Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178390 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3870 on: January 09, 2019, 04:16:23 AM »
Nanako

By now, Nanako was already mid-glomp, zipping through the air to latch onto the raven-haired girl at decent speed. It was too late to stop, not that she had any intention to.

"What issue?" the squirrel girl said, looking confusedly at the girl as she held onto her, tail still swishing this way and that, "I thought we already took care of it. Right, Steaven?"

Ah, this was a little concerning. Well, not too much, but you know, she'd already given him a pep talk today. Giving him another one on the same day would just be excessive. And possibly not effective.

"Aw, you sure?" Nanako said, glancing over to Jeanne while still hanging off the newcomer's back, "Well, we can always run into each other later."
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 04:47:52 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: January 09, 2019, 05:56:20 AM »
Amanda

Amanda was a bit disappointed she didn't get the reaction she wanted but stopped playing with the elf's ears when she saw that it wasn't working. "Levies you say? My district does not follow any sort of feudal hierarchy structure although some indeed do, but to answer your question it would be nil. All the forces we have are either in his pocket or would refuse to deploy under my command without a good enough reason."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: January 09, 2019, 04:01:51 PM »

Dahlia

Dahlia whistled at the sight of that backpack, but she didn't really care much either. "You've got a back on you, sweetie. Very nice." She revved the engine up, and prepared to take the bike as far as it would take them for this trip. She took them as far as the forest entrance, and then some, at much higher than the speed limit.

Weaving in and out of traffic was nothing to her superhuman reflexes.

"The name's Dahlia!" She shouted over the engine, grinning. "What's yours?"

Saku

"Sakura." She answered quietly. "Nice to meet you." As soon as they entered the forest, she was already on the lookout for signs of the so-called monsters.

Dahlia

"Nice is one way to put it!" She slowed down a bit just so they didn't miss anything important, taking the bike around a curve in the tree line. "I don't normally get to ride with such a cute one. Makes a woman wonder what brought you here."

Saku

Sakura leaned back and let go of Dahlia, looking up at the tree canopy. It was absolutely teeming with life. The brilliantly orange and yellow trees made it feel like they were driving beneath a sea of fire. It was so gorgeous that it was hard to believe this was a giant deathtrap.

...Shit, this position was getting uncomfortable...

She sat back up again. "Who knows? Fate has a funny way of not explaining the how or why, in my personal experience." There was a slightly bemused smarm to her voice. "The little things I see and little pushes it gives me sometimes are hardly the most elucidating experiences. "

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: January 09, 2019, 04:47:12 PM »
Chef Cambell

"The best food you'll ever experience. You will.... never be able to stop. For a once in a lifetime experience, try Cambell's," he mumbled.

No buddism is better.  God is a sadist, so maybe the teachings of the buddha can save him.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 04:49:38 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: January 09, 2019, 04:48:52 PM »
Asmael

"Ah? A little louder please, I can't hear that well. You need to put your lungs into it, I want to hear the music in your voice~" He smiled smugly and gave him a light part on the back.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: January 09, 2019, 04:49:48 PM »
Amanda

Amanda was a bit disappointed she didn't get the reaction she wanted but stopped playing with the elf's ears when she saw that it wasn't working. "Levies you say? My district does not follow any sort of feudal hierarchy structure although some indeed do, but to answer your question it would be nil. All the forces we have are either in his pocket or would refuse to deploy under my command without a good enough reason."

Eruraviel

"Wow, your dad really dropped the ball, huh?" It was a shame. This was a common problem with the shorter lived races. The leadership changed too much, letting inexperienced fools get in.

The elf shook her head. "Very well. Is there any way you could lure him to a large park? That'd help me set up an ambush undetected."

She suddenly leaned forwards and nuzzled Amanda. "You should become my apprentice, Amanda." She suddenly sprung on the girl in a half joking tone. "You'd make an excellent partner!"

It was pretty high praise for a human from the great Eruraviel.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 05:24:05 PM by Sinib »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: January 09, 2019, 04:52:08 PM »
Chef Cambell

"The best food you'll ever experience. You will never be able to stop! For a once in a lifetime experience, try Cambell's."  This time, the words were louder, but the fear in his voice made it sound disingenuous.

