Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178443 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3840 on: January 07, 2019, 08:31:25 PM »
Edelgard

She was more stubborn than the forsaken thought. She'd give her credit for that. It brought a small smile to Edelgard's face, but in no way did that hamper her response.

Grasping the shaft of the spear as an axis of movement, she twisted her body to lock her legs around Sakura's arm and pull. Will you let go of my weapon, or will you let me dislocate your arm, Edelgard asked through her eyes.

Sakura

Sakura gasped in pain with a loud hiss, but surprisingly, didn't let go. Instead, she tightened her grip, attempting to twist the spear out of Eldegard's hand even as she tried to dislocate her shoulder. Black tendrils show off of the shadow on her body and wrapped themselves around Eldegard, feasting upon the girl's magical energy. They rapidly spread apart and connected, attempting to cover the woman in her shadow.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: January 07, 2019, 09:38:54 PM »
Aruna

Aruna smiled with a wicked demonic grin.  It was the kind of smile that they give to anime supervillains.  It was this kind of delight in her food that makes humans think she was evil.

"You got your food," she said with a giggle.  "Its my turn now."

A dark haze emanated from her body, filling the air with dark clouds.  It was essentially a smokescreen made from pure darkness.  And so, she walked into those shadows, her hips swaying as her form faded into the dark clouds.

Chef Cambell

As Cambell rubbed the plates, he couldn't help but hum with delight as the glass squeaked to his work.  All the sudden, he stopped.  A shiver ran up his spine as the room was filled with a dark cloudy haze.

Tap, tap, tap.

There was someone coming.  Something coming.  Turning around to face the approaching creature, his face turned white, hallowed out by fear.  The woman from before.  Her eyes were glowing red and she wore a devious smile.

"Please don't kill me."

The woman rushed forward, her form blurring.  "i'll think about it," she said, grabbing him by the back of his neck and tossing him onto the ground.  Straddling him, she waited to see if Amseal had followed her in.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: January 07, 2019, 09:48:05 PM »
Nanako

The appearance of a newcomer caught the squirrel girl's eye, but what the newcomer was saying was more interesting still. Glancing back at Steaven as he gave his explanation, Nanako glanced over at the magical-girl-looking girl, then at Steaven, who already had his eyes on her, then back at the newcomer.

Shrugging, Nanako bounced on over with her arms wide, heading straight for the raven-haired girl.

"Heya, Locke," the squirrel girl called out, trying to grab hold of the newcomer in a hug, tail swishing excitedly, "You know her too?"
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 09:36:43 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: January 07, 2019, 09:55:16 PM »
Asmael

"No, no, no, no, no. Aruna, for a demon, you're really bad at this. You're supposed to start with the foreplay, ease him in, and then go for a bite. Do you need me to show you how it's done?" Just as she predicted, he did follow her along, and looked rather unimpressed by this.

He seemed bored, and perhaps even annoyed. "You're rushing too much, begone." Suddenly in the blink of an eye a wing of pure light as large as a van appeared behind him and smacked her straight in the face, caving her body straight into the wall with a slap.  Not much room to dodge in this room, and his wing was quite large. Not that he cared, she was a demon and as much as she amused him she didn't matter to him more than a fly did.

And then, with love and diligence, he turned to his other friend with a pleasant smile. "I'm so sorry you had to see this, my good friend Cambell. Now, where were we?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: January 07, 2019, 10:00:41 PM »
Edelgard

The stench of corruption radiated off the tendrils as surely as their appearance reflected hunger to Edelgard's eyes. This was new, but she could tell what it was meant to do: to feast on magic and render her helpless.

Unfortunately for Sakura, Edelgard's prowess did not rely on the active refinement of magic within her body. If anything, the lightless pit of her spell was only creating a void where astral corruption could set in. That the warrior could harness, if only it didn't threaten to overtake and swallow her flesh soon, too.

Falling into a magician's trap was the worst position for a vanguard. So Edelgard instead shifted her body, hammered Sakura's chin with an elbow, and used that moment to kick off, pulling the spear with her and using it to cut off the darkness that clung to her limbs.

She slid back on dust as she landed and took a measure of the magician, breathing deeply.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: January 07, 2019, 10:28:47 PM »
Edelgard

The stench of corruption radiated off the tendrils as surely as their appearance reflected hunger to Edelgard's eyes. This was new, but she could tell what it was meant to do: to feast on magic and render her helpless.

Unfortunately for Sakura, Edelgard's prowess did not rely on the active refinement of magic within her body. If anything, the lightless pit of her spell was only creating a void where astral corruption could set in. That the warrior could harness, if only it didn't threaten to overtake and swallow her flesh soon, too.

Falling into a magician's trap was the worst position for a vanguard. So Edelgard instead shifted her body, hammered Sakura's chin with an elbow, and used that moment to kick off, pulling the spear with her and using it to cut off the darkness that clung to her limbs.

She slid back on dust as she landed and took a measure of the magician, breathing deeply.

Sakura

Sakura spat out some blood onto the ground beneath her and smirked a bit, even as she winced from the pain. It was unfortunate, but she didn't seem capable of physically overpowering this woman. She wiped her lips of the blood and regarded Eldegard warily.

As soon as the spear pulled out, her wound began to close, and a second later, her arm was as good as new. She slapped her shoulder with her other arm and gritted her teeth, relocating her shoulder as well.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: January 07, 2019, 11:52:32 PM »
Sakura

Sakura climbed on board with an absolutely enormous backpack filled with useful materials and even a tent. Seemingly ignoring the massive amount of weight, Sakura climbed onto the bike, making it creak a little before wrapping her arms around Daliha's waist. "Let's go."

