Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180034 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3855 on: January 09, 2019, 12:23:01 AM »
Asmael

"Now now, not so fast." He crossed his arms and looked down on the kneeling human with fascination. Love. Pity. Mockery.

"See. Unlike humans, I am one who keeps his promises. You wouldn't know, but I made a deal with this lovely demon. I get to eat your food, and she gets to eat your soul. It seemed fun at the time, but honestly.... why not spice it up a little?" He lowered down to that man's level with a devilish smile and held up a poster sign to him. It said: The best food you'll ever experience. You will never be able to stop! For a once in a lifetime experience, try Cambell's.

"Can you read this out loud for me? Can you? Can you?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: January 09, 2019, 01:07:51 AM »
Valentine

So?  You think your situation is special?  My child probably would have died anyway in this godforsaken district if I hadn't improved it! I-

Valentine cried out in pain.  The shadow was not strong enough to pull her but it was doing something else.  It was sapping the magic from her body.  In mere moments, she felt the magic leave her body entirely.  Damn.  She could have easily dodged that if she hadn't been distracted by the psychic girl's telepathic attacks.

GET RID OF HER

Gripping her gun with the other hand, she aimed the barrel of the minigun down at Tsumi's shadow, filling it with lead.  This girl was nothing more than a coward, hiding in the shadows, unable to fight head to head like a real woman.  Love means nothing without power!  Without power, all that love can bring is disappointment.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 02:14:25 AM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: January 09, 2019, 01:48:43 AM »
Yusho

She didn't come here to do much except rest. Perhaps she didn't even care much about resting in and of itself. Austere wasn't truly the word for it.

Full of complexities, wasn't she, he thought as he headed straight for the coffin, chuckling. Yusho held her with one arm while pushing the heavy lid open, as it trembled weightily, wood grinding against wood. And then he laid her down carefully inside, as a princess upon her extravagant bed, though it was anything but.

His one good eye gleamed above her. "Is it fine if I take any room for a rest myself?" The exalt asked.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 02:50:10 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: January 09, 2019, 02:37:48 AM »
Suerte

It was always easy to turn someone down in the past.  Most of the guys hitting on her were sleezbags.  However, Vanilla was someone she actually liked.  She patted the demon on the back.  "Sorry...  I'm sure you'll find a cute girl to replace me in your heart.  You are an unreasonably sexy girl after all," she said, trying to console her.

She wasn't very good at this at all.  Maybe she was being overly cautious.  She might not even go for Elizbeth right away.  Plus maybe she could learn more about her from being with Vanilla.

No that wouldn't be fair to her at all.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: January 09, 2019, 02:39:15 AM »
Suerte

It was always easy to turn someone down in the past.  Most of the guys hitting on her were sleezbags.  However, Vanilla was someone she actually liked.  She patted the demon on the back.  "Sorry...  I'm sure you'll find a cute girl to replace me in your heart.  You are an unreasonably sexy girl after all," she said, trying to console her.

She wasn't very good at this at all.  Maybe she was being overly cautious.  She might not even go for Elizbeth right away.  Plus maybe she could learn more about her from being with Vanilla.

No that wouldn't be fair to her at all.

Vanilla

"Stupid." She said again, turning away in a huff. "Let a girl down nicely if you're going to do it, you idiot!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: January 09, 2019, 02:40:47 AM »
Suerte

Suerte stepped back and said, "Sorry.  I kind of get off to telling guys douchbags off.  I'm not used to turning down someone as nice as you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: January 09, 2019, 02:43:23 AM »
Suerte

Suerte stepped back and said, "Sorry.  I kind of get off to telling guys douchbags off.  I'm not used to turning down someone as nice as you."

