Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178387 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3795 on: January 01, 2019, 05:54:38 PM »
Valerie

Could it be that that monk was lost? That he had strayed too far into the gentle night? Valerie relaxed in his arms, not that her muscles ever grew tense, a lack of muscle cramps was one other advantae she had over mere humans.

"Why do you not let your ancestral monkly chi training guide you onto the right path? Or could it perhaps be.... that you have already lost your way?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: January 01, 2019, 05:59:10 PM »
Jeanne

"No no noo..... I was just being nice, it's your brother who's the uncontrollable pervert...... 'Nobleman assaults star reporter' I think that makes for a ood headline fo my next scoop." She turned to Steaven and waved bye, I'll be back for that interview sometime, for now I got some spicy writing to do..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: January 01, 2019, 07:28:33 PM »
Throne

She looked up at them for a moment, and an uncomfortable silence ensued for about a minute before she went back to her writing.

Sakura

Sakura stared back at the guy, smiling with a positively beaming cheer, as if nothing was wrong.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: January 01, 2019, 07:32:52 PM »
Edelgard

She didn't need to be told another word. Edelgard darted off her spot like a bullet, vanishing from sight with a cloud of dust only to reappear in the air near Sakura, propelled up from the dirt with a cannon-like crash. Her arms tauted, clutching by the end of the haft the weapon poised to come down on the girl, and released that energy by swinging it in a brutal arc.

Sakura

Sakura twisted her body, raising her arm to take the hit from the spear. With her other hand, she pulled out a gemstone and threw it at Eldegard's face. "Praemium!" She cried out, causing the priceless gemstone to detonate.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: January 01, 2019, 07:36:53 PM »
Yusho

He begged for mercy from behind a mixed smile. "Please don't make me feel like I'm back in the temples with foggily philosophical errands."

The dragon-blooded knew exactly where he stood for the sake of everything that mattered, and being thrust through worlds hadn't changed that. The only thing he needed was to find his footing, and as of right now, he could affirm that Valerie was not an enemy of what he stood for.

"Also," Yusho snorted, continuing. "My element-honed expertise aside, I'm not often in the business of snooping around my host's home."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: January 01, 2019, 08:07:10 PM »
Throne

She looked up at them for a moment, and an uncomfortable silence ensued for about a minute before she went back to her writing.

Sakura

Sakura stared back at the guy, smiling with a positively beaming cheer, as if nothing was wrong.

Dahlia

Oh wow, this girl was good. So she moved over to her and said, "I think you can I can take it from here then, sweetie."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: January 02, 2019, 12:19:12 AM »
Nanako

Nanako cocked an eyebrow as the woman waved goodbye to Steaven even though it seemed Locke was intent on her not leaving just yet. Shrugging and figuring it was some thing particular to this place, the squirrel girl simply stood back and watched, leaned up against the nearest tree.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: January 02, 2019, 02:11:29 AM »
A-701

Despite grinning and joking around, he was trying his damnest to keep this bull of a guy in place. Damn, this was supposed to be an easy clean up job. "Huh? Rea- I mean, aren't you already smitten by my cha-??"

And suddenly, the gun was slipped into the bearded man's mouth. A single pull of the trigger, and the world turned black with an explosion.

BOOM

That was what the spider saw, the gunslinger, no, all should have seen that man fall here and there. So why...

Why was A-701's face the one half blasted!?

"The acting was poor. I cannot fall to improvisations." He sighed in disappointment. Shifting the weight and his centre of gravity at the last moment, he spun his body so the first nuisance would fall, and the strings loosened enough for him to follow that up with a kick to the gunslinger. "Allow thine to give your last rites." A kick faster than a bullet was  swinging full course towards him already,

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: January 02, 2019, 02:52:48 AM »
Tsumiko

Inside her shadow, Tsumiko waited. Inside her refuge, Sakura waited. Inside her abode of power, Rin waited.

They waited for a chance. A chance to strike, and rid this girl of her evil. Of her mistake. To prevent something happening again, like what had happened to her. To prevent a tragedy.

So, they waited, until the fragile girl was caught up in her conflict with Thea. A wicked looking, twisted knife pulsating with forbidden power coalesced inside Tsumiko's hand. It was clearly cerimonial in nature, but just looking at it gave Thea the heebie jeebies.

Sakura reached out with the arm she'd obtained from Archer. Her hand burst out from the shadow, grabbing Vallentine's leg, while the knife shot forth, lodging itself in Vallentine's heel. But it didn't seem to have damaged the skin. Instead, it was tearing away a far more fundemental thing from her, ripping whatever she'd formed a contract with out of her and forcibly severing the link

All Spells Must Be Broken
  "RULE BREAKER!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: January 02, 2019, 03:09:00 AM »
Amanda

"Should I call you, Your Highness then~" She didn't mind being called that though, it was pretty cute, especially from royalty like her. She couldn't help but blush, it was supposed to be her teasin the elf, and not this! So she desperately tried to divert the subject. "So you're saying you're really strong huh, I wonder...." Her hands trailed up Eru's back and went all the way to her head before scratching her ears. "Does that mean you have overcome this weakness?"