Oh god i'm going to die.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: January 09, 2019, 05:18:15 PM »
Asmael

"Aha! I see, I see. How magnificent, pride like this is a rare treat, even for me. And for a patron of gluttony no less, exquisite!" He   brought his arm up like a theatrical star, his words as melodious as a song, his teary eyes that of a poet.

"But your presentation lacks elegance, and the food is poor. What do you take me for, a dog so starved that he'd accept a bowl of manure if presented to him?" His eyes narrowed, and like a demon  he spun around and tossed bright white feathers about, like cherry blossom petals. "How pitiful, is this really the limit of your hubris, the pride you have in your work? Something like that isn't fun to break at all. No, I want to savor this sin.... and you."

And so, the archangel licked his lips. "Cambell, for the sin of pride, how about we plauy a simple game? A wager for your soul, with your life and pride as a chef on the line." His smile turned bold, aggressive even, but there was a bright challenging luster to it. Even so, it was as angelic as it was demonic.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: January 09, 2019, 05:33:16 PM »
Suerte

Suerte sighed and said, "Thanks.  Thats all that matters to me.  A lover should be an ally, not a potential enemy.  I'm not a comic book heroine damn it," she said, taking note of that moment of hesitation.

Suerte smiled as the snow white woman launched herself at her, even if it wrecked her floor.  As Suerte felt Vanilla's arms around her waist, she found her own hands drifting towards Vanilla's ass, all while angling her own breasts to envelop the girl's face.

"Well, you are right about one thing," she said, letting the albino tackle her to the floor. Between that sexy dick between her legs and the musk, she was already going insane again.  "I do need to train at the very least if I want to survive in this city.  How about we do some sparing on our first date?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: January 09, 2019, 05:50:15 PM »
Sakura

Sakura spat out some blood onto the ground beneath her and smirked a bit, even as she winced from the pain. It was unfortunate, but she didn't seem capable of physically overpowering this woman. She wiped her lips of the blood and regarded Eldegard warily.

As soon as the spear pulled out, her wound began to close, and a second later, her arm was as good as new. She slapped her shoulder with her other arm and gritted her teeth, relocating her shoulder as well.

Edelgard

Flight was such an annoyance, but the grit on a human so young did bode well. She wanted to throw her full weight at the girl, but their positions made it impossible. It was time to switch tactic.

Rather than rush again and place herself open, even if for only the briefest of moments, in the air, Edelgard blurred into the cover of the trees, zigzagging. And with a nigh-unnoticeable swipe, she opened a wound in her own arm.

She focused, and the trail of her blood as it fell behind behind her drew sparks through the astral veil. An unnoticeable caul began to descend on the area, the immaterial magical plane becoming twisted as though it had grown thorns.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: January 09, 2019, 06:02:16 PM »
Suerte

Suerte sighed and said, "Thanks.  Thats all that matters to me.  A lover should be an ally, not a potential enemy.  I'm not a comic book heroine damn it," she said, taking note of that moment of hesitation.

Suerte smiled as the snow white woman launched herself at her, even if it wrecked her floor.  As Suerte felt Vanilla's arms around her waist, she found her own hands drifting towards Vanilla's ass, all while angling her own breasts to envelop the girl's face.

"Well, you are right about one thing," she said, letting the albino tackle her to the floor. Between that sexy dick between her legs and the musk, she was already going insane again.  "I do need to train at the very least if I want to survive in this city.  How about we do some sparing on our first date?"

Vanilla

"Hmmmm? A spar? How quaint!" The demon clapped her hands, and then buried her face into Suerte's chest, grabbing fistfulls of the girl's bosom and squeezing. "Sure!" She was a bit muffled, which was only to be expected. Her ass was unreal as Suerte grabbed it, it felt as if her fingers could sink in endlessly with how soft and squishy it was. She rested her chin on Suerte's neck and let the girl's breasts sandwich her neck as she laid on top of her. "But why don't we add some stakes to this? The winner gets to do whatever they want for the rest of the day."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: January 09, 2019, 06:32:41 PM »
Chef Cambell

Chef Cambell stared at the ground.  He was a man his early 40s, with a well-established career.  Of course, in his younger days, he had done some things, made some mistakes, but he managed to make something of himself in the end, a simple soup company, a small business he could call his own.  The hours were long and hard, the business world was cutthroat, but when he saw the smiling faces of a family, happily eating their food in harmony, it all felt worth it. 