Vanilla

She turned back and glared at Suerte again. Her eyes began to glow while her tail swished behind her. "If I'm nice, then why not try it out!" She huffed and puffed, stomping her foot as she threw a tantrum. Her breasts and ass jiggled as the entire building began to shake.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: January 09, 2019, 02:51:37 AM »
Suerte

Suerte placed her hands on Vanilla's shoulders.  "Hey calm down," she said, her eyes fixated on her boobs and butt jiggling.  "I just got this place and the owner already knows me.  Chill out!  Besides, I already told you why.  You know, your boss/freind, sums of friends, all that stuff!  Besides i'm not just a cute cowgirl... I think."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: January 09, 2019, 02:55:19 AM »
Suerte

Suerte placed her hands on Vanilla's shoulders.  "Hey calm down," she said, her eyes fixated on her boobs and butt jiggling.  "I just got this place and the owner already knows me.  Chill out!  Besides, I already told you why.  You know, your boss/freind, sums of friends, all that stuff!  Besides i'm not just a cute cowgirl... I think."

Vanilla

"That's stupid! You're too cautious!" She continued throwing her tantrum. "You're a cute, country girl who doesn't know the ways of the city! That's adorable! Plus you're fucking cute!"

Vanilla's pale while face was flushed red. "Rejecting me because my boss made you mad is so unfair..." She finally stopped, and began sulking on the floor, crouched down and drawing idly in the wood with her fingernail.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: January 09, 2019, 03:02:46 AM »
Suerte

Suerte looked down at the floor, feeling guilty now for staring at Vanilla's body.  As she squatted down to draw on her wooden floor, the cowgirl couldn't help but walk up behind her.  "You know thats not why I did that!  I intend to kill her eventually!  I want to kill your boss, your friend!  If I get the chance, I will."

It probably wasn't smart to say this to her close friend, but at this point, it felt most important to be honest, even at the cost of her life here.  That was part of why she valued her freedom so much after all.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: January 09, 2019, 03:08:55 AM »
Suerte

Suerte looked down at the floor, feeling guilty now for staring at Vanilla's body.  As she squatted down to draw on her wooden floor, the cowgirl couldn't help but walk up behind her.  "You know thats not why I did that!  I intend to kill her eventually!  I want to kill your boss, your friend!  If I get the chance, I will."

It probably wasn't smart to say this to her close friend, but at this point, it felt most important to be honest, even at the cost of her life here.  That was part of why she valued her freedom so much after all.

Vanilla

"So what! You're not going to do it right now, are you?!?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: January 09, 2019, 03:13:17 AM »
Suerte

Suerte put a hand on her hip and said, "No right now I have someone that I care about who is crying.  You come first.  But if you found me standing over her corpse, what would you do huh?  I don't want cause you pain in the end!  Its just best to leave it like this, that way neither of us get hurt."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: January 09, 2019, 03:15:16 AM »
Suerte

Suerte put a hand on her hip and said, "No right now I have someone that I care about who is crying.  You come first.  But if you found me standing over her corpse, what would you do huh?  I don't want cause you pain in the end!  Its just best to leave it like this, that way neither of us get hurt."

Vanilla

Vanilla shook her head. "And you don't think this hurts me?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: January 09, 2019, 03:28:10 AM »
Suerte

"Fine," she said, dropping her arm.  "Just tell me you'll side with me over her!  Or at least, that you won't do anything to hurt me, even if I succeed."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: January 09, 2019, 03:58:32 AM »
Steaven/Locke

Stole her identity?  She looks completely different.

Just then, Steaven got a face full of pink panties, front, back and side view.  Perfect.  He had always seen on TV and in school that girls were very shy and bashful, but clearly girls all really like attention, or at least really proud of their bodies.  He had so many boners today he was starting to get numb to it, only noticing the excitement of laying eyes on the female form.

"Your a magical girl, not a Jedi," Steaven said simply, seemingly unaffected by Nanako's erotic display of effection with the magical jedi.  He had a mini budgle but otherwise, he was unaffected.  He was getting used to this.

"Take me with you!" Locke shouted.  He loved his brother, but he didn't want to do this again.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 11:00:17 PM by yinsukin »