Eruraviel

"Hahaha... It's been a long time since I've been treated like royalty, Amanda..." She squirmed and released a huff as Amanda scratched just underneath her ear. "Ahn..." She let out a little moan. "Careful... I-ah-I have my connections, yes. I've been busy! The Nexus is just another step in the journey of my life!" She proudly proclaimed. She brought her leg up and began gently massaging Amanda's legs with her feet. "Can I ask for a favor, after all of this is done?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: January 02, 2019, 03:42:21 AM »
Lily

creeeedeeak

The sounds of bones snapping could be heard but it didn't come from spider boy or the gunslinger, in fact after his strings broke he never hit the ground as he was caught by someone.

"I won't let you hurt him anymore!"

Lily leveled a heated glare at the muscled man.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: January 02, 2019, 06:20:18 PM »
Suerte

Suerte bit her lip.  She knew she was being played here, but damn it, she looked cute.  "I mean I do really want to learn that magic and you are really cute but...  Umm, you ever hear the phrase, you are the sum of the three closest people in your life?  I don't really know much about you yet and the stuff I do know makes me not trust you....  Umm... I mean, I appreciate the sex though,  I can tell you have some sincere affection for me but..."

Suerte looked away.  "I don't want to lead you on, much less make an enemy of you later."

It felt wrong, especially considering they just had sex, but that was because of the magic right?  She had never felt that aroused either before or during sex.  It would be amazing to learn something like that, but she couldn't do that to Vanilla.

Vanilla

The demon suddenly stood up and looked down upon Suerte. Her glowing red eyes seemed to be letting of a dark shine, the red light contrasting her almost pure white skin.

And then, it stopped.

"I see."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: January 02, 2019, 11:08:12 PM »
Asmael

The archangel tapped the side of the bowl nonchalantly. It wasn't that the food was bad, no, he enjoyed it. But something was bothering him, like he had forgotten something and couldn't quite tell what. He almost looked bored. No, sad.

Humans enjoyed food and nourishment enough for it to be considered a sin in itself. He wished to understand that kind of joy, and it wasn't that the flavor wasn't good but he never quite could smile the same way. There was a time where he was a rebellious child, who sought to mingle with humans so much that he ate, and ate, and ate so much he emptied 12,000 farms highhandedly, oxen, crops and even-

Don't forget.

Asmael ate the food eagerly, smiling and grinning without a shred of doubt. This food was delicious, for it was made with the creations of his father. He would never do something so callous as to rudely tap a spoon on a plate, or so much as look discontent. Because a holy beacon had to be an example of virtue, and to be a proper guest is the greatest virtue of all. He would never stop eating. Never stop. Never. WOuld never. No. Never. Impossible. Not allowed. 0% 0%

Why why why why why why why!? Stop it make it stop make it stop make it stop make it stop! I didn't mean to I didn't mean to I didn't mean to. Why? No non nononononononnon!

Asmael ate the food normally. He had no reason to feel happy, or sad. All was good, he was a weapon after all, weapons don't need feelings. It was best if he never felt a thing again. And yet, looking back, something sparked in his heart when he looked at the other one sitting at the table. "Brotheeer, why must we wear clothes? It's not like we have anything to hide..."

Humans wore clothes because displaying their genitals was seen as problematic. His brother loved humans, therefore he loved humans too. No, that's not quite it. He didn't... he couldn't love anything. But his brother was different. It was the one emotion he couldn't kill.

I like playing, it's fun, but in truth it'd be fine even if we didn't play. As long as I can be together with my brother, as long as he looks like he's having fun. But brother looks the happiest when he's playing the human make-believe game, so I said, "play with me".

Then why did you kill your brother?

FATAL ERROR

ABORTING HAZARDOUS LOGIC

RESETTING PERSONALITY PARAMETERS TO OPTIMAL VALUES

MISSION ASSESSMENT: END THE HOLY WAR

ACCEPTABLE FAILURE PARAMETERS: 0%

Asmael didn't so much as touch the food. Instead, he looked at the other one, who might or might not be digging into her food. It didn't matter. He just smiled impenetrably at her with the kind of expression that felt harder to read than an ancient scribble. Not doing anything for the longest of times.

"Can't believe this guy is charging so much for soup. Any lazier than this and you could open a can and put it on the table." He mused with a content expression.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 11:09:01 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: January 03, 2019, 01:31:32 AM »
Steaven/Locke

Locke sprang up to his feet, the sheer weight of his shame reverting from the werewolf form.  "W-wait!  No!" he yelled, rushing after Jeanne.  "I'm so sorry.  You were going along with things and...  I got entitled."

Meanwhile, Steaven wandered over next to Nanako, trying to mimic her pose.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: January 03, 2019, 02:31:47 AM »
Aruna

Aruna stood beside her "husband," a look of content on her ugly face. His soul was sparkling.  He was content simply receiving food.

What is the world?  What is an "angel?"

Hearing the archangel's complaint after all of that forced a giggle from her lips.  "Well, I would like to say he will taste much better than that food, but I genuinely doubt that, considering I rarely eat a meal with such vigor."

Aruna's features shifted from whatever disgusting form she had taken before to her female demon form.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 06:12:46 PM by yinsukin »