Damn it!

He never claimed his food was the best in the world.  He just needed to sell his food for business.  It was a catchy slogan, a sales pitch!  It was not a mark of pride.  But a dog?  His food wasn't just for mere animals.  The people he fed were not mere animals.  Maybe he could never please a god, but he would be damned if he couldn't meet the standards of human decency.

"Th-thank you."

Even despite his rising anger, that is all that he could muster, because even now, he was just a pathetic old man and he knew that.  But maybe, just maybe, this pathetic old man could do something.

Aruna

This was absolutely sadistic.  She had seen this before, demons possed by fear of the angel's tormenting humans in order to find those with the strongest souls, souls they could consume to gain power.  It never worked out, not with so many eyes on souls in general.  Even then, all they did was torture those poor humans, the good humans, ones whose hearts were strong enough to do some real good in the world.

It felt wrong, but it felt good.  This human thought she was evil after all, just a violent demon.  They don't even know that feeding is harmless so long as she doesn't consume the entire soul.  It relieves stress and can even strengthen the soul.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 06:48:01 PM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: January 09, 2019, 06:59:03 PM »
Suerte

Suerte let out a surprised moan, her legs squirming in response to her touch.  Meanwhile, her fingers sank into that ass, her hand nowhere big enough to grab all of it.  She was actually a little jealous.  Her ass was nicer that her own, not that she was flat or anything, but hers was downright magical.

Wait...

"Whatever they want?" she asked, somewhat reluctantly.  She wasn't too worried about losing, but the idea of doing whatever Vanilla wanted was legitimately terrifying.  She was far from a saint.  "What exactly do you want to do to me?"

Was her body also a result of the sex magic?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: January 09, 2019, 06:59:52 PM »
Asmael

"Oh, greed too? Man oh man, this is juicy!" He gave him a good slap on the back, helping him up, cleaning him off the dust that got on him, then offered him a handshake. "It's an easy one. You, me, and the kitchen. One hour to make a dish that will blow the world away. If you win..."

He reached for his pocket fumbling around for a second. Then, he pulled something out. It was-

A small hen, of beautiful plumage. "Come on Daisy, do your thing." He grinned, and so the little brave mamma chicken walked straight up the table, shut her eyes and exerted herself. "Co...cooo....coookoooooooo!" And with that a.... ridiculously large egg of solid gold, easily the size of a watermelon popped straight out of the hen's hoo haa, standing down the now resting and comfortable, very brave mamma hen. Not only that, the egg had an encrusted face on it, the same face as...

Chef Boyardee!

"You get a free golden hen! And I'll have to pay your rent."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: January 09, 2019, 08:59:34 PM »

Dahlia

"Nice is one way to put it!" She slowed down a bit just so they didn't miss anything important, taking the bike around a curve in the tree line. "I don't normally get to ride with such a cute one. Makes a woman wonder what brought you here."

Saku

Sakura leaned back and let go of Dahlia, looking up at the tree canopy. It was absolutely teeming with life. The brilliantly orange and yellow trees made it feel like they were driving beneath a sea of fire. It was so gorgeous that it was hard to believe this was a giant deathtrap.

...Shit, this position was getting uncomfortable...

She sat back up again. "Who knows? Fate has a funny way of not explaining the how or why, in my personal experience." There was a slightly bemused smarm to her voice. "The little things I see and little pushes it gives me sometimes are hardly the most elucidating experiences. "

Dahlia

Ah, sarcasm. Cute. Dahlia leaned forward into the bike and smirked. "I'm here because I'm broke. Because it's exciting. Because maybe it'll open up my options."

She glanced back at Sakura. "I'm good with a gun and can rip a tree out of the ground with my hands. What can you do?"