shaking her head.  In direct contrast to her "husband," she was dressed in a tight dress that hugged her generous hips.  Realizing he wasn't going to take this seriously either, her clothes and body transformed.  She gave herself the ugliest features possible, a combination of a troll and an orc, complete with misshapen legs and strange proportions.

Chef Cambell

As the door opened, the fat chef was greeted with a rather androgynous man in a bathrobe and probably one of the ugliest women he had ever seen.  She looked really annoyed for some reason.  Maybe this was one of those rich man-children. 

"Actually its Cambell, Chef Cambell," he said with a polite smile.  "The food will be ready in 20 minutes.  Allow me to use your kitchen and I will get to work immediately."

Whatever.  It was none of his business at the end of the day.

Asmael

He beamed with eyes as clear and blue as the sky. "That is alright! Take your time, there is no rush. Right hon-"

He turned to his supposed wife, and his face froze into a blank wide eyed smile. What was this? What farce would cause her to change to such a.... thing? This was, this was...

Goddamn hilarious! He couldn't believe it, he was guffawing and trying to keep it in, but really, he just couldn't. It's not like there was a lack of dedication or will, it was just so absurd. He just had to laugh, not with her, but at her.

"Pwahahaha! Oh. My. Gosh."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3763 on: December 28, 2018, 12:35:27 AM »
? ? ? ?

His cold eyes glared impassively at the flashing colours, like a child admiring a Christmas tree. But... no, something was wrong. As soon as he realized what was happening, he changed his stance. "Impossible! Only one subject reacted this way..."

He grit his teeth and a black aura of death exalted from his pores, as he glared at the horseman.

"Useless." By striking the air once more, he shattered space-time with his fist and brought the horse straight in front of him in the blink of an eye, dragging it and its passengers to him with no mercy, only the promise of a follow-up so crushing it would smash its targets ribs with no pity. All three, suspended perfectly, robbed from their position and at the mercy of his blow. SO begone, impediments, and let this tale end before it begins, before it's too late.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: December 28, 2018, 12:42:28 AM »
Lily

But just as Justice was about to pick up the girl with the red hair, she moved with impossible grace. Her body was thrown up into the air with explosive force, a large crater forming where she had been lying, and as she was spinning through the air, her colon got pulled back in through her mouth by the violent spinning force.

She came down with a crash, Her form remaining slouch over after the fall. And then she was silent, utterly silent. The only sound that could be heard from her was the unnatural sound of bone after bone being popped.

"Suuuuurpriiiiise!"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 12:44:33 AM by Bern »