Dahlia

Dahlia whistled at the sight of that backpack, but she didn't really care much either. "You've got a back on you, sweetie. Very nice." She revved the engine up, and prepared to take the bike as far as it would take them for this trip. She took them as far as the forest entrance, and then some, at much higher than the speed limit.

Weaving in and out of traffic was nothing to her superhuman reflexes.

"The name's Dahlia!" She shouted over the engine, grinning. "What's yours?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3847 on: January 08, 2019, 12:21:40 AM »
Azad

A man was resting on a tree branch, lying down with  his arms and legs relaxes against the wooden structure. He looked sleepy, or at least relaxed, and just toyed with a golden coin. A flip, two flips, and then he just flicked it up and let it fall on the ground, letting it roll around a little until it landed. He didn't so much as look down, and instead yawned.

Tails huh? Looks like I'm out of luck again. Today just keeps getting better and better.

He saw the two newcomers, about two miles or so away, but thought little of it. That is, until he started seeing them even more well. Too well. Damn, if they were going to keep this up, they'd get themselves killed before they even reached the start line. And boss wouldn't be too happy about that, would she?

A job was a job. With that in mind, he got up from his little resting spot and laid his hand against the tree, looking to the horizon where the two were making their entrance.

"Well, time to get back to work." He grinned a cheeky white smile as he made the sarcastic comment. And with a jump, the khamsin enters the scene once more.

After picking up the dropped gold coin.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:34:32 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: January 08, 2019, 02:18:28 PM »
Sakura

Sakura climbed on board with an absolutely enormous backpack filled with useful materials and even a tent. Seemingly ignoring the massive amount of weight, Sakura climbed onto the bike, making it creak a little before wrapping her arms around Daliha's waist. "Let's go."

Dahlia

Dahlia whistled at the sight of that backpack, but she didn't really care much either. "You've got a back on you, sweetie. Very nice." She revved the engine up, and prepared to take the bike as far as it would take them for this trip. She took them as far as the forest entrance, and then some, at much higher than the speed limit.

Saku

"Sakura." She answered quietly. "Nice to meet you." As soon as they entered the forest, she was already on the lookout for signs of the so-called monsters.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: January 08, 2019, 08:32:39 PM »

Dahlia

Saku

"Sakura." She answered quietly. "Nice to meet you." As soon as they entered the forest, she was already on the lookout for signs of the so-called monsters.

Dahlia

"Nice is one way to put it!" She slowed down a bit just so they didn't miss anything important, taking the bike around a curve in the tree line. "I don't normally get to ride with such a cute one. Makes a woman wonder what brought you here."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3850 on: January 08, 2019, 10:25:07 PM »
The fang

A karate-chop  smacked straight into his hand, blowing the gun back before his elbow met his chest with the force of a cannon-

!!!

Only to whirlwind straight towards the redhaired girl, morphing seamlessly into a downward palm strike!

HOWEVER, he could not reach her. Before his palm could crush her ribs, a knee planted straight into his bearded face. Blood spurted all over his aged face, and a loud crack could be heard along with an explosive shock-wave. That man, did he plan this all along?

No, he had played with him too long. Compared to their unity, he was a step behind. A remarkable union of skill and purpose. For the first time, he was moved back, his feet digging into the ground while blood made a trail down while his body moved back.

"Excellent." Said the faceless man, guarding and still moving back from the impact.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 06:49:24 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: January 08, 2019, 11:37:18 PM »
Suerte

Suerte pushed her fingers together, more nervous about hurting her feelings than anything.  "Are you ok Vanilla?  I just... I'm still a little scared is all.  Sorry..."

Vanilla

"Sniff. That's a stupid question, isn't it?" She turned away to hide the tears welling up on her face. "You idjit..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: January 08, 2019, 11:56:39 PM »
Le Mansion

The so called magical girl spun around rapidly to face Steaven and the squirrel girl, which made her skirt flare up and reveal her pink panties for all of them. "He's my two timing pretend boyfriend who I was using to get close Steaven so that I could fix the issue that's been plaguing the neighbourhood, also I was bored and had nothing else to do, and the Force guided me here. What sort of Jedi Knight would I be if I couldn't even follow the guidance of the Force itself?" Lucy summed up her sitaution in a completely honest way, yuuuup totally honest. there.

"Ooooookaaaay that's it, I'm leaving before this crazyness infect me, I got a job to do." Jeanne all but rushed to her motorcycle and kickstarted it, all while muttering something about crazy damned nobles under her breathe.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3853 on: January 09, 2019, 12:02:18 AM »
Aruna

Aruna flew into the wall, cracks forming around her body on impact.  After falling to the ground, she rose to her feet and glared at the archangel.  "Give me back the minutes I spent caring damn you."

Chef Cambell

It was all too fast for him to see.  One minute, a demon was about to kill him.  Another minute and he was staring at an angel.  Cambell was a buddist before this moment, but with this wonderful creature saving his life, how could he not convert to the one true religion.  Clearly, Christianity was the path to salvation.

"Oh god, thank you for bestowing this angel upon me!" he yelled, falling to his knees and clasping his hands together in prayer.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: January 09, 2019, 12:14:01 AM »
Valerie

"The humor of one such as myself is never late nor is it too early, it is delivered precisely when it needs to be." The chambers were pretty spartan in design, no even spartan would be too kind of an description. They were barren, with only an omnious looking black coffin at the center of the room.

"Now lay me to rest Lord Yusho, I will require at te very least 12 hours of sleep after all that has transpired."